{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest easyascake

wowowowowowowow! i loooved the new always mv xD thank you to everyone who uploaded the vid it totally made my day!

damn dae sung has nice abs whooo it caught me off guard ahaha.

its not nov. 4th yet here where i live but i'll say it now since everyone elese is..

생일축하해요/HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TOP!

we love youuu!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh i just saw the ALWAYS mv, and it's so good! daesung's body is amazing haha. he must have worked out like crazy. tempo looked so cute with his little shovel lol. that dork xD him and gd look like little kids at the beach <3 and tempo fell while jumping on the trampoline haha. and gd tripping over himself while trying to throw daesung in the ocean. lol they're so silly. just gotta love them ^_^ daesung looks so cute when they were saying ah ah ah and he made a face like O_O lol. xD

i cant' wait to watch big bang on star king! lol they looked all hyped up in the picture.

thanks everyone for all the updates and everything! i'm way too behind >.<

happy birthday tempo <3

wish u all the best ^_^

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks Ji_Eunie for the loveletter translation! <3<3<3

Okay when all of them scooted to the other side when they let TOP talk just to say he wanted his drivers license too...was so funny..because TOP look so nervous. And he look so nervous when the host said he was the most popular one. It's cute..that he's not like all into himself..you can really see it in his face and movements that he's humble about it...and a little embarrassed with all the attention^^;

and of course...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CHOITOP!!!

wishing you more good health, happiness, love, and success. (and endless supply of yanggeng, icecream & donuts)

we love you more than you know!~^_^

It's still early morning in Korea..lol..so I'm going to post those messages from the Twenty One Project on the cafe and homepage now. If you want to join last minute and leave a message with us, you can pm me your message and I'll just add to the bottom of all the other ones that came in first! Thanks everyone who joined!^^

OHEMGEE! I haven't been updated on BIG BANG for awhile now. :angry: School is taking up my time. Anyways, HEY VIPS & I-VIPS! Thankyou for all the updates!!! Gosh..I've been BEHIND <_< Anyway, OHEMGEEE I'm so happy that the ALWAYS MV IS OUT!! FINALLY!! oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOITOP OPPA! :D

Always MV was released on GomTV!

Edit

The Always mv was cute! It showed clips of BB out and about in Hawaii as well. I recognize them playing around in one of those ABC stores. lol There's even a choreographed dance for Always. I always thought it was illegal for people to dig holes on beaches. Dang, Daesung has a hard bod. Skush of Stonyskunk could also be seen in the mv for a couple of seconds.

^^ Yes, I recognized those spots as well! I'm still angry that I didn't get to see them, when I went BB Hunting! *haw. Seeing them in the ABC Store, Hanauma Bay, and Ala Moana Beach Park makes me cry because if only I had known they'd be there instead of Waikiki, I would've saw them!!!!!! RAWRRR. <_<:angry:

Oh and no it's not illegal to dig holes on our beaches. But just as long as you cover it back up. eheheh :D

i'm so late

BUT THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOUUU!!!

i'm so happy there's not a bunch of ht hawaiian girls grinding on them

i was so afraid of that >_<

^^ haha sorry, but i always laugh at how everyone calls us Hawaiians---because I'm Filipino 0_o

But um..I think the reason you didn't see people crowding around them is because I don't think many people know about them yet. Plus when my friends and I went BB-Hunting it was SO HARD to find them. They were like in stealth mode or something. Hehehe* B)

Guest p a r q u e.

Agh, so many things out there today!

Star King With BigBang.

Oh my goodness. Good thing I had this DLed. :D I've been dying for this to come out. At the beginning, when Kang Ho Dong was copying "Lies." They just had the "awkward" faces. And I LOVED SeungRi's outfit. The muffler, the kicks, the shirt. Everything was just so nice. GD's unique clapping...where he like claps with his fingers. I fell in love when he did it. It was just too cute. Poor SeungRi when he stuffed himself with mandoo. He looked so full. Lmao @ TOP when he was trying to down the whole thing. And how did I know that when the little girls started dancing, BIGBANG was going to dance also? Lmao. But I LOVED it when it was a dance battle. SeungRi's little solo perf. was way too cool: it made my love for SeungRi go up a notch. & when YB did his infamous backflip! XD I loved how GD danced and put his hat on the little girl. AND THE "TELL ME" dance! Lmaoooooo. GD was SO into it and I love it when in the beg. when it's instrumentals they like have their hands behind their backs while dancing. And the parody of BIGBANG: JoBang. PUHAHAHAHA. Aghhhh, the belly dancing girl. I was like worried that our BB boys would go crazy on her. Thankfully, it was the other guys. :P But when TOP was belly-dancing. HE WAS SO STIFF! His face expression while doing it was just priceless. AGH, I so died when SeungRi did his. It was just too maknae style. And DaeSung! He's all geared up and like he had that "S" line.<3 He was so professional. ROFLMAO. TOP & the xylophone thingy. He like got a bit frustrated so he just did whatever. Lol. OH MAN OH MAN when YB tried to do the nose thing! I couldn't help spazzing over it. She's pretty lucky to have TOP & GD stand next to her. But she scared off GD. Ahahhaa. I LOVED WHEN TOP DID HIS "MODEL" WALK. He had like his back hunched and a serious face. BigBang model walk.<3 I liked how even in that glimpse, GD striked a pose. DaeSung had like the camera to himself. "Sexy DaeSung." AHAHHA. He blew a kiss towards the camera~ XD The girls were so cute when they danced to "Lies" And when they were asked who was their fav. member for BB, they answered they liked SuJu. LOL. GD&YB acted like they were hurt which made me smile so muchhhh. GD got his revenge when he was like "Well, there perf. was...eh..." LMAO. And YB was so crackin' up. She retaliated by saying "Oh, your walking wasn't too great either~" LMAO. This girl got guts. But when GD&YB did their thumbs up and the heart...it was too freakin' adorable. GAH, I'm so glad this show focused on BB a lot. And it was so worth it since this was their first TV show.<3 AGH, I loved it~

YDH's Love Letter.

THEY LOOK SO GOOD IN BLACK. Men in Black. Hehehe. & their intro. It was unique than how others introduced themselves. I spotted a smiley face on YB's hat. Lol. It's so adorable. :P GD's kiddish voice~ puhahahahah~ YDH couldn't help crackin' up soooo bad when GD said SeungRi's dad was the same age as Lee SeungHwan. Lmao. TOP got the spolight to himself. Lolololol. I'M LOVIN' THE REMAKE OF WILD WILD WEST. It's so damn sexy. YB's voice makes it even hotter. ^^

Always MV.

This was so hot~ The anticipation is gone and it's finally here! Thank you Jerilyn & trangtwo for the link.<3 Man, is DaeSung ripped or what?! I was so drooling over his body. And YB doing the backflip. It makes me wanna squeal. Lol. And TOP&GD digging holes in the sand?! Roflmao. The beg. with YB. It was sooooooo hot. xp I like how YB flipped his hat. Or the hat thing he did. And DaeSung doing the OK sign. AHAHAHAHA, they all got buried in the sand. The dance near the end was really cute. Along with the trampoline stuff! AGHHHHHHHH, I loved it so much!

MR. CHOITOP<3

Happy birthday! We love youuuuuuuuuuu. :D

This has to be like THE BigBang weekend. So much BB stuff out there.

Thanks everyone for the caps/links/pics/etc. It's so cute~

And the BB concert. I like the title: BIGBANG is Great. (x

AGH, I shall come back later and yet again, thanks everyone!

Guest KuYA II

happy bday TOP your 20 years old dang!! one more year till your finally legal well in the States that is hehehe. Stay healthy, don't work too hard, and i hope all your wishes come true!! =)

thanks for the youtube link for always mv!! I love the mv shows their personality side more hehehe. Dang i just realized that GD is really skinny o___o hope they stay healthy and eat more heheh. It makes me love the song even more!! i wonder if they will perform this song

I think everyone's said everything about the new MV. It's cute and hot all at the same time! (Much of the hotness comes from Daesung's perfect abs LOL). I lurrrrvvveeee the MV and I think all of us would agree that it was worth the long wait!

Everyone, remember not to quote pictures! It's against the rules~

Thank you to EVERYONE who had posted with so many goodies today. I think we'll reach 1000 pages soon with so many things to spazz!

And omo~ The UFOTown Star Live looks sooooo fun too! I couldn't watch Star King live, cos my connection was being stupid. But I've uploaded a few cuts to youtube, for people who had missed it as well.

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071103 SBS Star King (Cut 1)

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071103 SBS Star King (Cut 2)

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071103 SBS Star King (Cut 3)

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071103 SBS Star King (Cut 4)

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071103 SBS Star King (Cut 5)

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071103 SBS Star King (Cut 6)

credit: daum

Like Jerilyn has announced before, you can download all the latest Big Bang stuff at bigbangpop. They have EVERYTHING!

And last but not least, Happy Birthday to our choiTOP!

bdaytopjuhjuhwc0.jpg

Guest steph*funny

New poster alert B) I rarely post, but this is a pretty special day. Thanks to all the active posters that give silent readers like myself all the info on Big Bang.

The Always video was zomggggg. I love it! It gives off such a chill vibe ^_^

Happy Birthday ChoiTOP, and many more to come<3

Guest tsukemene123

생일축하합니다, TOP 오빠!

The Always video is adorable! It's great to see them candidly, just playing around and having fun.

Guest 1nn0xsmile

wahh the MV is cute, very enjoying...

DaeSung is danm hawt.. i'v been waithing for the Mv, thanks for the links . this is the song that my dad like the most n then Lie hhaha glad my dad likes Always, he said the song sounds happy n enjoy ^^ Yes Dad, that's right !!

~**HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOITOP**~

my Tempo oppa lol hope u will get ur driver licence soon ;D

then plz drive safety. <3 TOP

OH MY GOSH, IT IS DRIED MANGOES FROM THE PHILIPPINES!!! THAT'S FROM CEBU!!! hahahaha! i should have known Daesung liked it...probably he got excited with the name, "7D" (Se7en connect and D for Daesung), but that's just me :)

^^ HAHAHA I thought that too! I was like, that looks like the dried Mangoes from Philippines! I didn't know they sell those in Hawaii :huh:

Guest Untouchable_M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!! ITS TOP'S BIRTHDAYYY! Happy birthdayy my love! Go go go go go shorty It's ya birthday we're gonna partay like its ya birthday.. LMAO, yea something like that! Keep looking sexy for us! Awwww!

Wow thanks for sharing the SK juhjuh !

seunghyunie, saengil chukha hae!!! :w00t: keep smiling and keep dazzling us with your piercing gaze. :rolleyes: keke...

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold!

Next inspection is tomorrow: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Big Bang - Always MV.wmv [57.1MB] [640x480]

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Archived