{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone! i've been a silent reader foreverrrr, but it's so hard to keep with this thread 'cause it moves so fast! :D i've been a fan since their debut and i love their new music. i can't wait to get their Japanese album next month!

anyways their calendar goodies are so freakin' cute. i'm going to HAVE to get the desk calendar and diary. the pictures are too cute to resist. i'm not gonna get the giant calendar although it does look very enticing, but it's too big. lol

6jcnsb9.jpg

credits: ygeshop

notice how HUGE the calendar is? lol.

Guest iluvyooh

coolness.

freaky deeky cool.

i haven't been on for a week. =[

&

it's hopped so far.

i gotta catch up so i'll edit this later.

thanks to EVERYONE who shares so many

biggity bang stuff. =]

maybe.....=/

Guest melodygreenleaf

Lol. YG added TOP's MBC "Nothing is Impossible" to the schedule at the very last moment, possibly even after it started airing. I don't think they realized that it conflicted with GD's and SR's SBS "Mission Impossible".

GD and SR didn't talk a lot (it's a more physical show than a talk show), but they had a lot of screentime~ GD was especially cool with his back flip and "superman" XD

Next time for "Nothing is Impossible", they're going to bungee jump off a super tall building. And climb a super tall peak. I really want to see TOP's reactions~

Guest jess1tym4life

(09 Dec 07) GD & Seungri Good Sunday SBS and (09 Dec 07) T.O.P Nothing is impossible pt2 mbc AVAILABLE at YGBB FORUM

be back with more caps

ouch that looks painful :blink: .....seung ri was so close

ygbb822fk7.jpg

thanks awesome vips/i-vips for all the bangin updates. cant name. too many names.

anyway, just watched the sbsinkigayo perf. ah once again, i want what seungri's wearing, and woooish how cute was our dearest seungri in his i know (you know) part. gdragon's pants! ohmygod! is that the one daesung was wearing on their musicbank comeback perf? and in one of their recent perfs, i forgot which one, he was wearing the pink pants seungri wore too right? haha they share everything dont they. haha. so cuuute. and once again, daesung's heart thing, god i can never get tired of this! always gets me smiling.

oh oh and i looooove the ice skating pics! thumbs up to whoever posted that. sorry for not naming. and! the g-ri in pink pics. candy to our eyes.

Guest akfgtenshi

GD and SR at the Good Sunday show...

OMFG!

i laughed soooooooooooo much! XD

this show is hilarious!

and the fact that they both participating in it made it even more special.

x3~

the inkigayo perf. was good too! ._.

i was kinda upset cause they didn't win and all...

the fact that i'm not relli a JYP fan didn't help.... ToT

Guest kaboregima

I made some of Big Bang's wallpapers..this is my first time doing it..sorry if these not really good :sweatingbullets:

feel free to snag and use them :D

1stwallpaperbbfj1.jpg

top2aw8.jpg

gdragonqt9.jpg

wowwbiggerij5.jpg

quite dissapointed BB didn't win this week :( but hopefully the gonna make it next week :D

Guest ewmoocow

I just finished watching I Am Sam and oh man, TOP is so hot! [: <3 I'm sorry, I know that was kinda off topic. >__<

OH! I wanna watch that game show of GD and Seungri too! ;D Is there any links to it? I saw the preview of it yesterday on youtube.

Guest PdubbleJ

More BB in Thailand piccies

GD always in a call :vicx: ...

2088571645_d2cbd0680a_o.jpg

2088571887_7ae57b2752_o.jpg

2089363686c2d663d920ocj5.jpg

2088574961_bb11586164_o.jpg

20893645200c7f72a73eozj2.jpg

and..TOP. ........z z Z Z z z z z z :ph34r:

20893646984333d9e7d3ocp6.jpg

2088575573_628e22ec39_o.jpg

2088575801_cfe4ec5e92_o.jpg