Guys wearing T-back singlets

radiocat

Guest satokki

I think the fourth* one looks okay, but the rest are a little bit O_O' ...Too much skin for my taste LOL

Guest ZoidbergMD

Well if he's sexy and he knows it why not?

Personally I think it's a little jersey shore but I would def get this for my s/o for kicks.

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Oh, so that's what they're called.
I've seen so many guys in my area wear these that it's gotten a bit disgusting :'(

Guest zer0mg

I don't think it really matters how fit the guy's body is. The first type is rather extreme--when so much is revealed like that, it kind of defeats the purpose of wearing a "shirt" anymore. The second type looks too low cut on the front and the sides; I was shocked when I saw guys on campus sporting these because I thought only girls wore them [with a bandeau underneath]. Either way, it seems like a strange way to air out the underarms during the summer...Finally, as for the third type, it's appears to be the only decent one of the bunch.

Archived