{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest mcmelly

*GASP*

they alr had their comeback on mnet countdown?!!! xD AHH~~~~~

*excited*

BTW IM SO ADDICTED TO THEIR NEW MV!!! XD

AHHH~~~~~~~~~~ SEUNGRI YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why's he getting SO SEXY AND HOT >< T________T

thnks for all the pics!!! ^^

i'll be back tmr to save 'em

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yma818

I'm glad that there are more VIPS! :D and to know that the song GD produce attracted more fans :w00t:

The song that mangnae made for GD is extremely CUTE. I loveeeee it. the love between them! *jealous of mangnae*

Big Bang Mini Album Interview is available at YGBB.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php?act=site

Its an adorable clip. Seung ri looks bored as hell, staring off into space and swinging his feet around. But the return of G-RI love is back, full on. Their interaction is so cute at the end of the clip :wub:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

OMOMOMOMOM~~

you guys NEED to listen to SEUNGRI's birthday song for GD!!

I had to translate it from Thai to English romanization, lol it was hard @_@ because I'm not good with Thai lol

So I figured it was easier to just listen to the song and then romanize it.

ROMANIZED LYRICS OF GD'S BDAY SONG FROM SEUNGRI

Saengchookilhamnida Saengchookilhamnida

Sarangah neun ji yong goong , Saengchookilhamnida

Saengil Mar jun Jiyong goo neul weehae bapshimnida!

Jing yohka eesah haeng bohk kae , Yeh bue geh ou sau joo neun kod mar moo roh jowah haengbohk-kae

Jing yohka eesah mun jokae naun bom yawn nah shimjang-ee wi go eed sau shinja sarang ingoya

KWON JIYONG, SAENGIL CHOOK-AI-HAE!!

^ I LOVELOVELOVE THAT!! <3 HE SOUNDED SOOO ADORABLE *dies*

thina needs to be here XD haha

Please credit if taken out, thanks~~

Credits to puifye at popcornfor2 for the original lyrics.

you can download the mp3 at YGBB! XD

GOSH, THE G-RINESS!

See? Seungri loves GD on the deep within of himself,

he just acts he doesn't like being hugged in bed by GD :P

btw, yesss new members :3

i meant, big bang fan members XD haha

welcome all newbies! ^^

Hey Mike, I'm Janny (mrs.choikwonlee) XD yes yes stay active here!

lol Henry, you better be active in here too yo XP jkjk XD

OMG

holy sunshine...i go to sleep for one night and already FIVE PAGES?!

DUDE bigbang is so poular!

^ aw! it's so cute how seungri wrote birthday lyrics to GD!

g-ri couple :blush:

they look SO FOINE in white

i cant wait for the ALWAYS music video!

thanks everyone for scedules/pics/gifs/updates!

Guest romanesque_

AWWWW! We all know that SR loves his hyung majorly. :lol: No need to front Seung Ri, RO loves you too. :sweatingbullets:

Hello to Mike and Henry i'm RO. Pleased to meet you.

Guest teukstrid

They weren't performing Always in the MNET Countdown, they were performing 'Run To You', right? Lol I got confused. The track Always is in English and Run To You is in Korean so when I saw the track titles before the performance, the second song was in Korean so yeah.. haha.

haha off course >< I was watching with my sister and she goes "Oh Always love that song" while they were performing and I didnt think more about it. But of course you are right : P

Anyways! Still looking forward to the mv XD

Guest mon5482

woah seriously this thread is moving at lightning speed.

Omgsshhhh so much stuff to spazz about. that come back special was too awesome!!! and yes I SAW TOP DO A BODY ROLL AND IM LIKE WWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!

SERIOUSLY this has been some BIG BANGIN' week and we're not even getting the full effect of it yet.

im glad to see more people posting!!! ooh and seems like theres some male fans finally posting, i knew ian wasnt the only one out there.

but please dont forget to follow the rules, don't start conversations in the thread that doesnt have BIG BANG as the main topic, other discussions you can just PM each other or if you want to join the BIG BANG chats, PM me or jerilyn *the7Real*. We dont want to have spammage in this thread, lets all try to keep it neat...spazzing is allowed, spamming isnt. got it? k, good!

~*~

NOONAS' MANGNAE SEUNGRI IS TOO DARN CUTE WITH HIS BDAY SONG FOR GD....someone is trying to earn some brownie points kekeke. Mangnae is so gonna get some GDluvin. LOL!!!

thanks for all the people sharing the pics and other info.

TOP LOOKS SO DAMN HOTT YO!!!

^ omgshhh THAT PIC OF SEUNGRI IS HELLA SEXY YO @_@

More mnet countdown

4v3tir9.jpg

4kw1r9u.jpg

5zp9nhw.jpg

53acdck.jpg

^ WAAAHH KWON LEADAH IS SO CUTE <3

credits to panicroom.ivyro.net + popcornfor2

Guest romanesque_

^ omgshhh THAT PIC OF SEUNGRI IS HELLA SEXY YO @_@

DON'T YOU KNOW IT! :sweatingbullets:

OMG! My HQ Big Bang Lies MV is almost done! :w00t:

THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE THAT LINKED THE MNET PERFORMANCE!

Performance was HOT.

Right when it started I was already spazzing.

Everything was bomb.

I loveeeeeeeed "Lie" especially when Daesung, Taeyang, and Seung-Ri

had their solo parts. fans self*

But yeah I'm loving how they changed from oversized 10 deep hoodies and streetwear shirts

to a more mature look.

Aww that's cute that Seung-Ri sang a birthday song for GD.

I'm dl it right now.

oh just in case here's the youtube link again for the interview.

They just look BORED lol.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w698JJo3wuc

It's cute how Taeyang is holding onto Daesung.

I hope someone can translate it.

DANG! I wake up and there are a million new pages!!

I can't keep up with this <_<

WOW! The performance pics are WOW!!! Who's loving their new outfits?!

I AM! I still have to go and download all the new stuff... my computer is going

to explode. The guys are so mature now! They need to create a word

stronger than "sexy" for them hehe.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/gi...r29/newsen1.jpg

I LOVE THIS PIC! Tempo's & Daesung's outfits are AHH!!!

I'll probably be back later to freak out from their new performance.

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMg this thread moves too fast..

too much stuff to spazz over..

thanks to everyone who shared

the youtube links...the performance was so hott.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

okkkkkkkkk i thought i was able to handle all of this big-bangness, but... i can't. :w00t:

THE RETURN OF G-RI~!!! they were SOOO damn cute together in that mini album interview. funny how i also noticed that mangnae looked SO bored with his swinging legs and all, poweradorable to the MAX. and the way GD was playing around with him towards the end and how mangnae like, rubbed GD's arm, GAAHHH that's love~! :wub:

i just finished watching the performance like 5x (:lol:) and GOSH do these boys have STAGE PRESENCE with a capital S!!! seriously, they had me bouncing in my seat while watching the WHOLE thing. YB is like, wifebeater heaven right now, and is it just me or DID HE GET BIGGER IN MUSCLE~?! :w00t: him singing the chorus of "없는 번호" is GENIUS; his voice really suits it well, it's currently stuck in my head thanks to him! gosh, GD was lookin' hella hot and OWNIN' the "lie" performance. there's this one part where he kinda 'flaps' his legs to the beat (sounds funny but it's not hahah); that part was baller, he's sooo star quality. and MANGNAE... this one surprised me the most (not being biased teeheehee). he has a LOT more parts which i'm glad for since there are SOME people who think he's "pointless" in the group -_- GAAAHH, he finally gets to do the whole "sexy talk" during the bridge (of "lie"), hahah~! and GOSH, the "i'm sorry but i love you, OH" part he sings at the end is heart-melting. i'm sooo fallin' for this boy, he doesn't even appear "mangnae'ish" anymore... muahahahaha~! more like "namja chingoo", right monica? :lol:

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PERFORMANCE. dang, i didn't even have TIME to freak out about the MINI because the MV comes out. then, i didn't have time to freak out about that because of the performance~! this big bang high is just gonna keep coming huh? well, keep it coming boys, because we're lovin' it. B)

Guest 5 G RAL

Translated Lyrics - Guh Jit Mahl (Lie)

*ORIGINAL LYRICS CREDIT: G-RI7EN's:J

*TRANSLATED LYRICS CREDIT: 5 G RAL@SOOMPI / G YONG EE~@YGBB

2. Lie (Guh Jit Mahl)

[verse 1]

(Lie) a late night and rains falling down; i bring you back from my memories

i promised myself i would be fine without you but i cant help it

i take in liqour which i dont even know how to handle, trying to fill my empty heart

a day without you is too long, i pray that i may please forget you (thats a lie..)

without you, happiness connot be found in me

i cant even shed any tears

i dont want to live anymore..

this is bullsh*t; its pissing me off; im going crazy in thoughts of you

i want to see you, but im being told that i can't; that its all over [i'll be right there]

[chorus]

i'm so sorry but i love you, its all a lie / i didn't know, but i know now that i need you

i'm so sorry but i love you, out of anger, i pushed you away with those peircing words without realizing

i'm so sorry but i love you, its all a lie i'm so sorry but i love you

i'm so sorry but i love you, will you leave and forget me slowly, so i can be in pain

[verse 2]

i dedicated my all into this song for you,, (other people probably dont know)

by myself,, without anyone knowing,, (yea, those words i said were lies)

a loner left behind all alone; and me lost in the mist of it all,

the breakup letter thats wrinkled and folded up in my pocket, (hey)

(and my habit of calling for you and wondering where you are)

i'm gonna change. i'll laugh everything off from now on.

[chorus]

i'm so sorry but i love you, its all a lie / i didn't know, but i know now that i need you

i'm so sorry but i love you, out of anger, i pushed you away with those peircing words without realizing

i'm so sorry but i love you, will you leave and forget me slowly, so i can be in pain

oh oh oh oh oh i hope this is all a dream oh oh oh oh oh because i only add up to this much

[bridge]

i still cant forget you; no, i dont think i ever will, even till the day i die

did the scars(pain) i gave heal, i sorry because i never got to do anything for you

[chorus]

May someone the translated titles for the mini-albums. Ive bee getting frustrated with the translator websites. Thier new album is pretty good, I unexpected the song genre.
Tracks:

1. We Are Big Bang

2. Lie

3. Wrong Number

4. As If Nothing's Wrong

5. Oh Ma Baby

6. Always

sorry can i ask which song jiyong composed???

GD wrote & composed Lies and Oh ma baby

:)

OMG SERIOUS THINA!? i finished DLing that interview thingy,

but I don't have time to watch it, lol I'm making a GD collage for my mousepad @_@

AND IT HAS G-RI TOO :D

Guest miss_juicy

loving their lie vidoe.. i hope they make a next vidoe soon.. cuz remeber their first single PV came one after another it was GREAT./.. hehehe.. this album is really good with a hint of house feel and i dont even like house music. is it just me or the 3rd song (wrong number?) have a justin timberlake beat?,,, i wonder if they sample that from him.. if so i hope they did the right copyrights hahaa.. JKJK... the songs good still

ok BIG BANG HWAITING..

ps the boys are looking coughhotcough

:w00t: edit: WHOA first time TOPing ANY PAGE...

i have no pics of them tho :tears:

SORRY! the next person please help :(

Archived