[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NON FAN ACCOUNT] 140507 Park Yuchun spotted in GangnamMay 9, 2014 · rilanna

A fan’s friend spotted Yuchun in Gangnam on May 7th around 7:30PM with 5-6 male friends (or staff?). He was wearing a grey sweatshirt, green shorts and had ‘slip-on’ style of shoes on. She said he had a ‘baby face’ younger than on TV, a feeling of a warm-hearted university student and was cute, young, and had a good impression. She also said he had a solid looking face. He wasn’t wearing a hat. He left in his van.

His hair had no shocking change (lol). On that day, he just let them down naturally which made him look like a young university student.

The friend wanted to take a picture but someone stopped her and told her that Micky Yuchun didn’t like that so she didn’t go take any. But when she told the fan about Yuchun, she told her as actor Park Yuchun and not Micky Yuchun.

Credit: @ifancythe6002Translated by: SheenaShared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140510 Jin Hyuk mentions Park Yoochun in interviewMay 10, 2014 · rilanna

633647272.jpg~original

When he find himself in times of uncertainty where he can’t tell anyone, someone by his side who helps him out is Park Yoochun. Jin Hyuk lives under the same roof [T/N: is in the same agency] with Park Yoochun.

“I am always grateful for Yoochunnie hyung. I should avoid hardship from being bad at acting, hyung is by my side to take good care of me. We would read through our lines first, and even when I was frustrated he comforted me, saying ‘Since you’re doing well, continue being firm with your thoughts’.”

Source: Sports DongaTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140512 Actor Jin Hyuk mentions Park Yoochun in interview May 12, 2014 · rilanna

201405121105211112_2.jpg~original

For Jin Hyuk, his management company’s senior, Park Yoochun also was a great strength. Park Yoochun first became close to Jin Hyuk who was a rookie freezing during MBC ‘Missing You’. He had given a lot of advice to Jin Hyuk who was befuddled at how to understand his character early on in ‘Three Days’ too. Jin Hyuk explained, “[Park Yoochun] calmed me down one time when I nearly drowned at panicking more”.

“It was the first episode meeting with Park Yoochun hyung. Before Yoochun hyung and I knew each other, Yoochun hyung played a practical joke by making a prank call to me. I remember being very surprised and having scary memories. We became closer when we met later. However, on the filming set Yoochun hyung was afraid to show me his intense image. He put such concentration into his work to the extent I couldn’t approach him. He took care of me, asking me about if I was capable of being able to be assertive. It were filming scenes filled with real love and considerations.”

Source: My Daily
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140512 Actor Choi Won Young praises Park Yoochun in interview May 12, 2014 · rilanna

2014051201000675000032761.jpg~original

Choi Won Young spared praises endlessly about Park Yoochun acting alongside with him for the first time.

“It must have been very difficult to be leading as the main role for Yoochun, to further maintain the same image constantly. Apart from whether he’s good or bad, he had guts and I thought ‘He’s indeed not Asia’s star for nothing’.”

Source: Asia Today

class="entry-title"[iNFO] ‘Sea Fog’ to be released August 14, 2014 May 13, 2014 · rilanna

photo megabox_haemoo_kr.png

photo megabox_haemoo_en.png

Source: MEGABOX

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140514 ‘Sea Fog’, preparing to be released according to plan May 14, 2014 · rilanna

Sea movies ‘Sea Fog’, ‘Pirates’, & ‘Roaring Currents’, preparing to be released without a problem

Blockbuster movies that have its backdrop at sea are in preparation to be released according to plan.

For the BIG 3 sea movies ‘Sea Fog’ (by NEW [Next World Entertainment]), ‘Pirates’, and ‘Roaring Currents’ set to drop in early summer; in the aftermath of last month’s tragic Sewol incident, rumors had spread that there was possibility of its releases to be delayed infinitely, but each representative reported to be unfounded at this time.

For what it’s worth, one definite release date presently is ‘Roaring Currents”s; about the release showings of ‘Sea Fog’ and ‘Pirates’, those are in progress with its pre-production without debate, too.

201405141422774380_5372fedb2d9a2.jpg~ori

Distributing ‘Sea Fog’, NEW explained, “It was reported from the rumor that we are delaying its release, but it is not true. Naturally since we have not yet to confirm its release date, it is impertinent to even articulate that we are delaying its release. As for deciding the time of the release date, we are under discussion at considering a number of matters from various angles. Internally, we like the ambiance for the movie.”

With Director Bong Joon-ho undertaking the producing process and starring Park Yoochun, Kim Yoon-seok, and Han Ye-ri, ‘Sea Fog’ is scheduled to have its promotional screenings for sales at the 67th Cannes Film Festival on May 15th and 17th. As the original work based on the screenplay with the same name, ‘Sea Fog’ is about the story of a smuggler ship’s crew and is directed by director Shim Sung-bo who wrote the script of ‘Memories of Murder’ into a drama.

Note: parts unrelated to Park Yoochun and Sea Fog were omitted.

Sources: OSEN

class="entry-title"Lucky fans...first PYC fanmeeting in Seoul ever. Hoping for awesome fancams (ah the life of an IFan)
class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140514 JYJ Yoochun’s first solo fan meeting sells out in 15 minutes May 14, 2014 · rilanna

65420002.jpg~original

Fans of Yoochun have given him an early birthday present! The JYJ member will be spending his birthday next month by holding his first solo fan meeting, and tickets for the event have already sold out.

C-JeS Entertainment stated on May 14, “The tickets for Yoochun’s first solo fan meeting with domestic fans sold out within 15 minutes.” The agency previously said, “In honor of his birthday, Yoochun will meet fans as a solo artist in Korea for the first time… For his birthday this year, he plans to spend a good time with the fans who have constantly shown their love and support until now.”

Yoochun is holding his fan meeting with 6,000 fans at KINTEX, Ilsan on June 4.

Credit: Allkpop

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140515 Kim Jaejoong Twitter Update: Youngdal (Jaejoong) and Han Taekyung (Yoochun) KakaoTalkMay 15, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 140515jjtw.png

[TRANS] Youngda-uri is touched by the faithful message from Han Taekyoung. It is heartened.[Note: 'Youngda-uri' is a word from Youngdal and Uri(means a faith). So it means Youngdal is faithful..ㅋㅋ”]

photo Bnrg_aJIYAIWb9P.jpg

[CONVO TRANS]

YC: ㅎㅎㅎ Cheers up and do your work well..

JJ: OK.. the episodes for next week will be very interesting. So please watch it~~ 

YC: OK, OK.. let’s meet together next week if you have a time

JJ: Yes, YC.. Let’s talk about something we didn’t talk..

YC: Yes.. it’ll be great.. Let’s do it~

JJ: miss you so much.. I miss you

YC: That’s what I wanna say, hyung~^^Now you have no time to sleep but~ let’s drink together~I’m telling ‘let’s drink together’ despite you have no time to sleep..

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @theyoungestminShared by: JYJ3

Embedded image permalink
Park Yoochun will also have fanmeetings in China...
June 14th- Guangzhou
June 29th- Shanghai

http://t.co/CvZvXZrKKe

Updated:

On May 16, C-JeS Entertainment stated, “Park Yoochun is set to hold his solo fanmeetings as an actor at Guangzhou Gymnasium on June 14 and at Shanghai Grand Stage[/Gymnasium] on June 29 in China. Resting for about a month after drama ‘Three Days’ finale and getting a health check-up, for June Park Yoochun is planning to create special memories of greater affection starting with his domestic fanmeeting in the meantime and and will meet Chinese fans who have great interests in him.”

Also, it was said, “Apart from his drama fanmeeting, he is scheduled to have activities for his Chinese fans by appearing on TV, through local interviews, and more.”

Park Yoochun became popular in China with 2012′s drama ‘Rooftop Prince’. Especially when the recently-ended ‘Three Days’ exceeded 500 million cumulative hit views on the local Korean drama sites.

The agency reported, “His Chinese(T/N: the article said Chinese) Korean fanmeeting had sold out all the seats in 15 minutes when ticket open.”

Source: 10 AsiaTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun to Launch Chinese Fan Meeting in June via Mwave

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140517 “Now it’s Park Yoochun”… driven by ‘Three Days’ momentum, going to China! May 16, 2014 · rilanna

201311041023779885_5276f7ad9bafe.jpg

Now it’s Park Yoochun’s turn.

Following after Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyun who are among the most popular in China through dramas ‘Heirs’ and ‘You Who Came From the Stars’, Park Yoochun is also launching into his Chinese activities earnestly.

According to his agency C-JeS Entertainment on May 16, Park Yoochun will hold solo fanmeetings in Guangzhou on June 14 and in Shanghai on June 29.

During the time he was active as a JYJ member he has been meeting fans from all over the world and Asia, but this is the first time he will have fanmeetings alone as an actor.

Park Yoochun is the topic of conversations recently and captured the attentions of Chinese fans through SBS drama ‘Three Days’.

C-JeS explained, “Since last autumn, he has been filming movie ‘Sea Fog’ and drama [‘Three Days’], one after the other; and did not get enough rest. While he is treating his injured shoulder for performing strenuous action moves, he is trying to take a rest until JYJ’s official activities. However due to requests extended for his appearances in every Asian country and China, he has decided to do fanmeetings.”

Park Yoochun is expected to be filming for all sorts of various CFs; in addition to his Chinese fanmeetings, TV appearances, and interviews this time.

The request for a Japanese fanmeeting is gathering attention, too.

The agency said, “He was concerned about how to convey his gratitude to fans in some way.”

Meanwhile holding an event at KINTEX in Ilsan on June 4, Park Yoochun’s birthday celebration fanmeeting had all sold out its 6,000 seats in 15 minutes when ticket open on May 14.

Source: Sports Donga

class="entry-title"We all know PYC loves this noona...
class="entry-title"[TRANS] Han Ji Min mentions Yoochun in her Marie Claire Korea interview May 17, 2014 · rilanna

photo 20140429_hjm_03.jpg

I have stories I can tell only to the people who have worked with me instead of a close friend or family.
Since drama <Rooftop Prince>, getting to work with young friends, my circumstances have changed. A friend like [Park] Yoochunnie was rather easy to talk to in the drama we did together not long ago. I still talk to those friends, even now, after finishing the drama and we each got busy.

Note: parts unrelated to Park Yoochun were omitted.

Source: Marie Claire Korea
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Thanks to putri utami for the tip!

Embedded image permalink

Sea Fog
movie poster

Starring Park YooChun of JYJ

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140518 Park Yoochun & Kim Yoon-seok ‘Sea Fog’, set for release on August 14 May 18, 2014 · rilanna

Starring actor Park Yoochun, the release date of movie ‘Sea Fog’ is revealed.

According to the information released through recent theater sites, ‘Sea Fog’ will be released August 14.

For Thursday August 14, the next day is the holiday Liberation Day, and looks as one of August’s best opening time extending into the weekend till Sunday onward. The last successful movies released in August in theaters for the summer peak season were ‘War of the Arrows’ and ‘Snowpiecer’.

201405181815778548_53787ae7e54dd.jpg~ori

Distributed by NEW, ‘Sea Fog’ –as one of the BIG 3 sea movies with ‘Pirates’ and ‘Roaring Currents” set to drop in early summer– has been receiving attention.

Director Bong Joon-ho is undertaking the producing process and director Shim Sung-bo who wrote the script of ‘Memories of Murder’ is directing. Lee Hee-joon and Moon Sung-guen, and others –including Park Yoochun and Kim Yoon-seok– will be appearing. It is a drama about the story of a crew on a smuggling ship.

Source: OSEN

Archived