{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest lilswtazndevil

i uploaded the previews onto youtube for anyone who prefers it (i didn't put VIP or How Gee cause they already have those previews out):

BIGBANG

Lie

So Beautiful (english version of "Unknown Number")

La La La

Together, Forever (english version of "A Fool's Only Tears")

Always

thank soooo much!=]

and!! SEUNGRI IS BACK!!!YES!!IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg thanks for the previews everyone, i can't wait for my for the world album to come home, haha i preordered it the other day, gah just counting down now. the english version of lies is soo darn good, and so is everything else, so clear and nice english <3

and year for ri being back !

OMGGGGGGGG!!

THANK YOU lalala and bliss for the song previews!!

it's friggin 3am here and now i'm sooo hyper! OTTOKEE!

i love their englishhhh. i can understand like almost everything they sing. they're so goood! ^_^

and yes the temptation is there already~~~

thanks freya for the account of big bang's concert!! HELLA FUN!!!

the vids that you talked about are soooo funny!

i can't wait for the dvd now!!!!!!

Guest loooser

i think my favorite is ALWAYS. i love it. LIES is my second fav. but THEY ALL SOUND GOOD. i preordered my cd yesterday so i hope it get it REAL SOOON ! which i doubt... but it's worth the wait! hope yoou iVIPS had a BLAST at the concert !

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

071228 Music Bank - Dirty Cash, Last Farewell

YT :

Special Stage with WG - Lies + Tell Me

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! AHH , GD'S SO HOT . AND SEUNGRI ! IT FEELS SOOO GOOD

TO SEE HIM SMILE .

^

^

oh, about that video

i don't really know the third song, i only know the second one though

but here's a screen cap ^^

seungri is so cute :D

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9468/seungrizu1.png

^^ He's so cute , when i saw him do the blowfish face i was like almost gonna faint , haha . He was so cute.

x9293x Your G-RI gifs are sooooo cute , thanks for sharing !

ANDAND SEUNGRI'S BACK ! Honestley i almost felt like crying :) Tears of joy . And to see him smile such a sincere smile , made me heart skip a beat i swear ! SEUNGRI OPPA FIGHTING ! <33

Guest cinnamonhoneybun

the previews are so cool!! Can't wait for For The World to release on January 4 :w00t:

SEUNG RI IS BackKKK!! YAH!! YAH!!

EDIT-- I TOP a page!! Too bad I don't have something to share.

Guest naturalhonee

i know that with all the hype from the new song previews, the big bang is GREAT concert, and their special stage on mubank, this seems rather trivial but...

did anyone catch GD singing rihanna's umbrella in the "071224 Skoolooks CF - Mnet No Cut Part 2" clip??

he yawns and starts singing "when the sun shines we'll shine together...even forever..be your friend"

dont exactly know why, but i started spazzing when i heard GD sing it

Guest resa_massu

seungri is back<3

and th epreviews for their japanese is totally awesome. im really suprised by the fact its in english.

its aweseome, they sang/rap english well... im so proud of them.. i cant wait for this album.

Guest the7REAL.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Omgsh.

Thanks for the 1 min. previews. :o I'm just all--> :o Cause, I want MOAR MOAR. *O* Aaah, I can't wait till I get my 'For the world' CD in my hands to listen to the full songs. YB!!!! You're english vocab cards do you much good!!!!! Wah~ The 1 min. previews sound so good, I'm just in 'aww' from listening to their english and then of course their amazing voices! haha, I know I've heard the songs before in Korean, but it's like NEW again so I was listening to it as if I've never heard Big Bang before...hahah. YB, Daesung, and Seungri's voices..so so lovely and with the english it's just a bonus. I can't wait to listen to the full songs and see the lyrics because I want to see what they changed majorly in the meanings of each song. Like, I love 'Always'..the Korean one...and the lyrics to it..so I just want to see how they changed it up. I'm sure the lyrics is whatever is easier for them to pronounce..lol. But I could understand all of them. *o* The only one I think I have to listen closer to some times is TOP..

The song I had to listen to first was 'Lie'!!! It still sounds good! :o Together, Forever is just wow. @_@;

Honestly, I expected to be laughing from the english...>.<;; But I'm just all...@_@; cause' their accents and pronunciations are better than I thought it would be.

YB must be sharing his english cards. *O*

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

im kinda mad how fast this thread is moving ^^;;

i was on page 1165 reading and when i click for the

next page... it grows by like 2 more pages =____=;;

and im so behind so please bear with me ._.

there was one post about GDRAGON's GF????? uhm..she looks older than he is! hehe peace!

i think in one of the interviews or shows he mentioned that

his gf was a noona =P

aww those are hot ;D ahahahah i LOVE seungri's face whenever

he does this its so cuteee

welcome back maknae!!! <33

before i come back to edit ..

i dont knw if you all realize this ...

daesung actually danced wrongly .. he spose to do his solo part ..

but he danced the " baby baby baby " part ..

then he was super embarrassed .. and when seungri came to sing his part .

seungri smiled .. like .. going to laugh out loud anytime ><"

SO CUTE AND FUNNY CAN !? xDDD

TOP in tell me perf was quite funny ..

first .. nibooy was wavin her hand to direct top to the position ( when daesung and nueey were singing )

then secondly .. at e ending of e song .. he was standing still .. LOL xD

ahh do you know where i can find a clip of this?

i have no idea what anyone is talking about xD

and i forgot to quote this one but someone said

that GD "bounced" off someone during the pyramid

does anyone have a clip of that too =X thanks!

i hope all the iVIPs who went to the GREAT concert had fun!!

post pics soon ;]

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

HOHMAGAH~~ i love you 32857386932x right now. xD thanks for the link. their english are OMEGA good. i cant wait for the album now. i love it when YB sings "she is so beaut-ti-ful" in "So Beautiful". i'm loving TOP and GD's rap in Always and Together, Forever.

i'm seriously spazzing and squealing out of my mind. but hey...its a fangirl thing. =D

^^ OHMYGOOD , i LOVE TOPS AND GD'S rap in always , like it sounds sooo good . THere english is

amazing when they rap, expecially GD . Thanks so much for the previews , they sound so good !

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

OHMY , I totally noticed that Daesung made a mistake on his solo part , instead of signing

he did the babybabybaby move , and by the look on his face he was sooooo embarassed , and

when it was seungri's turn he had the biggest smile on ihs face , HAHAA SOO CUTE !

Archived