[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

galapagostort said: hohurm said:

Sorry but here talk about the

guest list  for The Spring Festival

朴信惠

今天下午湖南卫视在长沙举办“越成长越青春”快乐起航新闻发布会,相关负责人透露,2014年湖南卫视春晚将大打明星牌,主打“团圆中国梦”的主题。在明星阵容上除已邀请汪峰章子怡,吴奇隆刘诗诗,刘恺威杨幂三对情侣助阵外,李敏镐、朴信惠、布兰妮、EXO等人气偶像也在嘉宾名单之中。将于1月23日播出

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi :P

R Hunan satellite & CCTV the same? Dun think so, right? From what's shared here, I read it as lmh psh Exo... will be appearing on the Hunan satellite show tt will air on 23/1. That's tmrw ya? Gee :D

The other Chinese article (with pix of lmh psh) was referring to whether lmh will appear on CCTV 春晚 lunar new year eve prog with psh.

Guest tropicalgirl

Thank you @thao_2512 for always give us fact and logical based post. You keep us grounded without using harsh word, we really appreciate that. I'm with you on your post about not bashing other actor. Please do visit and post often in here, hopefully for a good reason  :D You're the one who make kayleecorner? I like your tumblr

Well, after searching google, I find out that the Spring Festival mentioned about is of Hunan TV. As I know, like ShinHye, Min Ho also hasn't confirmed to attend that event, just news about he is the first actor invited to CCTV Spring festival. ( Hope minoz here can clarify and correct this if I'm wrong ) The CCTV Spring Festival Gala, China's largest variety show, will be aired on Lunar New Year's Eve. which is less than 2 weeks later. There is a new about they are rehearsing for that. Here's the link: http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/838227.shtml#.Ut8wxpBuqIV EXO came to China few days ago to rehearse, too. Therefore, maybe Min Ho also goes to China today for the rehearsal and preparaion. 
About the Hunan TV Spring festival, as I said, because there's still no news about their confirm, I really confused now. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :-??

Guest DamarisL

Other link from SINA    http://hlj.sina.com.cn/news/wtbg/2013-12-19/084086843.html talk about the list and PSH is in the list.

Guest itybittykitty

its so funny to back read this thread...every time someone would post "don't over react"...don't expect too much"...or "don't over analyze".. the next post would be partying over the supposed good news...love it =))

Guest itybittykitty

thanhthuy said: itybittykitty said: its so funny to back read this thread...every time someone would post "don't over react"...don't expect too much"...or "don't over analyze".. the next post would be partying over the supposed good news...love it =))

I want to say that as some of you said no confirmation of PSH's agency to attend this event although she is in the list, but also we heard lately that she was involved with JGS in Chinese CF which also doesn't confirmed or at least we don't see anything official about it.I'm not saying she will attend, but it is little strange that also no confirmation to the CF or it is also won't happen.@thanhthuy now I get confused :) is Hunan TV Spring festival different than CCTV spring festival ?? and will this CCTV SF be aired 2 weeks latter or 23-1?? then what about 23-1 mentioned ? 

Archived