{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest rawesome

alrighty i have more pics for you guys.

i forgot to mention one thing...

Daesung fell off the stage while he was singing wootuhbonda

and TOP fell off after singing run to you.

i guess TOP's leg isn't feeling too well...so they're planning on taking him to the hospital. (according to a naver article)

Like i said, junjoo was seungri day

I know Incheon was the first concert, which was taehyang day..

First of all, you are one lucky duck to be able to watch their last concert! It sucks that you couldn't bring cameras inside. Darn. I was hoping that the thread would be spaz-ful (I know, there's no such word LOL) posts because by now there'll be lots of pictures. Thank you for sharing your experience with us :)

I'm depressed now because Daesung fell of the stage and TOP too! :(

*edit* Wow, I haven't even finished my post yet and Monica already brought news! I'm double depressed now because right when I topped a page, I find out that his leg is injured. To think that TOPping a page in this thread is something to be excited about, but it's different this time. *le sigh*

To all the Big Bangers, let's all pray for their health just like what Monica said. :tears:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jerillyn. Gangstaboo? thaaat is SO G stats. hahhaa annd HAAAY NAWWW> YB GROUPIE OVEr HEREEEE!!!!!! even though we havent seen much of YB, i have a feeling, he's gnna make a comback and they'll be picture SPAMING everywhere<3 lets all hope for thattt.

WHATT?!?!?!?!?!?! DAESUNG AND TOP FELL OFF THE STAGE?! HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN?! *prayying* IM PRAYING MONICA!!!

Guest 1nn0xsmile

poor DaeSung.. wht did really happend??

and they are not allow to bring camera for this last concert?!

it'ok, it's not bad news, it's just accident

i wish DaeSUng is ok, and TOP will be allright

BIGBANG FIGHTING

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

yayy, i finally got a chance to watch GD on ufo, replying to the fan's messages, lucky fans T^T

well i assume lmao, SOOO ADORABLEE! *dies* AND OMGSH, WHEN HE SAID, NOMU KYO-WO! UNNGG!!, did he say it to the video camera

that he's going to TYPE that to the fan or was he READING what the fan wrote to him!!?? :o:unsure: ...

gooosshh it was like one of the MOST adorable parts in the clip!! XDD <33 "ungg!" gosh. And when eh went, "Da-da-dung!" *dieees*!

waahh he makes me squeal lmao~~~ my gossh! i keep replaying those parts rofll. those of you that hadn't watched it NEEDS to, eventhough the whole time he's like reading and replying but it's JUST SOO CUTE. i don't think i would get bored just starting at him sleep, wah~~

oh my freaking gd WHY DOES HE KEEP DOING THATT!!?? "kyo-wo UNNNGG!!!" *dies* it's driving me crazy @_@ <33333

lmao man if i were the camera dude i would have jumped when GD did that LMAO.

man those fans are SO lucky, he's like saying their names T^T

hey! i see SEUNGRI aegi in the background! haha XDD <3 that was so darn cute.

and omgsh i was re-watching the Happy Shares Manwon, the first part of it..

LMAOO it's SO hilarious. i ESP. loved the part where Seungri was the first person to wake up and he and daesung had to get the pots to wake TOP up

and then YB joined in with a vacuum ROOOFL, and there it was again, SEUNGRI'S INFAMOUS MONOKURO BOO (i'm guessing) SLIPPERS! XDDD <33

and i loved when GD always go, "BIG!" and then all of them together go "BANG!" and then pushes their fists forward haha.

and i also loved the part where TOP was eating the donut in the shop, he ate it like all tastily, rofl and slowly.

wah big bang memories <3333 i'mma go re-watch the km idol world episodes again rofl <3

--------------------------- edit

i forgot to post this post before the news came up! @_@

OMFG NOOOOO~~~ nooo wayyy not agaaaiin!!!

omgsshh my heart literally dropped when i saw that in huge red letters! :tears:

they fell off the stage? omgsshh wait i'm having my friend's cousin translate it.

okay wait, she says he fell 3 meters!! @_@; ... which is almost 10ft! OMG OMG OMG NOOO >< wth!!!

okay i'm waiting for the full translation, she says TOP'S RIGHT LEG IS IN SERIOUS CONDITION AND DAESUNG'S ARM IS SLIGHTLY HURT.

omggg~~ why is all this happening to BIG BANG!? :(:tears: poor booyyysss, gossh.

i hope they get better! >< *prays*

big bang hwaiting!!

i'll brb with it guys!

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh! poor daesung and tempo =[[

in the article it says that daesung hurt his arm or wrist area... tempo hurt his right leg... and yea like janny said they fell 3 meters..

they're taking tempo to the hospital... ahhh i really hope both of them are ok!

in the article is also says stuff about tempo and his recording with i am sam but not sure exactly wat is says... sorry >.<

it also says stuff about their fans how they're sad that big bang keeps their pain away from them... yea my translation isn't good lol. its just bits and pieces~~ sorry!

big bang fighting <3

Guest mon5482

nGk2M - sorry girl but when i first read it this morning it sounded kinda bogus thats why I havent posted about it...maybe its just me, but for someone who supposedly went to the concert, you're lacking the after concert hype... most people would be off the wall spazzing about everything and would not remember the tracklist that well; it seemed like u just heard about it and posted about it...and the fact u failed to mention the accident til later on in ur next post...kinda made me really doubt your story.

we really dont need any more people pretending.

~EDIT~

sorry if im skeptical...just that lately there's been a lot of fake@$$ ppl out there.

ok so here's a 'rough' translated article....THANKS TO MY FRIEND LEEANN (leanpork@soompi), she's a lurker but she still rocks!

빅뱅의 멤버 탑고 대성이 콘서트 도중 무대에서 떨어지는 사고를 당했다.

bigbang's top and dae sung have gotten into an accident during their concert.

대성은 자신의 솔로곡인 '웃어본다'를 부르고 난 후, 탑은 '런투유'를 부르고 난 후 각각 3m 높이 무대에서 떨어졌다.

after daesung sang "oosuhbonda" and after top sang "runtoyou", they fell 3m from the high point of the stage

이 사고로 대성은 팔꿈치와 옆구리에 가벼운 찰과상을 입었지만 탑은 오른쪽 다리를 절 만큼 부상 정도가 심각한 상태.

because of this accident daesung has injuries on his elbow and his hip/waist however top's injuries on his right leg are very serious.

당시 콘서트장에 대기 중인 응급대원은 "탑의 다리 인대에 문제가 있을 것 같다. 당장 병원에 가서 검사를 받아야 할 것 같다"고 말했다.

at that moment of the concert, the ambulance and such were waiting...according to them.." top will have problems with his leg muscles...he must go to the hopstial asap and get this checked out." 

탑은 현재 KBS 드라마 '아이 엠 셈'을 촬영 중이라 드라마 출연에 문제가 생기진 않을까 소속사 측에서도 검사결과에 신경을 곤두세우고 있다.

top's drama "i am sam" that he is filming...there are questions about him being able film bc of hsi situation 

YG엔터테인먼트 측의 한 관계자는 "팬들이 많이 걱정하는 것 같은데 워낙 멤버들이 아파도 아픈 티를 내지 않아서 오히려 답답하다. 탑은 일단 오늘 병원에 가서 검사를 받아봐야 부상의 심각 정도가 파악될 것 같다"고 전했다.

ygentertainment announced that they feel like fans are worried...even if the memebrs are hurt or sick..they dont show it..so fans feel frustrated with that. Top is going to the hosptial and that will tell whether the accident is really bad. 

한편 빅뱅은 전국 콘서트 투어 동안 탑과 대성의 부상 외에도 태양이 대구 콘서트서 피로누적으로 링거를 맞고 무대에 오르고, 지드래곤은 창원 콘서트 초반 눈에 화약파편을 맞은 상태로 공연을 강행하는 등 부상투혼은 보였다.

During Bigbang's concert...regardless of daesung and top's accident, taeyang has gotten "linggae" shots before the concert at daegu because he was very fatigued. G-dragon at the Changwon concert, he got hit by a firework and he still performed.

credits: article:sportschosun translation: leanpork@soompi.com

OMO!!! TOP'S CONDITION SEEMS SERIOUS...I'M SO SAD...this can affect the filming for the drama. Let's all pray for their fast recovery!

BIG BANG HWAITING!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

TOP & Daesung injury translations (summary)!

Big Bang's member TOP and Daesung fell off the stage during their concert.

Daesung just finished his solo song "웃어본다", and TOP finished his solo stage "Run To You" before falling down the stage which was 3 meters high.

Daesung's albow and side is hurt lightly, but TOP's right leg is in a very serious condition.

The emergency 911 crew members that were helping TOP at the concert said, "His 인대 (ligament) is seriously hurt. I think we should take him to the hospital right now to get a check up."

the rest is about how YG is worried about TOP shooting the drama he's gonna be in, I AM SAM and how he thanks the fans for worrying about Top and Daesung

Credits My friend's (kimseo @ soompi) cousin

She said her cousin didn't have enough time to translate it all because the rest wasn't as important, she just translated the important parts.

-------------------------------------------------

( brb with comments! )

--- nevermind =_= why am I ALWAYS late on things?! gosshh T_T dammit.

but anyways omg i'm so freaking worried! TOP FELL FROM SUCH A HIGH richard simmons DISTANCE! :( gosshh this is so sad, sigh.

i wish there was something better i could do besides pray :/ so sorry TOP and Daesung, HWAITING GUYS!

and GD hasn't fully healed? wth is going on!? :tears:

i can't believe it's his LIGAMENT! TT^T

Wonbin had the same problem maybe with his ligament and OMG dude it was so sad, he could barely walk! ]: omg

OMG. i didn't know TOP injury was that bad.

3 meters..!! thats high.

his leg muscle..

even his drama series would be effected..??

i seriously hope he get well soon.

im really sad/bad mood now.

so worry about him.

this is too much to take in at once.

TOP GET WELL SOON..!! at least he knows fans are worrying and supporting him.

and daesung too.

Guest thina

aish... poor daesung and tempo :( it's so sad to hear they got injured, at their CONCERT too. and damn, 3 meters is a pretty long distance to fall... i hope they're both ok! and since tempo's sound a lot worse, i hope he gets well soon! i hope it doesn't effect with "i am sam", it would be sad if it did since he's trying to pursue the acting field. poor babies... i bet the other boys are hella worried :tears: thanks for the updates yall. let's hope for their health~ BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!

Guest rawesome

Thanks for the translations Janny and Monica (and to your friend too!). That is sooooooooo crazy! TOP fell off the stage that was nearly 10 ft high?! Dang...

YG doesn't need to thank us for worrying about TOP and Daesung because we <3333333 them!

I hope they recover soon! (especially before their 1 year anniversary and the premier of their mini-album & MV)

Guest yma818

Seriously, their health is more important than performing. If they are not well, how can they possible do their best? I hope Top and Daesung have a speedy recovery. The VIP fans are always going to be here supporting them. how could that have happened?! BLAHHHHHH

This is horrible timing for an accident too. Especially during the filming of I am Sam and their new mini albums and everything. It doesn't matter, health is far more important. I hope the boys realize that too!

BIG BANG HWAITING! We are going to support them no matter what!!

Guest nGk2M

okay i'm sorry that i don't seem all that excited but i really was there.

and yes i was very excited..but by the time i got home i was pretty calm about it.

and already being the 2nd concert this year.... i guess i was more calm than usual.

but during the concert, i was going CRAZY..

heck i even lost my voice cuz i was screaming so loudly.

i can show you my ticket if you guys want... but i don't have my usb cord right now because i left it in seoul. but i can show you the ticket once i get back to seoul if you guys don't believe me. hhmm..does it seem like a coincidence that i don't have my camera cord..well then i'll describe my ticket for you guys and post it later.

it has a seungri sticker on it because 1.) it was seungri day and 2.)it was a sticker to let me in and out.

i sat on the second floor section d seat number 83. i was on the aisle...2nd to last row from the back.

i'll even show you guys my bigbang want you fan that i got ^^

i don't know what more proof to give you guys..

ji eun was wearing a grey/black one piece dress...

i believe park bom curled her hair and had it half tied up. she was wearing a whiteish dress.

fake money fell from the ceiling when they sang dirty cash

during the yaja time...seungri had exactly one minute. he even prepared a countdown thingy on the screen.

the first person he talked to was g-dragon..i forgot what he said to him..

the second person was taehyang. he said something about how he needs to grow his hair back.

the third person was daesung..he told him to stop smiling or something like that.

he saved the oldest for last...TOP. He was talking about how he wants to do a drama too and how he should hook him up and stuff.

After the "big bang girls" performance they had a ment.

GD asked each of them to do a theme dance kind of a thing. it started with seungri. he did this little cute make up dance thing where he would pat his cheeks..and it was suppose to be the "cute" concept.

Daesung did a "sexy dance." he did that thing where girls like go down low and kinda sit and spread their knees. (eeh sorry for the bad explanation).

Taehyang did a sexy dance kind of a thing to. he turned around and shook his butt. everyone went crazy.

TOP..haha his was the funniest. He did this thing about how girls dance at a night club. he started off all shy and slow.. and then yeah, he didn't really do much after that.

GD..i think he may have been before TOP..but i can't remember exactly. He did a model walk. I must admit, GD was the prettiest girl. He had wig on with curled hair..

during GD's this love, he sang the maroon 5 version of it for the second verse and chorus and then went back to his version.

i think seungri was really nervous about being the "main" mc of the concert. he would say some words and pronounce it wrong. it was very cute... the fans all laughed it off and mocked him in a joking way.

during park bom's song, people weren't really sure of what to chant, but for some reason, in unison everyone was like "park bom jjang" and then people started laughing cuz it wasn't planned or anything..but it just came out. and then throughout the song everyone chanted "park bom jjang!"

now for the boys being hurt..

it didn't seem like they were all that hurt at the concert. i saw daesung fall off, but i didn't think it was that big of a deal. he didn't make a big deal out of it..and neither did the fans

i was only reminded of daesung falling off when i read the article. i didn't even know top fell off until i read the article. and seriously..the boys were dancing around like crazy, daesung didn't even look all that hurt. like i said, i didn't know he was badly hurt until the article how did i not know? well i dunno..

he seemed fine throughout the rest of the concert. maybe it was just me. i was on the second floor but seriously..they seemed fine to me. they were all dancing and jumping around like nothing had happened. .

It's actually really sad that Daesung fell off the stage during wootuhbonda.. he was walking in the aisles most of the song. i'm sorry that i wasn't more attentive and aware of their injury. but they were all true musicians last night. they carried on the concert like nothing had happened.

wow i feel really retarded. they're seriously hurt and i didn't even notice it last night. sigh...

i do hope they get better soon.

and about the tracklist... i just tried to remember the order of the concert.

like i said before, it probably isn't exact, but that's about how well i remember it.

and i t ried extra hard to remember the songs because i wanted to tell you guys about it... i felt bad enough that i couldn't take pictures.

wow i've never had people doubt me like this before.. TT.TT

it really does upset me that you guys don't believe me. i was upset yesterday because i wanted to take pics but they wouldn't let me..and i try hard to remember little details so i can tell you guys about it..but some of you are doubting me..

seriously you guys..search everywhere. i bet some of the details i told you.. you won't be able to find it anywhere. the concert started at 6..and ended at about 8:30. i got home probably around 9 :30 cuz i went out to eat. if you calculate the time, it should be right around 10:00 PM korean time when i posted...so about 6:00 AM PST. At that time, there weren't any articles posted on about it. i searched to see if there were any junjoo pictures up.

[edit]

sorry if i sounded as though i was snapping at you guys. i know most of you guys believed me..it just shocked me that anyone would think that i would fake it. (but now i understand, because i guess there has been incidents where people did fake it).

but i could see why people would..i didn't report on the top/daesung thing.

i'm really sorry about that. i feel like a terrible fan for not being more attentive to their injury. all i could think about during the concert was how awesome it was..and i was singing along like crazy the whole time. i didn't even care to think that the boys may have possibly been hurt.

[edit]

let me try to describe the stage to you..

i was on the 2nd floor so the stage may have looked differently to me than the people on the first floor.

it was fairly small.

in the back there were two sets of stairs.

one going to the right..and one to the left.

once you go up the stairs there was a stage like thing in the middle.

in between the two sets of stairs were doors that they often came out of.

the stage in front, i noticed, was pretty small.

i think the stage extended out a little in the middle..and maybe little bit to the left and right..

but it didn't extend out very far. so if they wanted to run around, they couldn't run out to a certain side very far.

Guest t. yama

Oh my gosh. Poor TOP and Daesung!! I swear...all of these bad things are happening to our boys.

Thank you for the translated article Mon. TOP's condition is pretty serious since they are

questioning whether he'll still be able to shoot the drama. T.T Daesung..oh my gosh. I hope he's

doing ok too. =[ Falling 3m...oh no. My prayers got out to all of our boys. Even though all of these

mishaps have been happening over the past few weeks, good things are bound to come out of it.

TOP & Daesung Hwaiting! Big Bang Hwaiting!!!

Here's a pic of YB from their last concert (Yesterday)

67ya2k5.jpg

credits; daum

Omo omo DaeSung and TOP! It must have been so embarrassing to fall off the stage!

Not to mention their injuries... I feel so bad for them, I hope they're doing okay. :[

That's so weird though that they BOTH fell off. I mean it's not every day that people fall off stages...

and yet they both fell off the stage during one concert at two different times.

Was this concert at a different place with a smaller and less safe stage or something? I just find it so weird.

I would have attempted to catch them! Poor boys!

Guest vikkihuynh

NOOO. I hope top is alright! jaejoong from dbsk had got hurt and he had to be in a wheelchair for a LOOONGGG time and i hope thats not gonna be the same for my dear top T_T BIG BANG HWAITING!

Guest 1nn0xsmile

i just hope it's okay, eventho i know it was prettty severe, i just want repeat it's okay

my lovely DaeSung, and our Handsome TOP.. will be allright,, but though i feel so sad and worry

thnks for translation

i know it more now

but im still curious, i hope we'll get some more info,, i want to hear good news

about our guys, i hope TOP will get recover soon

Guest amyyboo

Jerilyn, yes you can :] anyways..yeahh we have been rambling on bout TOP/GD/ & Daesung lately. So here's something for you of Taeyang/YB. :] http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_SLSz8ZJc. He looks soo thuggin` there ahah. Something for you & all teh YB lovers :]. I call him taeyang tho ^_^

nGk2M, girrrrlll..i envy you. I hate you [ in a loving way ^_^] that you got to see them!! Man, that must have been soo hot. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep cause i'll still be so psyche about it. & i believe you :]. But i would like to see the tickets cause it sounds cool xD.

& that reminds me..JERILYN..i read your thingie on YGBB forum about how you met BIG BANG at the hotel & stuff...i must say... I WOULD HAVE KILLED & MURDER to be you that time. :tongue2: *envyyyyy*

OH EM GEEEEE; our babies got hurt?? nooooo, not my baby TOP & daesung !! Dude, i say we must pray for them..cause they have been getting hurt alot lately. Maybe somebody put a curse/ or did some voo-doo on them cause they're jealous??. AHHH...about 10ft?? THATS WACCCCKkkkk. I hope it's nothing serious. Pleaseeee let TOP be able to still act in his drama. Lets send them ALL of our love & hope it will help them get better faster.

& it's almost AUGUST! August 18&19.<3333

It have been a long time since I been to this thread.

Happy to see so many news! :blush:

But why does it have to be bad news? :tears:

Hope both Top and Daesung is alright.

It's good that Daesung is alright but so worry about Top.

Praying for them to get well soon.

Archived