{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

The 2007 Soompi Gayo Award will be announced on Saturday, December 29. Big Bang is nominated as Bonsang winner, Song of the year with lies and Top group singer. Here is the nomination

BONSANG WINNERS (TOP 10 SINGERS)

» Big Bang

» Epik High

» ERU

» Ivy

» Lee Ki Chan

» MC The Max

» See Ya

» SG Wannabe

» Super Junior

» Yangpa

SONG OF THE YEAR

» Big Bang - 거짓말 (Lie)

» F.T Island - 사랑앓이 (Love Sick)

» Lee Ki Chan - 미인 (A Beauty)

» Lee Ssang (feat. Ali) - 발레리노 (Ballerino)

» Wheesung - 사랑은 맛있다 ♡ (Love Is Delicious)

» Wonder Girls - Tell Me

TOP GROUP SINGER OF 2007

» Big Bang

» Epik High

» MC The Max

» See Ya

» SG Wannabe

» Super Junior

You must creat an account so that you can vote. Hurry up Saturday Dec 29 is the last day.

aggghhh where do i go to vote O_o im lost when i

try to navigate around soompi... but not on this thread xD

p.s. thnaks for all the awesome updates guys <3

finally, i can contribute some pics of the guyz

i feel as though im the only one who hasn't yet lol :sweatingbullets:

hope u like what i made

YOU ARE AMAZING <3

those are absolutely beautiful thanks :D

omggg these are also amazing!

love love love the ji yong ones <33 ^^ thank you!

everyone is so skilled with photoshop and photo editting ._. i have zip skills lol

and thanks for all the gifs and pic spams everyone!

hahah! omg i watched this before... but ive

never noticed that its so cute xD i love how ji yong's laughing the whole time....

what were they doing that for does anyone know? O-o

hope everyone had an awesome christmas and holiday ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXsmilesXx

Aww thanks everyone for the clips && pics

The GREAT concert is almost here...gahhh..T___T...& I'm not going..

mon..ur going..rawrs..lucky..come back with plenty of stuff to share i know u would..

Guest rawesome

WOW so many eye candies! *glassy-eyed*

Welcome to the Big Bang thread Soy and to the silent readers/lurkers that came out of their hiding! LOL Yay more love for BB!

Has anyone seen this yet?? Is this a new mv or something?? Its made by Mnet I guess.

Big Bang - 필승 (feat. 알캐미스트) [MV]

woah didn't expect a new mv at all. Oh! is this the Seo Taji featured song thing?? Idk I might be wrong but its not too bad.

Thank you wonny for clearing up that this isn’t an official MV. Truthfully, official or unofficial, this was straight hot sauce! Baz, those gifs are just *squeals & giggles* YB was just…wow. *glomp* I swear, any kind of song/genre he sings, he CAN bring out the soul in it that’s why I love him MOAR MOAR! TOP’s sexy face was just…flirting with the camera. He was just so damn raw! After seeing this clip, I told some friends that it’s the first time that I wish I’m a bus (it’s really a truck) and a camera. Seeing Darknae trying to be hardcore was just so funny and it made me miss him too… DaeDae is always adorable just as much as GD brings it 200% all the time.

hmmmmm. that was pretty good, thanks for the confirmation guys! even though is aw only the beggning i liekd it. somehow it didnt load all the waay for mee:( phewey. but its okay. BUT i loveed how they were driving in the streets just singing? shows like oh their not high maintenance and crap you know?

Tammy, just refresh/replay it and you’ll witness the hotness :sweatingbullets:

Oh! By the way!!! my friend (Prince Steph...Ahem.) and I will be purchasing the BigBang 'for the world' released in Japan next year. It's quite expensive because of the shipping fees whatsoever, but hey! It's gonna be worth it!!! Right!?!? Weee!!! And Oh! do you think its okay to post here the stuffs with that album? I want to contribute something...huhuhu!!! Again, THANK YOU SEXY LOVELIES!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I ain’t gonna lie; BB stuff are pretty pricey and it’ll make your pockets anorexic but it’s worth it! I think buying their merchandise aren’t even enough compared to the happiness they bring me. So I’m okay with being broke, yet happy. About your question, it’d be nice to share some scans with us since other BB fans do that.

TOP doesn't act the way he looks..(unless 'acting' of course..lol) Big Seunghyun is just a big softy~<3 But yeah, I know what you mean...when I first saw Big Bang as 6 in that one old picture with them in white...TOP looked just very...intimidating..xD Like strikingly gorgeous scary..haha. The first one to catch my 'eye' though was actually Seungri too (pic and promo singing vid)..hahah..in the glasses..wah so adorable..then I found out his age and about keeled over..lmao. When I saw YB I was like WHOA...he's GROWN..and fine. (though he was always so cute..but I got confused with him labeled as vocalist instead of rapper..xD ) lol. But yeah, it's the voice though...once I heard it...it got meee, got me baddd...that voice I swear...it steals hearts. Anddd, what, you got me reminscing about their pre-debut/debut days...haha. But yeah, shift to the present. Yes, their personalities..I like what you said about unified personalities...that is so true. They all bring something to the group to make it complete. And Kwon leadah, our Big Bang leader..so weird..but so cool at the same time. Actually, I think everyone in Big Bang is crazy and weird except Young Bae. lmao. It's not that he's 'normal' but the rest of them are just straight up crazy funny..and I love em' for it. And the way YB is in the middle of it..makes him funny too. lol. I don't know if anyone is understanding what I'm saying... and...Wah, I don't know if I make sense...and why am I getting all sentimental-feeling-like?!!? -.-^

January 4th is coming so soon! Big Bang songs in english...it's just kind of..over my head..lol. I can't wait to see what the english versions of the songs sound like...I'm so curioussss...and that 'How Gee' MV...I want to see~~

Wow, I didn’t know Darknae caught your eye first LOL I recall Jeri7yn saying that TOP acts like his shoe size (when the “Lie” MV came out) LOL It’s just proof that he’s more than what meets the eye. He even mentioned it in a radio show interview months ago that he’s usually mistaken as someone who always looks mad/pissed off, but he’s not. He just has strong features bka sofa king hot! GD is made of pure genius, that’s all. January 4, 2008/“How Gee” MV hurry up, prease…

I MISS THIS THREAD SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

thanks for the updates guys!!!!!!

gosh i LOVE the TOP pic w/ his long lashes!!! oh i love him to bits anyways!!!!!!

WG and BIGBANG colab again!!!!!! whoah!!! i need to see that for sure...talking about dramas! i wish to see BIG BANG any member that is who will venture into drama scene..of course i have seen TOP but i also want to see other members...

there was one post about GDRAGON's GF????? uhm..she looks older than he is! hehe peace!

HAPPY BIG BANG HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

i don`t know if this was posted but

skoollooks preview 071226: this is the yt version of what vip_gd posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2-mFTZv1jY

credits : mncast & me for uploading

thanks for the pic spams.

seungri haha. the hand "motion" :lol:

Seungri = I sleep diagonally. I think it's because I'm trying to avoid G-Dragon cause he's always holding me. When I do that, though, Daesung gets pushed into the corner.

seungri and g-d what the heck are you guys doing in bed ?

daesunggiee gets pushed in the corner ?! aww poor baby :lol:

Guest sukie23

Updated Schedule

(credit: S @ Bestiz)

12월 28일 금요일 Friday

AM 11:00 - MBC한사랑콘서트방송 (16일녹화분) MBC One Love Concert (recorded 12/16)

PM 6:00 - KBS뮤직뱅크 연말결산 KBS Music Bank Year-end Special

PM 8:00 - BIGBANG is GREAT CONCERT

12월 29일 토요일 Saturday

PM 3:25 - MBC쇼음악중심 (22일녹화분) MBC Music Core (recorded 12/22)

PM 7:00 - BIGBANG is GREAT CONCERT

PM 10:00 - SBS가요대전 SBS Music Festival

(공홈엔 9:00 로. SBS편성표엔 10:00 로 되어있습니다)

12월 30일 일요일 Sunday

PM 4:00 - BIGBANG is GREAT CONCERT

PM 5:30 - SBS 기적의승부사 (지용,대성) SBS Miraculous Victory & Defeat (GD, Daesung)

PM 5:30 - MBC 불가능은없다 (TOP) MBC Nothing is Impossible (TOP)

PM 10:15 - KBS 가요대축제 KBS Music Festival

(공홈엔 9:30분으로.. KBS편성표엔 10:15분으로 되어있습니다)

12월 31일 월요일 Monday

PM 10:00 - MBC가요대제전 MBC Music Festival

AM 0:00 - YG ONE CONCERT

Guest akfgtenshi

watch the video here

it's a weird video player .. i can't play or stop

everyone is so cute >< especially, seungri, jiyong and daesung heheh

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=2664

whoa...

this relli is a weird player! o.o

someone should upload it on youtube, no?

XD~

such a cute video! i haven't finished watching it yet, though...

internet here is sooooooooo slow!

but about the skool looks cf...

when is it going to come out?

it is not out already, right??

Guest loooser

it kills me knowing that something like the GREAT is happening but i can't be there. def be there in spirit and hopefully they will get our OUT OF THIS WORLD gifts! and have a fun and safe trip for all the iVIPS who are gonna be there to watch the concert (lucky !!) SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OFF and make up for the rest of us who can't be there. =[

edit

YESSSSS! FINALLLY TOPPPED A PAGE!

Guest Shizuru

^Congratulation :lol:

^ oh yes, i saw that pic of top with the dentist. i went crazy too! i mean, he actually wrapped his hands around top's waist! gaaaaaaaahhhhh. jealous much! and there's also a pic of top with 2 nurses! XD thank also for the yt link, never saw this, i only watched their interview! haha. man, gd so shy. so cuteeee!

vip_gd, haha i notice that too. he does want us to sing with them! :lol: that link is nuts! haha no play&pause buttons. =_____=;

and aaaah gosh wonny, thanks for posting those HQ pics. man, top's pouts are the best<333333

mon and the rest of i-vips, have a blast on the concert. i'm seriously frickken jealous of you guys!

here's a gif of seungri being a cutieeeee :D

http://clubimgfile.paran.com/dnehd7956/pds...696562_dory.gif

Where did you get that gif seungri is just super cute. Can't stop looking at it lol..

Love the skoollooks pics. This thread is totally a big bang goldmine :w00t:

Guest pips_feefa

aww thanks for the warm welcome, I-VIPS <3

hahhaa gahh i love spazzing about BB on msn with my friend, and we were talking about why we love this group. They're so young and so passionate about music and each other, and i just love that. I mean they have so much going for them, this is just the beginning of so so much more of what's in store for them, sure i want them to be uberly famous, but gahh i dont want to share them, haha.

They're composing, writing, singing, rapping, beat boxing, modeling, acting, at such young ages, i can't see anything but good come out of this, the fact of the matter is, they have talent, and it's great to see them with it.

I love it when they're on variety shows or radio shows, or interviews, and just sing bits and parts of their songs live, a capella, and how it sounds like whats on the cd .. BUT BETTER, it shows that they know what they're doing and it's not some digitalized stuff.

I love the support system the boys have. If you read the interviews, but they never let any of the members feel left out. And then when a single person is singled out to talk or rap/sing, the boys are in the BG making noise and showing love. It's the cutest thing alive, and you really feel the love. They're so loud together. I love how you can always hear GD in the bg when daedae is in an interview talking about his body, and gd usually screams "show them!". I love the group couplings, because they're so cute.

I love big bang because the stuff jiyong says matter. He has such a way with words, i love watching him being interviewed. like the whole oxygen is music thing. And then in another interview he was talking about their song "Lies" and how "at first it sounds a bit weird, and then you start to like it, and theres a sadness in the music but its still funny and then you listen again and it's funny with a hit of sadness, it's music with irony." Leadah Kwon and Taeyang has worked so hard and I'm so proud of them for sticking with YG through their elementary days. I'm proud of DaeDae for overcoming what other people say about him being the "Unpretty Member" (Which is so not true, why can't he see the charm in him that I see). I'm proud of Seung-Ri for becoming a man, and learning to be less stubborn, when it comes to things. and of course i'm proud of TOP for learning how to be a good hyung.

I'm proud of all the boys.

But I'm also proud to be a I-VIP.

owhhh :blush:

i really like the way you describe about each Big Bang's member!

well,they made our days too!

i wish all iVIPS have a really GOOD DAY on Big Bang's upcoming concert!

SCREAMING OUT LOUD GUYS!

i wish i will be there too but i having an exam...

http://www.allkpop.com/images/uploads/news...122507_bbwg.jpg

The year's hottest boy and girl bands, Big Bang and Wonder Girls, have teamed up once again, and this time they will be bringing a music drama.

The producers have told us that, the filming is complete and that they are in the video editing process. The decision to work with these two groups was due to the fact that they were the hottest groups of the year and their performances together were always explosive. Fans can look forward to these super rookies' acting skills, the music drama is sure to be a crowd pleaser and very entertaining. Producers said, "because they are singers and not actors, there were some scenes which may seem awkward. However, they were very cute and lovable, which should please viewers. We hope fans will be looking forward to this."

The music drama will consist of the two groups' hottest singles combined to form a medley. The drama's theme will vary, from cute and lively scenes to romantic encounters between the members.

Source: ALLKPOP.COM

-----------

gahh i can't wait. haha i love big bang, and can't wait to see them collaborate with wonder girls, yet again (although i'm quite jealous !)

omg btw guys once i get the japanese album, im going to totally scan it, because i just pre-ordered it to support our boys.

hopefully you guys can welcome me to the thread, haha i have a new love towards bb, now that ive watched clips of them, they've always been my favorite band, but ive never actually got to know them more than just listening to their music and such (yes, i was a fan of their music, and now i'm a fan of their everything), now im addicted to each of their unique but yet still unified personalities. my favorite at first glance was the maknae seungri, but now i love love love daedae, because of how shy and sweet he is. Top scares me at times, haha he looks like he could easily hurt you, but that's not his personality at all. Jiyong is soo darn touchy feel esp when he tried to daelest daesung in this one clip (daelest = molest daesung), but he's such a great leader, such a talented firecracker. And of course dear Taeyang, he's the little romantic one in the group, even though he's scared of girls.

I have to say i hope to be more active in this thread :) so lets start discussions and bring forth more big bangin' love !

bring back some past interviews as well.

heey welcomee!! so your one for team Daesung ehh? daelest? HAHA thats hot. annd thanks for the 411. so we've bene eharing about this collab music drama, but i was wondering if it was a series one? or is it just like an hour or two? either one would be good<333 annd i so feeeeel you how you fele about the other memebeers. awwww my lil Hubbaaae<3 hopelessly romantic. danng the question interview was greaat. id like to reply to A LOT of them but itd be too many to saay:] ahha thanks for it though!

basmspasm and wonny, thanks for the pic/gif spam.

MONICAAAA!!!!! hhaha im excited for you! your prolly their right now. and yes REPRESENT TOT HE FULLEST GUYS! and we'll be waiting annnnnnnd, IM PRAYING GRRL. i've been and will be continue praying for you guys<333

annd thanks ianne i will do! hotness? damnit now i gotta see it for sure!:]

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

aggghhh where do i go to vote O_o im lost when i

try to navigate around soompi... but not on this thread xD

^^ Just go to soompi.com make and account and then your able to vote. Please, please vote guys . I really want BIGBANG to win all three awards. :)

By the way, i'm not sure if you guys discussed it here or not but did you hear the new names that

were given to some BIGBANG numbers on their japanese album ?

Guest pips_feefa

BIG BANG SKOOLOOKS CF IS OUT AVAILABLE @ YGBB FORUM

sorry bad caps quality not so good

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2945/ygbb831qh8.jpg%7Boption%7D

awesome! :sweatingbullets:

i'm gonna check this out.

Big Bang looks so hot!!!!

Guest the7REAL.

Wah~ (i don't know why i keep starting my posts with that...word..lol..its like a lazy 'wow'...) The Skoolooks CF is way cute, random, but I loved the...lighting..lol. It was very warm..xD And yeah, Big Bang were okay..I guess. XP jkjk. They were adorable. But, the 'making of' is waaaayyy more cuter. *O* YB playing with the big puppy thingy...such love. <3 For a second I wish I were reborn as that giant stuffed animal/puppy..just for that one moment where YB is bored and plays with it..haha. And TOP doing his ape-ish dancing...lol..so funny..I can't even comprehend it.

Anddd, oohh if you go to the Japanese Big Bang site, I saw that Big Bang are planning to have concerts in Japan in March. :o

Specifically, March 28/29~ It's called the Global Warning Tour. Their concert will be held at Tokyo Dome.

8e8z1iv.jpg

^ they look like toys here lol I wonder if it is a real toy..or maybe a pic/concept from the jacket of their japanese album? =X

anyways, daesung looks like he's about to fall over and GD, well, looks like he just did..and can't get up.

If you can read Japanese, here's the pop-up from the site...

http://www.ygbigbang.jp/bb/popup/071225_con.html

and info here too...

http://www.udo.co.jp/artist/Bigbang/

http://mv-ipop.eplus2.jp/article/63707376.html

Aahh, more concerts...geee..they are seriously working so hard.

It's all exciting and stuff but ah, rest please~ @_@;

Archived