[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest VenyLoveDC

Hello minshinners... :-h Come out from my lurking mode agaIn since it's still new year!! :DI can see that after the amazing sbs awards many shippers became anxious and unsure about will they(LMH & PSH) or wont they take courage for next level of their relationship.. it's okay if some people will feel that way cause we dont know when we can see them together again.. although it's better for us to post more positive things right? So that we can create more cheerful vibes in this thread although there's no news from uri otp :) so that more shippers will come out from their lurking mode especially minoz since there's many starlight here...  Hehehe... I already stated on my first post that i love both Of them equally...before i ship them, i already watched both of their project but i dont know that they've met back in 2009. am i the one that feel LMH is so shy towards PSH back then in 2009? i watch the bts video and LMH face was so red when they act so close but shin hye still so young back then.
after i watched PSH & LMH interaction on the drama awards, what i saw is :1. Lee min ho so being himself that night.. he's all smile and laugh and giggle , he sure have feeling towards juliet (PSH).. 2.Park Shin Hye was very different when he attend ke KBS award , half hearted smile , seems so in rush. after back to sbs she's all smile.. even though she didn't stand up nor hug him when he win excellence awards but look at the way she looks at him! i interpret the look as "minho oppa jjang!! so proud of u" her feelings so clear.. she's in love with him... 
PSH said that when she have feelings for someone she will not reveal it , but it is still obvious from her gesture that she likes that person , now even all of us can see that she clearly she have feelings for him  , it is possible that LMH know about her feeling too..  thats why he being so bold on the awards night (the holding hands , the shyness , he calls her shin hye ,she calls him minho oppa (cause i notice korean people tend to call each other formally in a formal event like lee min ho-ssi / park shin hye-ssi ) he even hugs her and looks so proud of her winning even when his fans are watching. a relationship takes two people , so if the man take the courage and show it to the girl , the girl should also take the courage to accept him despite all the obstacles in the future.. so , i agree with @yoyoo in this case. if LMH like kim tan who will do everythinng for the one he love then PSH should take his hand / stop being stubborn and walk all the way with him. & trust him. sorry for my rambling >:D<
PS : my boyfriend is not my ideal type either! love comes in unexpected time.:x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nonouri

Couldn't help having these delusions after watching MH's Good Day Ep.16...

Back then, she was 20 yo. To him, she was merely a kiddo (my guessing).
PSH+-+LeeMinHo+Etude.jpg
cr:dramaseoul.blogspot.com

She is 24 this year. To him, she is a dongsaeng (close friend who is younger than him) and pure goddess.
2013100802019919649006.jpg
cr:soompi

In another 4 years, SH will turn 28. MH did say that he likes noona right? I think it's because women in their late 20s and 30s are womanly and sexy ;;) SH will be in that age range then. Say if they are not together after this (am preparing for the worst :-S), I hope they will collaborate/meet again in 4 years (after his mandatory military service) and he will see her as sexy goddess and fell in love with her once again :x. It will be about the right time to consider marriage too :P.

MinShin, ganbate!! Good night, everyone!

lela6130 said: Hi.. I'm delurking again.. I should be studying for my final but i just can't help myself, I'm already addicted .. I know I should join you guys early, look at how many awesome I get after my latest post earlier.. Thank you for welcoming me in this thread.. I know not so many Minoz like myself are shipper.. but believe me they are always lurking around shipper paradise as they were curious too..As a Minoz, let me just say female partner, OTP, shipping, scandal and etc are kinda sensitive topics to be brought up among ourselves..like I said earlier, Park Shin Hye is the first female partner I've ever approved for the first time.. I love all my Minoz sisters but too much drama among Minoz have happened when it involving shipping. But, on the good side so many PSH fans have grew interests in Lee Min Ho. Please continue to be his fan.Just to join you guys, I'm using my old account that has been remain untouched for 4 years. Like I said, I'm new to shipping but I still love my Minoz sister. I knew The Heirs is the most memorable drama for Lee Min Ho and I'm so happy for him at 2013 SBS drama awards. He receives so much loves and also he's at his happiest moment there. I strongly believes that PSH is one the reason he seemed so happy. Yeah, sure he has won in 2011 n 2012, but he looked so lonely and a bit unhappy even though he wons that it breaks my heart. I've been LMH fan for so many years that I've noticed how he's totally different from his usual self before. In the night of drama awards, He looked so in love that he can't help but always smiling to himself and there were several gestures that suggest he really wants to tell people around him that Park Shin Hye belongs to him. I swear I never saw him acted like this before and sometimes I do wonder did he really want to declare his loves that out loud. Let me tell you how's my life before I shipping MinShin, whenever I watch his drama, I always fast forwarding or skip the lovey dovey scene that involving Lee Min Ho and I only like to replay the scene about Lee Min Ho only. Sometimes, I even trashed talk with friends regarding his female costar. I'm glad now I have matured as a fan and I really hopes to see him happy and be able to fall in love again like his BFF Kim Bum.After I join this ship, I have keep replaying the MinShin moments in The Heirs like crazy and not only Min Ho scenes only. That's how I realized, oh I'm definitely shipping this couple. Reading this thread really has strengthen my faith for this couple and I'm definitely has become Park Shin Hye fan also. I'm really confident to say Park Shin Hye really has made my Min Ho oppa the happiest person nowadays. I'm not surprised to see how fast this thread has expanded after only few months and this thread are definitely have much longer pages that other shipper that I used to lurk before. Their mutual attractions were to obvious to be denied even I have join to sail this ship. Happy shipping people.. Ignore any haters since they just want to remain oblivious.. Please continue to be awesomenow I need to continue study >.<.. :x [-O< :(:)>-

lela6130 said: Hi.. I'm delurking again.. I should be studying for my final but i just can't help myself, I'm already addicted .. I know I should join you guys early, look at how many awesome I get after my latest post earlier.. Thank you for welcoming me in this thread.. I know not so many Minoz like myself are shipper.. but believe me they are always lurking around shipper paradise as they were curious too..As a Minoz, let me just say female partner, OTP, shipping, scandal and etc are kinda sensitive topics to be brought up among ourselves..like I said earlier, Park Shin Hye is the first female partner I've ever approved for the first time.. I love all my Minoz sisters but too much drama among Minoz have happened when it involving shipping. But, on the good side so many PSH fans have grew interests in Lee Min Ho. Please continue to be his fan.Just to join you guys, I'm using my old account that has been remain untouched for 4 years. Like I said, I'm new to shipping but I still love my Minoz sister. I knew The Heirs is the most memorable drama for Lee Min Ho and I'm so happy for him at 2013 SBS drama awards. He receives so much loves and also he's at his happiest moment there. I strongly believes that PSH is one the reason he seemed so happy. Yeah, sure he has won in 2011 n 2012, but he looked so lonely and a bit unhappy even though he wons that it breaks my heart. I've been LMH fan for so many years that I've noticed how he's totally different from his usual self before. In the night of drama awards, He looked so in love that he can't help but always smiling to himself and there were several gestures that suggest he really wants to tell people around him that Park Shin Hye belongs to him. I swear I never saw him acted like this before and sometimes I do wonder did he really want to declare his loves that out loud. Let me tell you how's my life before I shipping MinShin, whenever I watch his drama, I always fast forwarding or skip the lovey dovey scene that involving Lee Min Ho and I only like to replay the scene about Lee Min Ho only. Sometimes, I even trashed talk with friends regarding his female costar. I'm glad now I have matured as a fan and I really hopes to see him happy and be able to fall in love again like his BFF Kim Bum.After I join this ship, I have keep replaying the MinShin moments in The Heirs like crazy and not only Min Ho scenes only. That's how I realized, oh I'm definitely shipping this couple. Reading this thread really has strengthen my faith for this couple and I'm definitely has become Park Shin Hye fan also. I'm really confident to say Park Shin Hye really has made my Min Ho oppa the happiest person nowadays. I'm not surprised to see how fast this thread has expanded after only few months and this thread are definitely have much longer pages that other shipper that I used to lurk before. Their mutual attractions were to obvious to be denied even I have join to sail this ship. Happy shipping people.. Ignore any haters since they just want to remain oblivious.. Please continue to be awesomenow I need to continue study >.<.. :x [-O< :(:)>-

Guest I_am_WinterTulip

Hi! I'm one of those shippers who are just satisfied lurking in this forum. But I guess I can't hold it anymore and I wanna share something about this couple.
I have never been a shipper before. I'm just happy when the OTP in the dramas I've watch gets a happy ending. But I guess this is the first when I eventually want something more from the OTP outside the four frames of my TV. I've been a solid fan of Lee Min Ho (certified Minoz here :)>-) . I've seen him twice and even hold hands with him during his fan meet here in the Philippines. And I've never shipped him hard with anyone and any of his co-star even if he had already a dating scandal with PMY. That surprised me and made me happy because I love them in City Hunter but I don't really follow their romance.
On the other hand, there is something with Park Shin Hye that make me want to really see her with Lee Min Ho walk down the aisle. I'm also a Park Shin Hye fan ever since her adorable You're Beautiful days. I like her character and her innocence. Man, she's so cute and beautiful (especially in wedding gowns). She carries this wholesome image and impression to me but I saw a really great improvement to her in The Heirs.
Ever since the news broke about Shin Hye accepting the role of Eun Sang I was like, "Cool I think Heirs will be really something." I've always dreamt of having either Yoon Eun Hye and Park Shin Hye to team up with Min Ho. And I was sooooo jumpy when The Heirs premiered. I knew that LMH had been partnered with PSH on Etude four years ago and I saw something cute between the two.
But when the Heirs premiered, I don't know, sparks LITERALLY fly between them in my eyes. The weird thing is, in my circle of friends, they call me Psychic because I usually foretell who is in love with who and out of 3 of my guys friends , all of them told me that I am correct that they're crushin' on the girl I said to them. So what the connection of me being this psychic?
Well, in all of those whom I foretell their crushes, I usually just use observation to prove that the guy/girl likes the other girl/guy aaaaanddddd I wish I'm also correct with this ship (or so help me God, i'll wail if they don't end up with each other). There's this aura between the two that they're into each other. Those glances, skinship (at the awards night) and the kiss! For being a fan of LMH in 3 years, I've never saw him kiss someone full of tension and passion. His kiss with PMY in City Hunter is not so hormone-exhilarating than PSH-LMH steamy kiss. You could never deny the electricity there. 
I've been following this thread for months and the evidences and videos somehow console the hopeful me that my psychis powers will work and working on this two.
Damn (sorry for the language) I really wanted it to be them. 
So I hope I have to see them both close by until my heart (our hearts) jumps in glee for their relationship to blossom even more.
But for now, I'll be back to lurking with finger-crossed. 
ONE DAY, i know, ONE DAY. They'll be in the headlines. 

P.s please read my first two fic (one-shots) here and here. I'm currently working on writing another Minshin fic and it's not only a one-shot so wait for it. :) HAPPY SPAZZING! :x

Guest bluepalette

In this video you can see when they were counting for the new year, and when it did happen, LMH didn´t look at

PSH, I feel very sad about it, because it started a new year and if you are in loved with somebody, you would look at first to that person, don't you?. Please, take a look at the video and tell me what do you feel about it. 

Something interesting is that seemed PSH told him about a brillant paper was on his head, and he took it off, and then he asked her if it had gone. It shows how interested is PSH about LMH, every single detail about him... oh my dear PSH. :x

Everything that I described started on the video in the min 3:08. Please, watch it and tell me what do you think about it. 

Sorry for my poor english

Hey thanks for the video! I just watched it and I thought he looked towards his right after the countdown, which I think is PSH right? In fact, he looked quite a number of times at her too :))

I also agree with you about SH telling him about the confetti on his hair, so sweet! So couple-like :)

I_am_WinterTulip said: Hi! I'm one of those shippers who are just satisfied lurking in this forum. But I guess I can't hold it anymore and I wanna share something about this couple.
I have never been a shipper before. I'm just happy when the OTP in the dramas I've watch gets a happy ending. But I guess this is the first when I eventually want something more from the OTP outside the four frames of my TV. I've been a solid fan of Lee Min Ho (certified Minoz here :)>-) . I've seen him twice and even hold hands with him during his fan meet here in the Philippines. And I've never shipped him hard with anyone and any of his co-star even if he had already a dating scandal with PMY. That surprised me and made me happy because I love them in City Hunter but I don't really follow their romance.
On the other hand, there is something with Park Shin Hye that make me want to really see her with Lee Min Ho walk down the aisle. I'm also a Park Shin Hye fan ever since her adorable You're Beautiful days. I like her character and her innocence. Man, she's so cute and beautiful (especially in wedding gowns). She carries this wholesome image and impression to me but I saw a really great improvement to her in The Heirs.
Ever since the news broke about Shin Hye accepting the role of Eun Sang I was like, "Cool I think Heirs will be really something." I've always dreamt of having either Yoon Eun Hye and Park Shin Hye to team up with Min Ho. And I was sooooo jumpy when The Heirs premiered. I knew that LMH had been partnered with PSH on Etude four years ago and I saw something cute between the two.
But when the Heirs premiered, I don't know, sparks LITERALLY fly between them in my eyes. The weird thing is, in my circle of friends, they call me Psychic because I usually foretell who is in love with who and out of 3 of my guys friends , all of them told me that I am correct that they're crushin' on the girl I said to them. So what the connection of me being this psychic?
Well, in all of those whom I foretell their crushes, I usually just use observation to prove that the guy/girl likes the other girl/guy aaaaanddddd I wish I'm also correct with this ship (or so help me God, i'll wail if they don't end up with each other). There's this aura between the two that they're into each other. Those glances, skinship (at the awards night) and the kiss! For being a fan of LMH in 3 years, I've never saw him kiss someone full of tension and passion. His kiss with PMY in City Hunter is not so hormone-exhilarating than PSH-LMH steamy kiss. You could never deny the electricity there. 
I've been following this thread for months and the evidences and videos somehow console the hopeful me that my psychis powers will work and working on this two.
So I hope I have to see them both close by until my heart (our hearts) jumps in glee for their relationship to blossom even more.

P.s please read my first two fic (one-shots) here and here. I'm currently working on writing another Minshin fic and it's not only a one-shot so wait for it. :) HAPPY SPAZZING! :x

In this video you can see when they were counting for the new year, and when it did happen, LMH didn´t look at

PSH, I feel very sad about it, because it started a new year and if you are in loved with somebody, you would look at first to that person, don't you?. Please, take a look at the video and tell me what do you feel about it. 

Something interesting is that seemed PSH told him about a brillant paper was on his head, and he took it off, and then he asked her if it had gone. It shows how interested is PSH about LMH, every single detail about him... oh my dear PSH. :x

Everything that I described started on the video in the min 3:08. Please, watch it and tell me what do you think about it. 

Sorry for my poor english

Hi Chingu @IsabelinaD

I also watched the video quite closely. Below is what I analysed. I think when the countdown was done, he did look towards PSH direction at 3.11. But I believe PSH was wishing happy new year to either kjw or ljs. That's why he

looked but did not manage to wish her.

Subsequently at 3.17, he did look at her direction and said something. I believed it should be new year greetings.

That's what I gathered from viewing the video for the second time as I thought the same the first time.

Hope you feel less sad after this ;)

I_am_WinterTulip said: Hi! I'm one of those shippers who are just satisfied lurking in this forum. But I guess I can't hold it anymore and I wanna share something about this couple.

Luckily tomorrow is Sunday and my next paper is on Tuesday, so I'll be able to drop one last post before I'm off to bed. I-)Thanks a lot for @TerryG, @minshinromeojuliet, @giselle_tw, @lolipop86gorgeous, @imels, @yoyoo and @vala87 for wishing me gud luck in my exam and welcoming me into your thread. I loves how you guys are so level headed and never judged newcomer like me :)I'm glad all of you likes my point of views. As I said before, I'm new in shipping so I'm not really good to be so observant and to be in the same delulu mode like you guys. But I'm happy to share my insight as a Minoz since we're quite minority here. Believe me his latest interactions with Park Shin Hye has raise quite a few eyebrows among many fans but some people just refuse to accept the reality of it. I hardly believe it's merely fan service during The SBS Drama Awards because Lee Min Ho was very bold with his action while Shin Hye seemed quite reserved.This is what I like about her. It is because, usually fan service is something that has been plan beforehand and agreed to be done by both sides. In this case, MinHo oppa is the one that initiated all the actions and Shin Hye had just play along with it. It's so obvious how she also looked so surprised by Lee Min Ho action like mentioning the kissing method, the dating rumors and so many more. Lee Min Ho has truly exposed his inner sight during that night by giggling like a baby so many time during the interviews and also talking unnecessary things in his speech. Even I agreed Shin Hye speech is much more organized than MinHo oppa. :PThen, it just hit me.. Wow! oppa must be truly in love with this girl. Then, i said to myself "it's ok as long as oppa happy, I'm happy for you too".I loves how she brings out the best in him. This is something that I have never seen in Lee Min Ho for the past few years. I also love the way he stares at Shin Hye during her speech because he really seemed so proud of her. I've also noticed how he always looked at Shin Hye first before saying his speech like he's looking for some sorts of encouragement and inspiration trough her. Hurm.. even i don't believed I've said this myself since I'm the girl that used to hate his female partner. Honestly speaking, I've seen LMH attraction towards PSH in the Etude days but I guess I'm too ignorant to admit that. Nowadays, i'm having a great time watching shows like MBC Dad Where Are U Going and KBS Superman Returns. It's great to see another side of celebrities and how they're truly happy around their children. LMH are not getting younger, I really hope he can achieve happiness and experienced true love like he always said nowadays. He really should seize the moment and grab the opportunity in his young age. I know he's already in love right now and I truly thanked Park Shin Hye for making him the happiest person these days.:xGood Night fellow shippers..

Guest Lynen SomesS

Sometimes i just wish that Korean Showbiz is just like Philippines Showbiz where if the love team like (LMH and PSH) appreciated or loved by the audience and made blockbuster movies or high rating dramas they make sure that the audience will have the chance to see them again on the next project.  Where i find it too wise. They make more money and they make more the audience satisfied and happy.  And the love team sometimes develop more the feelings from reel to real. And made it more the fans happily giggling and jumping.  
I can't understand why the K-showbiz don't do things like that.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Archived