[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Chingus, I wanna to ask any minoz out there if you think Minho was "high" that night and got himself too carried away?? Because he got his wish, to be seated in a table with all his heir cast and the drama is in the limelight plus he knew he will win big, we feel giddy seeing Minshin interaction, could it be he get himself too carried away, his actions become more exaggerated and louder than what it should be???? 

Sorry but I really need to clarify this doubt off my mind....

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

galapagostort said: minshinie said:

why do I feel that MH said 'saranghae' to our SH @ 3.24 . Am I the only one? Hah. i watched it a lot of times & my first feeling, first senses? tell me it is. I visit minshin soompi thread and baidu crown couple bar everyday. One of the Minshiner from baidu bar also feel the same, i was surprised as i thought i am the only one who saw it. Maybe is my delusional mode 'ON' :x :x

minho818 said: galapagostort said: minshinie said:

why do I feel that MH said 'saranghae' to our SH @ 3.24 . Am I the only one? Hah. i watched it a lot of times & my first feeling, first senses? tell me it is. I visit minshin soompi thread and baidu crown couple bar everyday. One of the Minshiner from baidu bar also feel the same, i was surprised as i thought i am the only one who saw it. Maybe is my delusional mode 'ON' :x :x

Guest lightforyou

hi everyone i just wanted to say something i noticed that LMH IS SUPER LOUD WHEN HE IS WITH HER at hanban interviwe i was just sitting quietly and when PSH wanted to answer he would suddenly answer at her place and he was so loud that i was startled and was like "where did you come from?BE QUIET!"
%-( and the same goes for his speech usually you should start with a soft tone when you are thanking somone but HE HAD to start with the rumors with such a loud tone :P this time it was in the afternoon and i was sleepy (:| but still got exited when they winned and waited for his speech then i expected him to say i but he said "I" and then i stopped dozing off and wondered if he was angry :P then he started talking about the rumors (after i wached the translation) i was like WTH :-O AFTER THAT i said to myself we are crazy about minshin but LMH is crazy about HER :P POOR BOY [-X he dosen't even know what he is talking about and he is SUPER LOUD he must have lost it like we did   8-} [-( :bz

Guest sheila88

cikchah88 said: Annyeonghaseyo. Hello, I'm new to this whole forum thing. But I was deliriously happy when I found this Minshin thread. I haven't contributed anything before this because I feel like my opinions could be lacking. I'm so surprised at how family-like you guys are. Before The Heirs, I'm not a fan of either of them, because I rarely watched Korean dramas. The last one I watched was Lovers in Paris, and that was years ago. I watched The Heirs when it aired in my country and I was attracted by the dialogues. I looked up LMH and PSH on the internet and found them to have known each other way before the drama, and I shipped them so hard after that. I hope you guys could welcome me with open arms.

Another thing is, I tried my hand at writing a fanfic of Minshin for the first time, and I posted it here. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/639672/1

Lastly, MINSHIN fighting! LMH fighting! PSH fighting! Have a good day, guys. =D

Guest wallfloweer

Hi Guys, idk if it has been already posted but since school restarted I'm lost here, you guys need to slow down you drive me crazier than my homework drives me hahaha :D

Lee Min Ho, “People Asked If I Was Going Out With Park Shin Hye During Kiss Scenes”

Lee Min Ho in an interview after the popular SBS drama “The Heirs” ended shared that people around him and Park Shin Hye thought they were actually going out together.

Actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Shin Hye in the popular SBS drama “The Heirs” played the Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang couple.

Lee Min Ho in the interview said that the synergy of him and Park shin Hye attributed to his acting skills, adding that the chemistry of the triangle love relationship of Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan, and Choi Young Do, played by actor Kim Woo Bin, was the reason behind the popularity of the drama “The Heirs,” to the point where the staff members of the drama doubted that Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were going out for real.

"As I said before, ‘The Heirs’ is a result of giving my hundred percent to the character Kim Tan. I was not Lee Min Ho but Kim Tan. After filming kiss scenes with Shin Hye, I could hear the staff members talk about us. One staff asked us, ‘Are you guys actually going out?’ I felt great when I heard that question. It made me think, ‘I am doing this right.’”

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved.

cr : http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72544676079/lee-min-ho-people-asked-if-i-was-going-out-with

So after reading this I felt super happy, unfortunately I was on the bus while reading it so the smile on my face was completely awkward but whatever, that's the perks of being a minshin shipper, anything related to them makes you smile wherever you are hahaha. Anyway, as you guys can see we're definitely not the only one feeling this super intense thing between LMH and PSH, this kiss was definitely more than a simple kiss as we all knew. Even the staff thought they were actually dating, but here LMH didn't deny anything, he didn't said that no they were not dating or anything else about it, he concluded with "I am doing this right", he definitely liked it oh and aaaah there's too much I wanna say but you guys tell me what you think about it, you're so smart with your words and all. Btw, love ya all, this interview made my heart become a marshmallow. 

Guest sheila88

isabellabell said:  the article that KWB said about PSH.. i really don't cares at all.. because i'm fans of PSH.. PSH already 10 years  making her name in industry and she very popular  as we all know  PSH really cute, big kindhearted , being selected as the most natural beauty actress in korea , she can sings , she always care people around her , hardworking , funny, caring ,
good dancer , good actress , positive think , love children , she can cook very well , active in sports
and SHE THE STRONG GIRL i even know in this korean industries ..me as her fans i really love the way she is... i really don't like KWB compared between PSH and f(x) KRYSTAL , otherwise, why he said like that about PSH?? He admired PSH but PSH treat him like a FRIENDS that why he talked like that about PSH rite?? or maybe... hmmm...thats all, if u love her you will love everything about her.. TQ

GO FOR IT MINSHIN SHIPPER <3

sorry for my broken english~

Actor Kim Woo bin recently talked about his “The Heirs” co-stars Park Shin Hye and f(x)’s Krystal

On January 7, Kim Woo Bin made a guest appearance on MBC FM4U’s “Park Kyunglim’s 2PM Date”. He shared, “Out of Park Shin Hye, Krystal and Kim Ji Won, I felt most comfortable with Park Shin Hye. It was comfortable to talk to her because she is like a younger sibling to me. I wouldn’t say that I view her as a man would.” 

“Park Shin Hye is someone who works extremely hard and has a positive attitude. She also looks after the staff a lot. Rather than a woman, she seems more like a colleague to me. When the cameras were on, she looked at me as though Eunsang was looking at Young Do. I also looked at her as Young Do,” he said.

“Then which female actress seemed more like a woman to you?” asked radio program host Park Kyunglim.

“At the drama filming set, all of them made the male staff members very happy. I think Krystal, however, was the only one who all of the staff members really liked. Whenever Krystal was filming, there was a lot of people gathered. When it was my turn, everyone took restroom breaks,” he said while laughing. 

He continued, “Out of all the f(x) members, I would say that Krystal is closest to my ideal type. It’s because we’re friends. The other members I haven’t really had a chance to personally meet, so I’m not close to them.

credit to creator soompi

Guest chloe_addict

I thought it was very interesting that during the awards show, PSH explained that she picked her outfit to portray Juliet to LMH's Romeo. Why Romeo + Juliet and not a happily ever after story like Price Charming and Princess? Because like Romeo + Juliet, PSH+LMH may feel like they are star-crossed "lovers" who met at a public venue ie while filming Heirs. But because their "families" (in this case, fans of both sides) disapprove of them being together, they know that they will not be together in this life. It's a tragic love story of having loved and lost. 

Guest sheila88

I quite don't know how to take KWB's statement about PSH coz even though he's sweet & we all know that SH is tomboyish & that's why guys feel comfortable around her & manage to maintain their friendship with her, I think it's also sad in a way coz SH said in one of her FMs (when asked about her preference btw giving or receiving love) that she gave a lot of love & she'd like to receive some. & you can see from what WB said that even though she gave so much to the staff ( jackets, food, moisturizing creams) way more than the other actors, plus she always takes time to greet them & say good bye properly,  they would still stay to watch krystal (guys are so shallow) . I love Krystal but you know what I mean... 
I might be wrong but if I interpreted correctly I think it's sad  :((
  I know that a lot of people care about her but at one point it might hurt to hear people say that you're like a guy & they don't feel attracted to you...but how can they not feel attracted to her? even I have a girl crush one her! I think they all had a "crushing on her" phase but they preferred to see her as a guy to be friends with her.
I think LJS is the only one who bluntly said he couldn't breath the first time he met her that's why I love him. Plus LMH was so shy during those CFs  for him she's a girl & that's one of the first things I loved about him

I was wondering about something and want to know about your thoughts towards it
I asking myself if either LMH or PSH saw this thread or know about it in someway !!and if they saw it or know about it, what would be their thoughts either if there is really something between them or there is nothing !!
(may be they say ooooh fans, sooo sweat you make me laugh) :X :X 
what about you, what do think??!! 8-> 8->
i know my thoughts became strange those days  :-@ :-@ :-@ :ar!  
tumblr_muln4hO4dU1siqvhio3_250.gif      tumblr_muln4hO4dU1siqvhio4_250.gif

tumblr_muln4hO4dU1siqvhio5_250.gif      tumblr_muln4hO4dU1siqvhio6_250.gif

Guest chloe_addict

Well, that's why I think it'll take a more mature man to appreciate PSH and see her as a woman. Because he will be able to see past the superficial things of a female and see and appreciate the depths of her soul: meaning her kindness to those around her, her hard work in everything she does. I think LMH is a sensitive guy, meaning he is attuned to these things, not just the "loud", "shiny" aspects of a woman. So I think he will or does see PSH as a woman...

Guest branwen

@sheila88

I understand what you're feeling. I love PSH that I really want her to be loved by everybody. She mentioned in Strong Heart before that most guys are put off by her cheerful, sporty, and energetic personality and think that she doesn't need protection. They see her as a capable woman, not a girl who they can pamper and take care of. (Did I quote that correctly?? but that's what I got from her words)

Still, don't be sad. Even if the male staff have a crush on Krystal, they see PSH as a younger sister. A crush is a fleeting feeling, but seeing someone as a sister means they respect her and would protect her naturally. I think all the staff loved PSH like a sister, as can be seen on her last day BTS video for Heirs. I also remember in the Heirs press conference, PSH received the loudest applause when she was introduced as CES. It simply means that they love her the most and feel comfortable with her among all the female casts.

And Krystal is so cute in The Heirs. It can be like Kang Min Hyuk's feelings, he liked acting with Krystal and finds her so cute, but he loves his PSH noona.

I think the person who will fall in love with PSH, will be a very SPECIAL, DIFFERENT guy ...
For me, PSH is a princess waiting for her Prince, not just girl waiting for a man
So whatever KWB or anyone said about her, she is special and  i mean really (in this industry) special girl, and there is a one person who will really appreciate her for surly
I really love her and see her as an angel, and i love a lot of actresses but for me PSH is in one hand and all the rest actresses are in the another hand, which mean how special and different she is .. She was, is, and will be my favorite actress
Apart from this, I also love LMH a lot, he is undisputed my favorite actor..
I never logged in any thread before, i even didn't know about them, i didn't participate in thing like this before, i don't know about soompi also, i found it by chance while searching about pics for LMH & PSH in SBS awards, as i love them together very much, beside they are awesome together, they are special to me and i found that each one of them is the best for the other in this field ...
sorry for this long post but i have to say what in my mind :) :)

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Thank you so much @pattituazon for uptading your FF ,I absolutely love it !!! You're an amazing writer,I already told you this,but I will keep saying it :YOU'RE AMAZINGLY TALENTED =D> you make me so happy with this FF,it seems so real that it give me the impression that I'm taking part at the development of their love story in real life :x how deliriously happy I would have been if what you wrote in your FF would happen with them for real 8-> [-O< :x

Archived