[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@rjuliet Yup it's Rob Dior ad, He should be Mr Christian Grey tbh! I can see & smell sex around him. haha. sorry.  :)) Back to our Minshin kissing scene, wtf with no bts? We get plenty for CH but why no for The Heirs? Is it Min Ho kissing Shin Hye with his real feeling? Like he said in interview "They do it for REAL!". Just like Robsten in Breaking dawn, no bts for honeymoon & kissing scene. More stupid fight scene bts than Edward & Bella.   :(( :(( :((

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@banilaria  I couldn't agree with you more..... With the previous love scandal of LMH and Shin Hye's antis scare how can you lessen or avoid that and the only logical thing to do is not feed or show evidences that these are in the getting to know stage already..... Am I delulu now ????? ;) :-S

Guest branwen

I think they're pushing their luck. They want to release the DVD with ep 1-20 only, with minimal BTS. They'll release another DVD (director's cut) and then another (special edition), where they'll include the BTS but still not all of it. And maybe, if they're really pushing it, they'll release an international edition.

Great job.,SBS and the DVD production team. Just great.
tumblr_mqntosj60g1s9eneuo1_500.gif
credit to deepinoureyes tumblr

Guest myleisuretime

@dee89 Wow....that's quite intense! Too bad Tan and Eun Sang are high school students and they cannot have kids before they turn 20. It's kind of funny because Tan's older brother is acting as if he's a prude and Tan isn't.

Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho)'s stylek9k.gif

Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye)'s stylewyh.gif

Alright, I can wait for a year to see Heirs BTS....

And I was about to pre-order the Heirs dvd!!!!! BUT NOW THIS INFORMATION has sprung on us..... I really do hope they resolve this soon and that good contents will be in the dvd that is worth fans buying or else spending like 150-200 bucks for it is not worth it really. >< I still plan to buy, but I guess I'll wait and see what else they will announce in their final decision. Sigh.

AND WHAT??!! No BTS for the closet kiss scene?? Lol... hrmm... interesting. I really wanted to view the entire kiss w/ no cuts whatsoever. Maybe its too obvious to how much they were getting into it hahaha. One could hope that is the case? xD

Guest branwen

The funny thing is, everything started at Ep.09. The rooftop kiss then the hugs and then the kiss. How hard is it to release the BTS of HUGS?? I mean, they're just hugging, what's there to hide in a hug? Not even the sweet hand warming scene in ep 15?? They've already released some til episode 4 and yet...

I'm starting to really get all work up. I can't work. Omagod..
rjuliet said: calm down chingu dee89 , if no bts then whats behind the infamouse closet kiss is still left up to our own imagination rite, probably like u were posted indeed ;) ...its rob dior cf rite? too haawwttt ... 50 shade - ish

@KhushuRS.. i don't know how to copy paste about the conversation in 820.. where you answer about my post.. i don't have any intention about that, since it was his past.. we can't do anything about his past .. as what i've said.. there are 2 translations that i've read .. " we just go out twice, with the group and when the dispatch caugth them.. from that incident he didn't go out alone.. i don't know if the word date is appropriate to say about this, that's what from my understanding... "korean says in that thread where i saw the interview was post.. cause some one asked if there's somebody who is korean and could translate it.. the other one i read in another thread that lmh said, he loved that person but he haven't a courage like kim tan.. and they just say their goodbyes.. so we don't know where to believe; the agency of other half confirm it at first but the other half denied it.. so both of them who are involved didn't say anything it was agency to agency.. but i wonder or maybe some here wonder also why now lmh have a courage to say about the issue?? and in my opinion, maybe he wants to clarify something on his side just to clarify about it .. why.. just maybe, he wants to show to someone that he is single and available.. (?) i just know lmh characters through his interview, as we all know, he said he waited for how many hours in the house of his x-gf,.. and i know that the other one decided to broke up with him (showbiz), please don't misquote me from my opinion.. he didn't say that he doesn't have a courage like kim tan before.. he said "if that love will come to him, he will have a courage like kim tan.. " so, in the present.. he made it.. he took a courage, little by little..... thank you my friend .. if my net will be okay i will send it to you, i also made a research, that's what minshin did for me, to be awake until 3 or 4 am.. i love them and i don't care what's in their past, but i just want to clear something if it is true or not.. thank you again.... :x

Guest teefa92

Why they hide what we wanna see ! Is that mean our minshin are really in love ! And they wanna keep it secret ! 8->

Poor minshin-er [-(

Guest minshin02

Hello! Delurking again.. by the way I love all your gifs they make my day after a stressful day at work.. I am not sure if my delulu or not, but I have questions.. I am really confused.. Is it me, only me, that PSH shows a restrain on her emotions especially when she is in public with LMH.. It seems she is not her self like she is trying to hide something (her feelings).. Someone just mention there is lack of interaction when they are in public, why is that? Especially if you are doing a film you want to promote that you get along well with your co-star, so I find this really strange.. Also it seem that she did not care that much if the public saw the way she interacted with her other costars in her previous projects.. She was not restrained with her emotions/actions and quickly clarified how their relationship stand. Lack bts scenes, lack of interviews, lack of interaction between them in public seems really suspicious.. Why is there the need to hide especially if there is nothing.. Why is there so much effort to avoid each other in public especially after a drama has ended? Where is the extensive promotion of the drama between the leads to the audience? I just find this really strange? Isn't the film industry mainly about making money? Why shortcut directors dvd for the heirs everyone else puts a lot of bts (I find this crazy, if they cut the bts i am not buying it)? Personal thought I love both LMH and PSH acting, they both can act, but if they were not in the drama I would have not seen it.. I hate to say it but the plot was lacking in some areas.. and if was not for the actors that did a wonderful/excellent job portraying the characters it would have not been a hit. So again why is there no high promotion between the leads for the drama because to my understanding their acting was superb but the plot wasn't so they still need to promote it in order for it to reach a bigger audience. What has me more confused is the few interviews they have done lately, why if there is nothing between them why not just say it straight out? Especially PSH if she is so scared of antis why hasn't she clarified it like she did with her previous costars? She has made it clear how her other relationships stand whether they are friends, best friends, or like brother and sister. Why do both of them avoid the question and give a different answer? So my conclusion, ( i might be delulu) But they are in a relationship, i feel that there agencies are aware and that is why they have made them not promote the drama. And the reason for not letting them promote together is because when they are together the way they feel for each other can be easily seen, their interactions give them away that they like/love each other. BTW i am also really surprise their agencies are not trying to bank on them together, they are the hit couple at this moment shouldn't they be trying get as much cf's, interviews together? Sorry for my rambling, but i feel they are already in a relationship, but they are just not letting us know @banilaria totally agree with you. You've said what I wanna say. When you are friend so you don't care about what people talk behind your relationship bc it's just simple is friend if the outsiders find some evidence ,but you are in relationship and you wanna hide something so you just separate with you partner to not get attention from the outsiders, that' s my experience haha. If psh and lmh have nothing with each other so just promote for the movie like regular friend actor/actress do it together

banilaria said: ...........So my conclusion, ( i might be delulu) But they are in a relationship, i feel that there agencies are aware and that is why they have made them not promote the drama. And the reason for not letting them promote together is because when they are together the way they feel for each other can be easily seen, their interactions give them away that they like/love each other.  BTW i am also really surprise their agencies are not trying to bank on them together, they are the hit couple at this moment shouldn't they be trying get as much cf's, interviews together? ......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Guest myleisuretime

Don't you think they're motivating us to run too? Aigoo, I'll be pass out within five minutes.ekd.gif
n0i.gif87z6.gif
http:cmz.gif
jq01.gif

Okay, I am off now. Late for the meeting!

12363_612074702199273_1414405004_n.jpg

[TRANS] Finally~~~ Saw Cha Eun Sang.. Hahaha and with my long time no see brother<<< Both of them have taken a lot of pictures during the photoshoot, you have worked hard~~ Thank you for being so hardworking!!!

Cr: PSH_Singapore

Please make our minshin make CF together :((

Archived