The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cdelrey

@MarshmallowJ‌ wow wow OMG!!! same shirt again :\">

Have you seen minhyuk's instagram updates? He posted flower pictures at his apartment. And oh oh i dunno how to say it but the flowers, the vase, look similar with flowers in kimyoonhye's ig... some MH fans assume that this two have *uhuk* something (I CAAAAAANTTT TT^TT)

theres also a rumour before abt jungshin with girls day's park soo jin.. they followed each other at ig, wearing same shirt, same interest too.. and another clue is SNSD Yuri, she is Soojin good friend, so it makes sense now when we see Jungshin and Yuri moments at KCON.. and the worst, Yuri recently followed kimyoonhye's ig :((

So this mean CNBOYS started to reveals their GF? (NO PLEASE I DONT WANNA KNOW TT^TT)

Guest cdelrey

Lately Im really happy to see uri couple fans getting more more more bigger.. many ig's acc post their moment at the heirs, their similarity, some hints that we already talked here.. so much love for this two hehe

But but but........ when i heard abt news that I posted before OMGGGGG MY HEAAAAAAARTTTT :((

OTTOKEEEE???? @ArylT‌ @ladynoel‌ @MarshmallowJ‌ @iheartpink2day‌

Please someone fix my heart! :(( :(( :((

꽃.

A photo posted by MR.K (@mr_kanggun) on Nov 1, 2014 at 7:29am PDT

A photo posted by @kimyoonhye_ on Jan 8, 2014 at 10:04pm PST

@cdelrey That's what come into to my mind also when I saw those flowers. Is my ship sinking? I cannot take it! I'm crying right now! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :'(

Ok guys. I’m now just picking up my mind and heart. I just don't know, I feel so uneasy just reading Minhyuk's post. I’m really sad right now (Which I should not be because it is not proven) but I’m literally crying right now. I don't want you guys to have a bad vibes with this post (but I’m sure you do) I just need friends listen to me. It is just hard for me because this is one of my biggest ships and I cannot let this go easily. There are so many WHAT IF in my head today.  I just hope that these theories are not true. I just cannot take it! I just cannot! (I realized there are so many JUST in my sentences). I am alone in my house today so I feel so lonely and I cannot think anything except this issue. I know I'm just a fan and I cannot do anything to stop IF they like each other. But I don’t like her for MH of course that’s why I’m in this ship right! I cannot think straight today! I’m hurt! Really hurt!

Please say if you want me to delete this post! Thanks for reading this! It’s a bit long!  

:(( :(( :(( [-X

Guest MarshmallowJ

cdelrey said: Lately Im really happy to see uri couple fans getting more more more bigger.. many ig's acc post their moment at the heirs, their similarity, some hints that we already talked here.. so much love for this two hehe But but but........ when i heard abt news that I posted before OMGGGGG MY HEAAAAAAARTTTT :(( OTTOKEEEE???? @ArylT‌ @ladynoel‌ @MarshmallowJ‌ @iheartpink2day‌ Please someone fix my heart! :(( :(( :((

um, i don't know if this will help, but it seems that park shinhye, kang minhyuk, and kim yoonhye are all getting flower arrangement lessons. they're also all close friends from heartstrings. it's possible that they're learning from the same person and were given similar instructions about arrangement and materials so we see the same ones in the IG posts. 
anyway, it shouldn't matter much since we all don't know the truth anyway. i think it's going to be better for all of us if we focus on the positives of this ship, right? :) park shinhye and kang minhyuk are really good friends, and as far as we know, soojung and park shinhye are really close, too. there's a possibility that they're all moving within similar circles and minhyuk and soojung still remain as close friends until now. that there is something good to celebrate already. 
this ship will only sink when one of them would go public with a relationship or if we let it sink. i think it's best if we just keep calm and sail on. :)

abi said: um, i don't know if this will help, but it seems that park shinhye, kang minhyuk, and kim yoonhye are all getting flower arrangement lessons. they're also all close friends from heartstrings. it's possible that they're learning from the same person and were given similar instructions about arrangement and materials so we see the same ones in the IG posts. 
anyway, it shouldn't matter much since we all don't know the truth anyway. i think it's going to be better for all of us if we focus on the positives of this ship, right? :) park shinhye and kang minhyuk are really good friends, and as far as we know, soojung and park shinhye are really close, too. there's a possibility that they're all moving within similar circles and minhyuk and soojung still remain as close friends until now. that there is something good to celebrate already. 
this ship will only sink when one of them would go public with a relationship or if we let it sink. i think it's best if we just keep calm and sail on. :)

To cheer all of you up....there's another cute fanvid..of HYUKSTAL...The song and lyrics are in filipino language..in case u might wander..but just go along with the vid and song...Also credit to the owner of this vid..whoever u are..thank you..kk >:D<
I really need a lot of new fanvids nowadays like this...but I'm not talented in terms of this..kkk...Let's raise the views..FIGHTING!!!! :)>- :x

abi said: um, i don't know if this will help, but it seems that park shinhye, kang minhyuk, and kim yoonhye are all getting flower arrangement lessons. they're also all close friends from heartstrings. it's possible that they're learning from the same person and were given similar instructions about arrangement and materials so we see the same ones in the IG posts. 

Guest cdelrey

@ArylT‌ @MarshmallowJ‌ @iheartpink2day‌ I fell you guyssss...Just like you all, hyukstal is my first and of course my biggest ship.. I'm not a kpop enthusiast before, yes I know CNBLUE cause my lil bro is boice and watched 1 or 2 kdrama but thats it, nothing more, I dont even care who is the actor actress blablabla.. then accidentally I know this couple when switching cable tv channel and found out omg what a cute couple, since that day I thought oh okay I wanna get to know more about Minhyuk and Soojung. And here I am right now~ :') Thats way I'm not ready yet if something happen to this ship, theres so much theory in my mind, im trying to keep thinking positive and not take it too serious.. yea yea still trying :')

@abi‌ @lynnminhol‌ thankyouuuuu, your wise words made me feel better now :) I know I overreacted with this ship, but theres a reason behind that hahaha ;)

Guest cdelrey

To cheer all of you up....there's another cute fanvid..of HYUKSTAL...
The song and lyrics are in filipino language..in case u might wander..
but just go along with the vid and song...
Also credit to the owner of this vid..whoever u are..thank you..kk
>:D<

I really need a lot of new fanvids nowadays like this...but I'm not talented in terms of this..kkk...
Let's raise the views..FIGHTING!!!!
:)>- :x

OMG really cute fanvid :\"> thanks for sharing chingoo :x

Guest cdelrey

Krystal's Message

[Trans] Hello, it’s Soojung, my greeting is late, isn’t it? I’m sad that the days when I was 19 and still in my teens have already passed.. But thank you for all the birthday wishes and I have received all the gifts you sent well. Thank you for always supporting me and be careful to not catch a cold ^^

And! I ate the flour-based foods, churos and coffee well, thank you to our unnie-nim heart heart*

credit to functionlove for translate

Archived