[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itybittykitty

one of my favorite press con moments...when PSH is talking about the boys facial hairs...LMH Is totally entranced looking at her...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17k8d9_eng-sub-sbs-heirs-e-k-star-news-interview_people

Guest eghajihan

The last one..sorry but i don't know how to post the link..and i havent find it again..I've opened the dailymotion Making of Heirs with engsub..and at that time i read the engsub when KT ES in California eat sausage wearing California shirt couple... minho hold a script and he's talking to shin hye..its written "If you dump into woo bin,you're dead.."....does anyone have watching the same video like i did?.

I think this is a sign....?????

:x

Guest itybittykitty

eghajihan said: The last one..sorry but i don't know how to post the link..and i havent find it again..I've opened the dailymotion Making of Heirs with engsub..and at that time i read the engsub when KT ES in California eat sausage wearing California shirt couple... minho hold a script and he's talking to shin hye..its written "If you dump into woo bin,you're dead.."....does anyone have watching the same video like i did?.

I think this is a sign....?????

:x

Guest minshinaddicted

Last part she's saying how the toy's arm is so short hahhahha. And lastly, she said "I'm sorry. I just leaned and everything fell" HAHAH her expression was priceless! She's really so cute~
1501719_705937496112822_1286022333_n.jpg
1527088_705936196112952_1963333091_n.jpg

Guest eghajihan

itybittykitty said:
Thanks ittybittykitty for the Link..^^ thought i was dreaming..coz its hard to find the link..i'm courious..what kind of statement is it right?..Oia tmbhn.."..we didn't found that conversation on that episode right?

one of my favorite press con moments...when PSH is talking about the boys facial hairs...LMH Is totally entranced looking at her...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17k8d9_eng-sub-sbs-heirs-e-k-star-news-interview_people

Archived