{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest touchtheskies.

jojo ; thanks for the HQ photos <3 :D jiyong <3 taeyang was so cuteee :D HAHAHAHAHA. if only top was there ): anyway does anyone have any new updates on top?

xingg ; HAHAHAHAH CUTE TOP *hugs* thanks for sharing !

you know what's so sad about being a bigbang fan? not many are subbing their shows ! so we, korean-dumb people don't get to understand ): but i'm grateful for the iVIPs, and YGBB subbing team <3 *huuuugggs* thaaaank you for your hard work <3 i hope good sunday gets to be subbed<3

for team top ;

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

credits ; bestiz.

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK OR QUOTE PHOTOS.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ewmoocow

i've been waiting forever for part 2 and 3 -.- when will it be posted?

thanks for the caps! <3 i love their shirts! peanuts rule!<3

anyways, i saw this fancam [that had bad quality] of top's solo in the great concert and i wonder if someone has posted a better version of it. i saw that he breaks a phone booth with a bat! O.O plus, he looks so hot wearing a suit. <3

sarahgirl; sorry, but i don't have that picture of top, sorry! >w<

thanks for liking my crappy picture captions, though! <3

i love this dork so much<3 hahahaha him and his droooopy eyes! XD

thanks yanasot, for top's nothing's impossible caps! zura, for the mvad caps&link! jojo for the hq pics, and mon, for the re-editted lies. definitely more colourful. hehe!

more caps from nothing's impossible!

html>

LOL, TOP is soooo cute,

haha *Diesss*

i love the picture with him in his baseball uniform,

and when he and the guy was pinching each other cheeks. LOL

sooo cute.

good thing he still resting.

DaeSung IS SO ADORABLE in those pics. <3

Guest msxadina

hey guys, thanks for sharing all the sexy big bang pictures and gifs they were all to die for.

thank god top is out of the hospital.

so i was going through some pictures at

eunhyuk's

thread and i saw a picture of him, wich reminded me of gd.

the picture was from way back, but i was thinking maybr gd saw it and though it looked cool. haha

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/Mz_A...43325796_rs.jpg 1199529435_91.jpg

first picture credit to mickey_89

second: on picture.

Guest sweetVisions

he was 16 yrs old. he is NOT A CHILD. and if he did have the mindset of a child at that age then he needs special treatment or something.

and i live in cali and how can people say oh the image of african americans had after the LA RIOTS. i mean those koreans who owned those shops and stores in black neighborhoods arent the most friendlist people you know. i mean from personal experiences with having a black mother and a filipino father. when me and my mom would go into a korean owned store they would treat us and the latinos like crap. but we notice when whites came in they got treated like gold card members or something lol

so for anyone to say the image that african americans have to koreans, blacks can say that the same thing. as i stated before they own and operate in black neighborhoods but they want to treat their customers like crap just because their black? that ishh aint right!

like others have said, big bang has been around black people. that comment was un-called for. he better be glad that hes not that well-known in our media over here in the states cus his career would have been over with like that! just look at michael richards and etc

so please dont make excuses for this kid. even if it did happen almost a yr ago. im just now discovering this group {and going back to other pages to read up on them} and from what i read from other sites, YG entertainment never did issue an apology.

SO WRONG YO

i just dont understand people now-a-days..you would have think the hip hop culture would bring people closer together and acceptance would be at an all-time high now it just seems like people are getting dumber and dumber by the day.

I understand what you mean. I too am a recent Big Bang fan and I am an African-American. I have tried to understand what others have said about Korean culture which could explain why he said that. But on the other hand, I've seem videos of them working with blacks before and it's not like they are hovering in a corner somewhere afraid and plus a lot of their influences are African-American artists. So it's confusing to understand that situation.

I just hope whatever YG did behind the doors to resolve the dispute included a discussion on how it's wrong to judge a whole race on the actions of a few.

Guest sweetVisions

thank you all for the links, pics, gifs and caps. im really terribly sorry for not naming but this thread moves way too fast.

anyway. here's some cuts from miraculous victory and defeat. tvsbox hates me today. like really hates me. so i didnt watch the whole show. DAEDAE'S LIL DANCES ARE SO CUTE! GEEDEE TOO.. gah i love g-dae. :wub:

http://bigbangisvip.cafe24.com/bbs/view.ph...c=asc&no=68

cant wait til someone posts a link of the whole show. i need to watch it. i need to.

haha, i love their dances. Did Daesung take some swimming lessons? Because I remember them saying that Daesung couldn't swim.

thanks for the link!

Guest ladiisoslick

hi guys :) is there a part two for gdragon and daesungs miraculous defeat thingy show???? id be glad if someone posts the link up THANK YOU

edit - omg i TOPped a PAGEEEE WOOOOOh LOl

okay anyways no pics nothing to share sorry :(

BUT I LOVE TAEYANG!!!!

Guest stardaisy212

hi guys :) is there a part two for gdragon and daesungs miraculous defeat thingy show???? id be glad if someone posts the link up THANK YOU

edit - omg i TOPped a PAGEEEE WOOOOOh LOl

okay anyways no pics nothing to share sorry :(

BUT I LOVE TAEYANG!!!!

part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZclW_U8kcPQ

part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r26YS15tiGM&feature=user

part 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R0r1d0rbEzo&feature=user

part 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oMWta6pT6Mw&feature=user

gifs for the miraculous defeat

way a go gd

gdjumpp.gif

gdjump.gif

ds and gd love

dsgdlove.gif

awwwws.gif

hahahaha.gif

omggg ds is acting like gd

clapsanddnace.gif

dance baby dance

dancebabydance.gif

gfdsdads.gif

oh look at gd laugh at ds

laughinh.gif

Guest iLOVEYB_x

i just watched Miraculous Victory and it was too cute to be described. i swear i was so confused why GD was in the water. daesung made me smile the WHOLE time with his dance. he's so dorky. and GD is laughing his head off at Daesung. GD did a VERY good job though. but i kinda giggled when he did his first try. he landed on the thing then he flopped off. =D i just love daesung's expression with Yoona from SNSD. i think it was after one of the MCs jumped off of that red thingy. =/

the GIFs just make the show even cuter. you captured all of the cute moments.

WAH~~!! TOP's with a bat! but he's so adorkable with those glasses.

oh and i made this because i was so bored and homework was already done. not such a great paintshop pro expert.

it's not the same as Photoshop.

i just combined Big Bang and So Nyuh Shi Dae together and created BIG SOSHI. :huh:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat (2008-01-06).avi [496.2MB]

G-Dragon, Dae Sung, Yoona, Wheesung, Alex, Shinji, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc.

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

G-Dragon, Sun Ye, So Hee - MC cuts on Music Core (2008-01-05) [cashewmania].avi [68.1MB] (10 cuts joined)

Guest morelove

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can download the clips of Bigbang MTV Asian Delight (071230)?

I can't connect to that upchill.com site.

Please tell me another link... Thanks.

Guest FATJELLYBEANZ

hello iVIPS! i'm kinda new to this thread, but CERTAINLY not new to Big Bang. =D they are the HOTNESS! i have to go with Team TOP though! :rolleyes: and i have to say, but i feel like im a bragger, that THE GREAT CONCERTS WERE MY BEST DAYS EVER!

i like the How Gee mv. the girls were just normal, IMO. it's like a guy's thing, you know? but the part i love the most was the beginning. "GO SWEEP THE SIDEWALK BABY~!" Seungri is such a cute meanie. xD

thanks x9293x for that GIF. YB and maknae are just too adorable. and Jeanny i love your collab you made. such a huge group! you put my two favorite groups together! i love it how you make TOP link arms with Taeyeon. you picked out the two perfect pictures too!

SEE YOU ALL AROUND!

Guest jenjen4

i really miss TOP now...watching him was pretty funny though. it was too adorable. AHH! baby come back. get better and be on TOP!

Thanks to everyone for the gifs and videos and such. The gifs cracks me up so much.

Daesung and GD was so funny in Miraculous Victory, they never fail to make me smile.

also missing seungri<3 and yb haha...the gifs of them in the "how gee" video is so cute. Seungri's expression throughout the video was drop dead gorgeous but hilarious at the same time. he's such a sucker : ) thank you for sharing.

Guest rain_forever_bi

stardaisy212

thanks for those youtube clips of gd and ds...omg...can't stop watching them...they're so cute..

wish the other members was in it too...than it would have been cool...than i would be watching even more...hahaha

thanks though for sharing...

to everyone else...thanks for all the updates and all the pictures...

LOVE TAEYANG!

Guest musicismylifey

DaeSung was so funny on SBS MVandD. :D

And GD's hat/cap...they must've been freezing. :crazy:

Ahh.Thanks for the links and the pics everyone. :D

ahh~those cute clips of daesung & jiyong,thans for sharing!

esp love jiyong laughter :blush:

thans for the pictures spamming on Team TOP :w00t:

ahh~`though i want them to have a gd rest,i'm also waiting so anxiously for their perf & amazing stuffs for this year,

& yeah im really missing Mr.TOP.. :(

Archived