{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest 사랑競文

I got over TOPs head shave thing. xD

imma get used to it~

Hey

i was looking throught the ugljjang thread and found this pic of ohjungkyu.

http://i16.tinypic.com/4tktbva.jpg

i thought it slightly resembled G-Dragon.

maybe its just me.

i think tis the hair or the same face shape..

Its only in that picture though.

XD

This thread kinda died.

i feel like im typing so less now ><

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^omg vk! that does look like gd in a kinda way. i think you're right, it's just the hair...

oo thanks jerilyn for the clarification ^^ i still wish i was one of those people...

oh darn i just realized you could only vote for the prince thingie once. =\ hahah i would have voted like 48674635235 times.

does anyone know any fanfics about big bang that are done? hahah cause i just went and reread all the ones i pmed to and they're not done but they're really good and i want to read one that's done and i want to write one now and big bang is sexy kthanks.

Guest fallenbroke

mon5482 ; LOL . Indeed that'll be a good motivation . HAHAHA ! Gosh , I guess I'll get so high I'd just stop paying attention in class but I'd be really happy to go to school everyday . It takes alot of strength to just pull yourself out of bed (: Thanks for sharing picutures < 33

VK. ; I saw you over at SJ (:

Anyone knows what else BB's doing now ? Other than the tour and stuff ?

Singaporeans ; Anyone knows where I can get BB merchandise other than yesasia ? Thank you :D

< 33333

Guest ..kaleena..

found these pics at POPCORNFOR2 forum.

these gotta get girls motivated to go to school....gosh they're so lucky...its like private fanmeeting.

how can they just calmly sit when BB is in front of them?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...binschool03.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...binschool05.jpg

credit: orange@popcornfor2 & ahlllhhh

awwwwww, look at how YB is sitting!!!!!!! AIGOOOOOO, that is soooo cute!!!! hahahahah, he's all squating into a little ball (picking his nails) or sometihng! XDDDDD hhahaha, they all look like they need a great big hug :phew:

but yea, tempo's whole head shaving this was a shocker... OMO, what if he busts out a rocker MOHAWK or something!!! now that would be crazy...... :o LOL

Guest t. yama

New YG Japan pic from their showcase they did with Gummy.

Oh how I miss these boyss. Hopefully we'll all get to see what they've all been up to soon.

ygjdr4.jpg

credits; daum

Guest the7REAL.

LOL in those TING CF pics, YB look like a kid...who's scared of girls..which is not far from the truth..xD

The way he looks down at his hands and doing nothing and then when he's standing in front...he looks like he wants to

run away..xDDD hkasjdalkj he's so cuuute.<3

Err, so I got bored and drew really quickly on the computer..this...

I keep saying the wrong thing when I talk to my friends so I called him BALD-ing TOP..even though he's not losing hair..

but the hair is gone..same diff! xPPP (he's not cross-eyed btw!!! lol)

6glx4ee.jpg

And I think maybe if he didn't shave his hair..he'd go for the mohawk look! lmao.

colorful glory!

4uou449.jpg

ohh and i thought this was funny..it was translated at se7enth heaven forum..Se7en replied to some UFOtown messages and this one..LOL

5. FAN: (This se7en fan heard yesterday's 300 days from Big bang's debut. So she typed in congratulation message for big bang and sent it to se7en by accident.)

SE7EN: I'm not bang :( I'M BUN!! ^^

Guest keczianthei

^haha.. that's cute lyn.. but i hope topdidint shave all his hair off.. i think a mohawk would be.. erm.. alright? i dunno.. but we'll see about seunghyunee's surprise.. cant wait to see the MV.. :D

oh! and that fan! :lol:

HI, NEW HERE! I decided to post my opinion after reading the shocking news about Top's hair. Why why why did he do that? I really like how he look before and was loving his new hair color (it match my hair color :blush: ). Hopefully the shaving thing isn't real.

Since I'm posting I would like to ask for some pictures please...does anyone here have picture of G-Dragon dressing up as a girl? I thought he look really pretty and I would like some pictures of that to show to my friends. I don't know where else to look besides here. Thanks a million!!

Guest yma818

^^ welcome to the thread =]

He does make a pretty girl. good or bad that is up for you to decide muaahha :w00t::lol:

Here are some pictures:

gdmygirl2.jpg

gdmygirl.jpg

jiyongmygirl.jpg

070527-75.jpg you cant really see him but thats him

extra:

CABYWFF5.jpg hideous looking top

070527-44.jpg

070527-49.jpg hideous looking daesung as well.

credits: as labeled.

No one pulls it off as well as GD.

bbkick.gif YB so cute as a girl too AHAHA!

Guest Seraphic_Gin

lolx. GD does win it all when it comes to posing as girls.

for me, TOP too does look hot as a girl - just take away the facial expressions.

i dont think TOP really shaved it all off.

a cute mohawk would be nice.

or other short hair stlyles.

and yeah, that ulzzhang sure do look like GD in that pic.

thanks for posting pics everyone!

bigbang maybe out and about, but it made my day.

^__^

hi! i'm more of a silent reader but TOP shocked me by shaving his head off.. i really think it's cool since he is dedicated to what he is doing and i think it'll suit him.. ;)

Guest JayCy90

And I think maybe if he didn't shave his hair..he'd go for the mohawk look! lmao.

colorful glory!

http://i10.tinypic.com/4uou449.jpg

Hahal.. Lmao.. Colourful mohawk.. Reminded me of Miyavi :blush:

Omigosh.. I just went off for a week and TOP shaved his hair :crazy:

But I do hope he keep it as a mohawk though.. go for the rock look... hehe

TOP will look hot in whatever hair anyways. :P

Guest KuYA II

dang i haven't been to this thread for a while cuz of school and i miss this thread too hehe

anyways, i'm quite shocked that TOP shaved his head, but i'm sure it'll grow back to normal =). hahah amy thanks for posting up the caps of GD hahah that reminds me of the Real live DVD when GD was riding with TOP hahahaha. funny

Guest sophie_han

the7REAL.

Here you go.^^ They have couple of buildings..

This one is to send fanmail to any other YG artist like Se7en, 1TYM, etc.

서울시 마포구 합정동 371-26 덕양빌딩 3층

YG Entertainment

Seoul-si Ma Po Gu Hap Jung Dong

371-26 Duk Yang Building 3rd Story

SEOUL, KOREA

AND THEN...this next address is to send fanmail specifically for Big Bang as the fanclub cafe lists this one...

서울시 마포구 상수동 349-10 호성빌딩 4층 (주)YG 엔터테인먼트

우편번호 121-829

Seoul-si, Mapogu Sangsudong 349-10

Ho-sung building 4th floor

YG Entertainment

postal code 121-829

SEOUL, KOREA

thank you very much

Guest predator

yes GD makes the best-looking girl out of Big Bang.

TOP WOULD LOOK SOOOO SMEXY WITH A MOHAWK! *dreams*

Guest khmer_gurl2006

Hehe..been a silent reader kind of..

^^ Thanks mon5482 for the pics! Lucky girls...

I love that board back there. Haha. :)

Err, so I got bored and drew really quickly on the computer..this...

I keep saying the wrong thing when I talk to my friends so I called him BALD-ing TOP..even though he's not losing hair..

but the hair is gone..same diff! xPPP (he's not cross-eyed btw!!! lol)

http://i10.tinypic.com/6glx4ee.jpg

colorful glory!

http://i10.tinypic.com/4uou449.jpg

^^ Haha, I love your drawings Jerilyn! I think he would look really weird with a mohawk... :P

Guest xXsmilesXx

^...omg thanks Khmer_chick2010...those pics are hott hott hott...haha TOP with a MOHAWK..oh man...sexy.....i would like to see that on him too

Archived