[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140411 Three Things Not In “Three Days” – Shortcuts, Scandal, PPLApril 12, 2014 · rilanna

photo itpA8Qqi4YZ1J.jpg

“Three Days” is jumping the formula for success of Korean dramas.

SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama “Three Days” is opening a new horizon for Korean dramas. Existing Korean dramas have been centered around a scandal such as a secret surrounding birth, family relations, or trying too many things to raise the ratings in a limited span of time and working in too many PPLs for the drama budget. However, “Three Days” doesn’t have this.

▲ No Shortcuts

Korean dramas have been using the shortcut to try to extend the length of the broadcasts for higher ratings. However, “Three Days” is keeping to the 60 minutes that it has been assigned. Thanks to this, “Three Days” is starting later than other dramas and ending earlier. Moreover, unlike other weekend drams, It is mixing in a new way without ads in between and it is edited like a 120 minute movie, as it Is attracting new interest. Thus, unlike other dramas, It is showing that it will conquer without shortcuts only with the drama’s quality.

▲ No Scandals

Existing Korean dramas are centered on the female and male protagonists and their family members. However, “Three Days” is different. No one is explained as someone’s father or mother or wife. The protagonist Han Tae Kyung (played by Park Yoo Chun) is described as the son of the economic lead Han Ki Joon but the story is not centered on the father son relationship and it’s not the center of the drama. Han Ki Joon and Han Tae Kyung are all forming important pillars of the drama. Han Tae Kyung is the elite bodyguard of the president and Lee Dong Whee (played by Son Hyun Joo) is the president, Yoon Bo Won (played by Park Ha Sun) is the police officer, Lee Cha Young (played by So Yi Hyun) is the legal director of the bodyguard room and everyone is introduced with their name and job. This is different than existing drams with heirs and Cinderellas and secrets surrounding birth.

▲ No Product Placement (PPL)

“Three Days” features action scenes that are intense including car explosions, train actions, shootings and is spending a lot of the budget with outdoors filming that is going on day after day. It was interrupted at times with PPLs that did not fit the situation of the Korean drama. However, despite the high budget, “Three Days” does not involve unnecessary PPLs. The production company Golden Thumb Pictures said, “The writer said not to put in too many PPLs and is trying to naturally melt in PPLs and instead of putting in PPls to raise the profit of the drama, the quality of the drama is more important. Because of this, we have a lot of dilemmas with marketing.” At this, the production side will create a better drama and viewers are trying to show as much support as possible.

Meanwhile, the 13th episode of “Three Days” will be broadcast at 10PM on April 16th.

Credit: KdramaStars

[NEWS] Three differentiations of ‘Three Days’ from typical Korean dramas

Three differentiations of ‘Three Days’ from other typical Korean dramas are becoming a hot issue.

‘Three Days’ is one of the most viewed dramas in Korea these days, and the three differentiations of the drama from other typical Korean dramas are becoming a hot issue among many people.

Typical Korean dramas have way too much stretched plot developments, time excess, and PPL(product placement).

However, ‘Three Days’ got rid of all of them.

A representative of the drama’s production agency said, “The writer is putting a lot of efforts to make the drama’s flow as smooth as possible without using PPL. She always puts the drama’s quality as the priority, not making profits. Thus, marketing team is going through a lot of difficulties.”

The representative added, “We will do our best to make a high-quality drama in the future as well, and we hope many people would give us a lot of supports.”

Meanwhile, ‘Three Days’ airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

Credit: Star N News ENShared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.11 by RoweinaApril 12, 2014 · rilanna

01.jpg~original

My Hello this time is a triangle Hello because finally we got a “[love] triangle” scene. XD…. and my fav one is from TaeBoYoung’s scene…..hehe but off course more focus to TaeBo.LOL…

The “unspoken” scene from our TaeBo…It was a sadden scene….

02.jpg~original

Lets begin…

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

Its nice that he still has time to go home, shower (I think we will never get ChunNi’s shower scene or topless scene, LOL…..thats not “important’…..XD……Just waiting to see it in Sea Fog. XD……) n change his clothes. XD….and as always a nice coat. I like it.

03.jpg~original

The Eyelashes….

04.jpg~original

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung n Pres. Lee Dong Hwi

LOL….these guys….everything will do it in quick way.

05.jpg~original

I think coz of Tae Kyung’s answer, Pres. Lee decided to make TK back off n dont interfere again. Just stay with Cha Young.

06.jpg~original

Han Tae Kyung n Special Prosecutor Choi

Sometimes we can’t think what is right or wrong when our mind already insist that what we think is right. So I like that TK can openly said he doesnt understand and also want to hear Mr. Choi’s explanation.

07.jpg~original

The 2nd time he got the same question….A trust that kinda hard to give when we thought that someone that we give that trust, betray Us….Need time to can give that trust ag

ain.

08.jpg~original

By Roweina

JYJ3

Full recap link here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DIQ

Enjoy;)

#JYJ14thAnniversary
Four years ago, group JYJ was announced (after our brave JYJ boys broke the chains from SM).Then their first concerts and album came after that.Their struggles continued but JYJ has remained strong and steadfast because of their loyal fans.We thank all the fans...We thank JYJ be being there for us as well.
Vid by JYJcaffeine
We are friends because of JYJ:x#JYJ4thAnniversaryMy adorkable JYJ ;)

#JYJ4thAnniversary

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140415 Daesang photo of the 2014 KOPA&NIKON Press Photo AwardsApril 14, 2014 · rilanna

20149490139752312120.jpg~original
‘Yes, I’m that Park Yoochun.’ The unusual picture capturing Park Yoochun atGimpo International airport last March 27, 2013 won as the Daesang photo forthe Entertainment category in the ’2014 KOPA&NIKON Press Photo Awards’.

In the Entertainment category, an unusual picture capturing Park Yoochun at Gimpo International airport last March 27, 2013 was chosen as the best photo. Reporter Choi Jin-seok covered Park Yoochun –who was going to the airport to participate in JYJ concerts opening at Tokyo Dome in Japan– to publish the article titled ‘Park Yoochun, takes of his sunglasses to confirm his identity’ and gathered great interest. Gaining 11 of the 40 general votes, it tasted the joy of being awarded.

‘KOPA&NIKON Press Photo Awards’ is organized by KOPA and the country’s most prestigious awards ceremony. Collecting reporters belonging to KOPA for 1 year, they are chosen the award winner from distributing news photos into categories of ▲General, ▲Sports, and ▲Entertainment. Starting in 2012, the event welcomed its 3rd year this year.

Source: Sports SeoulTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Fun stuff...the drama is so serious thus very nice to see smiles and laughters from the set. class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140415 JYJ Official Update: ‘Gwiyomi’ actors of ‘Three Days’April 15, 2014 · rilanna

[KR NEWS] Capturing photos of ‘Three Days’ filming location, ‘Gwiyomi’ actors who are overflowing with reversal via TV Daily

Source: JYJ Official FacebookShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.12 by Roweina April 15, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Cont’d……

1st of all, wanna say thank you to Writer Kim Eun Hee…Yeahhh….finally you want to write loveline on your project and you really did a good job for your 1st try. ….I love it. I remember before this eps, me and my friends had chat about the loveline on 3 Days. Some said -  think there will be NO Loveline but I still keep the faith, there will be loveline (holding hand, hug…etc…….) although we had only left 5 eps. XD….and we also got promo still about the late night date. But the pic to me wasn’t like TaeBo..it’s more like BTS from ChunNi & Ha Sun coz I’ve never seen Bo Won looks shy in front of Tae Kyung. LOL….And also coz we got a preview for eps. 12 about searching bomb on bus. My thought was maybe it will be kinda like US Movie Speed, the romantic scene happened after all its done.  and tada…We really got that on eps. 12. The number of eps that I will never forget. XD…

Like ChunNi said before about the writer ask him about the loveline, so she really already had on her mind what kind of loveline that she will write. So, actually from the beginning we already got hints about the loveline. And I think the loveline scenes on this eps were not forced, everything just like on the plan. Slowly but Sure.

I remember there is a phrase from Javanese people in my country.  And I should google it. LOL……It say….”Witing Tresno Jalaran Soko Kulino” which, if interpreted in Indonesian/English means to be “Love grows because it used”.  Indeed, if the intention is understood, will be able to understand that love can grow because it will get used. Accustomed to meet, get used together. Even if it might at first love has not grown, but because of frequent and often met together in love eventually it started to grow.

It really doesn’t need years or months, …..days or even hours (XD)….love can start to grow.  And TaeBo already keep together from the beginning. So, if there are some people say that on this kind of drama (action, thriller) loveline isn’t important and no needed. I think its wrong. XD……For a 16 eps of Kdrama, I don’t think we should always on high adrenaline coz of the action. We need slow down too.

And off course my fav from this eps will be from Sweet Moment from our TaeBo. I really love this. The Precious Almost Smile from Our Tae Kyung. Yippiii…..Love it. The long wait vanished when we saw that smile. XD….I don’t know if I’m weird or what? (LOL)…..I don’t really like to see ChunNi always Smile. LOL…..Like he did at the beginning of his drama Ripley. I hate that.XD….And I really like it when the 2nd part he seldom to smile. XD….

So, this is it. Lovely Smile from Bo Won too.

photo 01.jpg

Lets begin…….Btw, WARNING…….this eps recap will be so looooongggg…..XD…The Pics are triple than usual and bigger. LOL…..I like to see TaeBo’s expression in bigger pic. But actually I was kinda spamming Pics a lot coz I really made screencap from all TaeBo’s scenes. XD…..It just coz I love to see their expression and I didn’t count how many times I replay those Sweet Scenes from TaeBo. LOL……Even when I made eps. 11 recap and got blank mind, I watched those scenes again and again. XD…..

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

Like this one…

photo 02.jpg

What should I write about that screencap? LOL….maybe just like this. Everytime they have to say something they look to each other. XD…

Their “communication” is always complement each other.

photo 03.jpg

Also always to look each other’s eyes….

photo 04.jpg

Okie…when you talk you should to see your interlocutors’s eyes.

photo 05.jpg

And what is this?

photo 06.jpg

I should replay & replay to make sure that my eyes didnt trick me. LOL…..So, whose hand that start to touch? LOL….I think it was Tae Kyung – Just remember this, on every TaeBo’s skinship, the starter always Tae Kyung. Different if Tae Kyung with ChYoung. The starter always Cha Young. XD…… (ooohhh, I remember that TK once did that, he touch her arm when they try to find Bo Won, but it’s different not arm but hand now, hehehe……) -  I think it’s like encourage her and thank you that she want to help him. Oh, btw I put the time when that moment happened. It was on 07:17……LOL….

Full recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DM5

By Roweina

JYJ3

class="entry-title"[EDITORIAL] Which Idols Made The Best Transition To Acting Roles? April 15, 2014 · rilanna

park-yoochun.jpg

It’s rare these days for a drama not to have an idol in at least a small supporting role or appearing in a cameo. But which idols would you say has already made the most successful transition from singing to acting?

Idols who are now thought of as actors include Kim Hyun Joong, Ok Taecyeon, Chansung, Suzy Bae, IU, and Kim Jaejoong. Sometimes the transition is almost seamless but occasionally the idols face daunting criticism.

In terms of the smoothest transition, and the level of acclaim, “Three Days” star Park Yoochun probably should take top honors.

With his very first drama, “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” he earned rave reviews. And by his second drama, he was sure acting was going to work out.

“Acting is very interesting,” he said. “Through Rooftop Prince I was happy to learn how interesting it could be to express the character.”

But he was not sure he was a good actor, modestly saying it was just that he was expressive and knew how to cry. And that he was observant of other people’s actions. But that is exactly what acting is about.

Now that he has starred in several dramas, he can be pretty confident that he had talent.

[Parts unrelated to JYJ members were omitted]

Source: KdramaStars
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140416 Jang Hyun Sung mentions Park Yoochun in interview, “he is very cute on the filming set” April 15, 2014 · rilanna

20140320163010727.jpg~original

Jang Hyun Sung said, “The atmosphere of the filming set is really good. Everyone are veteran actors. Everyone are nice as well as Son Hyun Joo hyung-nim,” and, “Report has it that (Park) Yoochunnie is an enormous Hallyu star but in comparison, on the filming set, he is very cute. It seems like he very earnestly puts a lot of efforts as an actor along with being easygoing.”

Source: My Daily via Naver
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140409~10 Netizens’ Reactions to ‘Three Days’ Episodes 11 & 12 April 16, 2014 · pvtse

Note: this post contains spoilers!

Episode 11

photo 2014040922104398068_59_20140409221205.jpg

‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo joined hands with Choi Won Young “I’ll be a faithful dog”
10Asia via Naver

1. (+373, -39) ‘Three Days’ is great fun.
2. (+257, -11) Seems like Son Hyun Joo will be the last winner.
3. (+257, -20) Wow.. how long has it been since the drama started, it’s surely ascending.. But President, you shouldn’t be like this ㅜ
4. (+237, -15) Son Hyun Joo, I really like your voice.
5. (+213, -19) Ah.. ‘Three Days’ is addictive.
6. (+95, -1) Yoon Je Moon is damn terrific, I truly got goosebumps.

photo 201404092306451114_1_59_20140409230702.jpg

‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo, “I can’t do anything all by myself” Tears
MyDaily via Naver

1. (+103, -1) The sad moment when the special prosecutor and Han Tae Kyung opened the door and looked at the empty seat makes me sob~~ President’s tears *once again sobbing*.
2. (+82, -0) As expected, Son Hyun Joo-nim~ Today was really tense~ There aren’t many episodes left ㅜㅜ
3. (+79, -0) The acting is daebak.. I cried along with him.
4. (+75, -0) To the President who was sitting alone, Han Tae Kyung raised his head and said he would protect him; I cried ㅠㅠ
5. (+47, -0) Really…ㅠ Fulfilling justice on his own looks so lonely.ㅜ
6. (+44, -1) That is probably the loneliest seat/position in the world..

‘Three Days’ Yoon Je Moon revealed the confidential document and died
Newsen via Daum

1. (+550, -16) Ah~ today was totally exciting… When nobody showed up at the cabinet meeting, the President had tears in his eyes; the great Son Hyun Joo-nim’s acting is really daebak!!!
2. (+483, -14) The chief secretary looked like he wouldn’t betray, and as expected Kim Do Jin did a number on him.
3. (+464, -12) Yoon Je Moon’s acting is must-watch.
4. (+258, -4) Am I the only one who thinks that the same thing happened in reality too?
5. (+225, -4) This drama is portraying the dark intentions of the power that’s manipulating the economy within the political scene. Even though I’m not sure how many people grasp this, ‘Three Days’ is jjang.
6. (+189, -2) Yoon Je Moon-nim~ thank you for your dignified acting right up until the end~

photo 201404092242772888_5345534d62163_59_20140409234302.jpg

‘Three Days’ Yoon Je Moon, revealed Confidential Document to the whole world..twist ‘Death’
OSEN via Naver

1. (+892, -9) He died bravely.
2. (+864, -15) Ah seriously I hate that spy prosecutor the most.
3. (+740, -17) The twists in ‘Three Days’ are really strong. Chief secretary is daebak~ I thought he wouldn’t die and only suffered from injury.. He was bleeding so much but he still drove and came; *goose bumps*~~ I’m anticipating tomorrow’s episode. I hope the ratings will increase as well. There are only 5 episodes left ㅠㅠ
4. (+671, -10) Yoon Je Moon ahjussi’s death was intense. The acting today was daebak, made me shiver.
5. (+555, -12) Ah the acting really gave me goose bumps.
6. (+225, -3) Today I felt so overwhelmed seeing President Son Hyun Joo in the conference room after nobody showed up. It’s so sad to see nobody around him believes in him. The bus carrying all the bombs looks similar to the one in IRIS ㅎㅎ
7. (+205, -3) ‘I told you I was different’…. famous line
8. (+200, -3) Many people have died, but my heart hurt the most today when Yoon Je Moon died….

Episode 12

photo 201404102202772198_53469c5043e65_59_20140410225202.jpg

‘Three days’ Son Hyun Joo in crisis, President found dignity ‘Charisma’
OSEN via Naver

1. (+696, -11) Son Hyun Joo’s acting always gives me goose bumps.
2. (+513, -12) Today was extremely fun, especially because it looks like there’s going to be an explosion, my heart… *trembles*
3. (+404, -11) It’s absolutely thrilling and fun!!
4. (+371, -6) Today, the charisma was jjang!! Lee Dong Hwi, be strong.
5. (+334, -11) What a relief.. this will do! It was so fun…^^
6. (+115, -2) The bad guy constantly speaks with honorific… I hate him even more.

photo 1397137965752_59_20140410225602.jpg

‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun to Park Ha Sun “I feel relieved when you’re within reach”
XportsNews via Naver

1. (+47, -0) ㅋㅋ ‘I feel relieved when you’re by my side’, I like these words.
2. (+42, -1) The awkward atmosphere makes me excited ^^;;
3. (+36, -0) Park Ha Sun is pretty!!!! Park Yoochun is handsome jjang jjang!!!! Park-Park Couple!!!
4. (+35, -0) I’m screaming in the middle of the night…. Eu……… So cool..
5. (+34, -1) Tae Kyung’s words marked the start of the loveline♥ Writer-nim is the best! Lovely♥
6. (+30, -1) Really exciting, Yoochunnie fighting!!!

photo 1397138715513_59_20140410230902.jpg

‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun, Presidential bodyguard reinstatement “I want to protect the President”
XportsNews via Naver

1. (+42, -3) Park Yoochun’s good looks are ‘legend’.. Seriously..
2. (+38, -0) Park Yoochun is friggin’ handsome ㅠ The story is freakin’ interesting ack~~ It’s the end of the crisis situation! How am I supposed to wait until next week?!
3. (+33, -0) Aish.. so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. (+26, -0) Han Tae Kyung, I wish you strength in Presidential security ㅋㅋ Ah I sincerely hope everything goes well with him and Bo Won ㅠㅠ
5. (+24, -0) The Kim Do Jin in drama ‘Gentleman’s Diginty’ and the Kim Do Jin in ‘Three Days’ are polar opposites ㅋㅋㅋ

Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

[New Pic] Anselmo333 posted a pic of Yoochun and him!

[New Pic] Anselmo333 posted a pic of Yoochun and him!

@jyj3official: [PIC/OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140407 Yoochun with a 'Three Days' costar http://t.co/P0OQVglhAp

@fourc_pyc: 8Apr Song Ha Jun posted pic w/Yoochun http://t.co/IKKG6cSN3i & #Threedays screenshot on his instagram. http://t.co/fiOuv2KIan .He next to YC

Actor Song Ha Jun updated instagram pic with Yoochun on 8Apr. He posted #Threedays screenshot

Actor Song Ha Jun updated instagram pic with Yoochun on 8Apr. He posted #Threedays screenshot

class="posttitle" style="text-align: start; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500;"17April2014 [TRANS] Full Translation of JYJ Magazine Vol 3: Park YuChunby TSUBAKI6002

Listening to Urban Zakapa’s <When Winter Comes>. “The cold winter came to the tip of my nose first. Though I prayed that it would never come. My warm hands have now become colorless.” When I heard this song, I kept feeling someone has secretly handed me winter. Before, someone once said, the night must be alive in order to feel the goodness during night time. Winter is great because of its coldness. I think that it totally fits the situation. Winter has arrived, the warm spring is not far away.

Today, I walked in the spring. The people that I am thinking about and the people that are thinking about me, are walking in the spring with me? I feel that to be able to tell everyone my thoughts, it’s like the coffee getting stronger. Just like the atmosphere of spring is getting nearer.

Today I’ve watched Lee Joon Ik Director’s <Wish>. It described warmly about a heart-breaking story. While I was watching it, the faces of my family and friends came into my mind. And also, I thought about my fans.

I have always been thankful to the people around me and to the important events in my life. Next to this is I want to become the person who can convey his gratitude.

Sol Kyung Gu sunbaenim said that hand washing clothes on film set is very important. Being at the hectic and rough film set everyday and working together with the staffs, you should complete your own task by yourself. After listening to the words of Sol Kyung Gu sunbaenim who is an experienced sunbaenim and senior actor, I felt that tonight was full of human interest. Thus, I have decided to hand wash my clothes seriously during the filming of my movie.

Autumn has arrived. This means that we are a step nearer to the end of the year. Due to the shooting of <Sea Fog>, it was as though my days were spent as my role, Dong Shik, instead of YuChun. Today, YuChun has come back. I want to send my autumn greetings to everyone who have been thinking of me. I wish that everyone could spend a warm autumn night.
Zo Sun Hi author’s words (Prologue)Someone.Being together with that person and chatting with him for a few hours,Facing that person, I felt that all my opinions about him are not necessarily correct.Because sometimes I feel that I have known him for 10, 20 years but at some point, I suddenly felt that I have never known him at all.It was my first time to meet him but I got this unexplainable good impression about him.I like his clear child-like eyes, I like his innocent child-like smile, I like his shy child-like feeling.Some people are lacking, but what they lack is their ability to mature, to come up with the source of inspiration, the ability to spread human kindness.If I met someone who misses his hometown, I would want to hug him tightly.

Some people, even if we want to meet them, we are not able to do so. Maybe because it is not yet the right time . The destiny between people is brought up through the passing of time.It is the same with him. Since the first time I met him around 10 years ago, I have been paying attention to him as a fan.After 10 years I am again indulging myself in clicking the shutter of my camera.I am not meeting YuChun of JYJ. I am also not taking photos of the actor Park YuChun. I just saw a person named Park YuChun.EPSON scanner imageTo Singer Park YuChun. [Everything is OK- peppertones (Korean independent group)]

The road ahead is still very long. He has been walking this path for 10 years already. There were times when it was too tiring. The moments of wanting to give up were countless. However, just like the warm sunshine shining through the earth, there were fans who supported YuChun. And it was through their support that YuChun was able to find his strength to move forward courageously. He will also continue to advance in the future.

For a long period of time, YuChun has hidden his identity as an on-stage singer. And because it was hidden not just for a short period but rather for a long period of time, so the words that contain joy, sadness, happiness and pain were deeply hidden as well. After experiencing those 10 years of events, if he can stand on stage again and sing in a more relaxed state of mind, then that would be great.

「Everything is OK. Everything is alright.」

To Actor Park YuChun. [You Are My Spring - Sung Si Kyung]

If you look closely into his eyes, you will feel that they are indeed very deep. His pair of deep black eyes are like bottomless deep wells. Once you have sunk in, you’ll never be able to get out from them. This is perhaps what you call amazement. YuChun possesses eyelashes which are longer and thicker than females but they make people want to guard against them to prevent from falling in between those stares.

His acting is also the same. It is just like we would be sucked in to the black hole eventually. With the roles that he played, taking the place of another person’s life, YuChun generally is “that person”. Song YuHyun in the drama <Miss Ripley> and Han Jung Woo in <Missing You> were the same.

His short yet painful love was just like the spring.  It was the spring that melted the coldness of winter. In front of love, he was always depressed but he, with that face that has to smile, can also make people feel that it’s the warmth of spring. Just like the nearing of the warm sunshine, the seed of his love that is growing, is also waiting for the arrival of spring…

[because you are my warm spring!]A 28-year-old man Park YuChun. [someday - Lee Sang Eun]

Nineteen years old. An outgoing youngster who wanted to become the bed in the room of a restless young girl, become the diary inside her drawer. Today after experiencing 10 years, he has become a man who can love a woman more than his own life. I want to understand the sacrifices he would make for the woman he loves.

Besides, he will turn 30 soon. I would like to know how he would portray himself in the future. How will he open up another life? In the future, if he is able to meet the person he liked during his younger years, I wish that he could stand upright in front of her.

Park YuChun who is one step behind. [Doll's Dream - Ilgiyebo]

Just like a cat. Felt like you have gotten close and wanted to unconsciously get even closer to him, and don’t know when but he has escaped to another faraway place again. Hating him for making it so hard to get close to him, so I turned away from him. I don’t know when, but we have gotten closer again. Just sitting there quietly, with his deep, big eyes staring in this direction. Even a person like him has experienced single-sided love before too.

One-sided love are things done by fans. One-sided love is when even if we have told the opposite side our feelings, we do not get any response and thus, it leaves scars in our hearts. But even if we just have told them our inner thoughts, when both eyes meet, the look in our eyes will also become warmer. On the other hand, even if we’re not able to see any hope after confessing, it seems like you won’t be experiencing any further hurtful feelings in future.

There is no specific word that can be used to describe this man, Park YuChun. From his bright smile, I can feel  the brightness of an innocent youngster. From the disappearing smile, a sense of sadness emitting from the corner of his eyes. Not being able to judge this man just by looking  at him from one single aspect, that is Park YuChun.

Acting is like a magical door that YuChun opened towards another path of his life. Through acting, he is walking along the path of “himself’ which is different from “himself”. When he was laughing and crying, his heart was hurting too. And with the accumulation of his emotions through such experiences, it was the first time that he discovered a new dream. He mentioned this over an interview before.

Park YuChun, because we are your fans so we feel very blessed. [Thank You For The Music - Lunchsong Project]

For a long period of time, YuChun has stayed with his fans as a singer and an actor. He sometimes uses music to entertain the ears of his fans, and sometimes uses drama to warm their hearts. To YuChun who has been so close to everyone’s life and inner hearts, his fans have made their promise again. They will become his strength in the future and continue to walk his path together. And it is because of the thing we call love, where staying together is better than all spoken words. Walking together and feeling the importance of this path, he once again said “really thank you,” shyly to express his feelings.EPSON scanner image

[Dreams of becoming a true actor without make-up and lighting]

YuChun is curious towards people. He always goes drinking and chatting with people he gets along with. His curiosity towards people and his passion towards acting are linked closely together. The movie <Sea Fog> was chosen because of this. Now YuChun’s sight has moved towards the big screen. He has become an actor for 4 years since the drama <Sungkyunkwan Scandal>. Looking at his growth, and spreading his wings on the much bigger stage of the big screen, the movie industry is also watching closely with great anticipation. Thus, there will still be countless stories. YuChun answered this with a definite tone.

#A man who looks strong but actually is very weak, a sad “love story”.

At some point, a movie was born from the deep “gaze” possessed by an actor.

With his back facing the sunset, YuChun’s eyes was emitting much brighter lights, just like a love that is sad and sorrowful. And this is the most suitable reason for his sad love story. Since his first piece of work as an actor starting from <Sungkyunkwan Scandal> to <Miss Ripley> to <Missing You>, YuChun’s choice has always been love stories. However, in movies, it would be better to have a performance which are more profound, showing a much wider rage of acting. Choosing bed scene that is unavoidable in a love story.

How do we learn how to express the beauty of love like the swaying waves? Perhaps this kind of story would be better if it will be filmed with YuChun as the main lead.

The story of a man who grew up after being abandoned by his parents and was adopted by other people, but then, his relationship with those who adopted him ended suddenly. Eventually he saw a young girl at the house of his adopted family. It was the first time he smiled but that happiness lasted only for a moment. After their separation, both of them have become strangers but he still could not forget the young girl. And by fate, they met again and both of them were having feelings for each other but destiny was cruel to them and the ending is a tragic one.

Merely imagining it can cause a feeling of suspense. It’s similar to Kang Dong Won in <Our Happy Time> and Huan Jung Min in <Man In Love> but YuChun is more capable in touching the hearts of female audiences.

#Wanting to understand the world, the “road movie” of a man who has taken the first step on his growth

With all the people surrounding YuChun, there are many hoobaes who admire him and many sunbaes who share the same passion as he does. YuChun is the kind of man who will do anything with all his best for others, once he opens his heart to them. His concern towards people and his curiosity towards the world are also linked closely together. That is why the way how YuChun’s eyes looks to the world is always warm. Through this gaze, people will try to look into the path of this man, eager to know as to what kind of story he has.

First, it would be very suitable if YuChun will be the lead actor in the film “One Top”.  The lead character is the lead singer of a band. The lead character has been producing his debut album for a long time but it was not successful at all. The response from the critics has been very cold too.

I felt that “there is something wrong” with the lead character riding on an old motorcycle bike, speeding carelessly. During his journey he met an old man in his seventies and drank soju together. Passing by a beach on a midsummer, he jumped into the sea happily. Next, he occasionally heard that his “bad piece of work” was circulated down when he was on his way to Gangwon to club, so he excitedly ruined the stage performance. Just like that, the people he had met and the society has cultivated this man.

Actually, for YuChun, music is something you cannot separate from him.

In these 10 years, he has experimented different genres of music. There are also genres that he has not shown us yet till now. Just like Joe Odagiri in the movie <I wish>, he is a man who has amazing ability even in his own music. Just like Johnny Depp in the movie <What’s Eating Gilbert Grape> who wanted to be a man who understands the world. Trying to imagine YuChun in road movie is also very enjoyable.

# The detective brothers going all around solving cases, new yet predictable comedy

YuChun who loves his family the most, is a filial son who takes care of his mother who is a widow. YuChun even decided that the most important requirement for him to date a woman was “someone whom he can introduce to his mother”. Besides, he also has dreams on acting in the same movie with his brother who is also an actor.

Brothers acting together in the same movie? It would not be okay if it is boring and dull. YuChun’s mischievous image is very suitable to do a comedy detective movie where he can display his abilities as much as he wants. The main characters of the movie are Park YuChun and Park YuHwan as detectives. Even though their capabilities are not acknowledged, everyday they would wear overcoats representing their jobs as detectives and at the same time, acting as the funny brothers. Then one day, a murder was found in a dark corner of the city. The detective brothers accidentally found evidences of the case and started their investigation. The ending of the movie? Wait for the premiere of the movie and confirm it yourself.

#The story of a man who is ignorant about the truth and yet standing at the center of the happenings [Thriller movie]

Having fair skin, dimples on his two cheeks, wrinkles can be seen when he smiles. YuChun’s image is “kind-hearted young man”. He seldom talks. Although he will not get over excited, he also will not lower his tone of voice all the time. Initially he was just a batter who was able to hit the baseball in silence but to everyone’s surprise, he was the triumph card who scored a home run at the mpst important moment. YuChun always has his killer moves when he’s acting. Because he possesses different kind of images, he is able to meet the audience with different kind of images anytime when he is acting.

If he acts as a lead character in a thriller movie, it would be nice if his occupation is a novelist. Audience will think that he was suffering from serious mysophobia in his daily life upon seeing his snowy white hand. No one knows of his secrets. The characters in this novel are the victims of all the incidents happened. The novel is getting hot responses from public but as the popularity of the novel is getting higher, more weird incidents will happen to the author.It is not clear that the lead character of this thriller is a victim or a suspect regarding those incidents. It is a character that any actors would want to try acting in. Yoo Ji Tae in <Old Boy> and Park Hae Il in <Memories of Murder> grew into a real actor through movies.

Just thinking how YuChun is going to portray the image of the novelist already gave me goosebumps.

#The main character who is quick-witted and full of justice in blockbuster

Movie cannot be completed by one person. Nowadays “broadcast through various channels” are popular. The collaborations among actors are very important. Regarding friendly collaborations, YuChun has definite advantage among a lot of actors. This is all thanks to the experiences accumulated from the 10 years of his group activities. Because YuChun matches well with blockbusters so it is very anticipating that he will do very well in it. Compared to being the main leader of the movie, it is more recommended that he becomes the second lead who supports the main lead. If there is a strong character with clear mind, smart and full of justice, it is a character more suitable for him.

The plot of the blockbuster is captivating just because it is simple enough. The plot is about the terrorists attack and cause chaos in the city. The elite anti-terrorist agents are trying to save the situation. Of course the personality of each character is a must. YuChun is the dark horse who has a bizarre way of thinking, quick-witted during crisis and able to overturn the situation. It is totally like <The Dark Knight> and Gordon Joseph-Levitt in <Inception>. If YuChun acts in a blockbuster, I think he will be able to portray the most charming character compared to everyone

Kor-Chi translated & shared by: Sing_Cinq_仙后站@Weibo

English translated & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC/TRANS] 140418 C-JeS Entertainment artists leave heartfelt message on official homepage in respect of Sewol sinking accidentApril 18, 2014 · pvtse

[TRANS]

We offer our deepest condolences in respect of the victims in Sewol ferry accident and to everyone who are suffering tragic loss of their beloved family member(s).

We sincerely pray that the rescue operation for those who are still missing is progressing smoothly and the students return safely to their families’ embrace.

[ALT TRANS]

We would like to offer our deepest condolences to the victims of the Sewol ferry sinking accident and consolation to the horrible feelings of the ones who have lost their beloved family.

Since the rescue for the missing people is progressing smoothly, we earnestly pray that the students will return to their families’ bosoms.

JYJ (Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu) – Choi Min Sik – Seol Kyung Gu – Lee Bum Soo – Lee Jung Jae – Park Sung Woong – Kwak Do Won – Song Sae Byuk – Song Ji Hyo – Gummy – Kang Hye Jung – Jung Sun Ah – Jung Suk Won – Park Yoo Hwan – Jin Hyuk – Kim Moo Young

Source: C-JeS Official HomepageTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3 + @Sheenathe6004Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Excited for Yoochun's Sea Fog as well... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[sCAN + TRANS] Producer Bong Joon-ho mentions ‘Sea Fog’ to share an update about the movieApril 19, 2014 · rilanna

photo web_3420635237_c13ebc9c_20140419_104129.jpg

Interviewer: Come to think of it, director Bong [Joon-ho] is also the producer of <Sea Fog>, how are you feeling?

Bong Joon-ho: Post production is coming along well right now, I’m like a nervous wreck every day. (laughs) Above all, having actors who do well are the best.

Credit: Cine 21 article via DC PYC GallTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Archived