{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest in0centvtgrl

i just finished their music core perf and it was awesome! i think they sortaa fixed seung-ri's hair haha. it was cute when they did that huddle thing int he beginning. i will just have to watch it again on youtube laterr

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thereesaaa

woww. spazz!

big bang's music core perf. was hott!!

i liked how they started off with crazydog and

did their little dance. ;]

and seungris hair is back to normal :]

and im totally digging their choice of pants colors.

very bright and sexy on them haha (:

bigbang<33

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMG so Big Bang just performed last farewell on music core..

they opened with Crazy Dog..man the performance was hott.i don't know what to say it was awesome

and i was trying to get a good look at SeungRi's hair..it looks normal now..yep..

whooo his hair looks much better now....

WHOOO DANNNG IT. i've been out for one whoel day for black friday and i come back with 8 PAGES?! woooowZERS. and FORSURE our boys did some MAJOR DAMAGE!

i still cant believe that i missed their first second mini album comeback. thsi frigggen sucks! but i watched it on youtube thanks to you all great VIPS out there. and if i do say so myself, that they did pretty good. but at first when i ewatched it it looked kinda messy but then again it was pretty good i liked it and how they dressed:

Daesung: YOU ARE MY HERO BOY. PURPLE PANTS?! SAW WHAAA! we can match one day<3 hahha. this is goooooood. and his hair seems to be growing good and yes i agree that he does look like a mini rocker in there. and ii saw this thing sticking out of daesungs pocket, kinda like the fox tail that GD had. so is he trynnaa do that too? haha but it lookks cute.

YOUNGBAEE: HUUBAEEEEE. booy you needa loose the cap a few times and let us show that head of yours. its gorgeous no need to hide! <3es you!

MR> TOP. whoooo. you looked mighty fine out tehree. i dint notice that he had a little pny tail in the back till some VIPS told me and the picures i saw. it was so cute cos that totally brought back the retro look and he pulled it off like it wa snothing! and i must say the red jeans were great on him. and if YOU GUYS HAVENT NOTICED! HIS HAIR IS SLOWLY COMING BACK TO US! YE YEEE.

GD. yoooo kwon LEADAHH. you looked adorable how he had his hat to the side reminds me of him when he was younger, its cute. and how he dressed up, it totally went with the theme and you can tell what the theme was.

WHOO,, ourrr MAKKNAE. fr=irst off all, sorry for what im going to say and it might offend people but WTH WERE YOU THINKING?! that hair do is so not yours it looks like a mushroom head. im sorry but this is the truth, i loved his old hair WHYY MAKNAE WHYY?!?! tell me its not truue. cos wow. this just aint happenin right?!

THANKS TO EVERYONE and especially to MON that kept us updated and when ir ead that the boys were gnna be on music core again at 10 30 tonight i hecka went on fast and i had really good timing because when i went on the boys were like next. THE BYOS DID GREAT! I LOVE IT. they all look so GOOOD. so from what i saw Maknae even though with that haircut, the rocked his PINK pants while GD pulled off hte kiddish lok with the green pants. so SO FAR, everyone's worn a colored pants besides my HUBAE. aha i wonder what oclor he's gnna wear? YELLOW maybe? haha i cant wiat for more. this performance looked/sounded much more organized in a way, like it didnt look/sound messy to me. i liked it a lot. i mean practice makes perfect right? haha

Guest hiimjunebug

BIG BANG "CRAZY DOG + LAST FAREWELL" PERF. on MUSIC CORE

CLICK HERE!

Cred to Bestiz

hothothothothothothottt!!!

---

Seungri - PINK PANTS<3 omg his hair is normal, too! *REJOICES*

TOP - hottest man alive with his ponytail, i actually really like it. and his rapping part is so hott

GD - his pants are green and his cap is so cute. LOVE his style

Daesung - he's reppin the scarf thing that GD did for "Lie"

Taeyang - stylin as always and his dance moves are so powerful

they sound a bit out of breath (i would be too, after dancing to Crazy Dog like that! haha) but it's still sooo good. :lol: BIG BANG LOVE!

Guest akfgtenshi

the music core performance!

*_*

it was awesome!

they played a lil of Crazy Dog too! x3

AND...

SEUNGRI'S HAIR!

it looked better this time! XD"

i'm loving GD's style! *_*

and SR's pink pants!!! *nosebleed*

lol~

Guest mon5482

mon 5482 - i think we should recognise TOP's new dance as "the fix the light bulb dance"

thanks for all the gifs i-vip's!

its not really a new dance, coz he did a slightly different version of it during HB lol. this is one of his signature dance moves i guess ahahaha!!

HB2007_FANCAM_BB_TopApplePick_01.gif

~*~

omgg i was totally spazzing over TOP during Music Core...HE LOOKED SO DAMMMNNNN FIONE!!!!!! and i thought it was better when GD stepped in to semi host and introduced WG....GDTOP should host the show ^^

the performance was G.R.E.A.T.!!! I love how they intro'ed with Crazy Dog.....i liked this performance i love the energy the dance the style...Seungri's hair didnt look too bad, not like yesterdays performance, but wats up with the BUBBLELICIOUS HOT PINK PANTS :wacko:

TOP omggg i can stop thinking about him!!!

our lovely iVIP 1tymforyomind@ygbb has roughly translated some of those 50questions50answers...she did the 15questions for the group and TOP's 7 questions, she'll be working on the rest. here's a preview...you can find the rest at YGBB.NET...click here for the link >> 50Q 50A Interview on daum telzone

TRANSLATION CREDIT: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

its broken up like this.

15Q15A BIGBANG

7Q7A TOP

7Q7A SEUNGRI

7Q7A G-DRAGON

7Q7A DAESUNG

7Q7A TAEYANG

which makes 50Q50A.

INTERVIEW-daum

**just "=" means whoever the question is being addressed to so its to all of bb in 1st section

15Q15A BIGBANG

Q1. Express V.I.P. in 5 letters. (latte)

jiyong= love of my life

seungri= forever together

daesung= veeaaiiipeee

taeyang= energizer

top= what we need to improve

(it was five letters.. in korean -_-)

Q2. Tell us something that people are mistakened about bigbang (jakeunseunghyulnee)

=that we are short. well, compared to other singers we may be shorter because there are really tall people in other groups. but we aren't like really short. we're similar to other groups except the really tall ones in the group. but when we look at our pictures we do look short. it's because we wear hip hop pants so it looks shorter than normal.

Q3. Each Bigbang members have their own solo songs. You probably like your own songs but whats the solo song you wanted to sing that wasn't yours? ^^ (Now)

= i love think we have one because we each received what we like and our style.

taeyang= but i kind of wanted "bigboy" because it sounds so fun.

top= i liked "ma girl" i liked all the others too but i wanted to try "my girl"

Q4. congratulations on the 2 awards from MKMF. After the award what did CEO Yang Hyunsulk say!!!? and what did you guys say to eachother?! and did you guys have a party afterward? (ppippi)

jiyong= CEO Yang HyunSulk told us "Talented because can win but people who just try cannot" between the memebers, we just said "good job." after party.. we didn't have our own we just ate with the people from MKMF and went home and slept. we had practice the next morning.

Q5. Guys do it too but girls do plastic surgery to look prettier... what do you guys think about that? (bigbangbanjum)

tayang= i don't think its bad. but if you depend too much on plastic surgery it's bad. but if it's because of a complex you have then its okay i guess.

Q6. V.I.Ps~ famous for the unique and funny replys~ you guys probably have seen them once in awhile right? that's the one that you remember the most? (gogo)

taeyang= they reply with our name in them for example. "Gu Ret Seung Ri Ga" (properly "Gu Ret Seup Nee Ga" meaning oh really?") etc. we call that "bigbang font" there are young fans replying but the older fans are really funny.

Q7. How did you feel when Seo Taiji allowed you to sample his music? (new beginning)

jiyong= YG took care of everything ^^;; ummm i feel.. well, seo taiji and boys weren't our generation but we listened to everything starting from "come back home". We listen to them til this very day .They are our artist idol. we are the first to sample his music and we worried a lot on whether we would mess up the song

Q8. What are some parts you feel that you lack as a singer? what do you need to work on to become a better singer? ^^ (JakSeungEeSaeSang)

jiyong= i think we lack experience. We received award ans 1st place but we lack experience. we need to work on our performance and the pose on stage. when we see people such as Insoonee we think "that's a real singer". we need more power on stage.

Q9. what's different from the telzone interview you had in beginning of the year and now?? your the first star to do a second interview with telzone, how do you feel? (LeeMiYeon)

taeyang= before, the questions were sort of.. well, we were new singers but most of the questiosn were based on our personal lives but now its around where we stand and the responsiblities we have.

Q10. An episode while preparing the performance with wondergirls!! (YangGengTopKe)

TOP= After the performance with wondergirls people ask "are you close with wondergirls?" but our ages are similar so we become really shy around eachother so we didn't really talk that much.

Jiyong= during practice, we didn't use honorifics but the very next day we were using "--yo'' (honorifics) again. but wonder girls is one of the close groups we know.

daeung= i didn't really get a chance to talk to them too.

Q11. Say a word to people who could not buy the tickets to the concert due to the fast sell out! (singingjjiiyong)

jiyong= it's sad but we'll try to have more concerts so that other fans can come and see. i hope you guys win next time on the war of buying the tickets haha(? wtf is he talking about)

seungri= people around me and my family asked for tickets but even our company couldn't get our hands on them.

Q12. If you can change into another member for a day who would it be? why! (thirtysixpointfivedegrees)

taeyang= top. i want to talk with his voice and rap with his really deep voice.

seungri= daesung. i want to sing with his voice.

jiyong= seungri. i wanna be seungri and (i have no idea wtf he's talkign about (: sorry. )

daesung= youngbae. has the feel of a black person. i want to feel the groove. - -

top= daesung. daesung doesn't eat unhealthy food for his body, i want to eat everything in this body. (HAHAHA so evil)

taeyang= i wanna be top and take off my clothes. he never takes his shirt off or anything. (uhh...)

Q13. Big Bang V.I.P. you love them but something that really annoys you. tell us teh truth~ we'll change (: (TOBY)

taeyang= not everyone does this but some people touch us. a lot of the younger fans try to touch.

jiyong= there are times when we can't give people autographs due to schedule and it's heart breaking when i hear them talk crap because i couldnt give them an autograph.

Q14. i'm embarassed when this member(s) do this! (LeeJungHwa)

jiyong= when daesung does his jokes, when seungri all of the sudden over reacts because he sees a fan. youngbae overreacts when he sees a fan sometimes.

daesung= myself when my jokes has no response. haha. once there were fans in the brodcasting station and seungri was overreacting. he jumped over a sign and fell and the security guy asked him " who the hell are you?!"

taeyang= when jiyong pulls pranks anywhere. when its just us its okay but sometimes there are situtations when i wish he didnt pull pranks

top= i don't think i was ever embarassed.

Q15. __member!! it's different how this memeber treats me now than before... (HoRoongee)

Jiyong= i don't think any of the members change. Bigbang's not that great but sometimes seungri says "but i'm bigbang" haha when everyones all nervous before performing he says "i'm bigbang" and stays put.

top= even if we changed we're always together so we wouldn't really notice the change

7Q7A TOP

Q1. Where was tour first kiss at? (NeegaNaEaChoiTop)

= no comment. mmm i want to keep my memories to myself. sorry.

Q2. What's different when acting and singing? which one is more comfortable for you? (ParkJungIm)

= i'm not comfortable with either of them. but i feel that i belong on stage more. i need more experience in acting and i want to learn more.

Q3. people say that you shaved you head during "red roc" mv simply because it was hot. is that true? if it is when why didnt you just take your clothes off (Topmarryme) (HAHAHA WHAT A FUNNY QUESTION)

= it wasn't becuase it was hot but just the meaning of the mv. He's a feeling of being back stabbed and guys usually shave their hair when they commit to something new. It just fit in well with the m/v meaning so i decided to shave it.

Q4. Do you feel bad that G-Dragon is the leader but your the oldest? (Maria)

= I never complained about that. GD has leaderhip and deserves it. I'm the kind that just over looks what the dongsengs do.

Q5. I remember reading a article that through drama filming you felt the fascination of acting. what's a character you want to act? (steve)

= i've thought about it but i think i should start from the very beginning. but i wanted to act a role where i'mgoing through a heart breaking relationship.

Q6. there's a rumor that you don't remember your pw on daum so you cant post on the cafe is that true? (ohtajakyul)

= i've never heard of that. i know my pw very well, i wonder why people are saying that...hahahahahaha....

Q7. During the "lie" performance people go crazy when you take your sunglasses of. who's idea was that? was that your idea? (minamyehcharoon)

= first performance, i was debating whether or not i should go on with my sunglasses. during the performance it was came to me and i tried it. after that i kept doing it. The finger spinning, i made that up on the spot too during the performance.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Here's Daesung's interview ^^. Will add more as I finish them. There are also small speechlike things Big Bang said, but they're not too interesting. I might or might not translate them.

Daesung's 7 Q&A

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Q1. You cried so much at MKMF~ You couldn't even say a thank you message because you were crying. Please say the thank you message you couldn't say then and as a bonus, please tell us why you were crying so hard ^^

I was so happy because we received an award I didn't even think we could possibly receive. I want to reach even higher now because this is not the end, but the beginning. About why I cried...I didn't even think about crying. When I started singing, my parents objected too harshly. So I really disappointed my parents [by becoming a singer]. I cried because a lot of thoughts about my parents came to mind….

Q2. What's the secret behind your tight chocolate abs?

My body isn't that great, ^^;; Whenenver I have time, I usually exercise for fun. The members enjoy exercising as well, so I think my abs formed as a result [of exercising with them]. But I don't think I have chocolate abs. Haha. I wasn't thinking about trying to become a momjjang. [T/N: momjjang is a person who has a great body. Similar to "uljjang"] I was originally exercising to increase my lung capacity, but then little by little, I started doing weights.

Q3. How do you win over messages by antis? A rumor or news article that burdened you the most? [T/N: anti is someone who is against a singer/group]

I don't see any of their messages. When I do see them, umm..I draw into myself. I end up thinking a lot as a result, so I think about good thoughts to counter them. But then I really don't see messages by antis. I don't think there was a specific rumor or news article that burdened me, umm.. When I read an article about me dropping out of school, that's when I knew I was going to drop out for sure. After seeing it, I asked my father and he told me I had already already dropped out. Haha.

Q4. How did you feel when you gave up school to focus on your singing..? Was there a rumor about that incident as well?

It wasn't that I didn't want to study, I wanted to do both, I wanted to work even harder on music, I wanted to become the best in the music world, so I had to sacrifice my study. I'm going to take the high school exam and the college entrance exam. After this year, I will prepare for the certification exam also. People say that the certification exam is difficult, so I sometimes think about what will happen if I fail. I'm afraid of the certification exam, but I will still work hard.

Q5. Daesung-oppa who is always giving a big smile here and there! How do you feel when your gag doesn't connect with the audience?

During an interview like this or when we are along, my gag never falls short. During live broadcast, my gag falls a little short. When I make gags when we're by ourselves, I get reprimanded by my hyungs. If I make 10 gags, about 2 connect. I just say a gag first and hope it works out later. I think I do it just because it's fun. I sometimes like people's reactions when my gag is boring. Even if it doesn't connect, I do it. If it doesn't connect? That's funny. Despite getting reprimanded, I find gag to be fun.

Q6. Daesung-oppa's is filled with gag ㅋㅋ I'm curious about how you would react if a Big Bang suddently went on stage during a live broadcast.

I will get another mic and sing together with her...

Q7. What do you think is your charm? The bug on your neck is good...

Haha, the bug on my neck. I have a lot of birthmarks. The bug on my neck is a birthmark. I have a lot on my body. I don't know what my charm is that well. I'm embarassed...

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

WAHHHHH the music core performance was so awesome

I loved hoe they did that shaking their butt thing in the beginning haha

and omg..seungri's pink pants are so cute lol

I prefer todays outfit to yesterdays^^

haha and GD's cap was hella cute >__<

great performance<33

Guest rawesome

Mon, I love the G-Dae gifs! Thanks for uploading the “Hot Issue Comment”! I r jelly of GD ‘cause he gets to flirt with DaeDae (and pretty much everyone except TOP hahaha). Thanks for sharing the Q&A too! I'm not so sure how it would've worked out if Mr. Cool and YBoogie switched solos...

woot mbc was good last farewll has grown on me

Same here Jess ! It's DDR material LOL

I just finished watching their performance on Music Core and I <3 it esp. how they’re like statues/mannequins in the beginning. Like I mentioned earlier, they looked like a box of neon crayons! No Mandark HOTNAE’s hair disappointment this time, because it looks better…right now and I hope he keeps it that way. I <3 his jacket though and DaeDae’s too! Is it me or are the polka dots on his jacket are glow in the dark? TOP’s “twist the light bulb move” is becoming popular in this thread LOL It’s cute and y’all know it!

Thanks for the translation Melody ! MHMM @ tight chocolate abs :sweatingbullets: How touching it is for DaeDae to think about his parents while crying during MKMF. I wish him luck on passing those exams and dang, I’d love to be on stage with him! I’d probably just hold on to the mic that he’ll give to me and just…stare LOL

A little note to my fellow VIPs/i-VIPs, please make sure that you're not spamming and posting pictures that have been posted already. Nobody likes warnings x_x

Guest mon5482

Now on Youtube:

{CLIP} 11/24 MUSIC CORE - BIG BANG - CRAZY DOG & LAST FAREWELL

thanks melody! for Daesung's Q&A....i love their answers...so interesting!

will comment more later when i finish reading....currently im still spazzing over TOP! hehe!!

*edit*

i think they've got better chemistry at MC-ing....GD&TOP!

{CLIP} 11/24 MUSIC CORE - MC TOP & GD

lfyb001.gif

mcgdtop.gif

and another edit for pic spam!

TOP IS SO GORGEOUS!!!

4747d50224063filenamedd.jpg

119588966477997500.jpg

119588966486792600.jpg

119588966497297400.jpg

119588966489964800.jpg

PEFORMANCE PICS (catered mostly for TEAM TOP)

1195891942_dfr.jpg

1195891942_aqw.jpg

1195891942_gfh.jpg

1195891942_gfhtr.jpg

1195891942_dfdfg.jpg

1195891942_oyyu.jpg

1195891942_gfgt.jpg

1195891942_gfhfgh.jpg

1195891942_fjhgjh.jpg

1195891942_dsfre.jpg

1195891942_redf.jpg

1195891942_dfg.jpg

*much better :phew: *

1195891942_ytryt.jpg

credit: in pic & bestiz

Guest trangtwo

Ahhh I officially love this song! They are just amazing performers. I loved the performance, and yeah I preferred this one also. YAY Seung Ri's hair looks better! They're all looking hot.

Thanks Monica for the translations and gifs. LOL Dae Sung loves the flirting and it shows. He's always smiling/giggling, as opposed to Seung Ri, who just denies it...

And thanks Melody for the translations too!

Thanks everyone for all the updates!

woooo, thanks for the translations melody~~ ^^

thanks for the youtube links, monica!

ahhhh, can't wait for a download link~ ><

i guess TOP's ponytail will be there for long? HAHAH.

baby~ baby baby~

hahahaha. seungri's hair has "disappeared"?! :lol:

on naver image search, many people was searching for seungri's hairstyle.

HAHAHAA. hot issue now~ but it's no longer there ^^

there was this "magic trick" that youngbae did! hahaha.

it was around 1 min of the performance :lol:

8ghknlw.gif

so what's the secret behind this 'magic trick'? HAHAH.

54572850zu8ci1.jpg

wahhh, MC GD + MC TOP~ :wub: :wub:

it'd be a dream come true if both of them could MC together for music core~ HAHAHA.

81rjw93.gif

젤리@bestiz

yep yep yep, i'm beginning to like last farewell too~

omgoshhh, i'm not supposed to be here!

*runs away*

Archived