[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

clementine7373 said: Dear MinShin Shippers,

Happy New Year from Singapore to wherever you are! I hope the new year brings Peace, Joy, Good Health and Happiness to all!

Not forgetting a blossoming romance for MinShin!!!

I have so much catching up to do and only managed to read some of your updates! Thanks for the "live feed", so very happy to see that the cast from the Heirs won so many awards and MinShin!! Just as we expected and more!!!! Well done!

I can't wait to backread the 30 to 40 pages and will be watching some of the snippets as well!

Happy spazzing and daebak??? Thanks for teaching me new MinShin lingo :-)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have doubt that it's merely fanservice because those flirtatious eye gazing, body language and all --- you can't cheat that. Can you cheat those interactions? Well at least for uri PSH, I could sense her sincerity in her actions, speeches. I think she REALLY has BIG crush on her Min Ho Oppa, judging from... well we're both ladies, we can sense that right? :) I just hope that they'll eventually marry each other... they REALLY look great together!

that was a perfect show ! and even better thanks to this thread and all my chingus MinShin shippers ! happy new year to everyone, even those who don't celebrate it yet ! hope you get wonderful moments with your family, your friends and all the person you cherish in 2014 ! spread the love around you , and never let the hatters put you down. do what make you happy !it was the first time for me to take part in a forum, and you guys make it such a beautiful and funny experience ! I'm being cheesy but really, thank you so much ! once again, happy new year ! I wish to everyone all the best for 2014 !

Q: Shin Hye-sshi did you not ad lib?

A: I didn't. I'm more loyal to the script. But in the last bit, watching the video with Tan and he says, "I can grab you after taking two steps okay?" and "My mom is coming back soon!" - that scene was ad lib.

@xiux thnks so much :* :*

WHAT WE SAID BEFORE?????????????????? THAT SCENE TRULY PSH-LMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ye!!! Minshippers are not at all delulu!!! We're just keen observers!!! Another DAEBAK celebration!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!! Happiest NEW YEAR IN 4 YRS and one of the reasons for that is this SHIP!!! So let's continue to sale and just go forward chingus!!!! HAPPY 2014!!!!!

MINSHIN IS LOVE

ssinzaby said:

Q: Shin Hye-sshi did you not ad lib?

A: I didn't. I'm more loyal to the script. But in the last bit, watching the video with Tan and he says, "I can grab you after taking two steps okay?" and "My mom is coming back soon!" - that scene was ad lib.

@xiux thnks so much :* :*

WHAT WE SAID BEFORE?????????????????? THAT SCENE TRULY PSH-LMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

faidaris

said: I have doubt that it's merely fanservice because those flirtatious eye gazing, body language and all --- you can't cheat that. Can you cheat those interactions? Well at least for uri PSH, I could sense her sincerity in her actions, speeches. I think she REALLY has BIG crush on her Min Ho Oppa, judging from... well we're both ladies, we can sense that right?

:)

I just hope that they'll eventually marry each other... they REALLY look great together!

Shin Hye is such a sweet heart, I really love her now it's the first time I watched one of her drama and I discovered such a beautiful actress.she is so sincere about her feelings, I almost teared up  with her during her speech... she deserves all the good things that happened for her this year, I hope she will find her perfect soul-mate... well, she found him and we all know who is this person ! but I really want her to be happy ! I mean I can't help loving her, and with Min Ho, it's even deeper ! 

LorenHaze said:

@faidaris - i agree with you again Chingu!

imo, fan service is an easier task because personal feelings aren't usually involved. so you would probably be more relaxed, more playful, more showy, no awkward moments because you're aware that it's just an act. but these two...wow...their shyness, giddyness, nervousness and vulnerability including the obvious depth of their admiration and respect for each other, is on a very different, more meaningful level. i'm smitten by these two. :x

PSH: "Firstly, being able to receive this award with such great sunbaes and friends, I'm very happy. I debuted as a child actress, and it's been 10 years. I got the SBS award for child stars 10 years ago. And now to get this 10 years later, I'm really very happy. I will work hard in the future to become an even more serious actor. Thank you!"
So cute as always   :-*
29y1nux.jpg

Hi chingus! First and foremost, Happy New Year and Merry belated Christmas! I wish everyone with wealth and keep going straight for 2014. Have a wonderful resolution!
Next, I would like to apologize because I was on ninja mode the whole week with this thread. I was bored and could not catch up with the conversations and hype. I was a little bit discouraged because of the lack of news and moments between MinShin. I want this thread to be driven by their moments more than by vain. I also was influenced by the negative air in here. I'm not trying to blame anyone, but it was just that we had a long phase where we were all disappointed about Minho or Shinhye side or whatnots. We were led down by some random rumors and the Christmas Special Edition. So I was not having any mood to spazz with you guys. I enjoyed, however, reading silently most of your posts. Thank you for keep posting! 
Now, I want to really spazz about the latest events. I missed the live videos, BUT thank those of you who took part in updating live reviews! Thank you much!Where to start? I'm thrilled to see that The Heirs was the center of the show's attention. It is very good to see that Min Ho was able to attend with most of co-stars this year. Wasn't that his wish? Looks like it was granted tonight. It's also very clear that The Heirs casts were catered by the hosts, especially MinShin, despite being among many other big stars. Min Ho was surely the king of the night, winning some of the most prestigious awards and being the most awarded. Shin Hye also won many awards. I was initially disappointed that she did not win Top Excellence Actress for Miniseries. However, it is okay since I also love Nam Sang Mi and feel that her seniority deserved it more than Shin Hye.  Seeing that Shin Hye teared up during her winning speech made me realize how much she love acting. This is one of her few acting awards and she always emphasizes that she wants to win for her performance instead of popularity. She really gave her all for her drama and finally, she was appreciated as an adult actress by winning awards not only for chemistry, but also popularity and acting. This is her 10th year in the entertainment, and these kinds of award really paid back. Lee Min Ho already won Top Excellence last year, however, I got this feeling that he is more happy to win it this time. Perhaps, it's because he likes his character in The Heirs, Kim Tan, and this production more as a whole? I can't tell. I really think that the best dressed award was given to him to prove his dominance of the night? Nevertheless, he had a very nice suit on tonight. I also love Shin Hye's dress. I was not expecting it, but was not surprised either. I think she loves wearing dresses that only reveal one sexy part of her body. Say if she reveals her chest area, she would cover her back area, and vice versa. This dress made her look like a pure goddess. Very simple but elegant. It's very funny because their outfits didn't match at all. 

Finally, I want to talk about their moments at the show. What can I say? They were like two young couples in love. The feeling they gave me was like they have been developing feelings for one another since The Heirs filming, and during their break, they were confused about those feelings. They missed one another when they couldn't see each other, and now that they are reunited, they could not contain their happiness. I see this happiness clearly shown on Min Ho's face. I feel like lately, he has been dropping hints that he really wants to go for love. Although he did say that he really want to focus on acting and paying back to the fans, he said that he wants to do those things before he reaches 30. He is really transforming himself into Kim Tan. What is with emphasizing that he is Kim Tan and Kim Tan is him in public? What's with calling Shin Hye by the name Eun Sang on stage and interviews? What is with doing gestures that look like as if he was Kim Tan by putting out his hand and hug her many times in real life? What is with keeping his appearance exactly like Kim Tan? What is with reminding people to "go straight" and asking rhetorical questions? What is with declaring that The Heirs has changed his view about love and is willing to go for love now? As for Shin Hye, I feel like she is slowly back to being herself. She has been trying really hard to get out of her character and now that she saw Min Ho again, she was caught up with those feelings again. She was trying hard to fight it by not taking any initiative. The irony is, however, that the more she is trying to not be Eun Sang, she is becoming Eun Sang. Doesn't everything I just mention ring a bell? They are playing out the drama after it is ended. I thank Kim Eun Sook for casting both of them because, clearly, the production has had a huge impact on not only their lives but also their minds. 
Before they received the award, the host came over and asked MinShin some questions. Min Ho gave her this deep stare and I like how he said that they had wanted to sit next together at first. Wow, he was really explicit tonight. 
Love is the moment was just singing on its own when I was watching MinShin winning best couple. I love the way Min Ho just looked at Shin Hye while she bowed to the audience. He clearly knew what he wanted to do and that was to take her hand. If he was simply doing it by the hype or impulse, he would not look at her direction for that long. He would be bowing at the same time. However, he stood and stared for a while and then, with the courage of Kim Tan, he quickly reached out his hand to take her up. He was surely a gentleman. I think that at that moment, Shin Hye was too shy to look at Min Ho, so she turned to the audience instead. She was always a girl who is careful, perhaps too careful, and so Min Ho was right by being the person who took the initiative. They held hands for quite a while too. During his speech, Min Ho had to steal a glance at Shin Hye before he could say anything. I feel like he really wanted to take a look at her to get the feeling started. I'm not sure if his speech was planned or not, but it was very weird how he brought up the dating thing. Yes, I'm with many of you guys. I feel like it was quite unnecessary. He could have talked about their chemistry or simply thanking. Could it be because he had been winning so many awards like these before that he is now more composed on stage to say such scandalous things so casually? He could also be feeding onto to SangTan hype by making us more suspicious. It could be fanservice. But if not, there definitely a hint he is trying to drop by not denying it. Of course, as a cynic, I would say that it is stupid/silly to bring up such matter and deny it on stage. But his action is leaving them questionable. As for Shin Hye, she was playing along with his speech. Her answer was safer because she kept reminding us that their chemistry was what making people assume that they are dating. Good answer, but breaking my heart. I feel like as if they were being interviewed on stage. But when she looked at him, and he responded so quickly by looking back, and she said, "really thank you oppa" you could tell that Min Ho was melted. He wanted to smile so hard, but he contained it, and he quickly joked at Woo Bin so he could use that as an excuse to smile widely. 

Now, about the dresses moment. Wow, I love the host a lot! He is like Shin Hye couple shipper. I used to tease her with JYH before, and now he teased her again with Min Ho. I love that he made them hold hands. I'm sure both of them appreciate him a lot. Min Ho quickly obeyed what he said he took her hand and I love that Shin Hye's shyness made him shy too. I know Min Ho is not shy about skinship but Shin Hye's shyness really stirred up the intensity. I'm upset that when Min Ho called her a "pure goddess", people were about to react to it but the host cut them off by kept on asking questions. I only heard one "whoohoo" in the back. In contrary to most opinions, the way Min Ho asked her, "why didn't you say that before?" made me think that they probably don't communicate much after The Heirs. But it does feel like they are very close now (does not mean comfortable) and that they are like a real life couple. Remember Bona told Chan Young to match her in The Heirs episode 1? Also, I hear Min Ho's real laugh in there and it is exactly like that scene in Eun Sang's whole house. 
When Shin Hye won Excellence award, Min Ho really looked like a proud boyfriend sitting there. Shin Hye's popularity is a lot lower than Min Ho's, so we didn't see as much enthusiasm during her win, but I could see Min Ho being her best supporter there. He really did look proud for her and did he stand up for her? Was he the only one giving her a standing ovation? That was very lovely of him. Well, he could look good infront of her tonight by winning 5 awards. I was a little disappointed at Shin Hye for not even standing up when he won. He think if she had, he would have gone over and hugged her again. That would have been a very appropriate reaction. I think Shin Hye is too safe sometimes. Is Min Ho reminding Shin Hye to take courage on stage? By saying that, "go straight"? I think he was a little disappointed that she did not hug him too because when he stood her, he turned to Shin Hye's side for a while. Too bad. 
By the way, I think Lee Jong Suk is a little jealous at Min Ho's winning or something because he looked very unhappy tonight. He also looked quite unhappy when they show the TanYoung parody. He was not really smilin
Sorry for the really long post. I just had so many things in my mind after the show and I wanted to share them with you guys. Happy New Year once again!

Archived