[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

LorenHaze said: pattituazon said: Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.
Also, welcome to the new shippers! Please come often! We need more Minshin energy. <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/26/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated.

:)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaah... i am reading all the ff updates...

just done with yours patty... seriously your words flow like a river... strong steadying towards t sea... n that speech was... so full of beautiful words that i can't find one fit to describe it lol.. gr8 job.. keep going *hugs*

noww... why didnt t lovemotion video appear before... i could hav made butt-wa gifs... now i can't :( =))

anyways ill read sommore and thn zzzzz... goodnight to t tired n overworked... goodday to the ones shaking off their nightmares.. =))

and yaaah... i wanna be on 750+ whn i com bk tomrw arrassooo??!! >:)

La Dadaista said: The more I look back at the old days of our dearest couple...
The more I believe Minho and Shinhye are truly "SOULMATE"...
28 June 2013: Minho was in Malaysia for his Global Tour press conference.When the MC asked him "Any artist that you wish to work with in the future/near future?"And here's his answer:
"I am currently working with Park Shin Hye on a drama, so I have not thought of working with anyone else, but just concentrating on filming this drama with Park Shin Hye."

Minho could have answered that he wanted to work with his ideal actress such as "Song Hye Kyo", and instead of answering about his future plan, he preferred letting the people there know that the future or his favorite artist is not as important as THE ONE who was currently on his mind back then...
At first I thought Minho purposely mentioned "Park Shin Hye" so as to promote "The Heirs", but upon replaying the video, I didn't hear Minho said anything about "상속자들 / Sang-sog-ja-deul / The Heirs".
Minho's answer really shows how much he was thinking about Shinhye back then and how eager he was to spend time with her during filming. His thinking of Shinhye and his eagerness to spend time with Shinhye was so much at the level that he could not think of anyone but "Park Shin Hye".
I totally agree with many MinShin shippers here who believe that Minho got a crush on Shinhye since their ETUDE days in 2009 and his special feeling for Shinhye has begun to develop again once he knew he was going to costar with her in "The Heirs".
And ONE day later...
29 June 2013: Shinhye was in Thailand, which is located very close to Malaysia, for her Asia Tour press conference.When the MC asked her "How do you feel to first costar with Lee Min Ho in The Heirs?"Look at her immediate blush and shyness after hearing the question...And one of her answers is...AwwwI only translated from Thai into English for the most important parts.

This question starts at 07:52

Shinhye's immediate blush and shyness also make me totally agree with many MinShin shippers here who believe that Shinhye got a crush on Minho since their ETUDE days in 2009 and her special feeling for Minho has begun to develop again once she knew she was going to costar with him in "The Heirs".
And look at her answer...
"Hopefully, I will have a chance to meet Thai fans with Lee Min Ho-ssi"
She even got her future planned with Minho and wished to spend their time together (Honeymoon after getting married) again in Thailand where they first honeymooned during their ETUDE CF filming for 1 week.  ;)) 8-> :x

Guest pattituazon

@patrae09 HALA! Bisaya sad ko! Wala ka kabalo unsa ko kalipay nga naa'y lain nga Bisaya diri!  :-bd
Haha, I'm older than you, but just call me Patti! <3

Guest princessshinhye

iwant news about Heirs Season 2.... havving addiction again in Heirs waaaahhHHH im a nurse but i can't help myself from being addicted to them..... waahhHHH HELP!!!!!! :((

Guest princessshinhye

i want Rated X scene between PSH and LMH...... sorry if im being green here. waaahhHHH crazy in love with TAN-EUN/ MINSHIN COUPLE 8-|

patrae09 said: LorenHaze said: pattituazon said: Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.
Also, welcome to the new shippers! Please come often! We need more Minshin energy. <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/26/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated.

:)

trust3 said: hi chingus... i found an interesting article about couple holding hands (The New York Times_Oct 2006_Stephanie Rosenbloom) ... I'd like to show u several quotes...

1. When a stranger asked why they had chosen to join hands during their stroll, the man, Dave Findlay, looked at his wife of seven years and answered in a word: “Connection.”
2. the Beatles sang back in 1963: “When I’ll feel that something, I want to hold your hand.”
3. “Hand-holding is the one aspect that’s not been affected by the sexual revolution,” said Dalton Conley, a professor and chairman of the department of sociology at New York University. “It’s less about sex than about a public demonstration about coupledom.”
4. To hold someone’s hand is to offer them affection, protection or comfort. It is a way to communicate that you are off the market. Practically speaking, it is an efficient way to squeeze through a crowd without losing your partner.

and my question to Mr. LMH is : what was on ur mind when u offer PSH to join hands at SBS awards ? ... is it no. 4 Min Ho ssi ? ... kyak kyak kyak ... big grin

@lorenhaze: now i really dont how to adress you.. would tita be fine (that was awkward.. ottoke?) ? thank you by the way for what you said.. now i feel shy.. this is what minshin can do to me.. i dont usually just talk to people i dont know, but for my love for them, im doing it.. hehehe MINSHIN ! AJA !

Tidbits from the concert by Galaxy -posted by Guadi on LMH Thread
They are still filming GoodDay - so we might get to see BTS of this encoreHis mom and sister were in the audienceOn Gangnam Blues, he said the movie besides its entertainment value, has significant meaning. He has to prepare well, which means he can't have a lot of FMs while filming because the schedule is tightShe said SBS drama-department president was there (???)
da22b928gw1eco9g0ericj215o0rsahe.jpg

Guest princessshinhye

really love Painful Love song especially LMH oppa's voice....grabe im so kilig!!!! WAAAHHHHH

<<<<<< credits to the uploader :)

@Thanthuy, let's discuss about this song, but forgive me that I am not good with words

I guessed this song was only once sung in the last part of ep 17, after KT have fought with YD. There YD told KT to go to see ES if he missed her so much. But KT refused it and said to YD to go have her (until now I don't understand what he was truly mean, has he given up on her or he gave ES to YD). Go back to the previous scene when KT met KW and ask KW to save ES from him and their father. Because of his loves, ES life was in danger, she lost her home and friends, dropped out from her school, even lost her future. Then KT told KW that he would take over everything he had to KW, including went back to USA for good, as long as his brother would keep the promise to save ES. KW ask KT if he was not going to see ES anymore, he's just asked to give him one more chance to see her. That was the scene in front of the book store.

This cut scene appeared twice before the opening song, in the beginning and in the end. idk what was the relation of this scene with Painful Love song? Since in this scene KT met ES just to say he was sorry and wanted to give back everything she had before she met him, before he ruined her life because of his love. But ES had rejected and said that she did not want to get back to her previous lives, and cruelly said to KT to not seen her again for good. KT agreed to her promise never see her again and left her crying. In this scene PSH cried aloud, full of sadness and desperate. We can listened how her crying echoed inside the hall, and slowly LMH appeared on the stage to sing. He started the song with low tone and trembled voice, as though he was crying, but he have sung it perfectly, just before the song ended, on the screen appear cut scene from KT- YD fighting. This should be the scene when Painful Love had played for first time. You know what was LMH expression in the end, before the lights off? we can see he looked gloomy, did not smile at all. 

Why? Did he missed those moments with PSH or missed her because she was not there in the concert? or because the scene and the song successfully made up his feeling? O yeah, before the concert I have in my mind that MH would sing Painful Love, but I have never expected the heirs scenes (PSH scenes) would be on screen and take more than 5 minutes!  

Maybe we can see some english lyrics from Painful Love

Can’t you wait a little longer?
You don’t know of my bruised heart?
I laugh and cry because of you
Why are you trying to abandon me?

Can’t you care of yourself once?
Why keep trying to hide yourself pretending nothing has happened
I want to live as if I forgot about you
I can’t do anything without you

A person who’s been by my side
That person, the only person

I can’t grab them, can’t let go
My painful love

How much do I need to get rid of myself?
Can’t you hear my heart crying?
I want to hug you like crazy
I can’t persist without you

A person who’s been by my side
That person, the only person
I can’t grab them, can’t let go
My painful love

Even when give my everything
I won’t feel bad if it’s you, the only one
My person who is even sadder than me

The person who will hug me without a word
That person is you, the only person
Can’t stop, can’t block
My painful love

My, my love

I just highlighted the words which I think related to SH. My positive thinking: those words were chosen as MH expression to the girl. I think he is serious to her. My negative thinking? Sorry guys I don't have any negative thinking about that song or the cut scenes (PSH scenes). Because I am a Minshin shippers .... I love our OTP  

If they ended up together and get married, they should thank to KES whom has chosen them as the couple in the drama. Maybe KES has had intuition about both of them being couple in the future. idk, though some people said that the heirs script was not the best, but I think there were so many things that we can get from the heirs, about friendship, family, power, and the main idea is about the struggle to to reach love and happiness...  

:):):)

leery said: Tidbits from the concert by Galaxy -posted by Guadi on LMH Thread
They are still filming GoodDay - so we might get to see BTS of this encoreHis mom and sister were in the audienceOn Gangnam Blues, he said the movie besides its entertainment value, has significant meaning. He has to prepare well, which means he can't have a lot of FMs while filming because the schedule is tightShe said SBS drama-department president was there (???)

patrae09 said: @lorenhaze: now i really dont how to adress you.. would tita be fine (that was awkward.. ottoke?) ? thank you by the way for what you said.. now i feel shy.. this is what minshin can do to me.. i dont usually just talk to people i dont know, but for my love for them, im doing it.. hehehe MINSHIN ! AJA !

stucked said: @byul2014 chinguuuu help? what did LMH said here or the gist? coz we're having delusions that the MC said Shin, then fans said Hye, then some said said Park SHin Hye.. then lastly, LMH said Park? Help? HAHAHA! Kindly crush our delusions, gently... hehehe! Thaaaanks! *huuuugs*

Archived