{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest gdbabygurl

lilmisstammy

haha. guess u can call me that

that MC cut really make my day

I just woke up

saw that... and.. I faint..

just too dang cute

it's great to see GD smile again

he haven't done that in a while

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicismylifey

GD - Kanye West's "Stronger" - This was probably my favorite. Oh mah god, his English is getting really good. It was almost perfect. And, I think it was perfect that he did a Kanye West song. Because now that I think about, they're really similar. Like when it comes to fashion, they don't care what anyone else is wearing; they do their own thing. And the swagger, sorta...but Kanye's like really cocky lol.

Dae Sung - Brian McKnight's "6,8,12" - My other favorite. Although Dae Sung's English isn't the strongest, it was near perfect in this song. He's so good at singing B.Mcknight songs! And yeah, I agree with Tam, that falsetto was just heavenly. I love Brian's falsettos, and I'm glad Dae Sung pulled that off.

YB - Chris Brown's "Say Goodbye" - This was perfect for him too, because the tone of their voices are very similar. His English wasn't like great in it, but gah, he still sounded great <3

Top - Blackstreet's "No Diggity" - I haven't heard this song in a long time, so unfortunately I did not understand most of what he was rapping -__- Hope that was just me?

Seung Ri - Justin Timberlake's "Why, when how" - Why is this the first time I'm hearing about the song? Whatever lol. Mangnae sounded so lovely!

What radio program//date was this?

:D

I want to watch GD sing Stronger... :lol:

Songs!!! <333

Big Bang Hwaiting!!

I want the Nikes they designed!!!!!! :w00t:

OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG

Tracklist for The Great DVD is outttttttt!

From the site, it says that the release date is 2008/03/25!

(In Japan anyway, so we need Mr. YG to confirm this)

DVD Track

1-01 Opening Footage

1-02 Crazy Dog + Hwan-Sang-Sok-Ge-Gu-Dae

1-03 Shake It

1-04 Comment Greeting Comment

1-05 Wild Wild West - Band

1-06 Laugh It Off (Woot-So-Bon-Da / D-lite Solo) (Band)

1-07 The day after (Da-Eum-Nal / V.I. Solo) (Band)

1-08 Ma Girl - Sol Solo

1-09 oh ma baby

1-10 VIP

1-11 la la la - Rock Remix

1-12 Pabo (Band)

1-13 This love (Band)

1-14 LIE

1-15 Red Roc - Hello

1-16 Pretended (Ah-Moo-Rut-Chi-Ah-Neun-Chuk / TOP solo)

1-17 Together Forever (Sol,D-Lite,and V.I.)

1-18 BUT I love U (GD Solo)

1-19 Dirty Cash

1-20 Comment for Closing

1-21 Last Farewell

1-22 Encore-Always (Band)

1-23 Encore-LIE (Band)

Source: shinseido

[Credit: 길밖, BigRoom @ bbvipz.com]

----

So what's missing from the DVD?

(From the 28th alone)

- BIGBANG

- We Belong Together

- Forever With You

- I Don't Understand (WTH?? THIS IS A NEW SONG!)

- The whole segment with No Brain

- Medley : Intro, Victory, We are BIGBANG, Hot Issue

- Missing Number

These are all my fave songs T_______T

I hope all the CMs, parodies, skits, NGs are somewhere in there!

v Thank you Melody for the explanation!

If they're coming out with a different version for Korea, they might as well put all missing tracks (cos I want them LOL)

GAAHHHHHHH I DON'T GET WHY THEY'RE FAVORING THE JAPANESE FANS LOL

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ I wrote this in yg_bigbang, but I'll post it here just in case.

The original poster crossed off the date and put "unknown".

Also, this is the Japanese version (with a special video included).

This means

1) the tracklist might be different for the korean version, although highly unlikely

2) the Korean version might not have a special video. =(

What's a brook anyway?

The ending was sad though :(

I look forward to watching it ^^

A brook is a small river. ^^

I think a lot of people are confusing this musical with a "musical movie".

Seungri will be performing in a theatre, so cameras will almost definitely be forbidden.

This musical will probably never be aired on television.

melodyy~~ thanks for the story link! i can just imagine maknae showing up at that brook in his yellow froot of the loom costume from the dirty cash mv >.< i'm so sorry, i really can't take him seriously

lol me neither xD

It's just that even when he tries to be serious, it seems so awkward. *coughidolworldcough*

At least it's a musical and not a drama - his "overacting" is perfect for the stage.

And I'm sounding repetitive, but I love your gifs~

Guest satisfaction!

what's your ALL TIME favourite song from big bang?

Omg this took me like 209239239 mins to think LOL

I think it's Lies.

I'm actually still in love with that song right now...

Then it's Forever With You ^^

But I also love Always.. and Last Farewell..

and How Gee..and A Fool's Tear..and La La La.... and Fool..and Crazy Dog...

and...

LOLLL

ok fine, it is Lies ^^

I'm so sorry but I love you ~

oh my gosh! thanks for the great news! i can't wait for the DVD to be out!

I've made some icons but they are all GD-centric :PDun forget to credit me!

gdicon2jj6.jpggdicon4op1.jpggdicon3zb1.jpggdicon5wr1.jpg

Guest gdbabygurl

My G-RI love explode tonight.

So i made this.

A collage I made for my two lovers

the two dorks that make my life a happy place to live in.

the 2 who everyday, make all the stress and worries go away.

Their smiles meant the world to me.

gawd.Vicky being cheesy.

I'll stop here.

KEEP THE G-RI LOVE FLOWING!!

2h5md6b.png

Guest lotusdrop

My aaaaaaall time most favourite song of big bang (among the many good songs they have) is:

Pabo from Hot Issue

This song just sounds sooooooooo good~! the music sounds soo good, the piano parts, the beat, I love the high pitched chorus and top and g-dragon's rapping sounds great and i'll always have this image of seung ri slapping himself in my mind when i hear the "pabo yah" part:

seungrislapty9.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBc9ecyX_Jw

XDDDDDDD

edit:

^ aaaaaaaaaah! g-ri love is so cute XD

dude did z-degrees die or something? i tried to look for more big bang songs and instead of leading me to the forum, it showed this picture of this college girl. did z-degrees shut down?

my fav song from BB will always be 'KOH JID MAHL!'.following closely would be 'majimak insa','always',& 'fool's only tears'..ok i just love almost all of their songs.

just watched the YT link to SBS MORNING [02.22.08] ,& all of them were so energetic & weird..especially Leader Kwon.He looks kind of weird with those big sunglasses & the hood covering his head,plus his backpack.He's like totally covered up. :lol: but he looks so adorkable.G;lad to know everyone's looking so fine & happy..

LOVE TOP's sunglasses~~it looks so fine on him. :blush:

& 10-yr-old Jiyong is the same as now the Jiyong..Only that he looks so much gd-looking right now.But his sweet-boyish-smile never seemed to fade away.hate ti say this,but hes a born entertainer~~no wonder hes so expressive,since hes like in the limelight for like 10yrs already?..woah!!Never regret having him as my second love in BB

@ prechuz_azn: OMG seems to me like they're all not very happy in japan. makes me really sad seeing them like that.

same thing happened to dbsk too when they went over to japan.

aigoo...whatever it is that's causing those unhappy expressions...i hope it stops...i want to see their bright faces.

i miss the boys already even though i'm in the states.

Guest helennn

I thought GD looked GREAT on Music Core!

I'm totally digging his outfit in here!

And that's totally rare from me,

since I haven't been into the style he's been pulling off these days.

But no, this one works for him; the black shirt and black top hat.

LOL~ The random pink shoes! Ahaha~ Nice one, GD!

I swear that black shirt is for women though, isn't it?!

LOL, GD and his feminim clothes again! XD

LOL, really? i wouldn't have guess its made for women, IT LOOKS SO GOOD ON HIM :w00t:

so does everything else.

helennn OMG HAHAHA. his MURSE!! we're soon gonna see LOTS of murse carriers around^^

LOL, yeah definitely, our gd is a trend setter(;

i would say he was the first i've seen with a lot of the styles out there xD

in the HWV thing, i was like wheres top?

and then he suddenly appeared out of no where O______O;

LOL. xD

THEY ARE SO CLOSE TO THEM . i would kill to be there.

and the camera is really up close too o.o

dude did z-degrees die or something? i tried to look for more big bang songs and instead of leading me to the forum, it showed this picture of this college girl. did z-degrees shut down?

LOLOLOL, i have no idea if it died or not, but your wording cracks me up xDD ^^

it reminds me of how me & my friends talk [x

@ prechuz_azn: OMG seems to me like they're all not very happy in japan. makes me really sad seeing them like that.

same thing happened to dbsk too when they went over to japan.

aigoo...whatever it is that's causing those unhappy expressions...i hope it stops...i want to see their bright faces.

i miss the boys already even though i'm in the states.

Yea, the same thing happened to dbsk. They said that the first few months felt extremely lonely and most of the time they were kept in the apartment instead of being busy like they usually are.

I hope that big bang will cheer up soon, though. I know that if they work hard, they will get noticed a lot and become a great and well-recognized group in Japan. Their music is amazing and they have great stage performance. It just takes time is all.

Oh, and by the way, this is my first time posting here. I'm not a new fan, but I'm new to this thread. So...hi :) Hope to receive some warm welcomes from fellow big bang fans! <3

Guest akfgtenshi

buhaha~ i wanna do this thing too:

Your boyfriend: SEUNGRI~ <3 (my eternal lover)

Your best friend: TaeYang (because he is such a sweetheart~)

Your brother: DaeSung (he would probably be such a good brother~~)

Your one night stand: G-Dragon (heh... no comments here. XD")

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: G-Dragon or TaeYang~ (heh)

Your husband: SEUNGRI~ <3<3<3

Your Papa: o.o~ erm...

Your other best friend: TOP! and DaeSung too. XD"

OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG

Tracklist for The Great DVD is outttttttt!

----

So what's missing from the DVD?

(From the 28th alone)

- BIGBANG

- We Belong Together

- Forever With You

- I Don't Understand (WTH?? THIS IS A NEW SONG!)

- The whole segment with No Brain

- Medley : Intro, Victory, We are BIGBANG, Hot Issue

- Missing Number

These are all my fave songs T_______T

I hope all the CMs, parodies, skits, NGs are somewhere in there!

v Thank you Melody for the explanation!

If they're coming out with a different version for Korea, they might as well put all missing tracks (cos I want them LOL)

GAAHHHHHHH I DON'T GET WHY THEY'RE FAVORING THE JAPANESE FANS LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HOW COULD THEY TAKE FOREVER WITH YOU OUT?! *sobs* ToT~ so depressing...

and and and... omg! so many good stuff being left out! >o<

i didn't know there would be a japanese version! O.O

AND... this thing about the japanese version having more stuff... ToT

dude... if it's like that i'll buy it when i go to japan then. u.u""

but then... the DVDs in Japan are twice as expencive than the ones here in Korea. *dies*

a DVD here is around 30 dollars... in Japan they are usually around 50-60 dollars. ToT~

i'm afraid i won't have enough money. dang it! i have other stuff to buy too. *dies again*

o yea lemme try ...

Your Boyfriend: Yongbae, sexy and irresistible one .. yum

Your Best Friend: Daesung, we'll get along well

Your Brother: Daesung

Your One Night Stand: TOP, definitely ... coz he's like ... naughty

Your husband: Definitely Yongbae

Your Papa (?): GD ... coz he's that MR attitude...he'll be a great dad tho

Your other one night stand(anything you want to add?): no, TOP is enough

Guest jinjin<3

Your Boyfriend: Taeyang. He seems like he'll be one of those sweet and kind boyfriends. Since he's inexperienced though, I think he'll also be one of those nervous boyfriends, which is kinda cute.

Your Best Friend: Daesung. Too funny. Plus, he kinda reminds me of my guy best friend.

Your Brother: Seung Ri. He's SO cute and seems so innocent. I wanna play with him.

Your One Night Stand: None. Well, maybe TOP. I dunno. I would wanna be true to my Taeyang though:)

Your husband: TAEYANG!

Your Papa: GD. I think he's the type of guy who knows about the tricks that guys play and try to protect his little girl. He'll be one of those dads with a shot gun.

Guest hear me roaar

oooh! i wanna do that too hmm

your boyfriend: Youngbae :] <333

your best friend: hmm Dae Sung, SeungRi and Tae Yang :] cause they seem like the fun ones

your brother: hmm TOP and GD cause they seem soo caring and protective

your one night stand: uh TOP

your husband: Youngbae!! <33 :]

your papa: hmm GD

your other: anything else is Youngbae!! <3333

aww their mini solos are soo cutee i loove the song that Dae Sung sang and Tae Yang's is sooo cute :]

Guest iaRediL

YAY~~finally finished going through almost 10 pages!!! hooray for me!!!

did anyone see how the box was pretty much falling apart and GD was covering the hole with his hands, but then DS's enthusiasm made some of the pieces of paper fall out anyway - resulting in GD getting annoyed, responding with a "YAH!". and notice how immediately after GD said YAH, all the members fell silent, and DS mumbled a "sorry" in japanese. TOP then did that doraemon thing to ease the tension..

yeah, i so totally felt the tension. i know gd tried his best to look happy, but you could actually see from the start that he looked lyk he wanted the camera to stop rolling. and when he said "YAH!" to daedae, evryone including top and youngbae became silent. i mean, even top luked lyk he was sorta scared of gd. woo~~wouldn't wanna be in gd's way if he's in one of those weird moods!!

but of course, our leader kwon is just human. can't blame him!

btw, they're jackets are sooooo to die for!!!

^ I love GD's sense of style~ Omo, he is so skinny now. >w<'' He needs to eat more! Let's kidnap him and bring him to an all-you-eat buffet and stare at him eating. ;P

WEE, TOP is going to be a college student! AH, lucky college girls got to take pictures with him! ]:

If I'm not mistaken, isn't YoungBae also going to college as well? o.o'' I guess he's going to a different college then TOP's.

RAWR, they should go study overseas and transfer into my college, LOL. I'll stalk them all day long. <3

kidnap gd you say?? i totally agree!! what's the plan?? and i think we better find a really fatty and greasy buffet. but where??......LOL...

gahh~~i don't think i'll even bring books to class coz my bag would be filled with cameras and spy stuffs to stalk them all day long!!

and then they'd probably transfer to another college once they find out that i'm a freak stalker...... :sweatingbullets:

I just love all the names that they gave to their specially designed Nike Shoes though its kind of random except for GD's,thats what i think..it would be better if there is an advertisement for it..HMM..how about like this?:

imagine GD get so much attention from girls whenver he went.The girls was like head over heels while watching him passed by & then he winked into the camera & say"I'M GIRLZ DESIRE",while showing his shoes,focusing on the shoes(stating the details)And at the back the girls were like fighting over to get near him~

& then TOP was rapping in the underground clubs that he used to go to~People was like cheering him & all.& then he said to the camera "Yo..TOP I'M RAP!",while the camera focus on the shoes & everything freezes & stated the details.& end up with some beatboxing

while for TY's.He was like dancing,having some hiphop dance in the streets battling with the other competitors with his shoes.& so he finished it & one of his friends called out,"WASSUP SOL?"..he greeted them with the hip hop style & ended up with a handstand.while the camera focus on his shoes while everything freezes.

on the other hand Seungri's was singing & dancing onstage,in his school.The place was crowded with fans & he gave his big smile,saying "VI GOT SHINE",freezes yet again,while the camera focuses on his shoes.

as for Daesung maybe..hmm..People was like crazy,hunger for something.There are talks everywhere about this particular shoes,people were crazy of this.

& so soon as it started to sell,people rush over.Daesung was there to launch it & so people started to jump at the shoes,.but it freezes.While Daesung say "no one can get away from D-LITE VIRUS"after that it re-freezes it.

^im just crapping,its not real at all.Just my imagination :lol: But it will be really cool to have advertisement for it..

oMo~~wat a great idea for an ad!! i swear i saw the whole thing in my head, especially the yongbae part where he dances and his pal says "WASSUP SOL?"

LOL, would be so cool if nike took your idea. maybe you should send it to them?? :P

owh big bang didn't make it to the 7th week.

Big Bang on 2nd In Pops In Seoul Trend Watch

anyway, still congrats them for making to the no. 1 for 6 continuous weeks!

chuka hae!

heck yeah!! i was soooo mad and upset!! i was really aiming for them to beat wondergirls!!

anyways, can you guys believe BIGBANG HAS 4 SONGS ON THE CHARTS??[/

at #19 is babo, and they don't even have an mv yet!! then somewhere between #16-11 is lies. unfortunately, that one dropped really fast. then somewhere at #10-6 is howgee. how lovely!! and then there's last farewell at #2. plz go over there and vote!! here's the link!!http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Weekly10....=Po&ptitle=

Hey I wasent sure were to put this so I said why not the Big Bang thread

I created a forum for Big Bang a little while ago that I thought I should show people

http://z3.invisionfree.com/BigBangBase/

We are a small, but active forum hope people join.

hey! thnx for the link!! i went there straight away and joined!!

i too think soo!!.. its covering his face too much.. all you can see is his chin.. haha..

oh yeah on the school set.. did yesasia just raise the price like 20 bucks more?? i think i remeber it being like around 50.. now its 67 i think..

oh yeah can some one provide me with the link to their new skoolooks cf?? [thanks.]

they raised the price?? :(

it's good to hear that bigbang will get more money outta this, but seriously, VIP's pockets are totally being burnt.

and i haven't even bought one dang album yet!!! argh!!!

I noticed that the "BANG" haircut is a trend among boys and girls in korean like now as I see my performers wearing bang. I wonder who started the trend? Could it be our GD for the BANG on the boys?

PS> I got affected by this "BANG" virus too coz I just got a "BANG" or Fringe myself.

i just got my haircut yesterday, and i had it short, and after it was done, it looked madly lyk gd's now bob hair!!!

i didn't notice at first coz my eyes were shut throughout the whole process(i hate getting haircuts) so after if was done, my head luked lyk it was wearing a balloon. gd may look great in that hairstyle, but i don't.

so when i got home, i flattened my hair and brushed it to the side a bit. i felt better!

"Sonagi" has such a sad storyline...i guess that's because its a tragedy but i love that it's such a simple and light play, nothing too dramatic.

i hope Seungri can portray the character well...i think he suits it, i'll be sad to see him sad though. i wonder who's going to play the girl part?

im glad Seungri is testing new waters with this, congrats to him.

SEUNGRI<3

i'm sure maknae can pull it off. our boys are after all, multi-talented!!

mmm, just thought about this, what's your ALL TIME favourite song from big bang?

Mine would have to be "a fool's only tears". (: it's like the most played song on my itunes. haha.

dang girl!!

i ionno if i have a fav! emm....................

nope. no fave.

but i can listen to crazy dog for hours!!

omg, i had a dream with TOP !it was so weird.

but it was so blissful haha

too bad he goes for ladies like beyonce and adriana lima,dangit.

darn you, TOP, why you gotta know youre freaking fine?! :(

haha..yeah, top goes after hot girls.

well, guys are guys after all. and no matter what cr.ap they say bout 'looks don't matter'.....they're still guys! ;)

the7real@jerilyn. diamonds! puahahahaha~~

yeah, i think i'd sound weird if i squealed "DIAMONDS!!!" in front of the tv.

wat if VIPs weren't called VIPs??

wat if we were called SPARKLES or summat???? weird..........

congrats to BIGBANG for 2nd straight week of topping thailand mtv charts!! luvly to hear!!

thnx to all those who contributed the pics of our boys at the seoul national university perf and mc of music core.

and daedae with fan!! oMo~~surprised she didn't faint or summat!! *melts*

oh, and thnx to anyone who posted links of the midtown gyao show. i haven't watched it yet. waiting for someone to post up the one with the subs. anyone kind enuff?? thnx in advance!!

gd wearing girl clothes?? ryt. now that's freaky! d'u think it's coz he got used to borrowing his sister's pajamas wen they were younger?? LOL..ionno..

jujuh. thnx luv for uploading the nike stuffs to youtube!! yeah, i had probs with the mtv ones.

and honestly, i'd buy gd's nike shoe(<--if i had money. :P ) the other designs were too guy-ish for me!!

tam!! i sooo wanna kidnap you and trap you in my computer room and force you to make the world's greatest gifs!!!!!

ok. too cruel.

dljfewhfoisenvsdlkgvnwklrgvnkslnv.............no words to describe ur gifs........

trangtwo. yeah. i watched the 'so beautiful' hmv in japan at ygbb. sooooo in luv with that song!!

haha..did you guys see the part where gd was infront of one of the fan whose hand was lyk, mililitres away from his jacket?? he didn't even touch her hand! come to think of it, none of the boys made any physical contact.

if i was that fan, the one waving my hand frantically infront of gd, i'd be lyk "COME ON YOU FREAKY BOWL-CUT-MOSCOW-HAT-WEARING PERSON!! JUST TOUCH MY FRIGGIN HAND ALREDY!!!! ARGH~~!!" lol...that's just me of course.....

poop-shoop-a-loop. did i get ur name ryt?? and yeah, thnx for the young gd perf!! soo cute!!

d'u notice how smooth his moves were even as a kid?? i mean, the way he moved his body was so pro!

and his lil friends are really cute too. wonder who they are?? anyone here know??

emm...i guess that's it for now. thnx to evryonelse i didn't mention!!

LOL..imma be going for a 3 day holiday to paris today. any i-VIPs in paris??? gahh~~have a serious feeling i'm gonna have to do some serious stalking in this thread once i get back. anyways, can't wait to get to disneyland!!

bye for now iVIPs!!! gonna miss y'all!! sobsobsob.hic!(<--being dramatic.)

-edit-

i just found this at the arirang website. it's a viewer's vote for which artist made the best metamorphosis, and apparently our vip TOP is leading!!

so go there and vote for more!! unfortunately, you have to register, but it's quick. so any TOP lovers out there, cast ur votes!!

clicky here to vote for our man TOP!!

Archived