[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

Guest eeldeerlove

anyone watching it live now? pls post some screencaps and i will really appreciate if you can pm me a livestreaming link. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iYYYAAAYYY.. they are hugging at least at the end of tonight episode..
;)) :)>-

Is that a dream or real.. that Young Won will know that Eun So is Jung Se Ro from the preview..  I can't take it my heart beating so fast now..
but from the preview they are going to spent the night together again, thanks to Han Young Jun, looks like he believe that Jung Sero is really love his noona..

My GOD, this drama get so intense more and more.. Just Hope No one died at the end.. pleaseee.. [-O<

still wipe my tears for our OTP, but even not fully understand what were they said about, but just by looking YKS - Eun So's glare and gaze, already makes me cry, he desperately want to be with Young Won.. Haissshhh.. My heart...
:(( :(( :((

@rome_jyap
thanks to your link that makes me can watch this drama live..

waiting for the raw and sub now.. this drama really entertain me.. I love this drama so much, YKS DAEBAAKKK!!! he really awesome, and great job being an actor, I am so immerse to his moves and speaks scenes, he looks good even in crying.. he did amazing job

and HJH what can I say, so pretty even she is crying and with her swollen face..
:-bd :x

Guest eeldeerlove

aww.. so sad i wasn't able to watch properly. My connection lagged so much. I'll save my spazzing for our OTP tomorrow.
:x

Guest eeldeerlove

@eva23

yeah I will. :) So, any highlights for tonight's episode? You can put a spoiler tag here just in case some readers/lurkers doesn't want to be spoiled. :)

Guest eeldeerlove

eva23 said: @eeldeerlove
I want to make spoiler here, but I forgot to do it, can you guide me?

edited :
I have tried, and the view just become wrong..

I hate So Jae In who thinks that all she does is for Se Ro's sake.  Can't she not see that Se Ro is the one who hurts the most because of what she's done.20140324234930_533045f9ef317_1.jpg

That's it for me girls and gals.  Need to sleep and wake up early tomorrow for work.  I hope the subs come out real fast just like last week. 

Archived