[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

her eyes full of joy tears when they receive best couple awards ... this award seems to be very precious to them i really love this.. GOD i pray to you for those wonderful couple

1510792_10202922507526395_568645488_n.jp

they both really deserve happiness

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lightforyou said: LOL at this =))  =)) the same thing happened at the heirs's thread when the first episode aired some members complained about LMH's lipstick the next episode it's gone! i thought it's impossible that somone is spying on the thread of heirs but then again they complained about tan's sweaters then gradually he wore nice sweaters and after the rooftop kiss they wanted a more passionate kiss in episode 16 they had it after those coinsidence everyone started making wishes after that most of them were realized HAHAHAAH :)) that was funny i untill now wonder if there was really a spy or it's just the members that are amazing when it comes to dramas but even so i think that everyone should make wishes about our lovely couple  :x you don't know they may become real  :bz

Guest LaDadaista

I must admit that I had hesitated to ship MinShin couple to the max of 100% when I found this thread at first. I was like...lurking from afar and screaming quietly in my mind...like...Awww LMH and PSH look sooo perfect together. 
Even though I could see the mutual admiration between LMH & PSH from some BTS vids and images, but upon hearing that LMH is secretly still in a firm relationship with GHS or LMH is still even dating PMY secretly, I was so scared to ship my little goddess PSH with a man who is married / engaged / possessed by other woman. I just didn't want to ruin my sanity and I only want the most suitable man for my precious PSH.
I then kept questioning myself whether LMH is really single or not throughout 3 months that I've been lurking around this thread.Finally the question I had throughout 3 months has been answered AFFIRMATIVELY thanks to the SBS Awards night.
I am now more than sure that LMH has been 100% single / not married / not engaged / not possessed by any other woman AND even falling for Park Shin Hye FOR REAL throughout the months he filmed "(Love is in...) The Heirs" and until the SBS Awards night
I'm then here to officially announce that from now on I'll be shipping MinShin couple to the max until there will be no hope at all.
Because the way LMH treated my little goddess PSH at the SBS Awards show is WAY TOO different from...
A possessed man with his costar:

A married man with his costar:

A man who was in love with his costar:

BTS (IN THEIR OWN WORLD), meanwhile they were chatting so lovely, waiting to start filming. Come on! Look at PSH's face, she couldn't stop smiling and He...oh god, he couldn't stop watching her, without blink. Look at the second gif, you can notice that they could continue looking at each other forever, till someone called them, and they had to return to the real world. I love LMH's last expression  :\">
20_zpsec119a20.gif201_zpsccad125e.gif
Sorry my weak english  ^:)^

Hello MS Shippers! So very nice to see that our family continues to grow. Annyeong to all the delurkers and newbies. glad to have you aboard this magnificent ship! >:D< @pluie - when I initially watched your MinShin vid I was already overcome with emotion. I thought that perhaps it was that time of month lol. but the more I watched it, the more I realized that through your video, you captured so beautifully and so poignantly, the hope and wishes of all the MinShinners out there, myself included. thank you so much for sharing. :x I've been silently reading everyone's post and can't help but feel such pride in how everyone is handling themselves through our difficult journey at times. I use to be a loyal poster at the LMH thread, but since I became a shipper, I much enjoy the best of both worlds here. there are tons of negativity out there and it's not a bad idea to witness it every now and then so we can all appreciate how fortunate we are to have this shippers paradise. visiting this forum has become my regular routine, first and foremost because of uri OTP. I'm always anxious to read promising updates about the two...see amazing gifs, links, all the spazzing haha. etc. secondly, what draws me here consistently is all of you. an amazing group of women (& men if applicable) from different backgrounds, from different corners of the world who kick such A$$ keeping this ship sailing. I love you all and I hope that someday, our love and support will somehow be the bridge to lead MINSHIN together, in the full sense of the word. MinShin always FIGHTING!!

credits to Snowhninpyae..... got this from her post at the PSH thread...SH Acceptance Speech:
First of all, thank you so much for this award. This year has really been an extremely busy year. From preparing for movie at the beginning of the year to preparing for drama at the end of the year, I have been striving to do my best. (Pan to MH's face). I am inadequate in a lot of areas, but I am still given this award. Thank you so much to Producer Kim Yong Suk and Director Choi Moon Suk , to Director Kang Shin Hyo who made me look so beautiful during filming. Because of the director, I was able to win this award. I want to take this opportunity to thank screenwriter Kim Eun Sook who gave me the chance to play the role of Eun Sang. I am still inadequate in a lot of areas so thank you so much to Min Ho oppa, who has given me so much support along the way, to Kim Sung Ryung sunbae, and to the the mother I love, Kim Mi Kyung (pan to MH's face again and this is where SH starts to break down). Because I am able to win this acting award, I am extremely happy. Thank you so much to the audience who love me and provide me with the courage to act. Thank you so much to my fans. Because I was so nervous throughout the awards ceremony, I haven't had a chance to thank my parents, who endlessly pray and inspire me, and my older brother. I will do my best to be a filial daughter. I love you, Mom. Thank you to Joon Won oppa (probably her manager) who has worked so hard for me for the last 9 years. There are a lot of places that I am sorry for. To the staff of Heirs, from the hot summer to the cold winter, it has been hard work. I want to share this joy with the entire staff of Heirs. Thank you to the fans who love me.

Guest wallfloweer

I think guys as shippers MINSHIN couple can we just kidnapped them and sent them to no man land ???

I already have feelings that they are in love .... even though I am only 19 years old but I can feel and see it ...

can they just try to be honest to themselves ...

If they believe in their feeling I think everything gonna be alright

I'm 15 years old and I can feel it, I've read a lot of books and watched and seen a lot of things about love, and those two there's no doubt, there's everything, maybe they're hidding to their own self or they've talked about it idk, but love is here, even at my young age I had butterflies in my stomach for them when I see how they talk about each other and especially how they look at each other, glances, stares, smiles, eyes crowded of tears of happiness, how shy they become and how most of all jow happy they seem to be together.

Have you seen the way PSH puts her hand in LMH's ? She's doing softly like she's trying to enjoy this little major of time that she has, and the gesture LMH did with his thum on her hand, he tried to hide it a bit and not show it a lot but he was like showing her his support idk or trying to help her cause he knows how shy she is.

I find them beautiful, they're so pure together, idk she brings something that he hasn't and he brings something that she hasn't, they complete eacht other.

Everytime I shipped a couple they ended together, I hope they'll too cause I've never shipped a couple that hard, and it has never been that obvious.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Ohh..We're doing declarations? :D  My turn! I am also a 101% MinShinpper! Since Ep1 of the Heirs when people were saying they can't see any chemistry, I did  \:D/ It was quite hard to really ship MinShin in the earlier part of the drama because there were a lot of people that thinks otherwise but now I'm happy that more and more people are starting to believe ;)) It's my first time to ship a couple, and from what I have gathered, ours is a litlle challenging to ship because we don't have much BTS, where as other ships have chock-full of pictures and videos of BTS in their arsenal that can support them. (If anybody from SBS is stalking this forum please provide us with more than enough BTS in the DVD to last us until these two are ready to go public  :)) or just put them again in another drama next year, that's it :)) Anyway I hope that with the recent SBS Drama Awards, people will finally see what we see, and support and give them encouragement. (Oh, and if by any chance that Shinhye and Minho are stalking our thread too, hello and welcome :-h I just want to say please be careful of Dispatch, we both love you here, and hope that if you someday reveal your relationship it will be on both of your terms and not someone else's  ;) But maybe you can give us a hint?  :)) or PM @pluie or @yoyoo and they'll PM all of us, we promise to keep it a secret ;)) Sorry, my selfishness won out! :)
Anyway could it be that Jo In Sung is a MinShinpper too? He was the one clapping enthusisatically the most when MinShin was announced best couple =)) Here's the video again, look at 4:11  :)) :)) :))

always he go after her to china wish he can go early 2 days
[-O<

Park Shin Hye's Schedule in January 2014

Jan. 6th: Photoshoot in "Singles" Magazine
Jan. 7th: Holika Holika Photoshoot
Jan. 8th: Shinhye will attend Miu Miu event in Hongkong
Jan. 10th: Holika Holika fan signing event in Busan
Jan. 12th: EDUCAR Photoshoot

Lee Min Ho's schedule for January 2014

2014.01.11 ~ Semir event (In China)
2014.01.03 ~ Innisfree shooting

@minshinromeojuliet Thank you so much chingu, I will gladly accept your virtual hug, I am sending you a big, fat, warm, virtual hug too  >:D< By the way I love your nick name :D
@faidaris Thank you so much my dear chingu for your kind words, I also feel the same about your comments, I can feel your sincerity and how much you love them both and you are absolutely amazing with words, I love everything you write, sometimes it feels like you read my mind :) 
I just love everyone here, so level-headed, nice shippers, I don't know about other shippers but I'd like to think we are special, haha, you are all funny, witty, smart and honest, I can feel your kindness in your words :) 

I m m

I'm 15 years old and I can feel it, I've read a lot of books and watched and seen a lot of things about love, and those two there's no doubt, there's everything, maybe they're hidding to their own self or they've talked about it idk, but love is here, even at my young age I had butterflies in my stomach for them when I see how they talk about each other and especially how they look at each other, glances, stares, smiles, eyes crowded of tears of happiness, how shy they become and how most of all jow happy they seem to be together.

Have you seen the way PSH puts her hand in LMH's ? She's doing softly like she's trying to enjoy this little major of time that she has, and the gesture LMH did with his thum on her hand, he tried to hide it a bit and not show it a lot but he was like showing her his support idk or trying to help her cause he knows how shy she is.

I find them beautiful, they're so pure together, idk she brings something that he hasn't and he brings something that she hasn't, they complete eacht other.

Everytime I shipped a couple they ended together, I hope they'll too cause I've never shipped a couple that hard, and it has never been that obvious.

How can we come from PSH or LMH bias to age now... =)) I m over 30 now... hahaha... damn... Am I too silly to ship? But let me be silly once...

They do fall for each other... Even if they dont date... I m pretty sure their feelings towards each other will become precious memory for both of them thru their whole life... I feel it that strong... so... I couldnt help but ship... :x :x

PS. No bashing ... OK? Bcuz everyone hs their own way to view things...

Their harsh words towards PSH or LMH speak about their personalities... So... just dont mind it... ;)

What this ship gives me besides lovely friends here... at least... I hv to learn to lower down my expectation... and hv to face the truth...

I ll ship until I smell a 'real' spark of them with another person. This s gonna be only ship for me.

Until then... Keep on sailing... I love this couple MAX!

MinShin Forever!!!

Archived