[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" [spot] Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ to Be Named as honorary ambassador for Korea Medical Tour! ① Posted by: suhihi00 , October 1, 2014 This post is also available in: Korean

JYJ are holding their own handprints. These hand prints will be exhibited at Korea Tourism Organization.
An event to celebrate the opening of online integration platform of ‘Visit Medical Korea’ was held at Korea Tourism Organization TIC on October 1.
Byun Choo-suk, the president of Korea Tourism Organization, said, “I firmly believe medical tour in Korea will grow fast. Online integration platform ‘Visit Medical Korea’ (www.visitmedicalkorea.com) was created to give practical help and advices to tourists who visit Korea for medical services.”
He also said, “We will also provide one on one consultation to tourists all over the world. This site is also available in English, Chinese and Japanese. We will additionally provide Arabic, Russian and Vietnamese services soon.”

JYJ is taking picture with the President Byun Choo-suk.
JYJ(Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun) who have huge fan base around the world participated in this event as honorary ambassadors.
JYJ, as honorary ambassadors, will raise awareness of excellence of Korea’s advanced medical service and also participate in a lot of events.
Online integration platform ‘Visit Medical Korea’ aims to increase competitiveness of Korea’s medical service and to help with taking a leap as a country with the world’s best medical service.

[spot] “We Will Do Our Best as Honorary Ambassadors for Korea Medical Tourism and as JYJ!” -  Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ  ②   Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Park Kayla
class="entry-title" [spot] “We Will Do Our Best as Honorary Ambassadors for Korea Medical Tourism and as JYJ!” – Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ ② Posted by: suhihi00 , October 1, 2014 This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean

An event to celebrate the opening of online integration platform of ‘Visit Medical Korea’ (www.visitmedicalkorea.com) was held at Korea Tourism Organization TIC on October 1.
JYJ(Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun) who have huge fan base around the world participated in this event as honorary ambassadors.
Park Yoochun said, “I became aware of the importance of health as I was very busy with heavy schedules. I am so glad to be named as honorary ambassador for Korea medical tourism. I will do my best to raise awareness of Korea’s advanced medical services.”
Kim Jae-joong also said, “I am so honored to be named as honorary ambassador for Korea medical tourism, too. I will try hard to let many people around the world know about beauty of Korea.”
Kim Jun-su stated, “I am really glad to be appointed as honorary ambassador for Korea medical tourism. I hope many people all over the world to know more about Korean culture and also JYJ’s music. I also hope that many people visit Korea.”
Meanwhile, JYJ, as honorary ambassadors, will raise awareness of excellence of Korea’s advanced medical service and also participate in a lot of events.

Look at Park Yoochun! He is the most handsome he has ever been!

Kim Jun-su shows off his charisma with short hairstyle.

Kim Jae-joong is being called as a ‘devoted son’ as he recently held 70th birthday celebrations and golden wedding for his parents.
[spot] Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ to Be Named as honorary ambassador for Korea Medical Tour!  ①
 Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Park Kayla

Guest snsqlc61

tealee said: class="entry-title" [spot] Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ to Be Named as honorary ambassador for Korea Medical Tour! ① Posted by: suhihi00 , October 1, 2014 This post is also available in: Korean

JYJ are holding their own handprints. These hand prints will be exhibited at Korea Tourism Organization.
An event to celebrate the opening of online integration platform of ‘Visit Medical Korea’ was held at Korea Tourism Organization TIC on October 1.
Byun Choo-suk, the president of Korea Tourism Organization, said, “I firmly believe medical tour in Korea will grow fast. Online integration platform ‘Visit Medical Korea’ (www.visitmedicalkorea.com) was created to give practical help and advices to tourists who visit Korea for medical services.”
He also said, “We will also provide one on one consultation to tourists all over the world. This site is also available in English, Chinese and Japanese. We will additionally provide Arabic, Russian and Vietnamese services soon.”

JYJ, as honorary ambassadors, will raise awareness of excellence of Korea’s advanced medical service and also participate in a lot of events.
Online integration platform ‘Visit Medical Korea’ aims to increase competitiveness of Korea’s medical service and to help with taking a leap as a country with the world’s best medical service.

[spot] “We Will Do Our Best as Honorary Ambassadors for Korea Medical Tourism and as JYJ!” -  Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ  ②   Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Park Kayla
class="entry-title" [spot] “We Will Do Our Best as Honorary Ambassadors for Korea Medical Tourism and as JYJ!” – Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ ② Posted by: suhihi00 , October 1, 2014 This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean

An event to celebrate the opening of online integration platform of ‘Visit Medical Korea’ (www.visitmedicalkorea.com) was held at Korea Tourism Organization TIC on October 1.
Park Yoochun said, “I became aware of the importance of health as I was very busy with heavy schedules. I am so glad to be named as honorary ambassador for Korea medical tourism. I will do my best to raise awareness of Korea’s advanced medical services.”
Kim Jae-joong also said, “I am so honored to be named as honorary ambassador for Korea medical tourism, too. I will try hard to let many people around the world know about beauty of Korea.”
Kim Jun-su stated, “I am really glad to be appointed as honorary ambassador for Korea medical tourism. I hope many people all over the world to know more about Korean culture and also JYJ’s music. I also hope that many people visit Korea.”
Meanwhile, JYJ, as honorary ambassadors, will raise awareness of excellence of Korea’s advanced medical service and also participate in a lot of events.

Kim Jae-joong is being called as a ‘devoted son’ as he recently held 70th birthday celebrations and golden wedding for his parents.
[spot] Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ to Be Named as honorary ambassador for Korea Medical Tour!  ①

snsqlc61 said: tealee said: class="entry-title" [spot] Kim Jae-joong, Kim Jun-su and Park Yoochun of JYJ to Be Named as honorary ambassador for Korea Medical Tour! ① Posted by: suhihi00 , October 1, 2014 This post is also available in: Korean

class="entry-title"[NEWS + INFO] 141002 ‘Haemoo’ to compete for Golden Orchid Award at The 34th Hawaii International Film Festival October 2, 2014 · pvtse

photo 61997.jpg

The 34th Hawaii International Film Festival (30 Oct — 9 Nov 2014) shifts to the end of October this year, opening with ISHII Yuya 石井裕也‘s The Vancouver Asahi バンクーバーの朝日 about a baseball team of second-generation Japanese in the 1930’s. [...]

The film headlines a lineup of films from 45 countries, including more than 60 films from Asia. With the Vancouver festival downsizing its Asian lineup, Hawaii is now one of the largest showcases for Asian cinema in North America. [...]

Asian films competing for the event’s Golden Orchid Awards are South Korean thrillers A Hard Day 끝까지 간다 and Haemoo 해무 | 海霧, Philippines’ transsexual documentary Shunned, and — from Taiwan film-makers — Paradise in Service 軍中樂園 and The Furthest End Awaits さいはてにて かけがえのない場所.

A brand-new section this year is the New Frontiers Program that in its inaugural edition has an Islamic theme. The Asian films are Brunei’s Yasmine (about silat martial arts) and, from Singapore, Banting (about wrestling) and Sayang Disayang (about food).

Sayang Disayang is among several Asian films screening that have been submitted as foreign language Oscar candidates. Other potential nominees in the lineup include Haemoo (South Korea), The Golden Era (Hong Kong) and The Teacher’s Diary คิดถึงวิทยา (Thailand).

The festival’s main Asian lineup is programmed in spotlight sections dedicated to recent films from seven regions: Japan, South Korea, China (including Hong Kong), Taiwan, India, Philippines and Southeast Asia (excluding Philippines). [...]

Note: parts unrelated to Haemoo were omitted.

Source: FilmBiz Asia

The 34th Hawaii Film Festival (HIFF) will be held on October 30 to November 9. Haemoo has been selected to be one of the ten Halekulani Golden Orchid Award Nominees.

The Golden Orchid Award (presented by Halekulani) is bestowed upon the narrative and documentary films that best express artistic and technical excellence and promote cross-cultural understanding. Like the rare endemic orchids of our native Hawaii, these awards recognize singular achievements amid collective beauty. Each nominated film furthers the Hawaii International Film Festival mandate to entertain, enlighten and empower. Our international jury will select the films that articulate this manifesto consistent with the cross-pollination of words, ideas and images that comprise the kinetic and visceral power of film. (Source)

Park YuChun at BIFF 2014 "Birth of an Actor"

Embedded image permalink

BzAefrECUAIq69X.jpg

BzAexFGCUAA6v4N.jpg

BzAZMkHCYAEGk9U.jpg

Embedded image permalink

BzATEwTCQAAz5UC.jpg

BzAYdCrCAAEWw68.jpg

More Here:  JYJ CAFFEINE: Park YuChun at BIFF 2014 "Birth of an Actor"
http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/10/park-yuchun-at-biff-2014-birth-of-actor.html?spref=tw

Tweets and Translations...
Cr: ohmyjunsu (O) and inheaven_wJYJ (I) and WidM_info (W)

YC was asked what he did last night after arriving in Busan, he said "I really wanted to rest but I talked with Kwak Dowon sunbaenim- about films until dawn while drinking" http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1412320221775175008  (O)

YC said he likes comfortable clothing, and he loves flip flops. He came to Busan yesterday wearing flip flops, and to him, they are the most comfortable thing in the world. He also wears 'training outfits' (sports wear) a lot, as they are comfortable http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20141003161507331  (O)

YC said Jaejoong is in Busan RT @fromthe1215 재중이부산와잇데 유천이가 애기한 (O)

Yoochun said he has cried listening to Junsu sing before, once again proving his hardcore Xiapwa status xD (via @si9095) (O)

YC: Everytime I see JS, and I mean this, I feel like he's a musician from the heavens. He sings really well
Q: Is JS's acting so-so? 
YC: There's a lot of acting involved in musicals but a huge part of it is music too. It's nice to listen to 
~musicals by singers. I've cried twice listening to singers sing. One was Junsu and the other was The One hyung. Junsu is great on stage.~ (O)
"Every time I see JS, I sincerely think he was born to be a musician. He sings so well...I love listening to his singing voice" 
YC: "There r 2 ppl who made me cry after listening to their songs&that's JS&The One. He is truly splendid every time I see him on the stage" (I)

YC: For JS, not lip service but he's just born to be musician.He really sings well. Musicals need acting but also music a lot."#JYJ #BIFF 
YC: Junsu is the first one I cried after listening in person. 2nd was TheOne. JS is just so wonderful when he's on stage. #JYJ #BIFF (W)

YC "I love JJ hyung because he has the gaze and the tones that I can't express in acting." (I)

YC: (Q: can you make rank for members' acting?) I like JJ cause he has eyes and tones that I can't express. #JYJ #BIFF (W)

YC said he felt the fundamental, basic charm of film even more while filming Haemoo. Made him more confident that acting was a good decision (O)

YC said 'I love Satoori~' in Busan satoori ^^ Sounds like 'Satoori Saranghande-ii RT @1215thezurong 유천이 사투리로 사랑한데이~~~ 했는데 목소리 지림 기절 ㅇ<-< (O)

YC said he wants to act with Jung Yoomi from 'Discovery of Love' (NOT the same Jung Yoomi from RTP) (O)

YC: Currently saw 'Begin Again' and was really great. I wanna do films like (KOR film) 'A Passing Rain', '時越愛(A Love Story)', 'The Classic' (W)

Q: 3 of your best points as an actor, not a singer YC: voice, shoulders, eyelashes XD (O)

YC chose 1. voice 2. shoulders 3. eyelashes as his charms! (I)

YC said he really likes Gwyneth Paltrow. He likes her freckles (O)

YC said he will be doing JYJ activities until the end of this year, and that he will look at scenarios/projects & plans beginning of 2015 (O)

Yuchun also commented at #BIFF2014 Open Talk that he will focus on JYJ activities until the end of the year! (I)

Yoochun said he wants to take on a romantic comedy film. Yes please! ^^ (O)

Q: Idol-turned-actor you consider a rival? YC: Im Siwan. I couldn't tell if he was a singer or actor when watching The Attorney & Triangle (O)

Q: Do you keep in contact with any actresses? 
YC: I keep in touch with Han Jimin. We have a very comfortable nuna-dongsaeng relationship ~
~ YC: Our relationship shouldn't be misunderstood. As a woman, actress and nuna, she's a charming actress.
YC also said: I keep in touch with Kang Hyejung nuna, even before she joined my agency. Someone like Hyejung-nuna, who takes care of ppl~ ~ around her so well, is very rare. (O)

YC was complimented as the best idol-turned-actor, and he said "I'm not sure. Acting up to now, I've never thought that I am good"  ~ "It's just that I've become better at focusing and matching my acting. Saying I'm good at acting, I'm not sure about that"(O)

A male fan said he's been a fan for 10 years and YC's reaction was 'wow~' xD RT @go2jyj: 남팬분이 10년째 팬이라고 하니까 와~ (O)

YC said he had a tough time due to the stigma of being from an idol background. It would've been sad if the public couldn't feel why he had~ to act. He felt pressure b/c of that. 
YC: However, the good thing about being from an idol background is that the style of music I like is helpful to my acting. 
YC: I'm actually listening to music more after taking up acting. It helps my emotions & music is definitely needed to create the atmosphere. (O)

YC "To be honest, what made it difficult for me was the [public's] preconception of me as idol singer." 
YC "It was sad that they didn't understand the need for me to start acting...there was pressure in that regard" 
YC "On the other hand, the upside of being a singer is that the music I like helps me when I act. Acting makes me listen to music more." 
YC "It helps me set the mood, and music is crucial in bringing out the atmosphere [in acting.]" (I)

YC: I went to a photoshoot in flip flops & a hat. I've never had much interest in accessories but I'm wondering if I should dress up more.  
YC: I didn't think much about things like my hair color but looking at my members now, I think maybe dying my hair a bit would be nice (O)

Response to what has changed since starting acting career: YC "I don't dress up as much as I did... before I had to show something..."
YC "I went to a photo shoot recently in flip-flops&hat...I've never had interest in accessories but now I feel like I should dress up more"
YC "I never thought about my hair color and stuff, but now that I see the members, I feel like maybe I should dress up a little more" (I)

YC: The thing I envied most about my character in Haemoo was the love. I want to experience a love that is worth losing myself in
 YC: I was so sincere in the scene where I put Han Yeri's shoes on for her after our the bed scene that I got goosebumps. I felt like crying~but the feelings I had were so strong. (O)

YC: That kind of love was the most envious thing of my character and wanna have love like stn I can forget myself like Haemoo. #JYJ #BIFF 
YC: It was so goose bumps that I felt from the bottom of my heart when filmed the scene I put Hongmae's shoes on her feet after bed scene. (W)

"In the scene where I put on shoes on Han Ye-ri after the love scene, I got the chills bc I was so sincere. I wanted to burst out in tears" (I)

YC "I want to fall in love that will make me forget myself like in #Haemoo " (I)

Fans were asked which scene YC did best, and they said bed scene. YC said he liked the bed scene/the bed scene was good XD (O)

YC: I can't do it well but I like acting that involves expressing emotions through my hands, and not my face & dialogue (O)

During #Haemoo promotion, Director Bong commented that Korean cinema was lucky to have discovered an actor like Yuchun hehe (I)

YC "I am so embarrassed to listen to Director Bong Jun-Ho's praises...I wonder if I am really in the position to hear such praises" (I)

Thanks to the kind and generous 'translators' for sharing...

Updated with Fancams:

Cr: Grace Park

Park Yuchun and HaeMoo Cast During Stage Greeting at BIFF 2014

Press Pics

10712762_827222247318699_220121907124905

10660375_827220633985527_645930146968209

1497779_827219527318971_1008109525936612

10710853_827220257318898_176328446752475

10440851_827221120652145_336237509977945

10665212_827222197318704_461185347864309

10492009_827221533985437_172827890246433

1394035_827221720652085_6414950000283713

1544374_827222443985346_4573951218767210

1932254_827222120652045_7003353248347910

Much More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun and HaeMoo Stage Greeting at BIFF 2014... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/10/park-yuchun-and-haemoo-stage-greeting.html?spref=tw

JYJ: Gangnam Concert (October 5, 2014)

Much Much More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Solo Concert at 2014 Gangnam KPOP Festival http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/10/jyj-solo-concert-at-2014-gangnam-kpop.html?spref=tw

JYJ in CONCERT

Tweets and Translations
By Y_S_H_I (Y), Jaejoongholics (J), OhmyJunsu (O), Rubypurple_fan ®

BzLgWvWCcAEO_d6.jpg

BzLK2heCUAAlFQc.jpg

Creation

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

BzLhiYnCUAIrMTA.jpg

BzLojx5CUAE3OeU.jpg

BzLraaZCQAAi93a.jpg

Be the One!!! Fans are dancing with #JYJ (Y)

BzLonTsCIAAEiGf.jpg

BzLgVkVCIAIpac0.jpg

Embedded image permalink

#JYJ #김재중 #GangnamConcert Baboboy (J)
Baboboy!!!  (Y)

Embedded image permalink

Annyeonghaseo~ We are JYJ! Hello, I am Junsu! This is the second time we're doing an outdoor concert in Korea (O)

Embedded image permalink

JS: Please enjoy and 'play' with us ^^ (O) 

JJ thanking the fans who are here coz he knows a lot have lined up for tickets for 3days (Y)
JJ knows that fans queue for tickets for several days so he is really thankful for the support. #JYJinGangnam 
JJ is saying that everyone take care since it is getting colder during the night. #JYJinGangnam®

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

JS: It's hot but refreshing, so it's good. We didn't wear our 마의 (old fashion grandpa-like jackets) YC: Excuse me... 마의? JS: Ah.. Jacket.. (O)

BzLp7IMCEAAJwxl.png

Junsu's choice in vocab always cracks Yoochun up hahahaha~~~~~ Remember JYJ Valentine video from this year... XDDD (O)

BzLlhhRCAAAu0pM.jpg

BzLnjjQCAAESBTY.jpg

Fans calling out "Jaejoongahhh"

JJ solo - Keshou (Make up) KR version #JYJinGangnam ®
JJ Solo...Make Up (Y)

Video

Embedded image permalink

by Jaeobsession

Embedded image permalink

JS solo - Love is like snowflake #JYJinGangnam ®
Junsu solo...Love is like a Snowflake!(Y)

BzLljT2CIAAAq2g.jpg

Embedded image permalink

#김재중 #JYJinGangnamConcert Leaning on You -YC solo (J)
oh bb ahhh your soothing voice is making me cry!!!!!(Y)

Video

by eunju kim

BzLszRpCUAA88p7.jpg

Embedded image permalink

JJ solo - Run Across the Sky #JYJinGangnam ®
GorJAEus Rocker JAE is in the house!!!!(Y)

BzLnff6CIAAZLDU.jpg

JS solo - Tarantallegra ®
Tarantallegra!!! Just the intro gets everyone screaming!!!! Junsu jumping!!!  (Y)

BzLsRDVCQAA69dS.jpg

Walk with her in Spring(Y)

Video

By Hee Ya

BzLXoc5CEAEMo0E.jpg

BzMOfDgCIAEHK6c.jpg

JJ solo - Butterfly #JYJinGangnam ®

Butterfly with sexy Jae!!!(Y)

Video

by chinchin415xia

BzLonXTCEAEjwRM.jpg

BzLtpD_CUAMlAVm.jpg

YC solo - 30 (Lazy Life) #JYJinGangnam ®
Lazy life...he's smiling a lot tonight again...its melting our hearts  (Y)

BzLZvdVCYAAwJNf.jpg

This.. Yoochun was so playful and naturally sexy >____<!! RT @sugarnoona 30 live version is a must hear (O)

Instead of the original ending talk of Thirty YC: Wanna have a glass of Soju? 
Fans: YES!! 
YC: But tmr is monday... (O)

JS solo - Incredible #JYJinGangnam ®
Something Incredible...something so magical!! You're somethin' somethin'  (Y)

BzLuV7CCAAATbcP.jpg

In Heaven  (Y)
their harmony ;~~~; #JYJinGangnam ®

BzLcgsdCcAASnSh.jpg

These world-class performers bring K-pop to a different level!!! #JYJ only JYJ!!! NO ONE ELSE COMES CLOSE!!!!!! 

BzLeAXJCIAEankL.jpg

Let Me See #JYJinGangnam ®
Let me see  (Y)

BzLdawmCMAAn1QP.jpg

[Fancam] Let Me See  #김재중 #JYJinGangnamConcert RT @midoyot: RT @furufuruold: 動画を投稿しました http://instagram.com/p/txMoFZTauO/  (J)  
They've been singing and dancing non-stop for the last hour.. but they still sound perfect. Only JYJ... (O)

MENT

YC: It's gotten colder...but Junsu took (his jacket) off JS: I've been dancing so much so.... I'm hot XD (O)

The relationship between JYJ and their fans is amazing~ They both know what the other wants. ^^ #JYJinGangnam ®
hahaha penzal q thank q~ #JYJinGangnam
fans are so quick to answer too!!! #JYJinGangnam ®

Fans chanting for ONE MORE TIME! Just like in Seoul con XD
JS wanted to move on but fans went awww!!! and chanted one more time!! so JS did it again and he said "this is fun right?" XDD (O)
Only Junsu can do this ---- PENZAL Q...Thank You!!! hahaha  (Y)

BzMFSNlCMAEyYRh.jpg

JYJ should just be PenzalQ's spokespersons forever I mean they're doing the job anyway XDDD (O)

Awwwwwww sooo cute!!!  (Y)

So So #JYJinGangnam ®
Fans singing along with #JYJ  (Y)

BzLf6-dCEAADpef.jpg

Be My Girl #JYJinGangnam
are you ready for the flash mob dance? #JYJinGangnam
This concert is gold, oh my gosh... <333 #JYJinGangnam ® 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

#JYJinGangnamConcert Dancer Time - Mission (J)

People reminiscing (good or bad?) that they have to listen to Valentine countless times when watching 3v3! hahaha! #JYJinGangnam ®
Valentine!!!  (Y)

BzLisdsCEAAwJ8A.jpg

MENT

BzMFSNKCQAEZidP.jpg

Embedded image permalink

They said it's the last song. Hope there's an encore and they sing chajatta, our national anthem, haha! or empty XD #JYJinGangnam 
Back Seat #JYJinGangnam®
Backseat!!!  (Y)

BzLjq8lCQAA_g58.jpg

JJ said he was wondering why no one was shouting encore during the dancers' time...here it is...ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE
#JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ!!!!!!! (Y)

Empty #JYJinGangnam ®
Empty!!!!!!!(Y)

BzLlBvqCEAA8o_7.jpg

Awww we'll be EMPTY without you #JYJ  (Y)
let it goooooo #JYJinGangnam ®

BzLln5XCYAE0Qsg.jpg

BzMBTxLCMAEqS05.jpg

Embedded image permalink

End
JYJ thanking the fans for coming! #JYJinGangnam ®

Embedded image permalink

BzLmOVMCcAAoUzF.jpg

BzLmWirCIAIE2WD.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Thanks so much @Y_S_H_I of @JYJ_PH and @ning225 for live streaming for fans who couldn't be there!!!!! (O)

One and Only JYJ! Simply amazing @1215thexiahtic @bornfreeonekiss #6002themicky  (O)

[song List]141005 �� #김재중 #JYJinGangnamConcert
①Creation
②Be The One
③Baboboy
Ment 1
④Keshou 化粧 (JJ)
⑤Love Like a Snowflake (JS)
➅Leaning on You (YC)
➆Running in the Sky (JJ)
⑧Tarantallegra (JS)
⑨Walking with her in Spring (YC)
⑩Butterfly (JJ)
⑪서른 30 Lazy Life (YC)
⑫Incredible (JS)
VCR
⑬In Heaven
⑭Let Me See
Ment 2
⑮So So
⑯Be My Girl
Dancer Time - Mission
⑰Valentine
Ment 3
⑱Backseat
Encore
⑲Empty

(J)

Pictures Credit as tagged and to fans

Rehearsals

By Rabbit83lee

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Credit as tagged

Updated with News Report...
class="titleNews" JYJ Freezes Traffic by Gathering 50,000 Fans to Street Concert
2014.10.06 11:00 Newsen Hwang Hye Jin Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung 

JYJ heated up the autumn night by gathering 50,000 fans to Yeongdong street.

C-JeS Entertainment, JYJ’s agency, stated on October 6, “JYJ held the ‘Gangnam Hallyu Festival’ solo concert on October 5, on the stage specially set up in front of KEPCO (Korean Electric Power Corporation) in Yeongdong street. After filling up Seoul Olympic Stadium with 30,000 fans in August with 2014 Asia Tour in Seoul, JYJ caused traffic around Yeongdong street with the fans who came to see JYJ from all over the world. JYJ proved its popularity by gathering 50,000 fans to Yeongdong street, and gathered great response from them by performing 20 songs live over two hours.”

JYJ presented songs of various genres, including ballad, dance, rock, acoustic, R&B and more, for not only its fans but for all citizens who came out in order to enjoy the fall concert.

Kim Jae Joong and Park Yoo Chun presented special stages by singing Lee Juck’s Running in the Sky and Mate’s Leaning on you, respectively. When Kim Junsu presented powerful dance performances for his solo album title songs Tarantallegra and Be my Girl, the audience responded with enthusiastic cheers.

During the remix performance for Be my Girl, 50,000 fans cheered by doing the wave and citizens in their 40’s and 50’s watching from the streets also participated in making the wave, enjoying the festival.

JYJ said, “It’s the perfect weather for a concert on an autumn night. We’re happy that more people came than we expected, despite the fact that it’s our first street concert in six years.”

JYJ performed over 19 songs this day, including dance songs Be the One and Babo Boy during the opening stage. They were followed by the sentimental song In Heaven as well as the ballad songs Let me See and So So.

JYJ Freezes Traffic by Gathering 50,000 Fans to Street Concert

Wrapping up the concert with Back Seat, JYJ stated, “Thank you to everyone who came today and since the weather has gotten colder, be careful not to catch a cold. This was an enjoyable time. See you again.”

The fans then made request for an encore song, and the members got up on the stage one more time to sing Empty as the finale song, to which the global fans sang along the chorus in English.

JYJ proved its status as the veteran hallyu artist by presenting stable live performances, dance moves in unison as well as its stage manners along with the dancers, interacting closely with the fans. Water and air shots heightened the atmosphere and the members made good use of the protruding stage to capture the eyes and ears of the audience.

After the concert was over, Lee Jung Hee (44/female) said, “JYJ’s music, which I enjoyed in the middle of Yeongdong street, was the best. It was a perfect concert with nothing to take out, with their powerful performances and ballad stages, apart from interacting with the fans on the stage.”

Vicky (25/female), who came from Indonesia, also said, “I couldn’t attend the Asia tour. I came to Korea in order to see JYJ’s concert in Korea. I waited since the morning but gave me such a happy memory and I love JYJ so much.”

Having wrapped up the solo concert by proving its status as a global artist, JYJ recently finished its 2014 Asia tour in 8 cities, including Seoul, Hong Kong, Beijing, Ho Chi Minh, Chengdu, Taipei, Shanghai and Bangkok.

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

mwave

[KBS NEWS CLIP] VIDEDO: JYJ Fans take over Yeongdong-daero http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=056&aid=0010078302 
Via crystalmoon64

Gangnam District Office
#JYJ 와 함께한 강남의 밤 !! 어떠셨나요 ?
정말 많은 분들이 즐겨주신 강남한류페스티벌~!
역시 JYJ ~ !! 역시 강남 ~ ♡

*변화를 선도하는 강남! 희망을 선사하는 강남!

#jyj는사랑입니다.
#love_gangnam
— with Young Kim. (4 photos)

The one with the #JYJ of the night!! Did you make a difference?
Really a lot of fun Gangnam Hallyu Festival ~!
JYJ too ~!! Nevertheless the Gangnam ~ ♡ * change Gangnam! Hope presents Gangnam!

#Jyj는사랑입니다.
#love_gangnam (Translated by Bing
[TRANS]
The night of Gangnam with #JYJ !! How was it ?
Tons of people had fun at Gangnam Hallyu Festival~!
As expected it’s JYJ ~ !! And also Gangnam ~ ♡
*Gangnam that’s leading change! Gangnam that’s providing hope! #Love_jyj.
#love_gangnam
Trans by Rilanna of JYJ3

1097667_879365382076373_8667922151155943

10697178_879365385409706_388739103206953

10623427_879365395409705_882151545618658

886733_879365392076372_48207977661923821
class="entry-title"Before the Event...
class="entry-title"[PICS] 141005 JYJ delivered 6,500Kg of rice to Gangnam district office October 5, 2014 · rilanna  
photo NISI20141005_0010211228_web.jpg

Commissioner of Gangnam-gu Shin Yeon-hee was taken in the photo after receiving the delivery of 6,500Kg of rice from group JYJ at ‘JYJ’s rice of love delivery ceremony’ held in Gangnam district office on October 5th.

photo NISI20141005_0010211231_web.jpg

Group JYJ was taken in the photo, holding their hand-printings after delivering 6,500Kg of rice in Gangnam-gu at ‘JYJ’s rice of love delivery ceremony’ held in Gangnam district office on October 5th
Source: Newsis(1, 2)
Translated & Shared by:
JYJ3

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 9/29-10/5 (Will update continuously...
http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/09/jyj-news-week-of-929-105-will-update.html?spref=tw

News Reports about JYJ's Gangnam Concert

Cr: STARNEWS KOREA

JYJ enthralls 50,000 fans in Gangnam

Updated : October 06 2014 True to the name of JYJ’s world tour concert “Return of the King,” the trio seemed like kings who had conquered the K-pop world on Sunday.

On Sunday evening, tens of thousands of people flocked to Gangnam, an affluent southern district of Seoul, for the K-pop concert featuring JYJ.

The entire seven-lane Yeongdong road in front of the Korea Electric Power Corp. headquarters in Samseong-dong, blocked off for the two-hour concert, was filled by some 50,000 fans from home and abroad.

As admission to the concert was on a first come, first serve basis, some fans reportedly camped out at the site for two days ahead of the show.

Those who could not obtain a ticket crammed into the nearby streets to watch the show from a distance.

The three members of JYJ -- Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu -- stepped onto the special outdoor stage at 7 p.m.

They opened the concert with “Be the One” and “Baboboy,” and performed a total of 19 songs. Each member also gave an individual performance of favorite or self-composed songs.

“Autumn night, it is the best weather to hold a concert in. We are pleased that many more fans than we expected came to this street gig,” JYJ told the audience.

The band said farewell to its fans with the final song “Empty.”

Started in 2011, the K-pop concert is a part of the Gangnam Festival designed to promote hallyu, the overseas Korean pop culture boom. The annual show has also featured A-list K-pop acts such as Rain, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, TVXQ, EXO and SHINee.

JYJ released its second studio album “Just Us” on July 29 and toured eight Asian cities for the concert tour “Return of the King.”

By Ock Hyun-ju (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com) 

kpopherald

Park Yoo Chun Talks Acting and Fashion at BIFF Village 
abdiwi1tjdbrzhn37vaoikli1qq8utou.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] 
Park Yoo Chun was invited to share his feelings about his acting career at BIFF Village during the Busan International Film Festival.

‘The Birth of an Actor’ was the title of the corner that was given to Park Yoo Chun on October 3. The singer/actor filmed his first full-length movie this year and impressed both the national audience and the international critics in ‘Sea Fog’ (Shim Sung Bo, Bong Joon Ho). What he showed last Friday was not the top-idol-star side of him (he was in TVXQ and continues his singing career with JYJ) but a mature and honest young actor who is ambitious and down-to-earth.

Park debuted his acting career a few years ago with a role in a historical drama. His efforts led him to a few roles in regular TV projects, from playing a twisted character in ‘Rooftop Prince’ to playing the main character of ‘Three Days’, a zealous bodyguard that will search for the President after a third party attempted his assassination.

n0zda54o2qkh8ks08jhlfrb07omofejt.jpg
He now would like to try romantic comedies. It must be said that his first film, ‘Sea Fog’, is about greed and the subjectivity that concerns a human life’s value. Nothing really romantic here. “I loved ‘It’s Ok, It’s Love’. ‘Begin Again’, ‘The Classic’, ‘Il Mare’, I’d like to film that kind of movies.” When asked about his ideal partner, he confessed “The actress I’d love to film with is currently filming a drama. It’s Jung Yoo Mi, her gentle image looks really beautiful to me.”

Fashion talk now, Park started to develop an interest for clothing as he started to act. Even though his favorite go-to remains slippers, he eventually loves to dress up: “Before, I used to think that I just had to show something new for people to like my fashion, but as I started acting, I realized that I could just trust my own sense. Now, even during my JYJ activities, I always try to compose my outfits by myself.”

78dzkjjygee8qwp5orsipqbvul7krqoo.jpg
The ‘Sea Fog’ opportunity changed his mind on acting. He now would like to focus on this career as it reflects his true personality. “I hope that I will be able to act for many years. With ‘Sea Fog’, I realized and learnt a lot of things. I feel like despite the mistakes I did, I have no regret. It’s a movie that helped me receiving acknowledgement as an actor.” Indeed, even Bong Joon Ho himself praised the new movie star, “Every time I hear about this, I can’t help but feel embarrassed. 5 years haven’t passed yet since I started to act, I can’t really consider myself as an actor so far.”

You never expect such humility from a K-pop star that already has Asia (eventually the World) screaming their name, but Park Yoo Chun is the kind of artist that sets up a line between his various careers, not taking for granted the audience’s love or success only because people like his songs. (photos by bntnewsDB)

JYJ Bodyguard shares a picture of Yuchun with YCs manager...

iUXXaMd__normal.jpeg Brick Choi @Guardstyle  좋은 사람들과, 좋은곳에서....
With good people, good place ....

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Gangnam District Office
#JYJ 가 강추한 트롤리버스 *_* 아직도 안타보셨나요~?
골라타는 재미가있다~!! 트롤리버스 안의 JYJ 2탄 !!!

*트롤리버스타고 #JYJ 손에 살포시 손을 올려보아요...♡
*11월 초에 한류스타거리에서 JYJ 핸드프린팅을 직접 만나보실 수 있습니다
*트롤리버스 타러가기▶http://www.gangnamtour.go.kr/

[TRANS]
The highly-recommended trolley bus by #‎JYJ‬ *_* Have you considered hitting it yet~?
Have fun getting on it~!! Part 2 of JYJ inside the trolley bus !!!
Ride the trolley bus and look at lightly putting your hand onto #JYJ ‘s hand…♡
To ride the trolley bus ▶http://www.gangnamtour.go.kr/ Trans by Rilanna of JYJ3  

1896750_880462165300028_6563388128315167

10394811_880462195300025_357771063403464

10698594_880462211966690_597574077295436

Gangnam District Office FB

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 10/6-10/12 (Will Continuously Up... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/10/jyj-news-week-of-106-1012-will.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title" [OTHER FACEBOOK] 141007 Producer Tyrone Niddy Buckner changes his Profile Picture to one with Yoochun October 8, 2014 · rilanna   photo 10341477_10204720271188171_6165392314936215841_n.jpg
Credit: Tyrone Niddy Buckner FB
Shared by:
 JYJ3

class="entry-title" [OTHER FACEBOOK] 141005 Yeonhee Shin’s Facebook Update: 2014 Gangnam K-Pop Festival with JYJ October 7, 2014 · rilanna Note: Yeonhee Shin is the Commissioner of Gangnam-gu photo 141005yeonheeshin79.png [TRANS] 2014. I was on Yeongdong-daero [street] in front of KEPCO amid a crowd of more than 40,000 people gathering for <Gangnam K-POP Festival with JYJ> that adorned Gangnam Fashion Festival’s finale. It was great concert where a lot of residents with their families, foreign tourists and fanclub members mingled together, and were able to enjoy the quintessence of Republic of Korea’s K-POP. It had been even an unusual sight created, where thousands of Hallyu fans were on the sidewalks in front of KEPCO for 2 days and waiting for the concert to take place; to watch JYJ’s solo concert today. A lot of oveseas Hallyu fans had arrived to watch Hallyu star JYJ, including Chinese yorkers who searched for them[JYJ] in Gangnam for the long weekend of the China’s National Day. Singers JYJ had volunteered for the arts without an appearance fee for today’s concert and with the concert, donated to the Gangnam Welfare Foundation in the total full amount of the proceeds from the sales of their concert souvenirs and other items; and before the concert, they had helped deliver 6,500kg(14,000,000 won) of rice for the underprivileged in Gangnam-gu. Deepening the autumn night. Sincerely thanks all of you, singers JYJ for showing a great concert for Gangnam residents and participants of Hyundai Motors for sponsoring.
10610937_710114912410582_532174762664619
10701928_710114939077246_871673227750800
10603697_710114992410574_553561365022576
1970645_710115032410570_5051579530635818
10155590_710115065743900_374732090291650
10150774_710115075743899_769816821701060
10696439_710115105743896_867545912298558
10703630_710115195743887_380361172253202
10622940_710115155743891_809291263690022
10653381_710115219077218_575783026656153
10649523_710115259077214_484986349167253
10411427_710115305743876_860355417764975
10660100_710115339077206_530355094277230
10609680_710115419077198_769731131340394
1385442_710115375743869_1347671665231100
1959792_710115445743862_2576163189789815
10408640_710115472410526_530946594738415
10628516_710115555743851_381904082387887
Source: Yeonhee Shin FB
Translated by:
 rilanna of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

Clover Films added 7 new photos.
HAEMOO, starring Park Yu-Chun, opens in local cinemas from 16th October 2014!
Based on true events, the story is about a large 69-ton fishing boat’s crew as they attempt to smuggle in illegal migrants in order to keep their fishing jobs. But their plan goes wrong when they meet a tragic accident while transporting the thirty or so illegal migrants on the ship in a heavy sea fog. And amid the chaos, the youngest crew member Dong-sik(Park Yu-Chun) tries to protect a young female migrant named Hong-mae (Han Ye-ri) who he falls in love with against the crazed Captain KANG and other crew members.
"Haemoo is based on actual events, which gives a sharp dimension to its story of crew members scheming, battling, and ready to exploit their human cargo.... The result is a powerfully emotional drama with tension that tightens like a winch"
Catch the review here: http://www.tiff.net/festivals/thefestival/programmes/galapresentations/haemoo
10683594_10152750095588703_3219623370246

10648843_10152750095678703_2254560236587

10644624_10152750095663703_8786773974918

10479668_10152750095668703_3154877060549

10636417_10152750095623703_1426289249282

10504802_10152750095578703_7677298768638

1978334_10152750095633703_32824145153261
Clover Films FB

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 10/6-10/12 (Will Continuously Update... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/10/jyj-news-week-of-106-1012-will.html?spref=tw

JYJ: KWave magazine

kpop.kbs.co.kr/kmagazine/kmagazine_201410.php 

Embedded image permalink

HQ pics from Seojeong

BzmKoQGCUAIE0fB.jpg

photo 6964db43gw1ekwy1uqhbfj20xc1e0drc.jpg

Embedded image permalink

More HQ pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 10/6-10/12 (Will Continuously Up... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/10/jyj-news-week-of-106-1012-will.html?spref=tw

Latest issue of Singapore U-weekly magazine mentioned #Haemoo
Cr: fourc_pyc

Embedded image permalink

class="entry-title" [NEWS] 141013 Park Yoochun…a rookie who is nothing like a rookie October 13, 2014 · rilanna   photo BBF8ACF5AC1CC2A4D2F82.jpg
Do you think there’s the birth of a new rising star soaring up in the theatres for the 2/3 of 2014? A noteworthy part of the 19th Busan International Film Festival is the safe arrival of a youth star as a movie actor. Choi Seung-hyun(Big Bang) and Im Siwan(ZE:A) were chosen as idols emerging in the movie world with success [last year], and has ended up being succeeded by ‘Sea Fog”s Park Yoochun. Park Yoochun –who received attention as an actor in dramas ‘Sungkyungkwan Scandal’, ‘Rooftop Prince’, ‘Missing You’, and etc.– went through the rite of passage with his first screen debut in ‘Sea Fog’ which opened last August and was well-received. He stood out as a matter of fact to reveal his presence while not yielding among prominent middle-aged actors –the likes of Kim Yoon-seok, Kim Sang-ho, Moon Sung-keun, etc.– as another character. He is becoming a subject of discussion as a leading candidate for the Male Rookie of the Year award in film festival(s) at the end of the year already. The reason that the safe arrival of a successful screen for Park Yoochun can be encouraging is due to the activities for a male actor in his early 20s~30s are relatively feeble in Chungmuro. There is a thirsty Chungmuro for a young male actor prepared with acting abilities for a star performance, who is able to move forward in a leading role. Note: Only parts related to Park Yoochun and Sea Fog were translated. Source: OSEN via Daum
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by:
JYJ3

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 10/13-10/19 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/10/jyj-news-week-of-1013-1019-will-update.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong's appa hugging Yuchun...so cute...

class="yiv3027859251post-title" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1413412831661_2139" style="color: #555555; margin: 0px;" [OTHER TWITTER] 141016 Jaejoong’s sister tweets photo of Jaejoong with parents by Ceci
141016 KKJJ4 tweet [TRANS] Didn't have the photos and only received the original ones now, but I think compared to the professional ones, the pictures fans take are prettier. 141016 KKJJ4 pic Source: @kkjj4 | Trans:Yule| Shared by: PrinceJJ

Haemoo

If there’s any justice, Haemoo will receive an Oscar nomination for best foreign film. It’s that good. But it’s also dark, may be too dark for the academy. When a struggling and desperate fishing boat captain agrees to smuggle some Chinese-Koreans on his trawler, a horrible disaster occurs. In the midst of the danger, however, director Shim Sung-Bo brings romance into tragedy. There are some seriously grand performances from the cast, and the cinematography is reminiscent of The Perfect Storm. With the help of producer/writer/director Joon-ho Bong (The Host) Sung-Bo has created a suspenseful gem that deserves to be seen.
Paste Magazine

Archived