[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nonouri

For fellow Malaysians/those in the same timezone, wishing you all a very HAPPY New Year!!! <:-P This is my first new year with fellow net-friends! Let's hope our dreams will come true in 2014 (you know what I mean)....  :-* Let's start our new year waiting for the SBS awards with EN sub... :))

4_zps9bd90b59.jpg

3_zps178e3177.jpg

Good night everyone!!! We will have a sweet dream tonight... :x

I saw on weibo that them holding hands came about cause PSH said she's aiming for the best couple award and so decided to dress up somewhat like romeo and juliet. And then LMH said "you should have said earlier! I came with an outfit that the fans would like". After this, fans were shouting for them to hold hands so yeah hahaha.

Ok edited haha. Ehh after saying you should have said earlier that part, he said "I didnt know"(I SWEAR THE WAY HE SAID THIS WAS SOOOO CUTE) And then PSH complimented him, saying that she expected him to be as handsome as Romeo. And then LMH said that PSH is like a pure white goddess

Ah..LHJ did spot on a lot of celebrity couples in the past. So whoever he teases ppl will take notice as some did end up having a relationship. And he teased the Minshin couple a lot tonight. I hope it's not just for fanservice.

Can i say i'm so happy with Minshin tonight?

faidaris said: azins said: On stage for ‘Best Actor’ in a mid-length drama, lee min ho expressed, “['Heirs'] is a project I’ll never forget. It made me rethink the idea of love. I really received the message the drama was sending. I hope everyone goes straight ahead in 2014.”

does it mean he fell in love in this drama and he will go for his love?and i think he was looking at psh when he was saying that
!! :x FIGHTING LMH :D

@xiux borrow your translation
when LMH said that they want to sit together at 1st, the way he looks at PSH was so ......... LOVE.....just like in the drama , KT always look at CES like that ...full of love

When they stand up and hold hands…

Host: I came to ask about the concept behind your outfit today.

PSH: Oh… (shyly) can I tell the truth?

Host: Of course!

PSH: Because I want to win Best Couple with Tan, a lot of shippers (haha the Chinese translation means fans-who-like-the-TanSang-couple) said that we are like Romeo and Juliet. So… (laughs shyly and can't continue).

Host: Then will the two of you stand up please! Let's see if there's a Romeo and Juliet atmosphere. (LMH is also giggling at this point!!) Min Ho-sshi, please come forward. Shin Hye-sshi as well. (They both get up and come forward while giggling). Let's see if the two are like Romeo and Juliet! How about you two hold hands? Yes yes. (LMH takes her hand lol the two of them are SO SHY AND CUTE HERE.) Do they look like Romeo and Juliet?

Fans: Yes!!!

Host: Did you guys coordinate this Romeo and Juliet thing?

LMH: You didn't tell me earlier! I didn't know! (They both laugh)

PSH: I thought he would have the Romeo charm and air.

LMH: The feeling is that she is a pure goddess.

Host: Then what was your concept? Hers was Juliet and yours?

LMH: Mine… because the fans really like me in blue suits, so I wore a blue suit with print.

Host: Ah I see. On this side, it's purely for LMH's fans…

PSH: And I did it for the drama fans.

Host: Ah I see thank you, applause for the two please. 

(The two of them continue to be shy and adorable, both covering their face.)

Guest sailingstarss

Do I like you????

Can’t believe that finally I sign up to soompi after 400++pages of silent reading..giggling..laughing..talking to myself like idiots..
please welcome me~ another crazy sailor on board!

ps: i'm not crazy.. :)

after i saw the translation part, i feel and see something in between them.... really..... and i told my friend too, she got the same feeling with me(my friend like LMH, but she's not Minshin Shippers, but I AM, and she pour water to me ask me to wake up and told me both of them won't be together cause they can't, but she agree with what i see in Minshin tonight, hahahha)

Guest destinii23

I think the SBS Awards really knocked nails and set the sails all right for our ship. So many feelings all over. Those little gestures, eye smiles and communication. Lee Hwi Jae ssi did us a great help too hehe.
What I hope for now is that they can persevere and go straight ahead. I'm not worried for LMH, since he said it himself in his acceptance speech. Let's hope our princess might give him a chance, then go straight ahead to the marriage altar and say their I dos, with us cheering behind them.

Archived