[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh @IsabelinaD, you are on here same time as me?!  Thanks for your AWESOME gifs!!!  You, @stucked, @giselle_tw, @huihuitang (love your smiley face profile pic...can spot you anywhere!)  and so many of you guys who post these gifs.....I LOVE THEM!!!   :x   Please don't stop posting them.  They're what keeps this thread alive and kicking!!  Okay back to reading....

SORRY, but I can't remember who asked about these videos....I think the name was @IttybittyKitty?  or something like that?  Or maybe not.  :(
Anyways, sorry chingu that I can't remember your name, but I saw your post from my phone and you sounded so sad!  I believe it was in regards to the auction videos.   Edit:  Ah, I didn't catch this the 1st time I watched these videos when they came out.  But in the 1st video, at 0:15, I noticed there's a slight blip so part of LMH's answer got blipped out.  But that part is in the 2nd video!  So now it makes sense.

credit both YT video:  subMVs

In 1st video, the MC started off by saying that they have been waiting for them and that it was their last day of filming the drama and he wanted to know what their feelings were.

LMH: Yes, we just filmed the ending scene of the drama and (see bottom part for the remainder)
PSH: Yes we wanted to hurry and come here after filming the ending scene but it was snowing so much, we were late.  We're so sorry for greeting you so late...
Then someone from the crowd shouted "that's ok" and then everyone started to shout so I can't really make out what she said during that time, but I think she  was saying things like she's glad to meet everyone through this event and that she was thankful that she can be part of this event.
The MC then said thank you and told everyone to give them a big applause.  (The MC is cute...he's the kind of MC that's warm/fuzzy! LOL!)

In the 2nd video, it starts with his edited answer and then its PSH's answer from 1st video:

LMH: From the sky, the snow was falling to congratulate us and (this part I can't 100% say what he said.  I've listened to it so many times but its not very clear. In some ways, it sounds like "like kids, we ran all the way here."  But I can't say for sure 100%.  Sorry chingu, I know you wanted to know what he said that made PSH make that face. 

So really to combine everything, he said:  "Yes, we just filmed the ending scene of the drama and from the sky, the snow was falling to congratulate us and then (this part I can't make out!).   Sorry!!  :(

Guest gingerpeach

So were the KT-ES clips at the concert a total of 10 minutes or was it 6-ish minutes? I've been reading through posts that it was a 10 minute video but when I watched the video myself it was only like 5-6 mins, and then Minho goes right into singing "Painful Love.". Unless whoever filmed that video didn't start until halfway in.. hm... someone clarify please? :D

Anyway while watching the video, I was thinking there were several moments they could've ended it to queue the start of Minho's performance already, but noo, the clip kept going on and on. It's not like I mind of course!! It's just funny and makes it all a little strange, as many have pointed out, that this is his "My Everything" concert for his fans, not a concert to promote The Heirs, so why the excessively long KT-ES clips, right? If he wanted to first set the mood for "Painful Love" he could've cut it off at the beginning right after that umbrella scene or something.. or like I said, several times after that too. I bet even the fans were like "uhhh.. is Minho gonna come out sometime soon?" :)) But I loved how the crowd went crazy at certain parts.

To think that Minho probably watched that compilation of KT-ES clips a bajillion times already while prepping for the concert.. hehehe how can he not think of PSH while watching anything related to The Heirs, right? That comforts me. Even though we couldn't see Shinhye attend his concert as we wished, I feel like she was there in spirit. <3

faidaris said: I am still catching up the pages and currently at page 724. As I was seeing other couple fanship names surfaced on the thread and also someone purposely created an account just to bash or to start fire / war on this thread, I was wondering was there like a conspiracy to sort of attempt to 'vanish' this thread forever since discussion off topic and mentioning other nonrelated couple shippers are violating the forum's rules? I have read that there were cases of thread being closed down for excessive violations. It's a friendly reminder, chingus. I SERIOUSLY cannot bear myself if this thread's going to be closed! Please no, PLEASE!  [-O< I love this thread and you ladies so much it hurts! >:D< Therefore, let's together focus on the thread's topic, on how adorable and perfect uri Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye are with each other!

Hello chingus ! it's been a while, but I'm finally back ! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH !!! tumblr_mddgyrKZDr1rijmhwo1_500.gifwell let's see what I missed... *go back to my last comment* *come back to the last page*tumblr_mj8d0t211e1rhwazbo1_400.gif
what... ??? 259 pages...??? I missed 259 pages ?! 259 PAGES !!!
tumblr_m9ibsaMWiM1rqz646.gif
WHHHHAAAAAAATTT ? please tell me I didn't miss something important ! PLEASE !!!I'm so sad, it's like I missed all the fun... T_T
well, aside from this dramatic turn of events (at least for me...), you guys are amazing ! this thread is so lively ! ;)

well, i still have an aftershock after i watch all the links that our chingus had posted here.. kamsameda to all.. i think i want to shout "you see that".. ahahahah, i am so happy chingus ottokee.. i don't want to stop back reading but my eyes told me that it's time to bed, 3 consecutive days i slept only 4-5 hrs.. uhuhuhuhhu.. i can't stop myself reading all your post.. i am so dead because of uri OTP, in fb i liked all those page of lmh and psh and heirs.. and some admins posted a pix of their previous drama with their co partner or posted who is best a.b.c. and so i post their pics (prof.pix here) and the other one say, first impression last impression.. but you know what i did.. i post the pix of lmh and psh during their etude cf where lmh propose to psh (be my girl) and i say first impression last.. wahahaahahahah you know what this is not my thing really.. in our country, they also showed on air BOF but i didn't watch it because the channel who showed it is not my fave one.. when all the teenagers are all over dead of GJP, i didn!t give a glance of him (so i don't know him, lmh).. out of the blue my cousin had a pirated cd of YAB ( that's the first one i watched), i like psh there and yong and also jgs.. but after watching it, it's just nothing for me.. so when i worked here in israel, and i have a lots of extra time, i tried to watch korean drama, after watching playful kiss.. i search again, and i found CH, after watching it.. i love LMH, so i search of his drama and that's the time i found out that he is GJP.. am i a crazy one?? to make it short, i watched all his drama, i love him in faith drama also, after i watched faith, i am so sad.. to tell you the truth i watched faith for 6x maybe or more.. i can't get enough of it, while CH 2x ( and im kinda find it boring so i press fast forward, and watched the scene where he fight..) and then when i search in youtube, i also found psh there with her co stars(leadingman), and i'm thinking does lmh and psh had a drama, o search again and again but imfound nothing, only their etude cf house.. and i say they are good together, why they don't have any drama?? and chingus last year when i heard about the great news about uri OTP, i'm counting days, months before they showed it on air, and my friends send me a msg ( are you addicted of lmh, cause everytime they open their fb acct.. all their news feed is full of lmh,heirs,psh) ..ahahahahhaha thank you for reading my experience chingus.. sorry for that.. back to uri OTP this is really my first time to be in this forum, and to be addicted in korean artist.. i experience also having a crush, to be loved and to be in loved so i understand their reactions.. what they showed us is real.. ahahahaha, i can't let go of the closet kissising scene.. have you remembered their first interview before the drama ends? lmh said, they are in a closed room and he felt (...) psh said .. really?? ahahahahaha.. ( am i right?) looked at the effortless laugh of romeo, they just slept for 1 hr that time.. but when they have a separate interview, we read about that, now it is still a hot topic.. 1roll and no NG's while the other kissing scene took 3 hrs before it became perfect? hahahaahah someone here said when lmh get an excellence award, he also expect that psh will hugged him, yeah.. that's what i thought also, the way his body move right?? and i felt a hole in my heart when i saw it.. ;(( but it didn't ruined the night of romeo and juliet, i know psh is so shy if ever she will hugged lmh that night.. and i can see it through her eyes while lmh gave his speech, and the speech of lmh (is it a thank you speech with indirectly telling to us that he is in love?) about his concert chingus.. i am so so soooo in love, i am laughing when i read about red sneakers.. hello.. only psh love it (i don't want to say bad things.. let them be in their dreams about it) psh wear it in their drama, also the one hang in ep. 4? i can understand the lavender color of lights in his concert(FM) cause of dream catcher.. but how can they explain the red lights?? ahahaaahahaha.. the red polka dot skirt?? what else.. the "sibpal..18" with or w/0 psh in his concert i am so full of their love.. i know that psh knows it all, they have a thing called "hello,sydney".. am i full of delulu or maybe i am correct.. LMH won't dare to hurt the feelings of psh, i am 100% sure of that.. he once said, i want to have a love like kt, but as he think about it, he needs money ofcourse (realistic man), he is right, this world is not all about love, if he love his woman he should/must be stable financially (that's why he is busy right mow, his schedule is tight, he need to earn more to prepare for their wedding.. delulu moment) some couple who are in love will fight someday because of financial. (right/wrong) ?? chingus until here.. kamsameda to all.. please let us show a lots of love to uri OTP.. p.s. i can't post a pics here, can somebody help me to post here about the cellphone, where our detective chingus saw (lmh/psh) when she go yo

gingerpeach said: To think that Minho probably watched that compilation of KT-ES clips a bajillion times already while prepping for the concert.. hehehe how can he not think of PSH while watching anything related to The Heirs, right? That comforts me. Even though we couldn't see Shinhye attend his concert as we wished, I feel like she was there in spirit. <3

LorenHaze said: pattituazon said: Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.
Also, welcome to the new shippers! Please come often! We need more Minshin energy. <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/26/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated.

:)

galapagostort said: LorenHaze said: pattituazon said: Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.
Also, welcome to the new shippers! Please come often! We need more Minshin energy. <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/26/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated.

Guest almontel

pattituazon said: Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.

sorry guys if my post cut ( i don 't know why this ipad makes hard for me to post here, the cord of my laptop was burned (overheat), who can stand from 8am-4am it was used, so i need to buy a new one.. ;(( well about the cellphone thing.. from hk( psh was bz in her phone, her striped red clothes) (lmh caught yawning on his car while he is bz on his phone too, his scarf striped red). wrap up clothes of uri OTP.. please somebody post it here. or maybe i will upload it as my profile pics.. and have you guys knows about the bracelet thing?? i know some of you aren't aware of that.. chaebal.. copy my profile pics and upload it here, cause i don't know how that 's why i will upload it as my profile pics.. kudis chingus.. i will sleep now.. it's 1:15 am from where i am thank you to all,, i am so happy, very much happy to uri OTP.. keep on chingus, as what uri romeo said, move forward.. as he is moving towards park shin hye.. love..love..love :x :x :x

Guest teefa92

he actually said 18

:o

18 is ShinHye birth date right???

That's right

When i heard that sib pal

I thought he said park shin

And i just be like this /:)

Guest itybittykitty

@byul2014 ...woohooo!!!!!...you saved the little bit of sanity I was hanging on...thank you ....thank you....thank you....thank you ....thank you.....thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you...thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you...thank you....thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you....thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you... thank you...thank you....(I typed each one of these thank you's...no copy paste) >:D<

Archived