{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest romanesque_

AHHH! I LOVE AUGUST! :lol:

Thanks to the7REAL. for the Mnet Comeback Special! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks to mon5482 for the gifs, JANNNNNYYYYY! You are SO hardcore with those gifs! I was like, "SAVE, SAV,E SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! :lol:

Why does Daesung look so sad in the group photos?

So i'm thinking of making icons today like I wanted to yesterday...

Hope I don't get a major lazy attack.

DID YOU SEE TOP DOING A BODY WAVE?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAL! ( FAINTS ) ( FAINTS )

oH GEEZE, I friggin` SPAZZ every time I see YB and his sexy piece of man flesh.

He's working that beater DAMN good! :sweatingbullets:

AHHHH! My little Seung Ri! I wish I could live in that patch of blond hair. :ph34r:

Or maybe all of it.... :tears:

Gd... rockin` the BUN. Why is that bun getting sexier and sexier to me? It's so sad to fall for a hairstyle... I felt the same thing with YB's too. It's creepy... :blink:

DAE SUNG IS HOT. <--- PERIOD.

We call that the "BIG Bang" Era. :lol:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juhjuh

THE PERFORMANCE WAS BANGTASTIC OMGGAAAADDD!!

I thought I wouldn't be able to spazz more after that cracktastic Lie MV.

But BAMMMMMM THEY SURPRISED US AND THAT WAS SERIOUSLY A REALLY GOOD PERFORMANCE.

ZOMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HQ FILEEEE!

YB is amazingly hot. And my bb G-Bong looks healthy too yay!

JERILYN, YOU'RE RIGHT. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CLOSEUPS OF MANGNAE. :w00t::wub: HE LOOKS HELLA HOT~! GAAAH! thanks for the clip everyone~!!! i'm still waiting for the DL to finish so i'll come back to comment. but meanwhile, here's some caps and pictures i found. enjoy! GOSH, mangnae is SO grown up now... it's all in the face. and maybe the arms too ;)

aa.jpg

ffh.jpg

gdgds.jpg

WIFEBEATER HEAVEN

669lyec.jpg

SO BALLER B)

and extras of mangnae :wub:

6c7uwt4.jpg

img_3_11_0.jpg

woooooooooooooow...

credits: DynamicGD, 밤토리, popcornfor2 forums

Guest teukstrid

I just cant wait to see the Always MV. The performance of the song was so cool and the pictures from the shoot was cuteness<3

Okay I know that probably SO many people have asked but does anyone know when it is released?

Oh I pwn this page : D

YG gif^^ I never usually make gifs so its not really good but still xD

yggifim5.gif

Im Astrid btw. I have been lurking around in several soompi threads awhile but never said hi^^ unno why! Anways yeh : D

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

Aish, I've been so busy with my own stuff that I've totally forgotten the best thing in my life...BIG BANG!

Anywhos, I am totally & completely in love with their new album! Geez, can they get anymore hot? Can they get anymore talented?

I'm sooooooo addicted to "OH MA BABY"...it's not even funny! It's currently on REPEAT! Their new MV is so hot!

I can't believe GD did that. WOW. Yall know that part where they all come outta that room or w/e? YB IS SO HOT!<3 haha.

And OMFGGGG! She's so lucky to have them all bunched up in her car like that! I'd totally die from HOTNESS OVERLOAD! (=

Thanks for all the updates, pics, & gifs!

@ the pix that thina posted: WOW! Look at Seung-Ri's pants! :blush:

@ the gif that teukstrid posted: OMFGGGGGG! That's the part I was talking about! YB is so smokin' hot!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

HOLY CRAP!

i come back and there's three new pages! @_@

That's why I told TIFFANY last night I didn't want to go to sleep T^T sigh.

thanks everyone for the pictures and stuff!

GAH, BIG BANG IS HOTHOTHOT <33333

& thanks for the schedule translations etc.! ^_^

OMOMOMO~ I'm downloading the performance right now so @_@ gaaahh~~~

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ALREADY PERFORMED! @_@ *squeals*

but whatever I'M TOO EXCITED SO I'MMA WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE FIRST X__X

THE PERFORMANCES IS SOOOO AWESOME!!

I lovvvveeee the part where when GD starts rapping and ALL the dancers including BIG BANG

does the same thing as him behind him!! XDD HAHA, SO CUTE <3

dayuuumm, and I love how they all start spreading out. They must've work so hard on this,

it's so chaotic cause all the dancers and stuff, but obviously, they always give their best at things <3

MAN BIG BANG IS LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE.

OH MY GOSSSHH, I LOVED HOW EVERYONE walked away to the sides all cool-y LOL, and then Seungri comes in WAH~

HIS VOICE IS AMAZING <3333 And dang, I just noticed how thin his arms are @_@;;;

yay~ I love his hair like that haha well he suits all his past hairstyles as well but he looks so fly with this one XD

LMAOO, HEY GUYS, SEE THOSE BANDANAS THEY'RE HOLDING? well, WE don't have to be jealous anymore :P haha~

OMGSSSHH, THE PART WHERE THEY LIKE ugh what do you call it? T^T

uhm you know before they show the NEXT performance, well GD LOOKS SOOO FLYYYY,

oh god, how he turned to the camera and shot that smile *dies*

MAN, SEUNGRI looks extraextraextra hot and handsome in that photoshoot outfit and look @_@ <3

OH MY EFFING GOD, WHY THE HEK IS GD SOOO EFFING SEXY!? *DIESDIESDIES*

OMGSHHHH GD'S FACE IS SOOOO DAMN CUTE AT THE ONE PART, 5:51 - 5:53 XDDD <3333

I'll gif that haha, and a lot of other things in it. I love his outfit too, it's so cute.

AND MAN, HE WAS LIKE WAVIN' SIDETOSIDE <33 yesssaaah~~ I wanna see TOP do that ROFL.

Man Daesung looks like those real stylish people lol, like those guys that walk in the club and all the girls stare XDDD

WHOA, I loved how TOP & Daesung interacted like that and then switched positions.

DANGGGG, LOOK AT KWON LEADAH POP IT YO. *falls over and hits head*

Aw, Seungri had such little lines >< but man, THAT WAS AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE...

but then again, what is it that BIG BANG does, ISN'T amazing right? ;DD <3

yo thina, thanks for the caps eventhough i saw it on popcornfor2 earlier XD haha

but anyways, look at Seungri all sweatin' for ya XD haha~

Man I have SO much DLs to catch up on X__X *dies*

& RO, thanks hun XD haha

Guest yma818

when gd said that they are going to come back with a bigger BANG than last time he sure WASNT kidding.

I'm constantly spazzing more and more. OMO!!!! the MV to the performance in TWO days! :w00t: :w00t: O M G

their comeback was phenomenal. :w00t:;) i cant believe that i missed it ... i wanted to stay up and watch them perform it liveeeee =[

but anywayss... their comeback is AMAZINGGGG.

Their choreography is great. A lot of movement on stage but they were able to keep it clean and well put together.

Uturn: Yb was amazing in the beginning. the dance to this was pure love. great sychronizing among the members. basically it was PERFECT! I love when gd starts rapping. and how the members move along with him at 1:16.

Lie: I loved the part 3:46 - where they dance away from the circle, in a circle to form the V formation, the upclose on GD at 3:51, and the fall on 3:55. Top solo was amazing from his rapping to the fierce dancing from the boys and the dancers.

I cant say this enough ... PERFECT performance. This is why i love them so much: watching them perform their songs is just show stopping. They are musically talented along with their wonderful stage presence. I dont know about others ... but I love this album just as much or maybe even more, because the members are so involved in the production of the album. :DThey are not afraid to be different. :wub:

what is on gd's shoes though? lol its .. interesting looking.

WAHHHH!!! I love their comeback! can they surprise us anymore ... i think so ... hint hint ... la festival!!! lol

Thanks everyone for the contributions: from the pictures to the schedules to the links. It is definitely appreciated.

Guest romanesque_

You need a resident registration number to join im afraid.

And this is me going into pitiful hysterics.

Thank you.

I'm RO by the way. ^_^ You are?

Guest teukstrid

And this is me going into pitiful hysterics.

Thank you.

I'm RO by the way. ^_^ You are?

Hehe well it sucks not being able to join korean sites T _ T ^^

Anyways HIYA! Im Astrid. Nice to meet you Ro (:

Guest romanesque_

Hehe well it sucks not being able to join korean sites T _ T ^^

Anyways HIYA! Im Astrid. Nice to meet you Ro (:

( Sings ) HELLO ASTRIIIIIIIIIID!

Wow, that's such a cool name.

Mines type ordinary... I should have been calle something like... "ENVY" or "JADE"

Oh! OH! "EBONY"!

Then a few of us could get together and sing Ebony and Ivory. :lol:

Guest Dah_jOkA

ok...i did it...i finally crossed the line...theres no turning back for me now, i put Big Bang's Lie as the song on my myspace.

noOO!!! who'd thunk i'd actually get into Big Bang? haha go figure

Guest meshelle_so_rawrness

I heart JiYong!!!

G-Dragon looks soo hawwtt *Drroooll*

I found a pix of him sleeping and he looks

sooo cute like that

g-dragonsleep.jpg

*Swwoonnn*

:blush:

I saw their new mv

Its really good!!!

Guest amyyboo

i think some people are getting off topic. >_>

Anyways..watching the MNET COUNTDOWN performance was a great way to start off my day. In the begining, Taeyang seemed like he was really into it. [ altho, i bet all of them were too] but i noticed him the most. Plus, he looked soo hot in the black wife beater [ now TOP should start wearing those, too] In the "lie" perf., it kinda look like seungri was running out of breath :ph34r: The dance was cool. I bet when they were praticing the dance, TOP was like " great..more dancing -_- " haha.

The interview was cute. Daesung was quiet :huh: It's hard to notice him nowadays,to me, he seem not as energetic & happy as before -_- GD's "ring" was awsome. So "pimpin`" ahah. & when seungri was like feeling GD's arm....*SQUEALS*! :wub: Too bad TOP wasnt there.

Thnx for the gifs! More to add to my photobucket. YAY!

editt// Dah_jOkA, ahaha you did? Theres no need to be ashame or anything. :) Big Bang is awsome. My myspace is full of big bang. From my background, to my ext. network banner, songs, video, etc.

Guest EXQU1S1TE

I just cant wait to see the Always MV. The performance of the song was so cool and the pictures from the shoot was cuteness<3

They weren't performing Always in the MNET Countdown, they were performing 'Run To You', right? Lol I got confused. The track Always is in English and Run To You is in Korean so when I saw the track titles before the performance, the second song was in Korean so yeah.. haha.

Guest the7REAL.

sorry,i didnt post much in this thread before,i just came to soompi since March,just after they released their 1st album

i promise i will stay active in this thread ^^

my name is mike :P

^Heylo, welcome to the Big Bang thread Mike!^^; yes, stay active, we're happy to have you here with us and welcome to RO and Astrid (and everyone else but I didn't catch your names >_<), stay with us too!! I'm Jerilyn btw..or mrs.choidongkwonleekang in my dreams. xP

ok...i did it...i finally crossed the line...theres no turning back for me now, i put Big Bang's Lie as the song on my myspace.

noOO!!! who'd thunk i'd actually get into Big Bang? haha go figure

^LOL. omg that's so cute and sad for me cause' you put their song on your myspace before I even put it on mine..haha. don't be ashamed if you like them, they are...like-able..and talented and...yada yada you'll here a lot from me about Big Bang..hahaha. It's really nice to see more VIPs popping up.^^;;

BTW, if you haven't heard already, Mangnae wrote and secretly recorded a little birthday song for GD and you can download it at YGBB.

It is sooo cute I wish it were for me!!! >_<;; GD's b-day is the 18th in Korea remember! 1 more whole day..lol. He'll prolly hit the clubsss.

No, I did not TOP a page..it's close to Leader Kwon's b-day so...borrowing Aisah's phrase...

I G-BONGED A PAGE, LOL. that sounds weird but oh well..lol

Archived