[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

shshs said: I want to say that as some of you said no confirmation of PSH's agency to attend this event although she is in the list, but also we heard lattely that she was involved with JGS in Chinese CF which also doesn't confirmed or at least we don't see anything official about it.I'm not saying she will attend, but it is little strange that also no confirmation to the CF or it is also won't happen.@thanhthuy now I get confused :) is Hunan TV Spring festival is different than CCTV spring festival ?? and Is this CCTV SF will be aired 2 weeks latter or 23-1?? then what about 23-1 mentioned ? 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest isabellabell

News Shin Hye will filming commercial with JGS in china

id="site-title"Jang Geuk Seok Done with Rom-coms After Pretty Boy and Headed to China to Film CF with Park Shin Hye

Coming up next for Jang Geun Seok will be a blast from the past as he’s heading to China this week to film a Chinese CF with his frequent collaborator Park Shin Hye. It would mark their third CF pairing together and I’m actually super curious what their chemistry is like now almost five years after their You’re Beautiful collaboration.

lastnig3.jpglastnig2.jpg
lastnig1.jpg227455_170078743051090_157902984268666_4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIoNy-tnk1vHTWqvTh2epec9ea5eab7bcec849d6.jpg

They really very super adorable together, and Jang Geun Seok mentioned in this most recent interview that she’s still a very close friend and he’s been super happy for all her recent career successes. I actually liked their CFs together and think they would have worked better had their drama characters been less cartoonish in You’re Beautiful.

© 2014, ockoala. All rights reserved.

source : Koalasplayground

thanhthuy said: shshs said: I want to say that as some of you said no confirmation of PSH's agency to attend this event although she is in the list, but also we heard lattely that she was involved with JGS in Chinese CF which also doesn't confirmed or at least we don't see anything official about it.I'm not saying she will attend, but it is little strange that also no confirmation to the CF or it is also won't happen.@thanhthuy now I get confused :) is Hunan TV Spring festival is different than CCTV spring festival ?? and Is this CCTV SF will be aired 2 weeks latter or 23-1?? then what about 23-1 mentioned ? 

^yesterday there has been lots of JGS PSH gifs and i somehow missed them in the busy day, i didnt backread those pages. 
but from these pics(haven't caught YAB yet) - i dont see chemistry  (sorry GeunShiners), its more like siblings.. or max friends. there is no shyness, no spark that can be called chemistry or the beginning of chemistry. like seriously! but maybe i am just biased... i donno.. =)) =)) =))

shshs

said:

I want to say that as some of you said no confirmation of PSH's agency to attend this event although she is in the list, but also we heard lattely that she was involved with JGS in Chinese CF which also doesn't confirmed or at least we don't see anything official about it.I'm not saying she will attend, but it is little strange that also no confirmation to the CF or it is also won't happen.@thanhthuy now I get confused :) is Hunan TV Spring festival is different than CCTV spring festival ?? and Is this CCTV SF will be aired 2 weeks latter or 23-1?? then what about 23-1 mentioned ? 

isabellabell said:

News Shin Hye will filming commercial with JGS in china

id="site-title"Jang Geuk Seok Done with Rom-coms After Pretty Boy and Headed to China to Film CF with Park Shin Hye

Coming up next for Jang Geun Seok will be a blast from the past as he’s heading to China this week to film a Chinese CF with his frequent collaborator Park Shin Hye. It would mark their third CF pairing together and I’m actually super curious what their chemistry is like now almost five years after their You’re Beautiful collaboration.

They really very super adorable together, and Jang Geun Seok mentioned in this most recent interview that she’s still a very close friend and he’s been super happy for all her recent career successes. I actually liked their CFs together and think they would have worked better had their drama characters been less cartoonish in You’re Beautiful.

© 2014, ockoala. All rights reserved.

source : Koalasplayground

Guest gingerpeach

@itybittykitty They're usually both in Korea but we never get to see anything from them T_____T LOL sad how we get so excited when they're both in China.

Guest itybittykitty

gingerpeach said: @itybittykitty They're usually both in Korea but we never get to see anything from them T_____T LOL sad how we get so excited when they're both in China.

as I know LMH confirmed to attend CCTV SF, will he attend for Hunan TV also ?? @thanhthuy and @gingerpeach Thank you and sorry for too much questions  :) :) 

You all Baboo. exactly they are in love once-another ( If not, They can't show love-couple-feeling to viewer). smart politicaly answer or other opinion of it... it's just WIN-WIN solution for them, for their FUTURE & Their Agency. must we know their main purpose firstly is THEIR Career Future...After that maybe family or love.. We all were the witness when Lee-Min-Ho Break Park-Min Young jUst in 4 month.. Why that happen?.. not love again.. no, I think Lee-Min-Ho not a one of PLAYER Boy...But why???...

Surely that happen because a consideration of their future, challenging of their agency rule, Scandal & many more... Surely, Even wo know LMH-PMY has break officially, but we will never know the real fact-cause behind them... except you DIG very deep ( Ask their family, ask their true feeling, ask their agency....ect)..  maybe they just act when publish their love OR.... They act that they break off... frankly who know the truth....

( I can say the last statement, because after they break, I found more oddity about each of them. How they acting, how they socializing, how their habit after that...how their family response,.. how & how.. I think too much arcane thing hidden behind them..).. ANSWER will appear by the time... during that we just enjoy their dramas or movies... As the Proverb.." The Silent More Exist & Dangerous Than what you think ".. Maybe that proverb also Lee-mIN-Ho Life Rule NOW.. Who knows..

Surffing in the internet I found this photo. Uri LMH is having his nap in the plane. I wonder with who did he sit nex to, when they came to Korea from LA, with PSH or the PD???  :-?  PSH, for sure! (Almost 13 hours, together in a confined place).facebook_1086754666.jpg
Edit: It reminded me of this:
  tumblr_mxt9kfH2NR1siqvhio2_250.gif tumblr_mxt9kfH2NR1siqvhio3_250.gif tumblr_mxt9kfH2NR1siqvhio4_250.gif

Guest isabellabell

Jang GeunSeok reveals his special relationship with actress Park ShinHye

lastnig.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Seok recently when he talked about the special relationship he had with actress Park Shin Hye, they both starred in the same drama ‘You’re Beautiful" 5 years ago.

He said, “My mother has once said that she really like Park ShinHye, who lives in the same neighborhood. There was even once when she told me to try out with Park ShinHye as a couple.”
And when asked how it went, Jang Geun Seok, “We hit well together. And so my mother asked me to invite Park ShinHye to our house.

sources: www.fanpop.com

But i like Minshin more than i like GeunShin because LOVE IN THE AIR :*

tumblr_inline_myol5594kJ1qauajd.jpg

Archived