{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Monica you're supahfast!

Thanks for the youtube links! You made my day!

It's been a while since I last watched Bb on a radio show! I totally miss them!

I miss them everyday! hahhaa

Part 1 : I love it! gd's voice was so deep! Maknae's voice is so cute! I'm so inlove with Lies and Always. I'll never get tired listening to this song. And they san Always. My favorite toO! I can't wait till they perform Always again onstage! YAY!

Anyways...going back to the radio show. I saw that part when seungri was doing something with his hands. Haha! So cute!

Uniform outfits! I love them wearing that white shirts! Ahh Look so neat. I think this isthe first that I saw them wearing all in uniform. :D I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!!

I also saw the messed up part.. they were like adjusting the tune and all and suddenly there was a pause. It was fine! It wasn't pretty obvious anyways..hahha!

Gee what really caught my attention is daesung's dancing! hahaha! It would be more fun if all of them were doing the same..:D I wanna see TOP, SEUNGRI , YB, GD doing the same! hahha

Part 2: First time to here that song OAO! SHake you booty shake you booty! shake shake! hahah! Daesung oppa! You got me bangin' my head while watching the video! haha! WHY AREN'T THE REST DANCING LIKE DAESUNG?? I want tah have that song! yeah! imma search for it!

--THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BB PIC SPAM!

edit:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...G/070919-01.jpg

what a great shot! TOP is so cute! Look at him. he's like a lil kid so shy to face the camera.

TOP you gotta be kidding me.

:lol:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JERILYn! haha yeah i know right? thaats why hes always at that end! ahha. but to tihnk of it, i've never reallys een YB in glasses, besides that one when he had semi long hair and he was tilting his head back. but thats about it! i'd like to see him in glasse with his new cute:] HOT haha.

YES veeerry! IF i'd had likea utos by BB, i'd treasure it as if it was my BABBY. haha i'd be physco like that! but its all good right?

i;ve been asking around but does ANYONE know the links or site to where we can watch the 2 hour sshow when BIGBANG was the Djs? for i believe music core? correct me if im wrong and sorry if someone alreayd posted it up!

JERILYn! haha yeah i know right? thaats why hes always at that end! ahha. but to tihnk of it, i've never reallys een YB in glasses, besides that one when he had semi long hair and he was tilting his head back. but thats about it! i'd like to see him in glasse with his new cute:] HOT haha.

YES veeerry! IF i'd had likea utos by BB, i'd treasure it as if it was my BABBY. haha i'd be physco like that! but its all good right?

i;ve been asking around but does ANYONE know the links or site to where we can watch the 2 hour sshow when BIGBANG was the Djs? for i believe music core? correct me if im wrong and sorry if someone alreayd posted it up!

if your talking about the radio show where they were DJs then you can download from BIGBANGPOP CLUBBOX

you may also want to check out POPCORNFOR2 FORUM for non-clubbox links

~edit~

i just saw the pics below that trangtwo posted, first off, thanks for sharing!!!

omg i totally love the pics...ahhh TOP looks good on that third pic!

oh when u watch the show, keep an eye out on maknae & TOP they keep drinking from the same cups.

I think Seungri's doing his manwon episode, so keep an eye at him....remember when TOP was doing manwon, during their radio show he kept on eating and drinking hahahhaa!!!

Guest trangtwo

some more pics from KBSR Mr.Radio FM 070919

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM1.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM2.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM3.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM4.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM5.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM6.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM7.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM8.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM9.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM10.jpg

070919KBSRMr.RadioFM11.jpg

hehe some G-Ri love (i dont think it was posted yet?)

070918SBSRadioJiHyunEusJoyfulFM1.jpg

070918SBSRadioJiHyunEusJoyfulFM2.gif

and seung ri fan pics (again i dont remember if these were posted already. i just saw em lol):

FancamSeungRi1.jpg

aww he looks so cute drinking from his straw

FancamSeungRi2.jpg

cute again licking his lips

thanks everyone for sharing! gahh tae yang doing the top finger move is soo cute! i never would've expected that from him.

thina - me too! i was watching the goodbye baby mv, and i was soo missing their old style. i mean, i love the new big bang, but i still love the old one too. i miss how dae sung wore half of his t-shirt over his shoulder because his body was/is hawttt. they were just so cute back then. now, they're grown and sexy. i just hope they throw in some of that hip hop/gangster style every now and then.

the7REAL - haha i know! tae yang is weird like that (in an oh so cute way). like last time during one radio show, he forgot the lyrics to B I G B A N G. lol that was funny. he's soo hardworking, and they all say he never gives up and so on, but he just can't remember the lyrics lol.

credits: Big Bang Thailand

available in my NEW CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - Lie at The 42nd 'Heart of Korea, Dream of Skill' Congratulatory Concert (2007-09-16) [cashewmania].avi [35.3MB]

Various Artists - Jeoreun Keudae Ending at The 42nd 'Heart of Korea, Dream of Skill' Congratulatory Concert (2007-09-16) [cashewmania].avi [34.7MB]

(aka Cheon Kuk Concert)

Younha, Lee Seung Gi, Big Bang, No Brain - I Love CM Song at 2007 Korea TV Advertisement Festival (2007-09-18) [cashewmania].avi [60.6MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

^ if you're looking for a streaming link, here it is!

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...5&skinNum=3

it's dated on 070912, right? ><

i'm watching it now! HAHAHA. they are really hyper! :lol:

yes, janny, i love it when they are all energetic~ just like this radio show.

the part where the sang the second song (i dont know wht song it is :P)

they were just dancing like crazy!

and it's the radio show where S.O.S performed! I LOVE IT! HAHAHA.

sometimes i wished YB was as crazy as them. that'd be a funny sight :D

trangtwo thanks for those radio pics!

awww, it's been so long since i saw TOP on radio show pictures~

i'm glad he turned up yesterday! alright, i need to catch up with all the radio shows!

there's just toooooo many~ but I LIKE ;D

available in my NEW CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Linda! :D

[HQ] I Am Sam - Ep. 14 - Yang Dong Geun, Park Min Young, Park Jun Gyu, Son Tae Young, Ryan, T.O.P [700.5MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

backtracked a little... omo... that G-Ri gif is sooo adorable!! :wub: and magnae is so cute drinking from the straw and sticking his tongue out. :P i love their outfits for that radio show. :D

46f136969cc99filename00ec8.gif

silly YB :P

wow, sharp eyes there monica! i didn't notice that~ ._.

i wouldn't have expected seungri to be doing his manwon episode so soon! HAHA.

ohhhh, finally there are streaming links for radio show 070915!

this is the radio show with Ji Eun~

youtube link, anyone? (hint hint :lol:)

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...5&skinNum=1

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...0&skinNum=1

^ full version of the radio show

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=DXVFgU_sjlE$

^ songs that big bang sang on the radio show

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Vnr65HjxE6s$

^ YB & Ji Eun's performance:

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown - Something In Common

if you want to download it, it's available at gdsupporters's clubbox :D

Guest jhyun-se7en

omg. thanks for the top pic.

he looks so hot with the bling bling jacket and of course he himself is hot already. <3

aww, and youngbae is so cute. (:

thanks. haha.

the boys look so good in the radio show.the white outfit

its the cyworld digital outfit right!

anyway,very sharp eyes you guys have

i cant wait for seungri's happy shares

i enjoyed top's one very much!

thank you!

WOW.. thanks Monica again for the links.. and trangtwo.. the pictures are adorable.. i love how

T.O.P. looks in the 3rd picture too.. he's so HOT.. they all look great with the white.. i miss them..

wearing white and black.. but i love their style now as well....

Geministar8806 that is SeungRi... he's cute isn't he?

i will have to download that Monica can't wait to watch it..

also thanks iluxxanddreamweaver for the links..

I BIGBANGED A PAGE.. 903 IS MINE....

ALL I-V.I.P.s SAY BIG...

bam.gif

(get it? we say BIG and they say BANG)

credit: someone from soompi, (sorry i forgot) tell me if it was you..

Guest Jasmine<3

^ haha so cute! ^_^

thanks for those clear pictures in the matching white outfits! those boys are soo cute! ^^ aww maknae drinking out from a straw.. adorable <3 gRi love~ haha

Yongbae... that gif is so funny he's so energetic

i can't get over how good they performed the OAO song hahaha

daesungie is soo cute! i love it =D

ooh seungri's time to shine very soon~~. manwon happiness! haha i hope daesungies gets a chance too~

cause it seems like TOP - being the oldest is getting all those shining moments with the drama/manwonhappiness/xman etc

GD and YB .. well.. GD's the leader - he's got all the fame baby ;) and YB having a single out soon! ^_^ will be his time to shine too

but our poor daesungie hasn't really has his own thing yet.. i hope he gets one soon, common YG! =)

anyways, thanks for all them photoss and scans and links~ they look too cute =)

--Thanks for all the updates you guys!! Loving the new pics, gifs, and vids. :lol:

I especially love the pics of them in WHITE. *o* It's so classy, clean, and ahh~ I love it.

Jasmine! OMG, you have a whole load of signed stuff! Ahh~ That's so cool. :]

Man, Big Bang has been on so many radio shows lately...I can't keep up! I there will be 3 coming up today (Korea time)

and hopefully TOP will be there to join all the boys too. (I still need to catch up on the old radio shows =X)

I'm so excited for Seungri's Manwon! Ahh, it's gonna be sooo KAWAII! Plus we'll probably get to see all the boys too. <33

Here's some pictures for you guys :]

119030014644164200.jpg

119030014648233500.jpg

--GDYB forever~ ^^

credits; goal429 + popcornfor2

I thought there were so funny :P

1-1-1.gif

1-2-1.jpg

1-3-1.gif

1-4-1.gif

credits; iamvip

And one last one of GD -- :wub:

OTF_soosin1_1.jpg

credits; on pic + vipbigbang

Guest rawesome

Yay for more updates! Thanks my fellow i-VIPs!

Here are few more pictures and .gifs from yesterday's radio show guesting.

GD

npe1f_lastsymphony.jpg

YBoogie

npe7_lastsymphony.jpg

npe17_lastsymphony.jpg

Daesung

npe9_lastsymphony.jpg

GD GALORE!

gd_nose.gif

gd_water.gif

G-TOP ACTION

gd_top.gif

gd_top2.gif

I wonder if he's feelin' up on his biceps or he's telling him that everything will be all right LOL

top_head.gif

G-RI! G-RI!

gd_sl.gif

gdsl.gif

OMO so cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

look at mangnae nodding his head

sl_nod.gif

LOL @ TOP! He kept bowing

top.gif

for the YBoogie fans

nped_lastsymphony.jpg

yb_tere.gif

awww he's so cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

yb_laugh.gif

it looks like he's embarrassed here that's why he's shushing the person who's making him laugh.

yb_head.gif

waaaaaaaaaaah he's sitting next to Daesung!

What's up with those headphones? I think that radio station needs to buy some new ones

'cause they're easy to break like the one TOP was using too.

npe1_lastsymphony.jpg

credit: Naver and me for uploading

Guest viet13aby90

BAH! Curse you iMacs. <_<

I can't see any of the pictures.

But thank you everyone for the pics, gifs, and links. And everything else :)

Wooot, 903 FTW.

Go Big Bangers! :D

Yvonne :]

Guest jadedbeauty

Wow. :] haha thanks for all the BEAUTIFUL photos, gifs, updates and translations!

BB boys are growing up, verry hot too. :D

love the pictures, t.o.p is adorable!

I recently watched Seungri sing LOVESTONED by Justin Timberlake

and it was AMAZING! haha his voice was wayy hot, and his english wasnt that bad at all!

he is soo cute, his little motions and head bouncing with the song. :lol:soo adorable.

i watched the boys "SHAKE YO BOOTAY" during the radio one too. :P haha they are soo cute, lol after watching them the song got stuck in my head. i love them, cant wait till the mini album comes out!

THANYOU for SHARING!

Archived