{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

WOW.. our iVIPs are back on track.. YES!!!

OMO.. i just watched the Performances.. thanks to Jerilyn, Josephine, and Monica for posting

links.. and i have to agree with Jerilyn and Monica.. YB did sound RASPY.. and out of breath.. like he

had a cold or something.. i hope he's doing okay.. he wasn't the USUAL YB.. who sings so PERFECTLY..

REST some BABY..

What was up with the CAMERAMAN?? he was all up in the BOOTAY.. of those girls.. i mean.. this is a

BIG BANG performance.. not a BACKUP dancer performance.. i didn't like that.. i also wanted to see

MORE MORE of BIG BANG.. i wan't really feeling GD's FURR BALL.. i mean.. it looks WEIRD.. not too

cute.. i loved the last part of CRAZY DOG.. the ROBOTIC part.. i wonder how TOP did.. they should

have ZOOMED on him.. ahaha..

Those HQ pictures were GREAT.. and the CAPS as well... thanks.. to basmpasm, Monica, Josephine,

Jerilyn, ewmoocow.. SEEENKKK YOU..

Monica, thanks for wharing the pictures of BIG BANG's CDs being sold in JAPAN.. it's exciting to know

that they're doing better now.. and OMG.. they are EVERYWHERE.. why can't it be like that here in the

U.S.. for real.. ahaha.. and the last picture posted.. where BIG BANG was with the AMERICAN artists..

that WAS the BEST.. but i think it was like that because it was in ENGLISH.. you know.. but it was COOL

Melody thanks for TRANSLATING.. i'm glad that BIG BANG will be MCing.. with TOP.. aaha.. it

should always be like that huh?? that way we will see MORE of them.. together.. i wonder what their

reactions will be.. who will try to steal the stage?? Ji YONG or SEUNG RI?? ahaha.. KISSES CONERT??

that sounds CUTE.. in MARCH?? wow.. that would be FUN.. can't wait to see picture.. but we still have

to wait.. 2 and a half months..

wow.. i can't believe i didn't stay up late last night to watch the MNet M COUNTDOWN.. i should have..

but it's okay.. thanks EVERYONE for the UPDATES..

EDIT

also.. thanks to ZURA and FreeSpongebob for more pictures....

nounu

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other Big Bang members will substitute as MCs for MBC Music Core on the 19th because Wonder Girls is going to be in China that day.

The article says that every single one of them will MC, so it will probably be rotational with TOP as the main MC.

That's the best news yet!! Big Bang will be MCing! I'm gonna stay up and watch it.

Does that mean they won't be performing? Well, I think they will be considerin that

Big Bang can pull off anything!

I'm so slow. I was reading all the post and was thinking 'What the heck is MVAD?!'

Then I remembered ... seems like Dae Sung will be alone without the other members

for this episode. The Big Bang boys were on Lee Moon Sae's morning radio show and celebrated his birthday!

I got loads of pictures! I feel like because of a new semester of college I haven't been on for a while.

Well, to make up for it .. here you go!

e0070055478f7c2e449c8wi7.jpg

e0070055478f7c4a42489xx9.jpg

e0070055478f7c4c8f7fahu7.jpg

e0070055478f7c4e61f32oc2.jpg

e0070055478f7c6cd6b58zr9.jpg

e0070055478f7c39ce6abar4.jpg

e0070055478f7c59c2386am5.jpg

e0070055478f7c69e1edezl1.jpg

e0070055478f7c93c122cai8.jpg

e0070055478f7c963c2a2oe0.jpg

e0070055478f7c5466d7ajl9.jpg

all credits to vipz

Big Bang - Lie 1.17.08 on SimSimTaPa

Big Bang - A Fool's Only Tear 1.16.08 on SimSimTaPa

01.17.08 Big Bang on Lee Moon Sae's Morning Radio pt. 1

01.17.08 Big Bang on Lee Moon Sae's Morning Radio pt. 2

There's actually 5 parts to it .. but I didn't want to waste space. So hopefully, you

guys can find it? Another good news is that Dae Sung's Miraculous Victory & Defeat

will be on this coming sunday on 5:30 PM korean time. Can't wait to watch it!

By the way, I think I am the only one noticing it, but all the recent radio clips I've uploaded

to youtube and posted here from SimSimTaPa are from three different days, but how

come they are wearing the same outfits? And I found these random audios of Seung Ri,

G-Dragon, and Tae Yang saying weird stuff from these radio shows too. What is up with that? :blink:

My best guess is that it was prerecorded?

Thanks for sharing the links to Mnet Countdown, the7real and josephineeee. And thanks to Mon5482

for those pictures! I'm really proud of them. They're at #8 to best selling right?

CONGRATS BIG BANG FOR WINNING MNET COUNTDOWN!!

Guest naturalhonee

OMG i couldnt resist posting the link, even tho its only the audio version

GD singing BUT I LOVE YOU on ShimShimTaPa!!!

its the 2nd link =)

ahhhhhhhhhh his falsetto! and there were a couple of really really really high notes ".....malahjohyo" that stood out from all the other high notes lol

boy am i gonna have sweet dreams tonight ahhhhh <3

"damn girl! yea! dayummn girl!"

Guest ewmoocow

thanks for all the wonderful links and pictures everyone! and your welcome to those that said thank you to me [: i finally got something to share for once ;P but not this time. ]: i need to be studying for my midterms, but instead i'm watching big bang's performances and radio programs. ;P grats to big bang, yet again another win ;D

Guest motnani

I don't know if this have been asked before or not but what are the fans screaming in beginning of performances? I think in the end they say "We are Big Bang" or something like that.

Guest stardaisy212

The other Big Bang members will substitute as MCs for MBC Music Core on the 19th because Wonder Girls is going to be in China that day.

The article says that every single one of them will MC, so it will probably be rotational with TOP as the main MC.

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

Same article but its explains a little more

Wonder Girls So Hee & Sun Ye

who co-hosts MBC “Music Core” with Big Bang member, TOP will be away in Guangzhou, China this weekend for a Cyworld China concert and will be staying there for 1 night, 2 days.

Because of

So Hee and Sun Ye

absence for the January 19th episode of “Music Core” this weekend, other Big Bang members, G-Dragon, Tae Yang, Seung Ri and Dae Sung will takeover their duties for one day.

PD Sung of “Music Core” expressed, “Big Bang &

Wonder Girls

had a pact whereby if their individual schedules do not permit them to appear on Music Core, their position will be temporarily taken over by members from each group.” So if the

Wonder Girls

trip to America don’t take too long, Big Bang members will takeover their positions temporarily until their return.”

This was the case earlier on when TOP was in hospital and G-Dragon took over him for one episode, hosting it with

Sun Ye and So Hee

. Big Bang and

Wonder Girls

are really inseparable aren’t they?

c: coolsmurf

& sookyung at Multiply

awww i like how they cover for each other when they are gone

Big Bang - 080112 A Fool With Tears

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v2978164jzEFY2Wa

i think that no matter how much they sing this song i love how they do it

GD Daesung Cuts - 20080113 SBS Good Sunday Victory & Defeat

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wU-ml37G4a4

The performance was good, only thing is that I think YB looked and sounded a little sick. Usually I don't comment much on YB's singing (well I do..but its always lots of praises of course..lol) because its just always..perfect..lol so when I do notice a slight difference, it's just odd. He sounded very..like..out of breathe at some parts and his dance moves were kind of..looser when they are usually just 'on point'. >.<; He still sounded good and looked good, even with noticing that he looked a little out of it. It was kind of minor details I noticed, but overall, you can tell he gave it his all.^^ Daesung and Seungri looked really energetic though, Daesung more....lol. GD had a weird hat in 'Crazy Dog'...furry...looks like..he thinks he's in Russia. Anddd the cameraman sure loved the girl dancers...lol. but yay..Big Bang~ Big Bang~ <3<3<3

I NOTICCEEED JERILYN! since YB was the first to sing, i hella noticed. but your right, oit did sound overall good. but you can tell that his voice needed some rest and that it was tired and he was trying so ahrd to hit the right and high notes, which i thought he did pretty well! HWAITING TAEYANG. annnd i lvoe when it came to TOP's part and he pulls out a friggen Mirror. haha. pretty boy or whaa. haha<3 cutees. and yes those girl back upd ancers were WHOO. honestly, ihoped so mch that it was YB singing while they wree dancing but it was DS cos he didnt have a partnerX] haha. and the SEOTAIJI perf was niceee. i liked how they all sang to it and that ending pose how theyw ere all robotic? haha nice effects. and they sure can change fatt for the lastfarwell PERF. and dang the CAMERAMAN did hella zoom for the grls. but honestly, the perf maybe coulda been better off without those girls on top fo teh gas chambeers, cos it seemed to me they were just in the way of the GOOD VIEW.<3

THANKS!

thaanks Melody for the 411 ont heir schedule and how theuir gnna be at the Kisses Concert? haha thats relaly cute. seem slike their gnna be giving iut kisses or something:) annd OHH i cant wiat to watch MBC when ALLL BIGBANG boys are gnnnaaa be MCs. ahah interesting.

THANKS EVYERONE for theee pics/gifs/ and links!

AND CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANNG!!! for making a PENG-tastic win:]

HAHAH did anyone else notice this part on shimshimtapa 1/16: when they're singing the one line from "lies" and they're supposed to stop, seungri forgot and kept going but stops himself really obviously? :lol: (i hope that made sense) they're all like "i'm so sorry but i love you dah geo jit mahr~" and he goes "EE~" but stops right after and looks downward while GD, daesung, and YB all turned to him like "...the hell?" i just thought that was so hilarious~ it was niiice to hear them perform "a fool's only tears"; although YB was sick, he still sounded freakin' GOOD! :w00t:

HAHAH did anyone else notice this part on shimshimtapa 1/16: when they're singing the one line from "lies" and they're supposed to stop, seungri forgot and kept going but stops himself really obviously? :lol: (i hope that made sense) they're all like "i'm so sorry but i love you dah geo jit mahr~" and he goes "EE~" but stops right after and looks downward while GD, daesung, and YB all turned to him like "...the hell?" i just thought that was so hilarious~ it was niiice to hear them perform "a fool's only tears"; although YB was sick, he still sounded freakin' GOOD! :w00t:

ahahaha yeah i noticed that too.

daesung lifted his head up first, then tae yang then top.

i thought it was cute :sweatingbullets:

Hello i-vips!!

uwahh! i couldn't resist Crazy Dog! They finally performed it! i love their choreography. The beat is awesome when i hear it on my mp3. I know it will be a total blast onstage.

I just watched the video thanks to Mon, but ain't hearing anything ( coz im not using a headphone, the pc im using doesn't have one <_<). I'm going to watch again later with perfect headphones! haha :lol:

I also read that GD sang his solo? OMG!!! I'm totally missing a lot lately ( coz of the artwork section!! :lol: I love it there too!). YEAH!!

Mon, you're back! haha..I read some of your posts while you where still in korea, omo~ you're so lucky!!!

BIG BANG is indeed for the world..haha, I'm so proud of them, and looking at the pic (that mon posted) where their FDW album is on the same rack with the american singers' albums really made me love them even more! yeah more more!!! Big Bang is ready to meet the rest of world!!

HANDS UP! GO HANDS UP! GOO!!! Let's go Let's go!!

And congrats to BIG BANG making last farewell on top of the charts!!

Guest pips_feefa

have anyone seen this?

Big Bang with James Sun

mg0346rs9.jpg

mg0298ni1.jpg

mg0314fk5.jpg

FYI: James Sun is a korean-american best known for being a finalist on the American reality TV show "The Apprentice".

Asian Pop Culture Show

I just filmed an asian pop culture show. More and more mainstream Americans are interested in eastern cultures...especially as we see the rise in economic power and influence from Asia. We can't release all the details of where and when it will show, but please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Source: james-sun.com

Here's the link to the preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKh1794hC1o

credit:kiwistar@soompi k-celeb photos

:lol: :lol: i'll gladly go for snowboarding lessons & be a good student if TOP was the instructor! HAHA.

woah, thanks so much for all those goodies, VIPs! ^^

i've been stalking this thread very diligently! hahahaha.

can't wait for the episode of MC BIG BANG! :lol:

thanks for the info, melody~~~ ^^

tam i really really love the GIF spam for the recent MVAD episode!

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FOR 1ST PLACE ON MCOUNTDOWN!

they are REALLY REALLY back~ all five of them! <3

(FANCAM) MCOUNTDOWN - LAST FAREWELL ENCORE PERF

it's really cute! they all seem to be just simply having fun!

i think all of them did TOP's move~ hahaha.

thanks to wonderful VIPs over at bbvipz, we can get to watch the encore perf! YAYYY! :lol:

Archived