[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest crazybees4

@almontel  !  Sorry I don't know how to quote your post like others! (I am very clumsy with this kind of thing) :( But I totally agree when you said 
 .....I do believe there's more to this kiss than that was shown...if you look at PSH's hand at 0:06, her hand was clearly over LMH's left arm, then at around 0:11 her hand is now inside his arm and by his chest and clutching for her dear life...I think LMH is sucking the breath out of her here....ke ke ke...

I saw what you pointed out as well.  Love You

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyrose81

In this video you can see when they were counting for the new year, and when it did happen, LMH didn´t look at

PSH, I feel very sad about it, because it started a new year and if you are in loved with somebody, you would look at first to that person, don't you?. Please, take a look at the video and tell me what do you feel about it. 

Something interesting is that seemed PSH told him about a brillant paper was on his head, and he took it off, and then he asked her if it had gone. It shows how interested is PSH about LMH, every single detail about him... oh my dear PSH. :x

Everything that I described started on the video in the min 3:08. Please, watch it and tell me what do you think about it. 

Sorry for my poor english

Hi, to be sure of it, watch the SBS awards itself, chingu.

I think I did watch the part where they did their countdown for new year, both weren't really looking at each other's direction while counting down, but subsequently, THEY DID WISH EACH OTHER, That I noticed. They wished each other and other people there too.

Hope this makes you feel less sad. :\">

@babybongaholic OMG I'm spazzing here !!! Love your caps soooo much ! I've notice his gaze during LHJ interview but seeing it on stills caps really mesmerize me. He just like possessed by love. I bet inside his heart was jumping with joy just by seeing her face. And those caps of best couple LOL what Can I say, it's picture perfect. You grab his emotion perfectly. The way he spotted her hand and his eyes nailed her just perfect ! And he really happy all the way to the stage. That night I even feel he treasure the best couple award more than the other :) man really in love eh' ? Hehe ...

BabyBongaholic said: Thank you for all the lovely messages you guys left for me about my blog, I'm also very thankful that the blog is so well-loved by many international fans, it gives me motivation to keep up with the blog!

While watching the award show and making things for my blog, there are many things I noticed, urgh so so many things, since I have to look through every details, while working on the gifs, I literally see every single frames, and even though the captures might be blurry, you can't deny the glee that is just glowing from these two's faces, especially Minho, and I did caught Shinhye trying to correct herself while looking Minho, whether it's to look away from him after her face was caught on camera, or suppressing the smile that was forming on her face while listening to him talk onstage.

I caught it, and I so so so want to show the screencaps but as my blog is a blog for the drama as a whole, there's only so much I can post, it's not an appropriate place for me to be flat out shipping them hahaha so I'm thankful for this thread! I'm sure I will be dropping in once in a while to show you guys what I found and maybe you can further discuss it hahaha

Here is the part where Lee Hwi Jae (the wind to my ship) asked Minho and Shinhye about the "Best Couple" award and whether they sat far across from each other on purpose. I can't help but notice the glow in his eyes when he looked at her, his body language, as if he refused to look away.

So many people in the room and it's like she's the only one who existed.

The interview has ended and he couldn't look away, JinHyuk is also looking at Shinhye yet there's something different away the way Minho gazed at her.

And here is a series of screencaps when they were called, the only thing he did, smiled from ear to ear, I mean he never closed his mouth haha the only thing he had his eyes out for are her hands and her eyes. Dude

You can photoshop a lot of things but not emotions, although the screencaps are blurry and shaky, there are so many distractions going on in the background, their happiness shines through and I think that's one of the reason why I held the TanxEunsang couple so dear to my heart while watching the drama. And to see that even off-screen, that spark didn't go away, really intrigue me. I'm thankful for this thread so I can vent all this out.

That is all ^^ I'd love to hear what you guys think~!

- Vi

when i think about what happened on the stage, i see he didn't deny it, he just mention this rumor , i don't know why or what are his thoughts, but the fact is he didn't deny or confirm it, and also she didn't deny it she just said she heard it and explained why people say this, but no one of them say, it is wronganother thing is about PSH saying OPPA, i don't see it has a meaning a any actress said this about her co-star plus PSH also said this about her manager at the end of her speech of excellence awardbut i still feel something strange about their interaction in the ceremony, they were soooo shy especially PSH and there was a little wierd atmosphere around them may be because they were feeling pressure of focusing on them in the ceremony or there really something between them and i hope that i love them both separately and love them both together, and i admit i realized the chemistry between them in the ceremony, they were have stars and fireworks above them in it and i love them together more and more i love there live interactions than onscreen or acting and i read before that PSH picked LMH as the top male star she can't or unable to date, i want someone to explain it to meand for LMH i read that he don't admit close friendships with a girl and he already as much i know has no close friendships with any girl or even his previous co stars, and in a not far  interview he said the PSH is a friend and in another he said she is a little sister, i don't understand all this complicated things ..... :-S :-S :-S

something in my head say >>.. is he indirectly thanks PSH (not CES) for accepting him LMH (not KT) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looooooooooooooooland yeeeeees no one will understand shin hyeeeeeee  O:-) =)) =)) =))

Guest myleisuretime

Just want to share something...
- LMH has an older sister and PSH has an older brother- LMH's sister is an actress and PSH's brother is in band (he's a guitarist and composer).- LMH and PSH love their families a lot.- LMH and PSH have puppies.- LMH and PSH have iPhone 5. (Yeah, it doesn't count anyway, but I want to say it.)- LMH cares about his parents' opinion on a girl he likes (I think he also wants his parents' approval)- PSH cares about her parents' opinion on a guy she likes (correct me if I'm wrong). She also wants to date a guy who is similar to her dad/brother's height (Theirs are over 180cm) and personality(?).
Lol at PSH's mom being a fan of LMH. Where did you hear that? I want to find PSH's interview. So, every mother wants PSH to be their daughter-in-law? She is like the whole package. Whoever is going to marry her in the future is lucky. If I were a guy, I would snatch her before LMH...

Hi new people, Minoz and Starlight Angels. Can someone explain why do LMH fans are called Minoz and PSH fans are called Starlight Angels? I'm sorry, but I am not exactly a KPOP fan. Just neutral and curious. Anyway, hi! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Yep, I read, but didn't comments that much. 

@BabyBongaholic Hey, that was you?! I love your blog! *thumb ups* I'm not sure if we're on the same boat or not. Dooley Couple or TanxEunSang? I don't know. I am on the fence. Anyway, please keep sharing your thoughts with us! I enjoy reading yours and your screencaps. The way LHM opens his mouth when he's happy is quite attractive. :)

shshs said: when i think about what happened on the stage, i see he didn't deny it, he just mention this rumor , i don't know why or what are his thoughts, but the fact is he didn't deny or confirm it, and also she didn't deny it she just said she heard it and explained why people say this, but no one of them say, it is wronganother thing is about PSH saying OPPA, i don't see it has a meaning a any actress said this about her co-star plus PSH also said this about her manager at the end of her speech of excellence awardbut i still feel something strange about their interaction in the ceremony, they were soooo shy especially PSH and there was a little wierd atmosphere around them may be because they were feeling pressure of focusing on them in the ceremony or there really something between them and i hope that i love them both separately and love them both together, and i admit i realized the chemistry between them in the ceremony, they were have stars and fireworks above them in it and i love them together more and more i love there live interactions than onscreen or acting and i read before that PSH picked LMH as the top male star she can't or unable to date, i want someone to explain it to meand for LMH i read that he don't admit close friendships with a girl and he already as much i know has no close friendships with any girl or even his previous co stars, and in a not far  interview he said the PSH is a friend and in another he said she is a little sister, i don't understand all this complicated things ..... :-S :-S :-S

lightforyou said: Goodnight everyone I-) and also GOOD BUY :-< otokkkkeee?! Tomorrow will be the day to go back to school so I'll wish everyone a million and thousands good nights and mornings and afternoons because I won't be here anymore even lurking is not allowed so maybe in the weekends :-/ either way please slow down a little so that I can keep up :P ANIOUNG CHINGUES :-* :\">

LorenHaze said: lightforyou said: Goodnight everyone I-) and also GOOD BUY :-< otokkkkeee?! Tomorrow will be the day to go back to school so I'll wish everyone a million and thousands good nights and mornings and afternoons because I won't be here anymore even lurking is not allowed so maybe in the weekends :-/ either way please slow down a little so that I can keep up :P ANIOUNG CHINGUES :-* :\">

finally caught up!! yey!!  8-}
time to have some dinner......btw, where are all my co-ahjummas? ahh right....doing dishes, washing clothes, ironing, cleaning the house...fun times! all i can say is..better you, than me. bwahahahaha. j/k.
bye for now....take care of each other. >:D<

Archived