♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Guest oceangreen

iu93jjang said: @oceangreen
IU is the queen of awkwardness when it come to skinship.. the last drama she did with Wooyoung (2pm) can prove that.. that's why it feel weird when she really comfortable with JJS.. over comfortable with him :)) and both of them enjoy the skinship :xwhen it come to weekend drama they usually don't release bts but to make it more suspicious that they stop releasing bts picture the same week they kissing and until now.. that's weird for me :)

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest violet9004

i forgot that i watch some fancam IU/Kwanghee/Hyunwoo mc Inkigayo together and Kwanghee joke to IU about JJS .. its where they introduce the singer and the singer have a slightly same name with JJS and Kwanghee said to IU not to confuse them.. :))Kwanghee is a close friend of IU and he did that joke on other channel not KBS.. maybe he know something?? :)
but when i watch it on tv they cut that part because its like promoting KBS :))

iu93jjang said: i forgot that i watch some fancam IU/Kwanghee/Hyunwoo mc Inkigayo together and Kwanghee joke to IU about JJS .. its where they introduce the singer and the singer have a slightly same name with JJS and Kwanghee said to IU not to confuse them.. :))Kwanghee is a close friend of IU and he did that joke on other channel not KBS.. maybe he know something?? :)

Guest violet9004

@babyviolets
you right.. they try so hard to cover all the chemistry they got. the mamma mia thing is ridiculous. they should been together and help LJH together if they want to promote the drama. i really find it weird because MDS got a lot of interview but with this drama they don't do any specific promotion with their lead. and KBS at least can do the interview with the cast before last episode :( i don't think IU will hurt him nor he will hurt IU but just afraid that circumstances right now will hurt them :(

Guest violet9004

babyviolets said: iu93jjang said: i forgot that i watch some fancam IU/Kwanghee/Hyunwoo mc Inkigayo together and Kwanghee joke to IU about JJS .. its where they introduce the singer and the singer have a slightly same name with JJS and Kwanghee said to IU not to confuse them.. :))Kwanghee is a close friend of IU and he did that joke on other channel not KBS.. maybe he know something?? :)

Guest oceangreen

iu93jjang said: @babyviolets
you right.. they try so hard to cover all the chemistry they got. the mamma mia thing is ridiculous. they should been together and help LJH together if they want to promote the drama. i really find it weird because MDS got a lot of interview but with this drama they don't do any specific promotion with their lead. and KBS at least can do the interview with the cast before last episode :( i don't think IU will hurt him nor he will hurt IU but just afraid that circumstances right now will hurt them :(

Guest violet9004

oceangreen said: iu93jjang said: @babyviolets

iu93jjang said: @babyviolets

iu93jjang said: oceangreen said: iu93jjang said: @babyviolets

Guest violet9004

babyviolets said: iu93jjang said: @babyviolets

Guest oceangreen

@babyviolets I really love your JoU fanfics... would you please write another one about what happens after pres con? [-O<

Guest violet9004

babyviolets said: iu93jjang said: oceangreen said: iu93jjang said: @babyviolets

iu93jjang said: babyviolets said: iu93jjang said: oceangreen said: iu93jjang said: @babyviolets

Guest violet9004

@meahri66
the other example is Hyun Woo.. the lead man in IU MV You&I .. they have to cut the back hug scene because it so awkward :))for now i can said that JJS is the man that have the most skinship with her and their scene is not awkward at all :)

Guest oceangreen

oceangreen said:

@babyviolets I really love your JoU fanfics... would you please write another one about what happens after pres con? [-O<

eeeek...thanks @oceangreen :x >:D<

I was going to write an epilogue for it but in the end I cut it out of the story coz I felt like i was only stretching out the story. But maybe I'll write a sequel? I don't know yet.

I'm actually working on 2 right now...I hope you'll enjoy them as well once I complete it. :)

Sequel yay! Their first "secret date", maybe?

Archived