[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest cheky2

How can LMH be so confident talking about the kiss scene all the time,I actually felt embarrassed for shinhye.LMH is such a tease :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Pluie you are too humble! It's really beautiful and I tweeted them the YouTube link because I think this can give them courage to know so many of us who love them. You are great!

Btw for those who want to see the translated gif of the heirs celebration party, see http://minozforever.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/lee-min-hos-and-park-shin-hyes-real-life-heirs-celebration-party-hug-video/

minshinlover said: Just a suggestion guys. Can we help out Shin Hye's thread too? Like post there more regularly because when I look at it, it seems so evident that Min Ho's popularity is >>> Shin Hye's popularity. His thread has like 1500 pages and her thread has like 500 pages. LOL It's like triple, so his popularity is probably triple hers. :D
ShinHye Threadhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/25734/park-shin-hye-%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C/p513

Guest thunderempress

I've seen some criticism about SBS giving an award for LMH for best dress. But wasn't that award for best dress during the awards night not during heirs (lets admit it there was some questionable sweaters and some scarfs *cough* neck brace *cough*, but nonetheless he's hot so what...). I guess that's why there was voting during the awards night ----> NAME OF THE ARTIST + #SBSAWARDS.... it was for that night's best dress awards. And I say even though he and uri PSH didn't discuss their theme together, their attires still complement each other. OUR ROMEO AND JULIET, I'm so proud of them for winning many awards.

Hey guys, NB's reaction regarding to a certain pair of celebrity dating:

Off topic, regarding LSG-Yoona dating, surprisingly many are happy with it compared to those who don't. This is based on NB. 

Some comments said that SM confirms it because LSG has such a nice image. Otherwise they won't confirm it. And surely this will benefit their agencies as many advertisement agencies will approach these two to work as a pair

I wonder will it be the same if Minshin does date openly? Why do I think NO?? Why why why??

Hahaha.. PSH will probably get more backlash than YooNa simply because one is LMH and the other is LSG. Their popularity is vastly different. Also, LMH has more young fans as compared to LSG and naturally 80% of backlash would be coming from the younger audience. The adult audience are a lot more forgiving with who their favorite celebrity dates. Like Rain is dating KTH but she's barely getting backlash. That's coz Rain's fans are mostly the adult audience.

awww..finally i manage to share my thoughts about sbs drama awards..i was soo busy reading all your posts, cuz i was so far behind..i love reading all your post..once again guys you are daebak :x..when i want to say about this..someone already said what i felt inside, and when my heart was uneasy about a pic/ a  video, or a statement..you guys calm me down with your beautiful insights..gumawoooooo :x..honestly i dont know what to say more..cuz guys you already posted what all in my minds..and still i cant help but i want to say again...before sbs drama awards, i told to my self..i dont want to put my hope too high about this couple,,especially after all LMH's interviews regarding PSH, but then again i surprised how cute and adorable their interactions in sbs drama awards..i almost got heart attack when LMH brought up about dating issue in the stage..what?? really dear my hootie boy nobody ask you about that.. i almost watched all best couples' winners ceremony in kbs, mbc and sbs, and this is the first time when the winner talked about dating issue in the stage, normally the host teased them,but none the actor who brought up the issue first.and the way LMH and PSH's speeches sound too personal than diplomatic speech, even though they tried to talked diplomatic at first but in the end their speeches were soften& truly coming from their hearts.and the way they were holding hands so natural & comfortable..and again correct me if i'm wrong..but this is the first time i saw the best couple winner were so happy and held each other's hands.i confident it's not scripted lol and not for a fan service...maybe i 'm too biased. :P.and about the romeo juliet's part..is the most precious moment for me..how shy and blusing they were..like our dear detective say..how make the profesional actor/ actress so shy and giddy like that..they behave exactly look a like..when PSH acted so shy and turn down her head LMH imitated her..ke..ke..i love this pic the most..they look like a teenager who falling for each other but feel shy to talk to each other1533738_1401840366729653_1042453933_n.jp

this pic speak a thousand words..it's more than enough for me..nonetheless..i will missed them together on the screen even more..i just hope they will maintain a wonderful relationship whether is friendships, oppa-dongsaeng's relationship or more than a friendship..best wishes for them always..and i still a minshin shipper... a happy shipper
:x

@ayu_adams so Minho's fans are crazier than seunggi's? ahem...sorry if i offended anyone. But that might be true coz when Shinhye was paired with Seunggi in Running Man his fans quite liked her. So anyone is safe with Seunggi.
anyway i just went to Minho's thread..regret it...seriously, some are saying that Minshin's pairing has the least chemistry compared to Minho's previous pairing..i never watched his other drama so i can't comment but to those who followed all his drama, what do u think? or is it stupid of me to ask u considering we're all, well, Minshins? i know it's just a matter of preference, but still i'm pissed off hehe

Guest thunderempress

ayu_adams said:

Hey guys, NB's reaction regarding to a certain pair of celebrity dating:

Off topic, regarding LSG-Yoona dating, surprisingly many are happy with it compared to those who don't. This is based on NB. 

Some comments said that SM confirms it because LSG has such a nice image. Otherwise they won't confirm it. And surely this will benefit their agencies as many advertisement agencies will approach these two to work as a pair
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/01/lee-seung-gi-and-yoona-confirm-that.html 

I wonder will it be the same if Minshin does date openly? Why do I think NO?? Why why why??

@pluie thanks for vid thats excelent. theres so much happiness when they accepted the award. theyre really want to be couple of year. wow!!

Archived