The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyukstalbeat

hyukstal shipper keep calm .. just wanna tell u guys this minhyuk using yoon chanyoung pic as his profile pic cheer up ^^

long time not here since im in my hectic with my job...
and yes i heard i already watched the flower pict issue...
its curious me cause even the mark on the vas was really similar...
and i can say its disturbed me...
as i know very well Minhyuk is kind who will so obvious with his feeling...
but like what lynnminhol said the pict just update in the so much different time...
and as i know they are friend since heartstring...

but i still bothered by this i can ignore it as its nothing....
so what i can do right know is waiting...as what the reason why we still here in this ship..
we all here by our faith about them...and by all hints about them
we stand by all the hints we got about them...
from the way they mention each other, by the similar think between them...by their interaction...even by the relation around them...
so all we can do is waiting for another hints...let stand for another hints...
i believe if we can find another hints about them...as we all know theres no hints between KMH and KYH unless this flower issue that so obvious like we have as hyukstal shipper...
and to remind u more of the hints is shown by Minhyuk...as we all know how obvious he is when  about his feeling...
soo just keep the faith...
i have another ship and its still on for about more than 4 years...many think come to sinked it but what we find later is just another hints....and more...and until know im still there....

Guest bbblyzu3

cdelrey said: @MarshmallowJ‌ wow wow OMG!!! same shirt again :\"> Have you seen minhyuk's instagram updates? He posted flower pictures at his apartment. And oh oh i dunno how to say it but the flowers, the vase, look similar with flowers in kimyoonhye's ig... some MH fans assume that this two have *uhuk* something (I CAAAAAANTTT TT^TT) theres also a rumour before abt jungshin with girls day's park soo jin.. they followed each other at ig, wearing same shirt, same interest too.. and another clue is SNSD Yuri, she is Soojin good friend, so it makes sense now when we see Jungshin and Yuri moments at KCON.. and the worst, Yuri recently followed kimyoonhye's ig :(( So this mean CNBOYS started to reveals their GF? (NO PLEASE I DONT WANNA KNOW TT^TT)

i have no clue about jungshin issue...can some one share here what was happend between jungshin and the girl...?
and what can i do right know...even its bothered me while i have to work....
she's got the same kiss from Myungsoo right just like what minhyuk did in heirs...
ok...i cant hate myungsoo since i like him either as i like infinite from their beginning....but cant let him with uri soojung....!!!

Guest cdelrey

i have no clue about jungshin issue...can some one share here what was happend between jungshin and the girl...?

and what can i do right know...even its bothered me while i have to work....

she's got the same kiss from Myungsoo right just like what minhyuk did in heirs...

ok...i cant hate myungsoo since i like him either as i like infinite from their beginning....but cant let him with uri soojung....!!!

You can read abt jungshin's rumour here http://ayoshiari.tumblr.com/post/101379037333/rumor-cnblue-jungshin-is-dating-actress-park-soojin

The MLG writer really sucks! Me too.. cant hate Myungsoo but why oh why... I dunno what to say.. hiks :((

Guest cdelrey

Junhee (Minhyuk's role in Heartstring) always come out at our hardest time like this hahahha lmaao that ig owner :)) :)) :))

http://instagram.com/p/vDJL9oC5xF/

Guest cdelrey

Just watched 2014 KPop World Festival in Changwon, so there's girlgroup named Effe(x)tion from Czech covers f(x) Nu Abo and Red Light dance. I wonder whats on Minhyuk's mind when see their performance, did he suddenly miss soojungie? LOL delulu hahaha 8->

cdelrey said: Just watched 2014 KPop World Festival in Changwon, so there's girlgroup named Effe(x)tion from Czech covers f(x) Nu Abo and Red Light dance. I wonder whats on Minhyuk's mind when see their performance, did he suddenly miss soojungie? LOL delulu hahaha 8->

Guest cdelrey

Minhyuk at Incheon airport today (07/11) back from Osaka

http://instagram.com/p/vFWDo6i5xR/

credit to owner

He looks very happy, smiles ear to ear hahaha maybe because Soojungie's drama finally ends? Hahaha =)) =))

Lovely Min Hyuk | 2014.11.07 | Instagram Update

@MR_KANGGUN
오늘로 클레이 두번째 인데 너무 재밌어요! 접시를 맞췄을때 스트레스 해소는 끝내줍니다

English Trans:
Although its the second time that I'll be playing paintball clay, I'm really having fun. Its a stress relief everytime I hit the target.
#CNBLUE

there a video i found which share in FB take from  his IG...
here the link

since its talk about paintball...i cant hold my delulu...

Guest MarshmallowJ

lynnminhol said: me too..after seeing Minhyuk-ssi's IG post I cant help myself from remembering that scene in the heirs with chanyoung's chessy line "you live,this world is my gift to you" hahaha.. =)) =)) =)) I think it is where he played paintball for the first time..

Archived