[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww!!! Poor shin Hye!!! But I love her reaction when interviewed abt the kissscene

:P

See look so sailed when answer that questions.. Lol. Poor shinhye :)) :)) she need LMH to help answer this :))

True!!! My feeling's ambivalent while she's being sautee'd by LHJ!!! THIS GUY!!! Its not the first time he did it to shinhye but why does my heart flutter(full of happiness) while feeling sorry for her :P =))

Mianne my princess 8->

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Jennifer Santos said: Hello everyone, both of them were teased to the max about the kiss and I don't understand hangul at all and I was smiling like one mad woman.hahaha.He was happy deep inside, his eyes were shinning. PSH was shy but smiling all the way..love both of them..

Damn... MinShin looks so in love... the parody... the parody...

PSH... PSH looks so happy and laughs a lot when she sees LMH scenes ..

LMH... LHM... smiles so brightly when he sees PSH coming out from the car...

Dont lie to me... MinShin..

Dont lie to me...

After I see your moments from fans cam. I will punish you guys for trying to trick me about the dating rumor... >:)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OK... this couple must've known in advance that they definitely going to win.. so ... they must've already called each other and discuss "what we should say in the speech" :))
and they come up with those answers and they answer it smoothly...
but when it comes to the kissing scene... it's an unexpected question ryt?! and they ended up having to "THINK" look at each other and talk ...PSH seems like having a thought "CRAP i didnt prepare for this question...how can that guy answer it well?? how should i answer it?!" :))

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

zaizai_f4_only said: OK... this couple must've known in advance that they definitely going to win.. so ... they must've already called each other and discuss "what we should say in the speech" :))
but when it comes to the kissing scene... it's an unexpected question ryt?! and they ended up having to "THINK" look at each other and talk ...PSH seems like having a thought "CRAP i didnt prepare for this question...how can that guy answer it well?? how should i answer it?!" :))

really speechless because i'm so happy for our MinShin...
congratulation for The Best Couple =D> =D> =D>
whatever their said... now you are my fav couple... :x  :x  :x

zaizai_f4_only said: OK... this couple must've known in advance that they definitely going to win.. so ... they must've already called each other and discuss "what we should say in the speech" :))

Archived