[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

Guest Umrn Cbsy

@etchanyour gifs are so beatiful that I can feel Se ro's misery and love to YW.I do not think that the rating mean anything to me when I watching this drama and writing this thread makes me happy. but OMG... Se ro really makes me feel like crying, feeling something in my stomach... that sincerity towards YW kills me really... Why he is so in love? to me, it does not like any previous revenge K-dramas. From %100 different maybe story line can have similarities. but The way Se ro/Eun So falls in love, wants to protect the woman whom he loves and her firm, the unrequiret love makes me really sad for him. I wanna hug him and say " everything will be allright. Dont worry". the dilemmas between revenge and love, and the path that he has chosen really amazing... I dont know but dont wanna see a gun in any body else expect YWs father in purpose of suicide. I want SR survive and be happy with YW. do I want so much as a happy ending?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Really like Young Joon now, at first I thought he was just an richard simmons, I really hate him when he stole Bel Affair from Young Won.

And now watching him so protective and thoughful with his Noona it's nice to watch and I can say that his behaviour is sincere unlike his mother.

I enjoyed the way he lectured his father

Guest BernadetteT

happy ending pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee...!!!!

I love SE RO and YOUNG WON!!..

I love THE FULL SUN..

Im so addicted to this drama..

Guest amyR055

@eva23... LOL let us hold hands together and pray for YW and Sero happiness. Pls monday comes sooner.

@Jae In... opss I bash Jae In  in my previous post but it's definitely not about you. LOL

I like YJ from the beginning since he always defended his noona YW when his mom badmouthing YW. I think part of his decision to take over Belle Fair because he knew that his mom will never stop making YW life miserable. His mom is sooo obsessed with taking over the company. So it's better for him to just follow and tried to manage the collateral damages done to his noona by his mom evil plan and for him to be less suffocated by his mom under-the-breath-speaking tone.

I do think he admired our Eun Su/Se Ro because whenever he interacts with Eun Su he kind of impressed with the way Eun Se handles thing. He even think Eun su is weirder or crazier than him. That is quite something to acknowledge someone is better than you with his like a kid ego. He is a good person eventhough his mom is like that and his dad ignored him most of the time. He is not a bitter person but he is not trying too hard to be nice too. Just go with the flows that less suffocating for him. But one thing for sure he loves his noona even though sometimes it looks like his care less about his noona feelings.

Yoon KyeSang has always been my bias in G.O.D. - I watched some of his  drama but not as serious as this one.  I was surprised at his acting - although he already did show some good acting in My sister-in-law is 19.  But his acting in BTC is  amazing - his tears, the way he delivers his dialogues, etc.

This drama is so intensed - the suspense is a killer. 

Thank  you all for the link to the  recap, the pics and the vids. 

Guest ismalindaishak

Again!Again!Watched the scenes when Se Ro put Young Won hand at her chest to feel his heartbeat!!Is this lying?!Ohh...so romantic!! As @Umrn Cbsy asked Why he is so in love?!I guess Young Won is Se Ro first love..he fallen in love with her ..when the first times he saw her..being alone without mother ...living with just his grandma made him appreciate her more...Beautiful Young Won with kindness..naive & sweetness just nobody can't resist her...She just likes a dream comes true for Se Ro...that's why he so much in love with her.. :x :x :x :x :x

News about Han Ji Hye's fashion as Young Won2014032719195589978_20140327192317_1.jpg
http://www.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014032719195589978

This one is about the emotional acting from JI and KJ Oppa1395827559-94.jpg
http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=55207&thread=0002r0001r0014r0035

More fashion news10007044_719343701420981_323415987_n.jpg

I like him too. My favorite character here lockquote class="Quote"> emily71 said: @eva23... LOL let us hold hands together and pray for YW and Sero happiness. Pls monday comes sooner.

@Jae In... opss I bash Jae In  in my previous post but it's definitely not about you. LOL

I like YJ from the beginning since he always defended his noona YW when his mom badmouthing YW. I think part of his decision to take over Belle Fair because he knew that his mom will never stop making YW life miserable. His mom is sooo obsessed with taking over the company. So it's better for him to just follow and tried to manage the collateral damages done to his noona by his mom evil plan and for him to be less suffocated by his mom under-the-breath-speaking tone.

I do think he admired our Eun Su/Se Ro because whenever he interacts with Eun Su he kind of impressed with the way Eun Se handles thing. He even think Eun su is weirder or crazier than him. That is quite something to acknowledge someone is better than you with his like a kid ego. He is a good person eventhough his mom is like that and his dad ignored him most of the time. He is not a bitter person but he is not trying too hard to be nice too. Just go with the flows that less suffocating for him. But one thing for sure he loves his noona even though sometimes it looks like his care less about his noona feelings.

Finally decided to watch online instead of waiting for KBSWorld to air the next episodes. I'm actually very surprised with the low ratings for this drama. This drama is 'heavy' but the storyline is better than lower rated dramas or those over rated 20%+ super popular dramas. YKS's acting as Se Ro is exceptionally brilliant.and I love HJH's acting and character here. I like the way, her make up was kept minimal and natural thruout this drama.

The frustration of waiting for SeRo to reveal himself and his needs to protect HYW were totally unbearable and I'm glad finally the truth is out.

OTP deserve a good ending after all their suffering.....please, please, please.....

BTC is my no 1 favourite drama for Mon-Tues.

Guest pumpkincple

gladys57 said:

YKS his acting is phenomenal. I can feel his pain, while he is acting

:(

. It's such a shame, that it is underrated. The drama is one of the best, though it is a bit similar to innocent man and secret. But all the dramas are similar to each other. Btw what an amazing song, whale by zitten, can't get enough

:)

!

@rome_jyap
no wonder she got this fashion make her look more elegant than her previous drama..
I love her fashion in this drama... fascinate indeed make her so beautiful even in her swollen face after she cries a lot in this drama I guess..

as well YKS, his crying act so amazing, I can't tell his face change after his cried a lot too.. and he become more handsome when he got pissed off or angry scene.. in my eyes.. he is so dashing and manly..
:x :\"> :-*

Guest ismalindaishak

Finally decided to watch online instead of waiting for KBSWorld to air the next episodes. I'm actually very surprised with the low ratings for this drama. This drama is 'heavy' but the storyline is better than lower rated dramas or those over rated 20%+ super popular dramas. YKS's acting as Se Ro is exceptionally brilliant.and I love HJH's acting and character here. I like the way, her make up was kept minimal and natural thruout this drama.

The frustration of waiting for SeRo to reveal himself and his needs to protect HYW were totally unbearable and I'm glad finally the truth is out.

OTP deserve a good ending after all their suffering.....please, please, please.....

BTC is my no 1 favourite drama for Mon-Tues.

Me too...i can't wait so i've watched online...but i record it when airing at KBS World...i just loved them so much..i agreed Se Ro is so manly...its been so long(Jun Sang ♡ Woo Jin~Winter Sonata) after i saw someone so much in love ...its just so real...this 'good' feeling when watched them together..

:x :x :x

Guest ismalindaishak

I hopes this drama will end with happy ending...oh please don't end like Love To Kill~Rain & Shin Min Ah...bcuz both of them.. died in the end..so tragic..Writer nim..please...Happy ending please!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest amyR055

Can't wait for Monday to come. After watching the teaser, it seems like there going to be a twist to the story right? Or teaser is just a teaser that is  not going to actually included in the drama?

From the earlier teaser, there is a scene where YW in white dress/shirt trying to avoid Sero and Sero as usual wrist grabbing her. He just loves to wrist grab YW right. I bet HHJ got some really mean bruised from all the wrist grabbing done by our hero in this drama here. LOL

[spoiler/]The scenes in the teaser implying that Sero is hiding YW somewhere because the place doesn't look familiar. Yw looks angry too. Not her studio or Sero's house. I thought by next ep they are trying to resolve all the issues. In the preview from ep 11, we can see that YW is asking Eun Su whether he is  actually Sero, her voice sounds gentler. Without malice. We can hear the different tone used when she mentioned Sero's name in the previous ep before she knows the truth.
 I thought because now she is feeling guilty and really sorry that Sero hard life is  because of her father. But the teaser really makes me confuse like they are not going to solve the problems but the problems actually escalate more. Maybe because of daddy's plan to 'kill' Sero that sero retaliates by taking YW. The dad is obsessed with YW. Actually all the men in YW life are obsessed with her. All of them want to put YW in their pockets so that YW won't need to face anything in life. Ironically the one that they really intend to protect is the one that has really hard life and hurting all the time.

trying to use spoiler - cross my fingers. Let it works.

Guest amyR055

Opss it's not working sorry guys. No delete post function and cannot amend the post too.

Still waiting for the preview hopefully soon.

The 4th OST, The Sun is Filled by Yang Pa, although just released last week already has almost 28,000 views. Through the OST many are beginning to look into the drama which is great of course. How I wish they could have released this OST first instead of Zitten by Whale but don't get me wrong I love the 1st OST so much. It was the one I played over and over until the 4th OST came out

Archived