[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest dnieper

@lela6130 dont worry about what your friend told you GS have a non celebrity girlfriend(im a former geunshin but i decide to stop a year ago) and like people said here his very playful towards SH. (im kind a "chismosa" kkk)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myhepyending

minshinromeojuliet said: Hey good evening minshin-ers at my side of the world! I wanna share this video that I was analyzing. I was looking at this BTS video again and noted some spazzing moments. Did you all note that at 3.02 to 3.12, LMH was talking to one of the staff and at 3.04 the staff saw PSH arriving and sort of said something to LMH in a teasing manner? And see how LMH reacted??! He was nudging her playfully as if she has teased him something he was shy about. What could it be as this happened only when PSH arrived? ;) hope you get the same drift as me.... Further at 3.44 to 3.49, you can see LMH looking around for fancam and then after seemingly checking out the situation, he stretched his hand towards someone beside him. It was cut off promptly by the video owner. Who could it be??!! See next scene at 3.59, guess who's beside him? :) I could be delu for this one as the personnel in front of him looked slightly different. But still I wanna Spazzzzz. ;)

@myhepyending

Yes I did! I think this was the one that PSH was teasing him about love motion and he stepped on her foot. Then she took revenge afterwards by running and trying to trip him while walking to the car! Haha so cute.

I was thinking whether he was stretching his hand towards PSH at 3.48 in my video. Kinda makes my heart flutter at the possibility. I know PSH was beside him for sure from 3.59 onwards ;)

Guest ziooom92

I am disturbed by the words of kim woo bin >:PI do not know the men, but , I think that Shin Hye are dealing brothers and her friendsShe doubted they MenI think that the guy likes the girl to be ashamed of not dealing with all the comfort he feels as a manIt's a mistake Shin Hye dealing with them as friends, and playing in here and there :-?I can see she's a girl Possible to be a friend of the man and feel comfortable with it, but at the same time it interesting and there are moments that could her attracted  I have seen her treat them as if they are not men the man feel offended this thing right ؟!English bad #:-S

Guest myhepyending

minshinromeojuliet said: @myhepyending Yes I did! I think this was the one that PSH was teasing him about love motion and he stepped on her foot. Then she took revenge afterwards by running and trying to trip him while walking to the car! Haha so cute. I was thinking whether he was stretching his hand towards PSH at 3.48 in my video. Kinda makes my heart flutter at the possibility. I know PSH was beside him for sure from 3.59 onwards ;)

myhepyending said: i agree with @giselle_tw the way psh looks at lmh is totally different to when she looks at her other co-star...especially during the hanbam interview...her eyes are sparkling when she looks at lmh....all of us can see that....you can compare it to her other interview with other celebrity...it is totally different....even her old etude house interview with lmh, she didn't has that look yet...but BAMMMM....the hanbam interview....her eyes are shining & full of love  :x :x :x

for me their mutual attraction exploded after the passionate kiss...i usually feel :-& whenever i watch a kiss scene....but somehow i love to watch minshin passionate kiss....at first i thought i become a pervert....but my friend(she is also minshin shipper but only lurking here) told me that we love to see that kiss because their kiss is full of feeling and comes from their heart and desire towards each other.....so i watch that kiss scene again and realize that what she has said is totally true! at the end of the kiss we can see that psh was totally flabbergast....it was like she is astonish & dazzled by the kiss...like she finally know the taste of a passionate kiss...and that first passionate kiss she share it with lmh....so she sure feel something there.....as for lmh....i think he knew that psh never had a passionate kiss before....he can feel it during that kiss....that is why he guide her during the kiss...but in the end he also lose himself in that kiss and melt over her innocent kiss that she gives him.... :x :x :x
NOTE: sorry for blabber too much about the kiss.....please don't label me as a pervert.....though i think i might become one if repeat that kiss scene again!  :\"> :P

Guest minshin2046

@pluie : I m 1st time on this smoopi ... I just love the number 2046 . Sorry for my late reply :D ^:)^ . Love ur pic n all. May I ask how to use ipad mini to insert picture ? Thanks chingu .

Lee Min Ho, “People Asked If I Was Going Out With Park Shin Hye During Kiss Scenes”

Lee Min Ho in an interview after the popular SBS drama “The Heirs” ended shared that people around him and Park Shin Hye thought they were actually going out together.

Actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Shin Hye in the popular SBS drama “The Heirs” played the Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang couple.

Lee Min Ho in the interview said that the synergy of him and Park shin Hye attributed to his acting skills, adding that the chemistry of the triangle love relationship of Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan, and Choi Young Do, played by actor Kim Woo Bin, was the reason behind the popularity of the drama “The Heirs,” to the point where the staff members of the drama doubted that Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were going out for real.

"As I said before, ‘The Heirs’ is a result of giving my hundred percent to the character Kim Tan. I was not Lee Min Ho but Kim Tan. After filming kiss scenes with Shin Hye, I could hear the staff members talk about us. One staff asked us, ‘Are you guys actually going out?’ I felt great when I heard that question. It made me think, ‘I am doing this right.’”

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved.

tumblr_mz0pcnm6sn1siqvhio2_500.jpg
cr : http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

Reading this article, my desire to watch The Heirs DVD BTS is soooooooo high ! Especially the closet kiss. Wish they wouldn't disappoint us again. I wonder how intense the kiss was for the staffs shooting both of them. Was that kiss really intimated? Well, it's just a kiss then. But hey ! It's a different one. Both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye put their 1000% effort for this. Arrrrgh !

rikasnail said: SHIN HYE - THE STAR SPECIAL INTERVIEW
Q: SHIN HYE-SSHI DID YOU NOT AD LIB?
A: I DIDN’T. I’M MORE LOYAL TO THE SCRIPT. BUT IN THE LAST BIT, WATCHING THE VIDEO WITH TAN AND HE SAYS, "I CAN GRAB YOU AFTER TAKING TWO STEPS OKAY?" AND "MY MOM IS COMING BACK SOON!" - THAT SCENE WAS AD LIB.

so, this scene was AD LIB Shinhye-shi??
    LMH : yess yess.. I caught you Shinhye-ah! >:):P

cr the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Hello :) Saw this in other shippers thread ... LMH must have to hurry.. Other guys are showing more and more interest to our PSH
===============================================

[!] Beast's Yong Jun Hyung chose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type! 
[140107 Mnet The Music] Beast - Yong Jun Hyung choose Park Shin Hye as Ideal Type

**Last 8 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Suzy = IU

Round 2: Lee Yeon Hee Vs Jun Ji Hyun = Jun Ji Hyun

Round 3: Lee Hyori Vs Son Dam Bi = Son Dam Bi 

Round 4: Park Bo Young Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Last 4 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Jun Ji Hyun = IU

Round 2: Son Dam Bi Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Final Battle of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

PK Round: IU Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye 

OliveS said: Hello :) Saw this in other shippers thread ... LMH must have to hurry.. Other guys are showing more and more interest to our PSH
===============================================

[!] Beast's Yong Jun Hyung chose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type! 
[140107 Mnet The Music] Beast - Yong Jun Hyung choose Park Shin Hye as Ideal Type

**Last 8 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Suzy = IU

Round 2: Lee Yeon Hee Vs Jun Ji Hyun = Jun Ji Hyun

Round 3: Lee Hyori Vs Son Dam Bi = Son Dam Bi 

Round 4: Park Bo Young Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Last 4 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Jun Ji Hyun = IU

Round 2: Son Dam Bi Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Final Battle of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

PK Round: IU Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye 

Guest awesomesince95

Hello everyone :) Newbie here :-h. How are you all? I've been lurking on this thread for quite some time now.. you all are amazing =D>. I decided to make an account and "unlurk" in hopes to make new friends and be able to talk to all of you.

Take care ;)

racqmariaabrigo said: sorry guys i am trigger happy today ;) 
this is one of the moments that i like. this feels so natural of LMH though. PSH is too short for LMH but it didn't seem like he exerted too much effort to bow down and hug her. And that smile of PSH in the first gif :x it was like a shy smile... the one you could see is really PSH ;)
tumblr_myt2r5EF4c1qjkud7o1_500.gif

tumblr_myt2r5EF4c1qjkud7o3_500.gif
tumblr_myt2r5EF4c1qjkud7o4_500.gif

Guest crazybees4

To keep our shipping rolling smoothly and enjoyably, we have to create wind every day.  Right?  It can be a breeze or a strong one.  I don’t mind. 

With no new evidence, I found it is the best time to observe all “old evidences” thoroughly.  Though many of our “evidences” are the same and our conclusion or analysis are the same, the way every person presented them it different styles with their own angle is super fun and beautiful.  I felt like I read my own idea in different versions every time I come to this thread.  Besides, the process to “scrutinize” every moment between these two will keep this shipping move forward every day as well as prove that we are not fanciful. :D

For me, I watched the heirs again with the assumption that LMH and PSH did fall for each other.  With this assumption, it will bring you a new joy.  Believe me.  It will make you feel differently in a good way.:P

I truly believe that if they are in love, the way they look to each other will be different from what they did with other co-stars.  After watching this series repeatedly, I can ignore subtitle and focus more on their interaction especially the way they exchanged their look or glanced.  You will see how “real” they are.  There are many scenes that I felt like PSH was very shy because it was LMH not Kim Tan looked at her with his twinkle eyes.  I observed the way he looked at other female co-stars in his previous series in romantic scenes and found out that it is totally different.  He could make us believe that he did love her (his co star or the character) in the drama, but it is like a great performance not for “real”.  Am I bias?  His eyes twinkle only when he looks at PSH either on screen or off screen.  Confirm!!  :)>-

For PSH, I found the same.  SBS award night allowed us to witness how these 2 lovely persons really looked at each other in real life.  You will find out that it is exactly the same “eyes” Kim tan gave to Eun Sang.  I asked for the clip LMH looked at himself kissing PSH passionately because I wanted to see his reaction esp. to see “how many stars” shining in his eyes.  What I noticed more is not his eyes twinkling but how he looked SO happy and focus.   Surprisingly, he did not look SHY at all.  He looks so PROUD & PLEASED when watching that scene.  His expression is like he was alone recalling a special & sweet moment with her.  When the scene was changed to be YD (KWB) and ES (PSH), he was still smiling but his eyes were not the same. 

The way he looked at PSH to see how she would react to the question of kissing.  His interest to know how she thought is so obvious.  I want to believe that he had been waiting for this night to express his feeling and to see her feeling.  That’s why it explains he looked SO happy and cannot control himself (keep moving his legs) when she confirmed that she really wanted to win Best Couple.  He was thrilled when she disclosed that she did dress up under “Romeo & Juliet” concept for “Best couple” award.  He has no reluctant to stand up and offer his hand.  He beamed when they finally won and eagerly offered his hand to her with confident and joy.  Like everybody said, they walked to the stage like a couple greeting their guests in their wedding ceremony.  White dress and dark suit are so perfect and made them like a newly wedding couple.  The way she did her hair is really like Juliet in the movie. For PSH, only one look she gave to him while he made a speech is enough to prove how much she falls for him if thinking of her nature.

For the kissing scene, he should know for sure that they both would be asked about it. He acted like he was so ready to respond to all questions as well as expected to see PSH reaction.  That’s why he could not hide his curiosity to see her answer. He stuck out his tongue nervously while intentionally observe her reaction.  I hope he satisfied with hey shyness. He is the only one who know that she gave a “right” answer or not.  PSH’ s answer “I just stand still”  What do your guys thinking??

Oh! It’s 1 o’clock alrelady.  Time flies too fast.  I have to say “good night” to you all.  Though my story is not new, but I wish you find it is worth to read before going to bed. 

LOVE YOU ALL  :-/ >:D<

Archived