♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, im new here. Lets be friends.

In regards to the drama that was offered to him. The character will not suit him, in my opinion. His role as a great seducer will be too much to handle for me. Not yet. Maybe later. 

Now, he is busy promoting his movie 1987 ( even though its just a special appearance role) and enjoying his time with his seniors. 

Let's give him time to refresh his mind. He did 2 drama and 2 movies in 2017. He must be so tired both mind and body also emotionally.

Although, honestly, i miss him too. Lets patiently wait for his comeback. 

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, l0ul0u said:

I hope this is a good story and Yeo Jin Goo will be working with people who would compliment his acting ability.  

I hope they choose which project that has a good story line since he have a lot of offers. I hope he will be casted lasts so he knows the people he will work with. But i think in korea they cast the male leads first. 

Im so proud of our boy for receiving many offers! The industry certainly knows his worth as an actor!

Yeo Jin Goo To Reportedly Be Regular Cast Member On New Variety Show For First Time Ever

kminjungee

Yeo Jin Goo may become a regular cast member on a variety program

According to reports on February 24, the actor will be joining the already confirmed Hong Suk Chun and Shinhwa’s Minwoo in tvN’s new food variety program, “Will This Do Well Locally?” (literal translation). If confirmed, this will mark the first time ever Yeo Jin Goo is a regular cast member on a variety program since his debut.

“Will This Do Well Locally?” will explore how the cast adapts to a different country as they try to run a food truck. They will be going to Thailand for their first overseas adventure. tvN has yet to decide on an airing date for “Will This Do Well Locally?”

Meanwhile, Yeo Jin Goo is also currently considering an offer for a new drama, “Only One Love” (literal translation).

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/23/yeo-jin-goo-reportedly-regular-cast-member-new-variety-show-first-time-ever/

Thank you @katkat17 for sharing.. Yeo Jin Goo is sure to be cute since childhood. The first drama I saw him in (Giant) I saw a real actor I him. I started looking forward on every new project he has.. so far he hasn’t disappointed me yet.. he always give his all in every role he gets.

5 hours ago, l0ul0u said:

Thank you @katkat17 for sharing.. Yeo Jin Goo is sure to be cute since childhood. The first drama I saw him in (Giant) I saw a real actor I him. I started looking forward on every new project he has.. so far he hasn’t disappointed me yet.. he always give his all in every role he gets.

I first saw him in jackpot. Well, in warrior baek dong so but i finished that one fast, so i didnt look at the details. But in jackpot, my focus was jang geun suk. But instead, ive noticed jingoo, hehe. Sorry coz im posting pics and updates, Coz thread is so quiet. I know we are all waiting for his next acting project. The confirmation for one love drama is taking too long. Maybe, he rejected it also. But im more excited about the variety. 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/12/yeo-jin-goo-shinhwas-minwoo-hong-suk-chun-cook-locals-upcoming-variety-show/

Yeo Jin Goo, Shinhwa's Minwoo, And Hong Suk Chun Cook For Locals In Upcoming Variety Show

nature1010

Yeo Jin Goo, Shinhwa’s Minwoo, and Hong Suk Chun are ready to cook food for the locals in teasers for tvN’s upcoming variety show “4 Wheeled Restaurant.”

The first teaser introduces Hong Suk Chun, Lee Minwoo, and Yeo Jin Goo’s roles on the show. Hong Suk Chun is the main chef, who has 15 years of Thai food cooking experience under his belt. Lee Minwoo describes himself as the chef’s right-hand man. Yeo Jin Goo is shown as the member with a driver’s license for their truck, though he appears to struggle with the truck a little.

Archived