[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest destinii23

Finally caught up! Yay me!To @pattituazon your fanfic is really awesome. It's like my daily dose of MinShin-nism <3 Please don't stop!
@stucked you changed your signature! From weird-dancing Min to 'pervy' Shin! What's next? *wink*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pattituazon

clementine7373 said: @pattiuazon - Reading your fanfic always make me happy!  How clever and creative of you to add all the actual events into your story. It's so REAL, just like how PSH and LMH would interact and I love the moments that they're together! You really have a way with words, it's a rare talent!

Please consider making this fanfic into an e-book! I will buy it right away and read any time I feel like it. I'm sure the rest feel the same way too!

Just too cute for words!!! I am looking forward to reading their romance, if you're going to add the part about PSH's Miu Miu dressing, it will be hilarious
=))

what was tat stucky? i can't seee... aishhh!!

good night *sweet minshin butting dreams* =))

@pattituazon

thk u for the update dear...

it was whn i was reading it.. n saw the like FRIENDLINESS IS MY TRAIT... i realized that she is an Aquarian (feb18 is last day of Aquarius), just like me.. i hav lot of friends too.. lots n lots... lol

Guest chloe_addict

I'm more convinced that PSH likes LMH. I mean, who wouldn't fall for LMH?! I'm sure there are million of girls who swoons at the sight of him so he can have his pickings. But with LMH, sometimes I can't tell if he fell or is falling for PSH...

Aloha guys....I just update my little FF http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237 hope you like it :P

I hope we can many interaction for minshin couple,well The heirs Fanmeeting maybe? Even that's sound Imposibble I really missed their interaction on TV :-S

I'm more convinced that PSH likes LMH. I mean, who wouldn't fall for LMH?! I'm sure there are million of girls who swoons at the sight of him so he can have his pickings. But with LMH, sometimes I can't tell if he fell or is falling for PSH...

lol i thought we got more signs from him.... all the blushing... he is obviously head over heels in love with this lady ;))

@cikchah88, another exciting fanfic!

Wow, we are blessed with MinShin writers! Guys, please continue with your fantastic story telling!

We have different versions to enjoy, each story with it's own uniqueness and ROMANCE. More more more! LOL

Everyone, have a great weekend and I hope we are getting closer to hearing REAL DATING news! :)>-

Guest pattituazon

mi7chimes said: what was tat stucky? i can't seee... aishhh!! good night *sweet minshin butting dreams* =)) @pattituazon thk u for the update dear... it was whn i was reading it.. n saw the like FRIENDLINESS IS MY TRAIT... i realized that she is an Aquarian (feb18 is last day of Aquarius), just like me.. i hav lot of friends too.. lots n lots... lol

Guest chloe_addict

I guess I'm always wary of guys who are popular with the ladies...their attention can drift to someone else rather quickly. But that's good that LMH is blushing. Maybe he feels PSH is different from all the other ladies :D 

Guest rjuliet

see the song lyrics chingus here posted few pages ago dear @chloe_addict ...maybe shin hye loves the song because the lyrics reminding her on how her minho loves her :x *my delulu

Hi everyone! It has always been a great pleasure to drop by the thread - it never fails to give me a smile. 

Anyhow, I am not certain if this has already been posted but Episode 22 of the Heirs is up on DramaFever. You might want to check it out. I love reliving the moments between the two leads and how we see their emotions progress beautifully since LA towards the end of the serial and who could not forget their monumental expression of undeniable awareness of each other at the SBS Awards.  That had us swoon and sigh to this very day. 

Cheers to our love for the couple.  May this year be their greatest ever.  I am confident that whatever they have shared from reel to real is a special bond that would transcend beyond fears and uncertainties over their chosen lifestyle.  

Archived