[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..lol.. hahahaha you guys are making me laugh .. this thread is indeed my breather ...
you are dissecting that closet kiss over and over again, to the point that it'll consume many pages.. ehehhehe... you are all awesomeeeeee..darn awesome.. 
that kiss was truly and indeed infamous.. infamoussssssssssssssssss...  :)) :))

Ladies, don't be shy. It's just us ladies here, right? ;) Minors or not, it's not your fault, because this thread is not rated PG-minor or something! LOL :)
I love, love, LOVE, SUPER LOVE the analysis and the sharing about the (infamous) closet kiss for the past few pages. LOVE it :)) It's not really about being a pervert or something, it's the LOVE, ladies. LOVE. Can't you see the LOVE (and lust too perhaps? :-? LOL!) in that scene? By the way, awesome sharing there, chingu @lilyrose81 :)
Come on, let's watch it again. Maybe we'll find another new things that we can learn? Here's the video, I'm helping you ladies with the extra typing to do in YouTube so yeah ;)

It's Friday night! <:-P

after all this time you discussed and analyzed again on closet kiss. I backreading and giggles, laughing with all your analysis, it has been often I read first :)because your analysis shows the exact time, want or not I should to watch it again :)This made ​​me a minor who pervert (oh god, forgive me (/.\) re-post all your analysis in the backyard :)

diena11

said:

faidaris

said:

chloe_addict

said:

diena11

said:

chloe_addict

about closset kiss..just curious why after kissing why he bites his lip and still looked at her face before hug her..like both of them thinking "what happen or what should we do"somehing like that.I think both of them also confuse and they didn't talk about that..

Guest rjuliet

lolipop86gorgeous said: @myungso...okok..super big hugsss to you too... >:D< >:D< >:D< and high five chingu..yes..we not only in the same boat..but we upgrade to Titanic Ship..hahahaha..continue monitoring her rings and their outfit... =)) >:)

You guys, stop talking about the kiss will you? Just kidding, NEVER stop discussing about it, I love everytime this subject comes along, it’s like we can’t keep ourselves from watching and analyzing it, I feel like I know their every movement there, did I turn into a pervert??? :\"> ;))

How can it still give me the same feeling when I watch it, I tend to think it’s because it’s a REAL KISS, it doesn’t feel like an act, it’s so real and passionate and yet so sensual and romantic. These two are going to make me lose my mind :\"> ;))

Archived