[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pattituazon
I rarely have time to read any fanfic, but reading your latest fiction --- I'm officially hooked! >:D< It was awesome! I should start reading from the beginning then... How can you write something so sweet like this? You are talented, chingu!

MinShin couple, We knew you have fall for each other..We have seen it  so clear that makes us shed some tears..The attraction is in there..So why hide it somewhere?
Love each one til the end,Forget all those green-eyed haters who only rends.Your supporters are more than them. Date now.. be married and ahem.. 
Bear cute little beings and populate this earth,We will still love you until Shin Hye gives birth. 

:-*

Guest comelcoke

hi chinggu's ahh.. annyeong. ;;) i'm from msia too. hihih..

ok i believe there is (of course their are) korean media spy here. delurking all the news, comments, gif and everything that we put it here as a proof for them (media) too. maybe there is someone from Dispatch been here too.. gotcha... hihih

ok i am not to say a lot today just can someone from LMH management team please put a better face powder for LMH especially his nose area. sometimes it was obvious oily on that nose area. pity to LMH his make up artist still cannot help him to get a better product for him.

for PSH, she is look a bit gloomy today (refer to her picture taken at airport today). for sure she's missing LMH like crazy too. i do and i want to beleive there is something going on between 2 of them. go go aja2 fighting LMH and PSH. we as minshin shippers always been there for both of you. :-? :x :)>-

@ minholady Thank you so much, love your POV J

IsabelinaD I absolutely love your comments, as you can see her usual reaction is that she will hit the guy, when he teased her. Like during SBS awards, when the mc tease her if she think her kiss is intense or not, she also sort of want to hit him. But when LMH tease her about the kissing scene during the One Night of TV Entertainment interview, she was so shy with him, she did not hit him and a bit stumbled on what to say.  So I guess that’s why she mentioned that she cannot handle his jokes well during her acceptance speech for best couple award. I ship them because only LMH has such an effect on her plus they are so cute and beautiful couple J  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Guest ziooom92

lolipop86gorgeous

said: @ziooom92..hai chingu..nice topic..yup..absolutely make us think why the staff ask question like that..because the kissing scene..the staff ask question about are they really going out??? Its weird you know..Maybe something unbelievable happen at the closet scene??? Hahaha.. something good?? But we dont know what it is?? I think the staff are not simply ask the question like that because they usually watch the kissing scene from actor/actress..but why for this drama..this issue is became hot everywhere..make me wonder if are minshin totally lost in their own world when kissing scene???? Or we need to wait the DVD Director Cut?? You think are they release the uncut kissing scene episode 16??? because I heard that kissing scene is longer that they show us in drama....Just thinking... :-?

Guest ziooom92

http:hye14 said:

@ minholady Thank you so much, love your POV J

IsabelinaD I absolutely love your comments, as you can see her usual reaction is that she will hit the guy, when he teased her. Like during SBS awards, when the mc tease her if she think her kiss is intense or not, she also sort of want to hit him. But when LMH tease her about the kissing scene during the One Night of TV Entertainment interview, she was so shy with him, she did not hit him and a bit stumbled on what to say.  So I guess that’s why she mentioned that she cannot handle his jokes well during her acceptance speech for best couple award. I ship them because only LMH has such an effect on her plus they are so cute and beautiful couple J  

Guest minshin2046

Wow, PSH now have bodygourd ..good meaning she very famous alreday . Coz last time she when back to Korea a lot fan like surrounding her ...!! :)>- :))

With both uri LMH & PSH will be busy during the first half of 2014 with their movie filming and other activities like fanmeeting etc... Do you guys think we'll be able to see them in small screen this year? :-? Any news heard?

Guest bianka

Not important if other guy aren't see PSH as a girl/woman bla bla bla ...
for me, as long as LMH see her as a woman, it's more than enough :D

And cingus, don't forget, this is MinSHin thread. So, just focused at our OTP ^^ ~~~

hi guys, just recently read and visit this thread during the holidays. i'm fan of both PSH and LMH before The Heirs too! :D

uhmm. since I wasn't able to backread all the posts in this thread.. does the hanbam interview have a video or article or some sort? just curious.

lol I just like observing their actions and moments when they are together :\">

nice and cool comments in this thread! keep it up :)

Guest cloudwind

Just finished reading @pattituazon fanfic. a secret spot.. you are so talented chingu... the story is so beautiful.. i even cry on the gift number 3 part.. yeeeesss definitely they will always be each other part of live..

ooo my god, i thought  already pass the heirs withdrawal syndrome,  but now i have a new virus in my head, the  fanfic virus. I miss Kim Tan - Eun Sang even more.. please help me god..

Guest bluepalette

minshipper said: hye14 said:

Chingus, I wanna to ask any minoz out there if you think Minho was "high" that night and got himself too carried away?? Because he got his wish, to be seated in a table with all his heir cast and the drama is in the limelight plus he knew he will win big, we feel giddy seeing Minshin interaction, could it be he get himself too carried away, his actions become more exaggerated and louder than what it should be???? 

Sorry but I really need to clarify this doubt off my mind....

Hiii  chingu

Finished back read 30 pages...You guys just Daebak!!!!!!

I don't know if someone already post this...but i think this song from Lea Salonga  is really match with our OTP's situation

WE COULD BE IN LOVE

Be still my heart
Lately its mind is on its own
It would go far and wide
Just to be near you

Even the stars shine a bit
Bright I've noticed
When you're close to me
Still it remains a mystery

Anyone who seen us
Knows what's going on between us
It doesn't take a genius