{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STEPHOO--

=D Congrats to Big Bang for making it in Japan!

Not so surprising, since it is Big Bang we're talking about ^^ ahaha.

Seung Ri's Haru Haru song is freakin awesome <3333 It sounds so sweet.

Thank you for all the links and pictures, you guys are awesome.

-steph

Guest itswinniechu

seriously i think for them lipsyning is fine. at least they dont do it all the time. i mean singing and dancing with all ur engery is hard. esp with a song taht isnt urs. you have to pratice a whole new dance that takes time. and u also have to pratice teh lyrics? i thinks thats kinda hard and i dont think they have enough time to do both so they have to do one. so yeah at least the BACKGROUND song its their voice. yeah its not easy but they try doing both. so i give them props but lets hope they dont do it SO MUCH in the future.

CONGRATS BIG BANG for the MANY AWARDS...

WELCOME BACK IANNE AND MONICA.. HAPPY B-LATED B-DAY JERILYN...

WOW.. THANKS to everyone.. for sharing HQ pictures, gifs, caps, cartoons, links.... PROJECTS

they were all <3.. i still need to check out the projects.. i was thinking about the QUILT project.. and

it reminded me of the time i mentioned to JANNY.. i talked to her about it once.. but we never got anything

started.. SO.. i'm GLAD its up and RUNNING..

MANGNAE's HARU HARU song was.. AMAZING.. baby's got TALENT.. he's so CUTE.. i LOVED his voice..

i didn't know he had that in him.. Ji Yong will be recording a song as well??

LIPSYNC??? we already knew.. because like JERILYN said.. they already came out and said they were

going to lipsync.. i think it's PERFECTLY FINE that ARTIST LIPSYNC.. because you know what.. it's just

how it is.. as long as it's not like

Ashlee Simpson..

who messed up.. we know that

BIG BANG can sing... so what do we have to worry about??

I also need to catch up on MVAD.. i haven't watched any.. except for the CUTS.. oh.. and GO GD

for not falling into the water.. when they did that thing.. where you tell them to stop before you fall

back into the WATER.. ahaha.. DAESUNG on the other hand.. better luck next time.. ahaha..

JOJO.. your PHOTO TIME was GREAT... i loved the wordings to the expressions.. ahaha.. CUTE..

thanks for sharing T.O.P.. i LOVE him.. and i will be PMing you... for the link.. of your our mangnae's

HARU HARU song..

the CARTOONs are PURE <3 as well.. OMG.. can they get any cuter.. i love the ARTIST... who does

them.. and about the BIG BANG shoes.. i WANT.. is that person really going to sell them?? i would

so BUY the BIG BANG shoes.. i wonder how much she would sell them for...

WOW.. i'm MISSING

JANNY

.. i hope she come back SOON...

i'll BE BACK.. ahaha..

nounu

^Yeah, they did lipsynch to the original song/audio for the Turbo-Black Cat SBS (end of the year) performance, but I think the focus of that performance was the dancing, cause' when I was watching especially when GD and Seungri did the 'rapping' parts, they hardly even moved their lips to the actual song...LOL..its like they didn't even care..lol so the lipsynching was once again..sucky..but then again..it's not like they were trying..cause' it was obvious that its the original song playing in the background..xD. their mouths were either open like 'O' or moving their mouths randomly..lol..I wonder if they even knew the lyrics besides the chorus and YB's part. XD I really liked GD and Seungri's dancing in that performance btw..and I was wondering the whole time why Seungri looked ..hella happy..XD That boy is always so happy to perform, he's so crazy..lol. I believe that was the performance GD fainted after.. Andd...this is the original song from that performance-->clicky click. It's a funny video, but yeah I prefer Big Bang's dancing more. 8D

And btw, for the lipsynched Seotaiji and Deux special stage, they also wanted to imitate the two original groups exactly as the original groups did not sing those songs live back then for the same reason--complex choreography and the singing. But of course, all this was explained back in December..lol. Here's the article about it on YGBB if anyone wanted to see: http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php...c=8106&st=0 but yeah, it is helpful to check the news archive in YGBB or the News section in the Big Bang Soompi Fanclub,..er..I need to update it with the recent articles but the site giving me problems again. =/ But yeah, this is why I appreciate translators like Melody who translate articles for us, because without their help, really some of us wouldn't even know that were are such articles that explain certain things, unless someone is kind enough to translate for us. Remember that not every BB article is translated, so for the future, even if we don't see it english, it doesn't mean it's not out there somewhere..@_@; which is why I need to hurry up and continue learning Korean, cause' I want to help too some day..XD But yeah, somehow this post turned out to be about how thankful I am for translated BB news. <3 xD

Random but it's so good to see all 5 of them on stage. *O* It's always weird when one of them were missing. And I'm late on commenting but when they won their 2nd Mutizen, YB looked hella--> D: shocked-faced..LOL. so cute. XD

Conclusion is : They suck at lipsynching lol They always forget to move their lips xD

That's quite funny if you think about it.

Big Bang = Lipsynching noobs

Let them stick with their live singing ;)

Anyway, we already knew that they would lipsync and I think nothing's wrong when the purpose of the show was to demonstrate their dancing not their singing.

I watched the Miraculous Victory & Defeat xD

I laughed so much at Dae Sung when he was battling with GD and turning his towel hat around his head

he was so into it that GD pushed him off so easily xD

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey everyone found 2 fancams of Big Bang singing in Japanese A Fool With Tears and Lalala this was during their Japanese showcase back in first half 2007.

OMG! I have just heard they lip-syning one time, and I really don't care if they did it. most of stars do it, so why do people have to say thing like that. well, they have Lip-S one time and how many times have they sang live? I would have guess 99 of 100..........and they didn't lip their song either, so yah.....

oh man, I just watched new sunday show and daesung was so adorable.......<3

about the hole lip singing thing they as

in big bang said it was way to hard to dance

and sing the song so they lip singed rather

then just sing it.

i under stand that when u sing and dance thats a lot of work.

I'm totally excited for Big Bang!

Seeing those pictures made me really happy!

They have the whole wall just for Big Bang's album!

They're even showing their Lies music video.

AND they're appearing in newspapers!

They're finally making it big in Japan!

Tae Yang has a WONDERFUL smile (:!

He just looks so sweet~

I love the captions for those TOP photos XD!

His pouty face is so adorable!

I didn't mind much when I found out Big Bang was lipsyncing.

Because they had mentioned it before the actual performance.

Warning/alerting everyone that was going to be done and why.

And for them to go through the trouble of telling us they were planning to lipsync,

that PROVES that they care about their fans and they didn't want to hurt us in any way.

They handled the situation well and were being quite responsible.

So I'm proud of them. Kudos!~

Big Bang is cool like that! Aha~

Besides, it's not like they liked it.

I'm pretty sure they prefer singing live.

It's a rare ocassion for them to be lipsyncing.

Cool! I topped the page...AGAIN! LOL~

I'm beginning to get these topped pages more often.

This is the third time~ Awesome!

Guest RNGUYEN

^ agreed. (about the whole lip-syncing thing)

look at the way they're singing their heart out

when their performing live in their concerts! :)

anyways, does anyone have youtube links for

good sunday & recent ysmm stuff? thanks in

advanceee. =D

THANKS FreeSpongebob for those links... wow.. they sound

pretty good.. especially Young Bae.. he's so CUTE.. his JAPANESE

is really good.. they should have had that song on their Album.. maybe

it would have helped..

Guest wlimilk

I wanted to know if there is any official picture threads for these guys.

im thinking of starting one.

>o<;; please dont steal my idea^^;;

i just wanted to know if there is already ones out there!!

just in case<33

Guest hongalong

I wanted to know if there is any official picture threads for these guys.

im thinking of starting one.

>o<;; please dont steal my idea^^;;

i just wanted to know if there is already ones out there!!

just in case<33

gah error.

anyway theres alot of Big Bang req threads.. as well as official member threads with their seperate pictures..... but I dont know if you could start an official picture thread since most of their pictures are located here anyway.

gahh i've gone missing for quite some days :crazy:

missed out on making gifs of their hilarious radio show :lol:

oh wells^^ CONGRATULATIONS to those 3829482948 awards our boys won!!

seungri made me very happy while watchin e radio show last night :lol:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/vaav...ilenamesrss.gif

HAHAHAHA!!! yupyup i agree, sr was in his ULTRACUTEHAPPY mood that night~~

xingg thanks for those radio yt clips. couldn't stop laughing :lol:

kimtt beautiful radio gifs! SR is too adorable. I WANT TO EAT HIM!

kiko~ saved all those hq scans^^ & thanks for the radio gifs! gd and his tongue!

iluxxx!! sr kissing his trophy :D **saves

zuraa you and your daedae caps<3

basmspasmmm&wonnyyy wahh their photoshoot looks reallyreally hott!!

trangtwo! kkekekeke our boys are playing hand games ~

Mrs. ImDanny thanks for their schedule! these radio show times are so late :o no wonder gd is falling asleep!

stardaisy! OMG that just made my day knowing their all over the newspapers&stores in japan! yipeee!!

x9293x, okaylikegetaway, josephineeee, sheerbliss as always...thanksamillion for the pics^^

&& to the awesomeawsome soompiers~~ myyou'rewelcomes to melodygreenleaf~~, lilswtazndevil, saranghaese7en, lilmissTAMMYYY, lalaleidy, Saebin, vip_gd, zuraaa, leslie_lei, wondercity, XINGGG!, JAS~~, ziyuN07, jaRediL, ewmoocow, PH4T, KMITT!, WONNYWONNYY, basmspasmmmm<3, and angiieee~

lets seeee... i have GD&DAEDAE goodies again!

MVAD PT III 1/13/08 (ptI&ptII seemed so long ago o.o)

2196559946_7ee4c29c63_o.gif2196558684_89be47dd0d_o.gif

2196558906_55caccb7bf_o.gif2196558160_173240df03_o.gif

our boys never stop smiling~~~ look at how big gd's eyes gets in the first pic :lol:

2196558418_932bef8ec3_o.gif

omgahh this is too cute! gd starts doing his tongue thing!

2195769965_d160474dc0_o.gif

OHHH STOHP STOHPPP!! :lol:

2196560268_c0b6d5b334_o.gif

i wonder how many gd tongue gifs i can compile :P

2195770989_255a3fedc5_o.gif2196561956_191b0acf6c_o.gif

*spazes

2195771389_80cd7fd8b1_o.gif2196561582_1828352540_o.gif

look at this duo rock the...mat! daedae is so intense :lol:

2195772799_561baaf0a8_o.gif

if it's any of this spam you look at. it shall be this!! look at daedae! &gd go ang

2195773279_4a7a7e341a_o.gif

what a signature daedae move hahahahah :lol:

2196563166_c4cdf23614_o.gif2196563404_0f582662b3_o.gif

:o GD pushes daedae off and then does the boogyy~~ :lol:

credit: me (tam) & cashewmania's clubbox<3

Guest naturalhonee

Hey everyone found 2 fancams of Big Bang singing in Japanese A Fool With Tears and Lalala this was during their Japanese showcase back in first half 2007.

Oooh thanks for these!!

i had NO idea they had japanese versions for these songs!! WHY IN THE WORLD DIDNT THEY INCLUDE THESE VERSIONS IN THEIR JAPANESE ALBUM?!

i know they are aiming to be international, hence the title "for the world". but really, these japanese versions should have been bonus songs on the album or something...why let them go to waste!?

^ya that i have to agree..why don't they just release these two of the tracks as a bonus tracks.well at least it gives a japanese taste into it.& it sounded quite nice too,i mean their japanese isnt that bad,why shouldnt they just released it in the 'for the world' album.afterall,it would give a new sense of music in the japanese music industry too.

anyway,those gifs of GD & daesung is way cute,esp daeseuung's..

TAM thanks for those GIFs.. they are so ADORABLE.. ahaha..

i felt sorry for DAE SUNG.. why did Ji Yong push him off?? was he

suppose to??

Guest mandapanda

hiii VIP-ers! lol i have a question.

when big bang performs on music core, inkigayo and such, the fans scream like a chant or something.. what does the chant mean? i think i heard like geotjimal or something. can i have the pronounciations to it so i can learn it haha and cheer too! :D

i also noticed that in last farewell perfs, seungri always have like a hugee smile on his face . hahaha he seems hyper all the time! i wonder what makes him feel that way ><

i love it though i smile so big like an idiot haha screaming XDD

Archived