{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

OMG! thaaanks lovesballad for the link. :D streaming it right now! i'm so psyched! hahaha :sweatingbullets:

edit: AAAAHHHHHH THEY ALL LOOKED SO HOT AND SEXY AND WOAAHHHH basically speechless! :vicx: I'M LOVING THEM MORE & MORE!!!! :wub: HAHAHAHA! aaah im totally spazzing right now! they're all so silly in the video, so cuteeeee! :wacko: haha well im watching the video over and over again! :lol:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! thanks lovesballad for the link. streaming now! i'll be back to edit. aiiiiiiiish its taking so long to stream. im having a majorrr spazzmoment right now!

edit///

THANKS TRANGTWO FOR THE YT LINK. the other links didnt work for me!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so hyper!

ds is sooooo S to the E to the X to the Y. :w00t:

sr! can this boy get anymore hotter?!

the boys looked good!!!

whoa! great vid! l-o-v-e it!

i think i just died. HAHA. i dont know what to say. im at a lost for words. that vid was just so kioahool-aiduihiuaiuahiuhciuabgsvuchau!

OMO LovesBallad YOU ARE MY HEROOO <3

watching MV now...

cant wait for star kingg

[EDIT] here are some quick caps - credits to kio at bestiz and me for uploadingg

1839396271_423740d814_o.jpg

1840235888_ab1ca648e2_o.jpg

1839416363_b24c365e80_o.jpg

1840246354_86d715d4d5_o.jpg

1839424019_4504a909dd_o.jpg

1839432999_7964b7b6fa_o.jpg

1840268204_de9f3bee2e_o.jpg

1839446705_8e7686ef17_o.jpg

1840282172_9fe254b40f_o.jpg

1839467113_b2a8298177_b.jpg

and heres a clubbox link to a LQ version (about 14mb)of the MV -credits to 나도갈래 on bestiz

nvm, my badd...

Guest t. yama

Just finished watching BB on Star King! There was a full out dance battle between these lil girls who were dancing all..yeahh~

and YB, GD, and SR did some dance moves. It was good. *_* And at the end all the boys did the "Tell Me" dance! <33333

Seungri and TOP attempted to battle the girl at the beginning eating all of those dumplings. I loved BB's outfits BTW. They all

looked so colorful. ^^

Guest kaat;chup

IM ONE OF THE SILENT READERS...TT.TT *slap me*

I just love reading everyone's comment.. er..

BTW, I am so eager to see the new MV~!

Anyone feels the same way??? :lol:

YOUNGBAE is L.O.V.E. :lol: *peace to all YB lovers~!

omg thanks LovesBallad for the link<333

i knew i should of stayed up XD

brb with edit!!!!!!!

EDIT______

ohemgee the mv was so cooooooool!!!

i love the random parts of them just hanging out on the street and beach

DS's abs are lik woah!

*screams* GD was so cute ehan he was inside the boat moving side to side!!

gonna be back with caps and gifs!!!

Guest iluvyooh

OMG! im so jealous you gals are having fun watchin ALWAYS while i linger around on here. =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ *wahhhhhhh* im jealous. my computer is too slow with the videos.

Guest ★KIKO

The page is loading... I can't wait to see it. All I can see so far is.... a boat! XD

And I can't wait to see Star King either omg!! Topie bellydancing? And maknae.... *drooools*

Oh yeah I'm also a silent reader actually. But I thought I needed to change that lol, so here I am! XD I'll try to write something now and then. Helloow! XD

Guest trangtwo

Ahh GomTV is working for everyone except me? :(

I really shouldn't have been staying up late tonight, since I had 5 hours of sleep last night, but oh well. Gahh the boys looked so good! Yay Dae Sung was topless! and in pink shorts! lol. i loved the video. they showed their goofy side.

Uploaded on youtube:

Big Bang - Always MV

Guest the7REAL.

LOL Sabrina I'm watching BB on Starking too..TOP and the belly dancing was LOL...more like pelvic dancing. And Daesung's booty dance..whaaaat..XD

I was so jealous of all of them eating mandu. *o*

I like the dance battle with the little girls..lol. Seungri shut.them.down. with his dance..haha..dare I say..the lil' girls got served?? lol

GD look scared when that weird girl with..I dunno what her talent was..was dancing next to him..lol.

And LOL to when they asked the little girls who they liked in Big Bang..I think they say like Kibum?! (cause they also show pic of Kibum from Suju) LOL

And then again they answer TOP. Even though GD and YB trying to win them over..TOP just sitting there...chillin' and like all girls swooning over him..lol

Oh yeah and...dun dun dun...I uploaded on youtube...(sound is not great cause' direct gom rip)

BIG BANG - "ALWAYS" MUSIC VIDEO

I HAVE NO WORDS YET. JUST WATCH! I LOVE IT. omo YB! *o* /edit/ Yes, now I know how possible it is to fall in love with Big Bang all over again 10X more!<3

And Skush in here!!<3

/edit/

TOPPED this page. Download the Always MV Here: BIG BANG - "ALWAYS" MV [bIGBANGPOP CLUBBOX]

oh my goddddddddddddd

i'm dying here right now! i love love LOVE this M/V...it's definitely one of my favorites out of all M/Vs, not just cuz i love this song. I like the whoel concept of this M/V ..that yacht scenes are definitely the best! G-dragon looks hella fine and i'm glad that they did some dancing towards the end of the video.

Teddyyy i love youuuuuuu for writing that wonderful song.

gotta go and watch it again now can't get enough of it. Thanks Jerilyn for the youtube link, gom was buffering too much.

Guest Untouchable_M

Thanks to all who uploaded on youtube, ill be back and express my love for you and BB RIGHT AFTER WATCHING THE MV!

Edit

MATE! That was excellenttttttttt! My god, thanks the7real and trangtwo for uploading it on Youtube! You guys are cool!! I realllyy reallllllyyy LOVEEEE that MV, it showed their real dorky side of Big Bang didnt dissapoint me at all!! I love the little dance at the end ahaha! But mate, its was great I'm seriously going to watching like over another 10 times! Love every bit of it! :D:D:D:D Now I would LOVE too see them perform this, I hope they do in their white outfits, LOOKS GREAT ON THEM!!! ;)

WAHHHHHHHH! long-awaited ALWAYS MV is out!

i was booooored the whole day! stalking in this thread just for the MV~ :lol:

captures! i can't wait till HQ file comes up, so that there'll be more more pretty pictures! and the mncast link is loading soooo slowly for me! i havent watch it yet! SADDDDDDDDDD :(

1194082245_alwaysBANG.jpg

1194082245_alwaysBANG2.jpg

1194082245_alwaysBANG3.jpg

1194082578_alwaysBANG0.jpg

1194082245_alwaysBANG4.jpg

1194082245_alwaysBANG5.jpg

kio@bestiz

(edit)

OMGGGG! jerilyn thanks so much for the youtube link!

I LOVE YOU MORE MORE!

awwwwww, the MV is seriously seriously~ ♥ ♥ very cute!

TOP's hair was still short! :lol: i'll laugh and think of the picture where he fell~ :lol:

jiyong looks soooooo fly!!!!!

daesung and that abs~ ><" ><" WAHHHH~ he seriously has been training, huh?!

OMOOOO~ cant wait till they have a live performance or something!

now i have to catch up on star king~ HAHAHA.

wahhhh, seriously crazy right now! :lol:

(edit againnnn)

wonny!!! i didn't know you post the caps too! AH! great minds think alike~ :lol:

omg omg omg omg~ tiffany ♥ THE GIFS ARE SO CUTE! hahaha.

(spazzing like mad mood...) ^^

Guest iluvyooh

trangtwo you are da bomb. im gonna fav. it so i can watch it at my sister's house. thanks. *muah* im super spazzing right now.

the other site was not working for me either. so again thanks.

Guest kandiiezLOVESDB

why do you call seung ri Mangnae? ^^

haha.

actually everyone does.

it's to differentiate him from t.o.p

they both have the same name : seunghyun actually.

so mangnae basically means youngest or baby of the family (as seen in wikipedia)

and t.o.p's called keun seunghyun which means big seunghyun ^^

cute right?

haha!

Guest silverwingz

=) thanks for sharing the YT link! i've been waiting for one since those gomtv and mcast links weren't loading for me...

can't wait to see it!!

Guest LOVEangiie

OMG OMG OMG OMG! LOL THANKYOU LovesBallad, the7REAL. & trang for the yt link!!

you guys ARE THE BOMB i totally LOVE you's MORE MORE ROFLS!!

OMG! the time has come! the MV was absolutely ADORABLE!!!

AHHHH can't get enough of it..

it seems like they had an absolute BLAST in hawaii, they were GOOFY & such dorks too.

DAYUMMMM at Daesung's body!! 8D omg he was so CUTE!

the part how everyone was trying to throw DS into the water.. HAHA! cute..

Daesung with his Snorkel LOL

the scenery was jus AMAZING .. it looked like they were in heaven right?

aww it was good to see JiYong's bun agian

ahaha and LOL TOP's hair was short then..

that lil dance routine they did at the end ! OMG

that was awesome.. i so have to learn it ^^ LOL.

& the high jumping thing they did at the end was CUTE!

aww this was such a GREAT mv THANKYOU!

iluxxx thankyou for the caps..

t.yama OMG thank you for those gifs laugh out loud at TOP for stacking it

awww DAESUNG! with his lil ponytail thing

BigBang-AlwaysMVavi_000025260.jpg

BigBang-AlwaysMVavi_000026000.jpg

BigBang-AlwaysMVavi_000108565.jpg

BigBang-AlwaysMVavi_000160260.jpg

BigBang-AlwaysMVavi_000106304.jpg

^ the KILLER ABS AHHHH! OMG daesung i want you LOL!!!

now off to watch star king.. if i can find it --" LOL..

WELCOME TO ALL NEW iVIPS!!!

Guest rawesome

*SQUEALS* I AM IN LOVE WITH BIG BANG MORE, MORE!!!

I just finished watching the "Always" MV and I cannot get over its dopeness! I <3 how blue the scenery was and how GREAT they looked in white. IT'S LIKE HEAVEN! This is going to sound biased, but I'm sooooo happy that there are lots of YBoogie action!!!! PWND, SON. (yay Jeri7yn our wish came true :D ) GD looked really good when he was fixing his hat and my oh my how grown HOT-NAE looks! TOP looked so damn bomb just standing on that yacht while the wind blows his polo. Daesung murdered me with his killer abs. HUMINA HUMINAAAAAAAAA!!!

I like the choreography they did and how they incorporated the Hawaii pictures to the MV. I felt like I had fun too just like they did. Their ABC stores shots were soooooo cute esp. when ToDae were playing around and Daesung had his little ponytail, TOP and his little hula dance, GD and his 'hide-and-seek' hand movements..The car scenes were FIRE. Them jeans and white t-shirts = :sweatingbullets: I think they should've focused on SR during his parts, 'cause it looked like YBoogie was singing his parts x_x

The wait was mos def worth it. If this MV were a religion, I'm currently worshipping it because I'm on my 9th 'serving' of this MV! I don't know how many times I'll be watching this and I'm not even done spazzing yet! (Star King)

Senkyouuuuuu for the caps Vanessa and LOVEangiie ! and for the link LovesBallad and Jeri7yn!

^MaRieNeLLa^, the MV was shot in Hawai'i.

Guest pga pga

:D:D:D Im 2 Happy :D:D:D

:D:D:D These Smilies Arent Enough :D:D:D

WHO DO I LOVE ???

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LovesBallad .. OMG THANK YOU :D

trangtwo .. Thanx 4 uploading it on youtube :D

the7REAL ..Thanx 4 uploading it on youtube :D

LOVEangiie & iluxxx Thanx Cute Caps

Now Everyone who saw the MV "Commmmmmment " ... show bigbang that you love them ..

Yes I Know You Are A selient Reader Girl Go A Head ... CoMMenT

#Our Boys Are Amazing Young Bae * :blush: * // Daesung * :w00t: * //

Makneeeeeee * :D:D * // GD * :P * // TOP * :w00t: *

OMG >>>> Im High .. I Guess Sorry :w00t:

Archived