[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

The more you see PSH, the more you love her47668_432986773441401_1150955409_n.jpg?w

The more you see Lee Min Ho, the more you love himLee-Min-Ho-korean-actors-and-actresses-2

And the more you see MINSHIN THREAD, the more you love~~~~~~~

The closet kiss scene
tumblr_mylgs1luhJ1qjkud7o3_500.gif

Hello my minshin family!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is her shooting really in china? No pics of her at the airport. And the next day is her script reading for Tailor in korea. Kinda rushed? Is it possible to shoot a chinese cf in korea? Even SALT doesn't tell where's the shooting at

giselle_tw said: Reposting this awesome gif's because I love it so much !!!!!
Minho Adlib just daebak !! He must be really want to hug  her a lot till made him act this way ...Oh boy ... you just really in love with her eh ?? :x 

LMH wearing red shoes :x :\"> =))

Guest thunderempress

lilyrose81 said: I have yet to rewatch The Heirs. Yeap I'm an Heirs-rewatching virgin. Lololol. But I want to rewatch and analyse every single thing again about their relationship in the drama. Heheh there are a lot of things that you guys point out here that I didn't get to see before, so gahhh definitely NEED TO REWATCH. And oh yes I believe PSH is in China now, so if LMH is still not back in Korea yet, that means they're in the same land, meet up please yes please yes. [-O<

Guest thunderempress

rikasnail said: hohurm said: Is her shooting really in china? No pics of her at the airport. And the next day is her script reading for Tailor in korea. Kinda rushed? Is it possible to shoot a chinese cf in korea? Even SALT doesn't tell where's the shooting at

delulu MODE: ON

a little convy while breakfast.....

“why do you not give support to your darl in his concert?”

“eonnie, If I were there, too obvious. I send a girl dressed like me with white shirt and red skirt. That dress will be wore in my next cf.”

But Shin Hye ah, you send a wrong girl. Where the polkadot in that skirt?

Guest lameoser

when i saw the pic of PSH & JGS i was like
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXyT3mgvgLRSBV93mkR6xthen
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD2_Pc54QNIASaREzUbBG
but then i saw this again
280sw007883.gif
YEAH THATS RIGHT! NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

ANNYEONG EVERYONE!! :-h

OMO they say in order to understand the situation more, you have to experience it first hand...SO...i tried kissing my hubby like the "closet-kiss style"..and i was not disappointed, they really indeed use tongue 8-}

AISSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... AHHAHAHA
my friend who's a die hard fan of JGS for a long time is teasing me now, like seriouslyyyyyyyy teasing me like i feel like dying now... grrrrr because of that picture... she even sent it to me.. and she even told me some stuffs which I knew already and don't wanna hear them again..   X(
she's really teasing me.. grrrr this girl.. she said "YES,THEY ARE CLOSER THAN YOUR BOY, THEY ARE TOO CLOSE AND THEY MAY CROSS THE LINE ANY TIME" ... hahhahaha..whatever friend.. i won't read your messages tonight  :D:D
(on the side note, she really told me before that they are just close friends..heheh maybe she just love teasing me,because she knows that i'll be hysterical any time..ahhaha but I duno I just can't bear it..)

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi , love all your post but may I ask where PSH in china ? Coz it very big in china .... Do she tweet about it ? Coz in Hangul ... Cannot understand ... I wonder why their drama so hit in korean n other place but why no any company or angecy find them to do couple shoot or cf ? :? Do both do them decline or just no one ask for it ? Really ... ~X( Why don have a couple interview or shoot in magazine also .... ? Really weird ? Do any of u shipper have answer ?

can some one help me arrange the words thats appears at the concert.. MINOZ. PROMISE.CODE NAME LEE MIN HO PROMIZ U  and his tweeted update I KEPT MY PROMISE?....LOL :D

@minho818 keep calm honey i'm not worry at all about JKS,,i dont know why...perhaps the reason is coz she's covered it all with so smoothly trying the best she can not hurt someone by using this running away path,not showing that issue to the surface,....i get the red line and i hope i'm guessing the right one

Archived