♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

mumfu said: babyviolets I left you a  review - not a critique, I'll leave that to uri resident writer akinahana. But I loved it. Huhuhu. Anyone is capable of leaving critique or opinions regarding someone's writing, @mumfu. It doesn't take someone with any particular set of skills. lol. Even for me, I would wish someone who reads my stories to offer me critiques if they have something to share, even if they are not a writer themselves. The perspectives of a writer and a reader is very different and it's very helpful to the writer to see things from the readers perspective. :D

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mumfu
that was the funniest review ever! :)) I couldn't respond to you there since you reviewed as a guest, so I'm giving you my thanks here. :)
I didn't make it like QIHM confession coz I didn't want to make JJS a copycat, plus it would hurt IU's comeback terribly if that were the case--see, I am still a VERY logical person even in my delusions!kekeke =)) =)) =))
Anyway, thank you so much for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) And yes, lets pray that JoU will follow on the footsteps of LBH/LMJ or YG and his wife!kekeke

@meahri66 Kumawo for taking the time to write, I walked with you down memory lane and experienced a number of emotions while reading through your post ,ranging from laughter ( adorkable JJS ) to sadness ( separation anxiety ), to amazement and pride ( transformation of  IU ),to  tingling curling toes ( sexy JJS and chemistry with IU ), with the many' feels' happening here, just had to stop, (not reading, but feeling ke ke ke).  I agree with your assessment of JJS and his incredible talent. I too questioned myself as to why I feel this way about JoU, and that what I was seeing was an impressionable young lady overwhelmed by the superb actor that is JJS. But I just get this feeling ( I can't seem to switch it off LOL), yes we all know too well the indicators, but I have never felt this way with any other OTP, not Kim Sun Ah or Gong Hye Gin ( my two fav ladies ) with anybody. Delusional disease spreading - maybe, but I do believe that JJS was sent to IU and vice versa mind you. It brings to mind the words of a song that goes like this, ' if only I knew of your existence, then I would have been here sooner'- so appropriate for uri JoU.  What a great way to describe their chemistry, I will not forget that. So now that they know of each others existence and have shared many wonderful moments together over the past 6mths, only time and the heavens will know when reel love will turn into real love. However I am sure that they will for ever remain 'special' and 'significant' to each other. PS as the head off to their next pursuits - Jeonju and Japan - perhaps this old saying will ring true -'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Changmal Kumawo.

@babyviolets - Your welcome, true she needs her own special proposal, and nothing that could hurt her or detract from her come-back, I can't wait for that, exciting. 

Guest violet9004

TO ALL JoU shipper this is something that you need to see :xp.s you not going to stop smiling :) two is totally cute together :x

they just cannot help but smile when they together.. :x

Guest violet9004

babyviolets said: did you make this @iu93jjang ? it is really good!!! I love how you compiled their BTS interaction! I'm actually looking more into these than the so called "clues" within the drama, because in the drama, they're supposed to be in love, so I do my best to take every action they do there as part of their immersion into the character. Otherwise, it won't be considered good acting. But the BTS show their true selves, and there you can tell their actual interaction without getting confused with what is in character and what is real.

Guest oceangreen

iu93jjang said: TO ALL JoU shipper this is something that you need to see :xp.s you not going to stop smiling :) two is totally cute together :x

they just cannot help but smile when they together.. :x

iu93jjang said: babyviolets said: did you make this @iu93jjang ? it is really good!!! I love how you compiled their BTS interaction! I'm actually looking more into these than the so called "clues" within the drama, because in the drama, they're supposed to be in love, so I do my best to take every action they do there as part of their immersion into the character. Otherwise, it won't be considered good acting. But the BTS show their true selves, and there you can tell their actual interaction without getting confused with what is in character and what is real.

Guest violet9004

@babyviolets 
i really think that both side JJS/IU do not want them to show off the chemistry between them.. JJS is building up his career and just one thing goes wrong he can fail and IU because how public look at her badly now.. just imagine that IU and Hyun Woo go out watching movie they even call IU a fox and all bad name.. they being so cautious with each other but maybe they are so close off cam you can see how uncomfortable they are..but it just to cute sometime they just cannot help but being so cute together.. :) :x

iu93jjang said: @babyviolets 
i really think that both side JJS/IU do not want them to show off the chemistry between them.. JJS is building up his career and just one thing goes wrong he can fail and IU because how public look at her badly now.. just imagine that IU and Hyun Woo go out watching movie they even call IU a fox and all bad name.. they being so cautious with each other but maybe they are so close off cam you can see how uncomfortable they are..but it just to cute sometime they just cannot help but being so cute together.. :) :x

Guest oceangreen

iu93jjang said: babyviolets said: did you make this @iu93jjang ? it is really good!!! I love how you compiled their BTS interaction! I'm actually looking more into these than the so called "clues" within the drama, because in the drama, they're supposed to be in love, so I do my best to take every action they do there as part of their immersion into the character. Otherwise, it won't be considered good acting. But the BTS show their true selves, and there you can tell their actual interaction without getting confused with what is in character and what is real.

Guest violet9004

babyviolets said: iu93jjang said: @babyviolets 

Guest violet9004

@oceangreen 
maybe because its highly suspicious on how they interact off camera that can cause dating rumour ;;)even the bts picture we can see that they are really close now imagine the video :)

Guest oceangreen

Guest violet9004

oceangreen

wrote:

»

iu93jjang said:

babyviolets said:

did you make this

@iu93jjang

? it is really good!!! I love how you compiled their BTS interaction! I'm actually looking more into these than the so called "clues" within the drama, because in the drama, they're supposed to be in love, so I do my best to take every action they do there as part of their immersion into the character. Otherwise, it won't be considered good acting. But the BTS show their true selves, and there you can tell their actual interaction without getting confused with what is in character and what is real.

the stills from 3.30 to 3.50, especially at 3.40 where JJS touched IU's face, they're not part of the actual/final scene, were they? Because I only remember the camera shoot from the back when they're running under the rain to that shelter

Guest oceangreen

iu93jjang said: @oceangreen 
maybe because its highly suspicious on how they interact off camera that can cause dating rumour ;;)even the bts picture we can see that they are really close now imagine the video :)

oceangreen said: iu93jjang said: babyviolets said: did you make this @iu93jjang ? it is really good!!! I love how you compiled their BTS interaction! I'm actually looking more into these than the so called "clues" within the drama, because in the drama, they're supposed to be in love, so I do my best to take every action they do there as part of their immersion into the character. Otherwise, it won't be considered good acting. But the BTS show their true selves, and there you can tell their actual interaction without getting confused with what is in character and what is real.

Guest violet9004

@oceangreen
IU is the queen of awkwardness when it come to skinship.. the last drama she did with Wooyoung (2pm) can prove that.. that's why it feel weird when she really comfortable with JJS.. over comfortable with him :)) and both of them enjoy the skinship :xwhen it come to weekend drama they usually don't release bts but to make it more suspicious that they stop releasing bts picture the same week they kissing and until now.. that's weird for me :)

iu93jjang said: babyviolets said: iu93jjang said: @babyviolets 

Archived