[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.13 by RoweinaApril 27, 2014 · rilanna

01.gif~original

To all Chunsa/JYJers….

I hope the “Hello” isnt that scary. LOL…..its represent Tae Kyung’s hand. XD…whom did a lot to Bo Won. LOL…..by looking to that I think U all should know what is my fav. pic for this eps.

This is it…..put his arm around her. Protection as an excuse for do that to someone who “belong” to him. XD…

02.jpg~original

Lets begin….

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

When he scream, his face looks different, XD….that pointing the gun’s pose n glance are cool.

03.jpg~original

Nothing to say about this one. LOL….just want to screencap full of his serious face. XD….

04.jpg~original

U know what, I imagine that this scene also full of laugh. His face looks so serious n yeah in bad mood. But I think after that there U go our ChunNi who always love to laugh….hehehe….Thumbs up for all artist that can change their expression in just a second.

05.jpg~original

LOL on the ChunFace when he kick the gate. Yo Tae Kyung…..just kick all things that snag U. Super power Tae Kyung.

06.jpg~original

Full recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DWA

By Roweina

JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] 140428 Park Yoochun is nominated for “Male Popularity Award” in 2014 Baeksang Arts AwardsApril 27, 2014 · rilanna

Baeksang Arts Awards, also known as Paeksang Arts Awards, is an annual awards ceremony held by IS PLUS Corp, since 1965. It honors outstanding achievements in the South Korean entertainment industry while attracting the public’s attention to outstanding works of South Korean film, television, and theater. (cr. wiki info)

The 2014 Baeksang Arts Awards is expected to be held in May this year again.

photo yc-nominated-for-2014-baeksang-arts-awards.png

Nominated for “Male Popularity Award” in TV Category:photo yc-nominated-for-2014-baeksang-arts-awards-2.png
Park Yoochun‘Three Days’ (SBS)

Yoochun featured on front page of Baeksang site:

photo yc-nominated-for-2014-baeksang-arts-awards-1.png

Note: Yoochun previously won this very same award (in the TV category) for 3 consecutive years, from 2011 to 2013 now.It was for acting in dramas: Sungkyungkwan Scandal (2011), Miss Ripley (2012), and Missing You (2013).

Credit: IS Plus (1,2)Shared By: JYJ3
Updated

[EVENT SCHEDULE]

Date: May 27, 2014, time is TBD; Red Carpet time TBD too
Venue: Kyung Hee University Peace Hall
Broadcast channel: jTBC (Link)

Sources: IS Plus (1,2,3)Shared by: JYJ3

*~*~*~*~*

[VOTING INFO]

Paeksang Arts Awards Popularity Award Announcement & How To Vote

The start of the Popularity Award voting period has been delayed due to internal circumstances.

Voting via our smartphone app is scheduled to begin before 6PM today and voting via ARS[Automated Response System] (ie: calling in) to the number 060-600-0015 is scheduled to begin between 4PM and 6PM on April 29th.

Voting via our smartphone app is free so we hope for your participation.

T/N: International fans should be able to vote for Yoochun once the smartphone app for the 2014 Paeksang Arts Awards is released. I searched the Android market, and found the 2011 app for which voting was used. Fans who can call a Korean number can vote by calling the number listed above and following the directions given.

Source: Paeksang Arts Awards FB
Translated & Shared by: @ohmyjunsu

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140428 SBS Drama ’3 Days’ Reaches 300 Million Views On Chinese Youku SiteApril 28, 2014 · rilanna

Img0404_20140401204330_1.jpg~original

On April 28, SBS drama, “3 Days” has surpassed 300 million views on China’s Youku video site.

It is very rare for a video on Youku to receive this many views. “3 Days” ranks first for most expensive exported drama to China. It also beat popular drama, “My Love From the Star” as well.

This drama has also been receiving high ratings of 9.5 and holds the record for the highest rating of any Korean drama.

It has been receiving much praise in China for its storyline and actors and has helped in the expansion of the Hallyu.

Credit: KpopStarzShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140428 ‘Three Days’ Cancels Wrap Up PartyApril 28, 2014 · rilanna

Three Days has canceled its wrap up party.

Golden Thumb Pictures, the production company of SBS’s Three Days, revealed through Newsen on April 28, “We’ve canceled the wrap up party for Three Days that was scheduled for May 2.”

itpA8Qqi4YZ1J.jpg~original

The rep added, “We’ve decided to just have a dinner instead, as we express our condolences for the victims of the sunken ferry. Team A and team B of Three Days will each finish filming and have a dinner together.”

Three Days is nearing its final episode to air on May 1.

About the last day of filming, the rep stated, “Today (4/28) was supposed to be the last day of filming but we received additional scripts as we didn′t have enough quantity to broadcast. We will be wrapping up with filming by April 30."

Credit: MwaveShared by: JYJ3
Two more episodes and Three Days in history...what a fantastic drama.But they better give me a happy ending...

:)>-

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TUTORIAL] How to vote for Park Yoochun for “Male Popularity Award” in “2014 Baeksang Arts Awards”April 29, 2014 · rilanna

There is currently 2 ways to vote for “Popularity Award” nominees in “2014 Baeksang Arts Awards”:

Voting via ARS[Automated Response System] (ie: calling in) to the number 060-600-0015Using the Google app ‘PaeksangArtsAwards Vote‘ (by HANAMOBILE CORP) for Android users
[Note: The app is not available for Apple iOS yet]

To Vote via Google app

- Install the app and open it

0.png~original

- Scroll to the right to select ‘TV/MALE’ and then scroll down the screen to ‘Park Yu Cheon’ –it’s in alphabetical order by last name– and press the ‘VOTE’ button in the same row as Yoochun’s picture.

See full link here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DYm

From JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.14 by RoweinaApril 29, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Cont’d……

LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE this eps….photo LosAngelesGirl011.gif

I never thought a “simple” words can have a big meaning and our TaeBo are ssssooooooo CUTE….. photo LosAngelesGirl015.gif

We didn’t get a lot of TaeBo’s scene on this eps. Only from minute 19:47 till 25:10. A Very precious moment from our TaeBo. TaeBo’s scene is like “LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS”. XD….But their pics are most half from all pics on this eps recap. LOL…I really love the pace of TaeBo’s relationship. Not forced at all and flow so natural. For a action thriller drama, it’s so AWESOME.And my fav scene from this esp, definitely this one.

photo 01.jpg

It just like a “common” talk but actually have a deep meaning. And Writer-nim, coz U already made Tae Kyung said that to Bo Won, its aPROMISE and it must be fullfilled. They both will not DIE and I’m sure 100% now. XD….A HAPPY ENDING.  photo GifBigHeadCat017.gif

Lets begin….

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung , Yoon Bo Won and Lee Cha Young….

Aahhh the Triangle……It’s so nice that BW still accompany CY at the hospital. The “pppsstttt” from BW and Tae Kyung’s expression looks so funny for me. XD….photo 02.jpg

And this one was the only sentence/question that Tae Kyung ask to Bo Won on that room and its about CY. XD….Yo Tae Kyung, I know You’re in hospital now (and still feel guilty) but please no need to put that “serious” face. Luckily BW reply him with a nice answer and smile

photo 03.jpg

Then Tae Kyung look at CY and check her from a far. XD….Btw, on this scene. ChuNi’s skin looks so milky white and his lips is so cherry red. XD…

photo 04.jpg

And Oooohhh our Bo Wonie looks uncormfortable with TK’s expression and she looks kinda “understand” her position there. Like doesn’t wanna interrupt on whatever relationship between TK & CY.

photo 05.jpg

Full recap by Roweina here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DZ0

JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140430 Park Yoochun’s new project, debut at ‘Cannes’..reveal its previewApril 29, 2014 · rilanna

Actors Ha Jung-woo, Joo Won, and Park Yoochun’s new movies will make its debut on international stage Cannes Film Festival.

Opening on May 14, the 67th Cannes Film Festival’s market will go through with its current events. Those movies’ first previews are expected to be released by South Korean films’ international sales agency FINECUT, too.

201404300938773545_53604736675e6.jpg~ori

With Director Bong Joon-ho undertaking the production and starring Park Yoochun, Kim Yoon-seok, and Han Ye-ri, ‘Sea Fog’ is scheduled to have its promotional screenings for sales on May 15th and 17th. Based on the screenplay with the same name, ‘Sea Fog’ is about the story of a smuggler ship’s crew and is directed by director Shim Sung-bo who wrote the script of ‘Memories of Murder’ into a drama.

Note: parts unrelated to Park Yoochun and Sea Fog were omitted.

Sources: OSENTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140430 JYJ – Pursuing Individual Activities In Relay Form April 30, 2014 · rilanna

jyj-pursuing-individual-activities-in-re

JYJ members Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong, and Kim Junsu are vigorously pursuing their personal activities. Each one of the members now shows off their talents in acting, musicals, and more. May will be a busy time for the members.

Park Yoochun will be saying goodbye to his fans on SBS’ “Three Days” on May 1st, where he’s been showing off his masculine charm and matured acting skills. Kim Jaejoong will be taking the empty spot and greeting the viewers through MBC’s new drama “Triangle.” Expectations are high since viewers will be able to see Kim Jaejoong act as a rugged bum in the drama. While “Triangle” is riding the airwaves, Kim Junsu will fly to Japan and hold his first Japan musical concert titled ’2014 Xia the Best Ballad Spring Tour Concert in Japan.’ He will be greeting approximately 70,000 fans in Tokyo from the 13th to the 15th and in Osaka from the 22nd to the 24th.

This type of ‘relay’ activities has become the norm for these JYJ members. In 2011 Park Yoochun starred in “Miss Ripley,” which was followed by Kim Jaejoong’s appearance in “Protect the Boss.” In 2012 Park Yoochun starred in “Rooftop Prince,” which was again followed by Kim Jaejoong’s appearance in “Dr. Jin.” In the meantime, Kim Junsu took home various awards with ticket sales as he showed off his talent as a musical actor.

Since the members had been busy with their individual activities, they faced many barriers in their group activities as JYJ. It was difficult for them to get on Korean music programs, and until January this year it wasn’t easy for them to hold concerts in Japan. However, ever since they’ve left their previous agency Avex, their activities have taken off.

It’ll take some time before the team’s name rises to the top again. But JYJ has nothing to worry about, since the individual members are each pursuing their own activities in dramas and musicals. They already have the attention of their fans. One agency rep stated, “Since they have their own activities, the timing is not important. If anything, we expect great synergy when they do have simultaneous activities."

Credit: KpopStarz
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140501 ‘Three Days’ Shares Condolences For The Ferry Sewol Incident May 1, 2014 · rilanna

three-days-son-hyun-joo-park-yoo-chun-sa

The production team of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama special ‘Three Days’ sympathized the sinking of the ferry Sewol. On May 1, 2014, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama special ‘Three Days’ ended its last episode, the 16th episode. On this days’ episode, the president and his guard tried hard to stop the terrorist from attacking a city called Yang Jin Ri. After the last scene of the last episode was aired, the production team sent out a message for the audiences saying, “We were not able to share the sorrows of the ferry Sewol incident due to the drama schedules. From now, we will go back to TV audiences and share the sorrow and pain,” and showed their condolences for the incident.:

In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama special “Three Days” tells a story of the president who disappeared and his guard Han Tae Kyung’s struggles to find him. The drama has been ranked as the top Wednesday Thursday drama while it lasted.

[parts unrelated to 'Three Days' (and Yoochun) were omitted]

Credit: Kdramastars

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PRESS PICS] 140502 New Stills of Park Yoochun in ‘Three Days’May 1, 2014 · rilanna

photo 800923_124884_1821.jpg

photo 1398993030681.jpg

Credits: Golden Thumb Pictures & C-JeS Entertainment via NaveShared by: JYJ3

[TRANS] Yoochun's "Adieu Three Days!" interview 

Hello, I am Park Yoochun who plays Han Tae Kyeong.

Q: This is your first attempt at action scenes! Which action scenes were memorable to you? 

There were a lot of action scenes as I filmed for Three Days. Personally, what made me realize for the first time that action scenes were so hard was my first action scene that I shot in the train. I think it was very hard for me as I filmed that scene, but I worked hard for it. That part remains in my memory. I wanted to show everyone action scenes in a professional manner, but there were many parts that didn't go as I wished. There were a lot of times when my body couldn't follow my heart's intentions. If I compare this chance with the future, I think I will build up my body and practice ahead of time so that I can show even better action scenes to everyone. 

Q: What's your reaction to fans saying that your charm on and off camera are different? 

I also think that there is a difference in me between when the camera is on and off, but when I start filming, I am really 100%...120% thinking as Han Tae Kyeong. I know that I am Han Tae Kyeong. 

Q: How was it when you were becoming the character of Han Tae Kyeong? 

More so than the emotional part, I feel like I have a bit of him inside of me. The experiences he has had and his career, he is someone who possesses a lot in those fields so there weren't a lot of parts which required him to hide his inner feelings naturally. There were parts when I had to show short cuts of emotions and personally, I thought that it wasn't easy and I was quite concerned about it. I worked hard to portray those parts. 

Q: What were the JYJ members' reactions? 

First of all, they really worried about my shoulder. They worried about my shoulder along with the action scenes but they'd have reactions like "Nice job~" and "That was a cool action scene~" The members are also.. like Jaejoong hyung is busy with Triangle, a drama by another station and Junsu is busy with a lot of things, but they'd monitor my drama and that gave me strength while filming. 

Q: What do you have to say to the supportive viewers of Three Days? 

A lot of people really worked hard to show everyone a very cool drama. While making this drama with that heart, we were also being chased by time and because of some circumstances, we had to drop certain parts. I was really concerned, a lot of people came together and focused to film this. I think this was a very special experience to Park Yoochun, and I was very happy to meet so many great sunbaenims and staffs. Thank you for loving Three Days, I filmed it diligently. Thank you. 

Text: Thank you to the viewers who have loved Three Days up to now.

Video: 

Source: SBSCredit: SBSTVJobsSummarized by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140430 Without having appear on music shows, it won’t do to enlistMay 1, 2014 · rilanna

201404301814131114_2.jpg~original

JYJ is one of the leaders of Hallyu wave, enjoying high popularity worldwide, and despite receiving high praise in musicality, performance, and singing ability, their appearance on music shows suspiciously fails every time. Fans go to these music shows forums/boards to request for appearance whenever a new song is released, but it falls on deaf ears. JYJ’s album might be the last chance they have to be invited to a music show before enlistment.

Source: My DailyTranslated by: Ruby of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140502 The end of ‘Three Days’, reconfirming Park Yoo-Cheon’s true value May 2, 2014 · rilanna

photo 2014050114283217050.jpg

With the 16th episode, SBS Wednesday, Thursday drama ’Three Days’ where Park Yoo-Cheon took the main role ended.

In the drama, Park Yoo-Cheon took the role of Han Tae-Gyeong, the elite security guard in the Blue House. Catching audiences with his potent charisma, impressive emotions through his eyes, and daring, brilliant action. He proved the power of ‘actor Park Yoo-Cheon’ again.

Although action performance was not easy to him because of his shoulder injury, he released his whole ‘action instinct’ through playing various action scenes such as train action, window action and elevator action. His dynamic action performance was one of the charming points of ‘Three Days’.

Park Yoo-Cheon’s distinct point, emotion playing also wasn’t dropped out. Han Tae-Gyeong as a son who despaired of his father’s death, and Han Tae-Gyeong as a guard who struggled in whirlpool of the huge incident, he perfectly digested through his eyes and facial expression.

Director Shin Gyeong-Soo –who directed– highly praised him, saying “Doing more and more, I was surprised. He showed new interpretations and quick reactions in each scenes, I felt Park Yoo-Cheon as the guard Han Tae-Gyeong itself. Park Yoo-Cheon is an excellent actor who is smart, reacts rapidly and has great creativity that produces details."

Credit: Innolife

Archived