{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Jasmine<3

hehe wow i missed so much when iw as gone!!

DUDE

HAWAII PICS? shooot mang

they all looken smoken! haha they are all so thin though -_- haha daesungie has a cute body ^^ <3

where's TOP's FRONTAL HALF NUDE PICTURE? haha =+= bad thuoghts.. haha

<333

i hope they had fun.. and i hope they didn't get tooo many hoochies thrown at them ;)

keep it cleann boys!

haha

so they should be back in korea now? right? haha

ooh thanks for the school attack pics! loooken soo cute ^_^

AND OMG those headshot photos from I AM SAM of TOP are on fire.. haha he has these two slits/scars?? on one of his eyebrows.. weird haha

haha he looks all made up.. but still fione =)

hehe the preview was soo good.. i can't wait to watch it! how many episodes is this drama??

=) thanks for all the updates adn stuff ^_^ haha stupid fake myspacers.. and ppl STILL continue to beleive them -_- tsktsk

<33

thanks girls/guys!

aja aja hwaitingg bigbang

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `Niiie
uhhh, i don't really remember which episode it was.

it was the ending of them, the ones where they all go through meeting that girls and stuff.

i would rewatch it and tell you but the freaking girl picks TOP and they hold hands and he choses her over the money and,,,,

i just can't go through watching it again T.T

but GD is soooooooo funny in that part of idol world.

i laughed my head off watching GD.

IDOL world? really? dang. i miss it

can some kind soul give me the link?

Guest mon5482

i've no idea what this clip is about..seems like Big Bang on the 15th spot...can someone who can understand this give us an overview on what its about?

[clip] {20070725} BIG BANG #15(?)

i posted this one before, similar format as ^ above video...i've no idea what they're talking about. Just that its #7 spot and its about maknae.

[clip] {20070711} BIG BANG-Seungri #7(?)

~*~

this is just Shindong (SUJU) AppleMix show. shows an old performance of Dirty Cash...how i miss them performing.

[clip] {20070726} KM APPLEMIX - Dirty Cash Perf

credit: popcornfor2 for video...me for uploading on YT.

Guest the7REAL.

I found this video, and in it, they subbed some chosen words of YB in english, answers to certain radio questions n such. its short, but a nice read/watch.

Taeyanggie is so cool. :wub: he's very thoughtful + genuine~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4g1HATWENM

oh and i found these too and thought they were funny..xD

687n5v9.gif4xz537s.gif54ogy2v.gif

credit: DCYB

haha dang, it'd be so awesome to have someone hot like TOP or just the WHOLE BIG BANG be at my highschool *___*

did i tell you guys about the TOP LOOK ALIKE at my school?! he's the SAME AGE as TOP too but he just graduated highschool this year.

And I got to be friends with him the 2nd semester XD haha he's so cute, a Korean fob.

I have a picture but then he doesn't look like TOP in the pic.. He looked more like TOP durning the first semester, and too bad i didn't get to take a pic of him with his longer hair like how TOP use to have during the documentaries.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/j...g%20bang/_j.png

KIUP (the TOP look alike), LOOKS LIKE THE TOP ABOVE RIGHT HERE ^ man ahah so cute.

and yayyy congradulations for BIG BANG making it in the TOP three on the chart thingyy :D

i loved TOP rapping "I want you" originally by drunken tiger *O* <333

man i wanna hear GD rap it lmao, <3 i love this song.

thats really cool. maybe they're long lost brothers. o_o the picture you posted of tempo, i thought that was the top-look-alike.

lmao. i was like, "woah! he looks EXACTLY like him!! o_o" lol. >___<

Guest sungieluv
I found this video, and in it, they subbed some chosen words of YB in english, answers to certain radio questions n such. its short, but a nice read/watch.

Taeyanggie is so cool. :wub: he's very thoughtful + genuine~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4g1HATWENM

oh and i found these too and thought they were funny..xD

687n5v9.gif4xz537s.gif54ogy2v.gif

credit: DCYB

HAHA ur gif sigs r so hilarious. especially the last one lol

thanks for sharing the video :lol:

HAHA ur gif sigs r so hilarious. especially the last one lol

thanks for sharing the video :lol:

Please do NOT quote pictures. If you didn't read the post at the top of this page, it was already said. Edit out the %7Boption%7D tags and read the rules, please.

Guest sungieluv
i heard that TOP used to be fat when he was yougner. is that true?

Does anyone have a picture?

here. :)

TOP20SCHOOL_sW3cKHg6gjsq.jpg lol

tempofunny1.jpg

tempounseen3.jpg

haha but look. hes hot now lol

ygbb321hs7.jpg

hope these helped

Guest stellabella

Damn I didn't know Tempo was THAT fat. He's def a hottie now though.

It's probably in this thread somewhere, but when it Youngbae gonna make his solo debut?

Guest SOUL'd to:GD
Damn I didn't know Tempo was THAT fat. He's def a hottie now though.

It's probably in this thread somewhere, but when it Youngbae gonna make his solo debut?

^ Around September or something :)

yeah haha i should look at the past TOP and think of the "now" TOP to get more motivation for my diet rofl <3

i totally envy him, or maybe as time goes by he grows up and it just happens he gets taller and eats less? it depends haha.

but the second pic of TOP, he reminds me of this korean dude name Daniel at my skool O_O rofl.

I just love his fierce look *__* <33333

^ Around September or something :)

yeah haha i should look at the past TOP and think of the "now" TOP to get more motivation for my diet rofl <3

i totally envy him, or maybe as time goes by he grows up and it just happens he gets taller and eats less? it depends haha.

but the second pic of TOP, he reminds me of this korean dude name Daniel at my skool O_O rofl.

I just love his fierce look *__* <33333

I agree, I love him more for knowing how dedicated and determine he is on his diet. He change a lot and so hot now.

I gain weight since summer started now seeing these pictures of TOP I want to go on a diet again.

Like you I'm going to look at Top for motivation. :blush:

Guest Shades

Hi, does anybody know where I can get translated interviews of BB?

Would appreciate the help =) Thanks in advance!

Guest thina
Hi, does anybody know where I can get translated interviews of BB?

Would appreciate the help =) Thanks in advance!

YGBB, a pretty active big bang forum. you can find a lot of goodies there :D you can go to the "Go VIP! Go Big Bang Go" section for translated articles and others-

Guest juhjuh

Okay guys, as much as I am happy to see this thread so active, please remember to not break the rules.

I was going back through 3 pages and saw about 5 warnings from the mods.

PLEASE BEHAVE AND WE'LL ALL BE HAPPY BIG BANGERS!

Thank you Mon and Jess for the clips.

We're rewatching their old clips over and over again.

WE'RE SO BIG BANG DEPRAVED!!

LMAO @ YB Napoleon xD

August is coming in a few days. GAGAGAGAGA I SO CAN'T WAIT!

Not like there's a release date already, but yeah ^^

Guest hope_

omg taeyang is going solo?! like splitting away from big bang or side project?

anyway, i just came in here to see if any of you lovely people know the link to the youtube clip where taeyang is on the piano + singing along to frankie j's "don't wanna try". i had the url somewhere, but now it's gone. . .

anyone?!

Guest susmariosep

To the girls who were a bit irritated at PopSeoul's comments about TOP's impending debut, DON'T BE.

The authors of that blog have gone really weird lately and are either posting about things that are NOT in the least bit interesting, or they're sensationalising stories and causing a fuss.

Sure, Goong S wasn't exactly groundbreaking, but they shouldn't compare that to I Am Sam, of which NOBODY has seen.

Personally i think TOP will do a pretty good job in the drama.

We all know he can put on voices and has no problem in goofing off to get a laugh out of everyone, so i think his personality will be perfectly suited for acting.

So in short, TOPie FIGHTING!!

And LOLLLLL Thanks for those pics of TOP during his not-so-lean days.

He looks like my brother when he was younger so that made me rofl HEAPS!

Thanks sungieluv! :D

Oh and hope_, i think that clip was from the NG bits of the Idol World show.

I don't have the url, but i'm sure you'll be able to find it if you do a keyword search :)

Guest xstrikr

Off topic: I agree with the poster above. Popseoul is nothing but baised stolen trash. The writers just takes stuff off of soompi and then add their stupidity to the mix. xP

On topic: i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but when is TOP's drama airing? it looks really interesting xP. Also the fat TOP pic are really funny. lol I bet no one imagined that a fat kid would be come such a hot star XDD. I bet people (especially girls) who looked down at TOP when he was younger are regretting it now xP

Archived