[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] “The JYJ” Magazine Vol. 3: Excerpt & Park Yuchun’s LetterMarch 30, 2014 · rilanna

sam_15201.jpg~originalsam_1523.jpg~original

Today, I walked through the spring. All of you whom I’m thinking of and all of you thinking of me, I wonder if you are also walking along with me though this spring? To the thought of these words will pass on to you, I feel like my coffee is tasting even better. (literally: I feel like the taste of my coffee is getting deeper) Just like spring is gradually approaching. (literally: Just like spring is getting deeper)

sam_1510.jpg~original

Yuchun Letter

I am listening to Urban Zakapa [When Winter Comes].

˹The cold winter came to the tip of my nose first,Though I prayed that it would never come,My warm hands have now become colorless˼

When I hear this song, it feels as if someone secretly handed winter to me. However, someone said this: “The night is best spent staying up all night and winter is best when it’s cold.” That might be true. Since there is a cold winter, it might mean that there is a warm spring to look forward to.

Park Yuchun

Picture Credit: @6002theAngelTranslated by: @6002theAngel (1,2)Proofread by: @Sheenathe6004Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link here:http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DvjFrom JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.07 by RoweinaMarch 30, 2014 · rilanna

01.jpeg~original

To all Chunsa/JYJers….

Episode 7…..ahhh if I’m not wrong they said before about we must anticipate for this eps. So, I had a question before….what will I get from my fav.number episode ? Off course my curiosity was high n its SEVEN after all..LOL…

Then we got a kinda “heavy” eps n I think I got what they meant n also maybe one of the reason why ChunNi took this role.

Like on my Hello’s pic for this eps, my fav pic is this one.

02.jpg~original

THE HAND…..

Like I said before, even though Leader Ham already die, we will still can watch him on the flashback n on my fav pic, we saw him on Tae Kyung’s imagination. A shake hand for encourage TK.

Lets begin…

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

Ahhh….Its nice that he still use his habit to always notice everything.

03.jpg~original

N there U go….TAEKWONDO’s scene. It just last week we got his pic & vid while shooting this scene. So, I thought that scene will not on this week eps. Thought they already finished shooting for eps.7. Or maybe it just the script that already finished?

I dont know if the writer wrote this scene coz she knew that ChunNi has Taekwondo’s background or its just coincidence. I know that the bodyguard must be can do martial arts but I never thought that the writer will write a scene aboout it. So, I take that the writer knew about ChunNi’s background and I’m glad she did that coz finally we can see his ability. But unfortunately we can only see his “flying” kick on the fan vid not on the drama. U can watch it in Here…..

coz on the drama we only can see these…..thats ‘’’’Kyyyaatttt….n his expression but its a new expression I see from him on the drama. Its nice to see. Hehe…

04.jpg~original

N fortunately we still can see his fighting scene. Its a nice fighting choreography.

05.jpg~original

Btw, did U all think his position kinda “funny”? LOL….Actually it was only coz he use his left hand so only him that his front body facing the camera. Hehe…and its nice that he really can do that. Cool.

06.jpg~original

N on this scene, actually I never thought it was him who act as a man that try to shoot. LOL…..I thought he was in the bodyguard side. XD...

07.jpg~original

Here we go….the fighting scene…..ahhh….I think when ChunNi read the script, this fighting scene was also one of the reason he took this role. He’s a man that love martial arts (taekwondo) n this drama is the place that he can do n practice his skill.

08.jpg~original

When I saw that tatto…OO…TK….U’ll get a trouble. He can enter the building till the elevator without any obstacle so I knew that he will get the obstacle when he enter the elevator. N its a long time fighting scene. N its nice that Our Hero won the fighting scene.

N another pointing gun’s scene but I know that he will not use it.

09.jpg~original

I like this scene. Our hero lost.

10.jpg~original

N didnt get what he wants.

11.jpg~original

Another crying scene. I think this scene is understandable. He lost his dad n that Confidential’98 was an important thing for his dad but now he couldnt get it. The regret he had that made him crying. Even a Hero need a lost & cry. He’s human after all.

12.jpg~original

N till now I still can’t chose which one is I like better? LOL…..A Serious ChunNi or a Smiley ChunNi…

13.jpg~original

N as always…..THE EYELASHES. XD

14.jpg~original

@The_Little_Pear: JYJ will hold fan meeting in COEX in June! http://t.co/uPTAqiJg83

@Vichellelicious: News reports of #JYJ holding a fanmeeting in June at COEX! *___*http://t.co/5vO5JBajaBhttp://t.co/HyFninHBNZhttp://t.co/0ry0rxaNwF
609663807.jpg?1341216996Cr: JYJ_pic

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS + INFO] 140401 JYJ and C-JeS Artists Send Cheering Messages ‘Dream Note’ to Children in the PhilippinesMarch 31, 2014 · pvtse

photo 1396316026_677380.jpg

photo 140401_101401276.jpg

C-JeS artists sent autographed books filled with cheering and supportive messages to children in Leyte and Batangas in the Philippines who were affected by Typhoon Haiyan in November 2013.

Copies of ‘Dream Note’ were distributed through World Vision. Some of their messages include, “Be strong”, “Have dreams”, “I wish you happiness”, “Don’t lose faith and keep on believing in yourself”.

HD

photo 1396314846-23-org.jpg

photo 1396314895-17-org.jpg

Credit: C-JeS Entertainment via TV Daily & fnnews & TopStarNewsTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3
More:

According to NGO World Vision on April 1, JYJ, Choi Min Sik, Seol Gyung Gu, Lee Jung Jae, Park Sung Woong, Song Ji Hyo, Gummy, Kang Hye Jung, and Park Yoo Hwan send 20.000 Dream Notebooks.

The artists participated in the production of the notebooks, leaving signatures and messages of hope to the children of the Philippines after experiencing much destruction after Typhoon Haiyan in November of 2013.

“Most of the schools have been affected after the typhoon. In areas where the classrooms were destroyed, children have been gathering at town halls to study. World Vision and the Philippines Ministry of Education is working hard on a restoration plan so that children can hurry and continue their education,” said the head of the World Vision international relief team, Jeon Ji Hwan.

“With education equipment and supplies lacking, the notebooks with C-JeS Entertainment artists’ messages of hope have been a huge encouragement and help to the children."

Credit: MwaveShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Well he is god's gift to all Chunsas;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140401 New Stills of Park Yoochun in ‘Three Days'March 31, 2014 · rilanna

Note: For April’s Fools Day, SBS changed the text logo of ‘Three Days’ (쓰리데이즈) to ‘God’s Gift’ (신의 선물) >.<

photo 140313yc02.png

photo Img0404_20140401085104_1.jpg

Credit: SBSShared by: JYJ3

Link here for full recap: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DxT
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.08 by RoweinaApril 1, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Cont’d……

I was so happy on this eps,  after NO TaeBo’s scene at all on eps. 7, We got this from this eps, THE AWKWARD MOMENT from TaeBo. XD……My fav from this eps.

photo 01.jpg

They always met on intense situation (didn’t count their 1st encounter) but this time is different. So, I think its really awkward moment for both. Don’t know what to do, eventhough BW gave her smile to TK. XD

Lets begin……

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

Lets meet our Agent Han Tae Kyung on his 1st day as Secret Service.

photo 02.jpg

I like that they use close up for this scene. We can know/feel TK’s feel. Its so understandable, nervous on the 1st day.

photo 03.jpg

Btw, Tae Kyung has been a Secret Service for 1 year but he still cant remember the SS’s code? XD….

photo 04.jpg

What is your feel when you are there but someone else talking about you? XD….Eventhough it’s a compliment. Its still feel uncomfortable. Btw, do any of you know  the standard of age for someone can be a Secret Service? Hehe…..And OMG, I said before that ChunNi ‘s style (Chun Ahjussi, XD….) lately made him appropriate for become Secret Service but he still looks that young? LOL…. But Mr. Pres, unfortunately you don’t have a daughter coz if you have, it’s absolutely TK will became your daughter fav bodyguard. LOL…..

photo 05.jpg

I like that Mr. Pres test TK like that. Yeah….we know that you can…..

photo 06.jpg

OMG…its JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun. LOL…..Tae Kyung looks so good with that suit.

photo 07.jpg

Thanks for that Bodyguard, he gave him TK the right moment to drop the “bomb”, XD….with asking that question. Sometimes I also like TK when I want to say something important like that.  Waiting for the right moment.

photo 08.jpg

Do you all think that TK had already “forgive” himself? I do think he had. The moment was on eps.7 when Leader Ham came to his imagination. He had forgive himself but like what he said, he’s a human being. It’s understandable that he cant do that again in order to protect someone. It’s kinda forgiven but not forgotten situation. But, hmmm….what would be TK’s next job yeah?

photo 09.jpg

By Roweina

JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140401 Park Yoochun’s “Three Days” Sells Thirty Billion Won in AdsApril 2, 2014 · rilanna

three-days.jpg~original

The SBS thriller “Three Days” seems to have appealed to both viewers and the advertisement of top brands. Although recently hitting its halfway mark through the broadcast of its eighth episode, “Three Days” has already reaped advertisement sponsors worth 30 billion won (~ 2,833,931 USD), selling every advertisement spot since the broadcast of its first episode. The total sponsor amount reflected how the drama was able to gain 400 million won (~378.449 USD) in advertisement sponsors per episode. Such ads do not simply translate to commercials before or after the drama, but rather brand items or places that were utilized and shown within the drama.

Yet, the high advertisement sponsor initially seemed difficult as “Three Days” was not a typical drama in which such ads could easily be utilized. For instance, as the drama featured high paced actions scenes in which the bodyguard, played by Park Yoochun, must uncover the truth behind the President of Korea, Son Hyun Joo, while also protecting him, the usual drama cafe scenes in which the cafe brand would have been advertised were difficult to incorporate. However, the strength of a drama’s contents was displayed through “Three Days,” as the drama has been able to sell out all 30 of its advertisement space for each of the 70 minutes episodes.

In regards to the popularity of drama between advertising departments of big name brands, a staff of “Three Days” commented, “Indeed there was some concerns about advertisement sponsors because of the drama’s genre. However, due to the actors Park Yoochun’s, Son Hyun Joo’s, Park Ha Sun‘s, So Yi Hyun‘s, and the other actors’ great acting, the content of the drama was successfully delivered to the viewers. Due to these elements it seems that advertisers are taking favor to our drama.”

Meanwhile, viewers can watch how Park Yoochun’s character tries to change the circumstances of the impending impeachment of the President in episode 9 of “Three Days” that is to air on April 2 at 10PM (KST)

Source: Sports Seoul via NateCredit: SoompiShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140402 Martial Arts Director Compliments Park Yoo Chun’s Action ScenesApril 2, 2014 · rilanna

martial-arts-director-complements-park-y

Martial arts director of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama special “Three Days” No Nam Suk complemented actor Park Yoo Chun’s action scenes.

Actor Park Yoo Chun in the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama special “Three Days” plays a guard Han Tae Kyung, and has filmed actions scenes in the trains, elevators, and hallways.

Martial arts director of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama special “Three Days” No Nam Suk complemented him saying, “I met Park Yoo Chun for the first time last week, and I realized at once that he is really athletic. When I teach one thing about action scenes, he pulls out two. Other action actors and I were amazed at his ability to pull off the action scenes.”

No Nam Suk added, “Park Yoo Chun is very fast and speedy, unlike most of other actors. I think it is because he played tae kwon do when he was young.”

In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama special “Three Days” tells a story of the president who disappeared and his guard Han Tae Kyung’s struggles to find him.

Credit: KdramaStarsShared by: JYJ3

class="posttitle" style="text-align: start; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500;"03April2014 [EDITORIAL] Idol Actors Evaluation Report by Critics – Park YuChunby TSUBAKI6002

201403241720141117_2<only part related to Yuchun>

Participants :

Yoon Sung Ho, Director of <Read My Lips> and <Hungry Girl>

Bae Jong Byung from CJ E&M, Planning PD of KBS <Boys over Flowers>

Drama Writer Kim Sun Young, TV Critic    

Park Yuchun <Three Days>

Han Yeo Wool Han Tae Kyung who calmly shed tears even though his father passed away doesn’t express his feeling dramatically. Thus, Han Tae Kyung is a character which makes it hard for viewers to empathize with him. Park Yuchun is portraying a figure who has grown up with solidarity, but with good background and talks with his low and tenderly echoing voice that is different from a typical hero of mystery dramas that injects in the whole drama with their strong masculinity. Indeed, this will be an interesting point to keep watching his acting whether he can generate a new type of hero in mystery dramas or whether he remains as a hero lacking a dignity is still in question.

Yoon Sung Ho Park Yuchun is definitely a star. He is reliable in his part as a popular star. Compared to other actors who started with the aura of ‘the stars,’ his vocalization and diction is so much superior. Regardless of personal tastes, people cannot help focusing on such actors. Even though he can go his way smoothly to the end with such roles as a reticent young scholar or a time-slipped Crown Prince based on his boyish visual, he has earned the image that  he can spontaneously digest ‘typically masculine’ characters by purposely selecting the roles stretching various spectra including a detective and a security officer. However, I have my personal expectation for him that he won’t consistently go with such a heavy route. I only hope he will take more playful characters and go to the movie field. He is such a Hallyu star so that I know 16 episode drama is the most rational investment behavior to utilize this actor. However, movies can create another layer of value for this actor and the audiences.

Bae Jong Byung “Actor” is a more familiar term to describe him than “idol” who tries acting as another specialty beside their original. He has an outstanding ability to characterize his melancholic image and voice, and his full of emotion features as his own merits. While he has been also showing most effective acting as the character of Han Tae Kyung in <Three Days> who has his emotional side to evoke a maternal instinct and internal strength as well, now it’s time for viewers to desire witnessing characterized actor Park Yuchun instead of the character acted by Park Yuchun.

Source : IZE

Translated by: Uttunfan

Shared by: 6002Sky + ParkYoochunSGFC

How BoWon helps Han TaeKyung...3Days Episode 9

BW always around when TK needs her...whether he acknowledge her help or not.

BW always around when TK needs her...whether he acknowledge her help or not.

Boy, she&#039;s trying to help you. Let her....

Boy, she's trying to help you. Let her....

Nice tender touch

Nice tender touch

The stages of HTK s rage...

Rage is boiling inside...btwthebruiseslooksosexyonPYC;)

Rage is boiling inside...btwthebruiseslooksosexyonPYC;)

Rage is ready to explode...nice piece of acting by PYC here. Can see &amp; feel the frustration and anger.

Rage is ready to explode...nice piece of acting by PYC here. Can see & feel the frustration and anger.

Again...BoWon keeps a level head. BW to the rescue (against the sasaengs? LOL)

Again...BoWon keeps a level head. BW to the rescue.

Scaps by me

Heartpounding scenes...3Days Episode 9No "love story" yet? No matter...being in danger together is sexier...LOL
The teamwork of TaeBo...

The teamwork of TaeBo...

In synch...TaeBo Fighting!

In synch...TaeBo Fighting!

Stubborn BoWon...but we like her that way;)

Stubborn BoWon...but we like her that way;)

Yup, BW worked hard getting in there. Can&#039;t give up now! Concerned HTK.

Yup, BW worked hard getting in there. Can't give up now! Concerned HTK.

Scaps by me.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140403 Jang Hyun Sung, “Junwoo & Junseo thinks ‘Three Days”s Park Yoochun is a bad guy”April 3, 2014 · rilanna

1396494125_678722.jpg~original

Actor Jang Hyun Sung spoke about his sons Junwoo and Junseo’s reactions to ‘Three Days’.

Aired on SBS Power FM’s ‘Gong Hyung Jin’s Cine Town’ on April 3, Jang Hyun Sung made an appearance and chatted.

Jang Hyun Sung said, “I was repeatedly asked ‘Is daddy a good guy or a bad guy?’”. And continued to explain, “I have found that the truth is hard to explain to an 8-year-old and 12-year-old. So when I showed them episode 5 [of 'Three Days'], I was obliged to have them understand ‘Daddy deserved it’.”

Jang Hyun Sung laughed to say, “Still [to them] Park Yoochun is considered a bad guy”.

Source: TV DailyTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140404 JYJ’s Yoochun wants his mother and agency to stop worrying about himApril 4, 2014 · pvtse

It has been years since Yoochun debuted and stood up on stage but he admitted that he still gets nervous sometimes. Yet, he always tries his best to improve his ability, not only for his own sake but for his family and agency to stop worrying about him. By choosing to play a different and stronger character, Yoochun thinks that he can achieve that goal.

Yoochun said that playing a bodyguard in “Three Days” put him on the right path.

“I want to try a stronger character. Although I am still lacking much in acting, I want to try my best. I always believe in chances. If one day it comes, I will take it and work very hard for it. If I become successful, my mother and my agency will stop worrying about me. I will be able to make people believe that I can do well by myself,” said Yoochun in the interview with ONE.

Yoochun said his mother, younger brother and agency always worry about him because of his excessive nervousness.

“They always told me that I am too nervous all the time. Even though I feel that I am very much alright, my brother always tells me that I look shaky and nervous when I want to go out for a drink with him. Then, I will feel sick and become stressed out. And my brother will tell me that I indeed got into a nervous breakdown,” added Yoochun.

Well, it is hard to believe that Yoochun still has to overcome such problem but we wish the best for him and we all believe that he will and has been showing the best of him on stage as a singer and an actor.

Credit: TtwigoShared by: JYJ3

3Days Episode 10 TaeBo focus Heart attack inducing scenes...Amazing teamwork.

Epi 10. Our unstoppable BoWon!

Epi 10. Our unstoppable BoWon!

Hold your breath BoWonnie...Epi 10

Hold your breath BoWonnie...

TK buying BW time to get away...

TK buying BW time to get away...

Nice HTK profile...scars, bruise and all...Epi 10

Nice HTK profile...scars, bruise and all...

Big target on BoWonnie&#039;s back now...Aish. Epi10

Big target on BoWonnie's back now...Aish. 

Oh BoWonnie...

Oh BoWonnie...

TaeBo teamwork

TaeBo teamwork

In synch TaeBo

In synch TaeBo

HTK wants YBWs help...

HTK wants YBWs help...

Of course she will help...epi10

Of course she will help...

Scaps by me.

Some of my favorite pivotal scenes...3Days Episode 10Scaps by me
[Great scenes from the President and Han TaeKyung...

Great scenes from the President and Han TaeKyung.

Press release said that the president will now be proactive regarding the issues in 3Days. Looking forward to more from this awesome magnetic actor;)

Press release said that the president will now be proactive regarding the issues in 3Days. Looking forward to more from this awesome magnetic actor;)

HTK is almost resigned to the fact that he cannot solve everything by himself...the issues are more serious and dangerous.

HTK is almost resigned to the fact that he cannot solve everything by himself...the issues are more serious and dangerous.

And I like the car scenes...Who honks furiously at a President&#039;s car? Ofc, only HTK! Epi 10

And I like the car scenes...Who honks furiously at a President's car? Ofc, only HTK! 

And who yells at the President like this? Ofc HTK. I would have have yelled stronger words...LOLAnd who yells at the President like this? Ofc HTK. I would have have yelled stronger words...LOL (Epi 10)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140405 Park Yoochun & Kim Jaejoong, Taking over Korean and Japanese home theaters from February~JulyApril 5, 2014 · rilanna

Group JYJ’s members Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong are taking over Korean and Japanese home theaters side-by-side from February to July.

Since February, responses were hot for the two persons in Japan already. Having high recognition as singers, they are imparting strong impressions as actors to local viewers.

Japanese channel DATV is broadcasting specials side-by-side from dramas starring Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong.

Thanks to the ardent support of the viewers and the first releases of special making clips of ‘Dr. Jin’ starring Kim Jaejoong on February 17, encores will air over 4 times a day starting April 5.

20140405064307321.jpg~original

Park Yoochun’s ‘Missing You’ is giving Japan a different kind of entertainment in doing special making broadcasts with at least 6 parts every week since March 24.

The special making includes the filming of behind-the-story, open and casual looks into the actors on standby on set and collections of NG scenes; containing unreleased and never-before-aired important cuts, local viewers’ expectations are high.

There will be a ‘baton touch’ in South Korea.

Park Yoochun is building up support in the thriller genre with intense action and emotional acting never shown until now through SBS Wed-Thur drama ‘Three Days’ and is the driving force at the rise in ratings.

In May Park Yoochun will step back while Kim Jaejoong will meet viewers. Kim Jaejoong will return to the small screen in almost 2 years after 2012′s ‘Dr. Jin’ with MBC’s new Mon-Tues drama ‘Triangle’.

He will have an 180-degree transformation in ‘Triangle’.

With rugged masculine beauty that moved from the bottom in order to survive in poverty, living miserably apart from his brothers, he will show acting internalizing pain. In comparison to his previous works Kim Jaejoong is preparing to show a different kind of actor’s image from what his acting used to be, as a character who stands out three dimensional.

Source: Donga via DaumTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140407 Kim Hyunjoong, “Park Yoochun is warm and sensitive, I have no choice but to act well”April 6, 2014 · rilanna

1396805148_680358.jpg~original

Singer-actor Kim Hyun Joong mentioned his close colleagues JYJ’s Park Yoochun and Big Bang’s T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun).

In a recent interview with TV Daily in Samcheong-dong on April 4, the day after KBS2′s Wed-Thur drama ‘Inspiring Generation: The Birth of the God of Battle’ finale, Kim Hyun Joong mentioned Park Yoochun and Choi Seung Hyun when asked “Do you often talk with other idol singers who are active as actors?”.

Kim Hyunjoong said, “I think the successful cases of ‘idol member turned actor’ are Yoochun and Seung Hyun. When I spoke on the phone with Seung Hyun, he told me he was working hard filming for ‘Tazza’. I hear about Yoochun only through the grapevine, but I hear he’s fully engaged in his work”.

Kim Hyunjoong added, “Instead of a pretense, he communicates with the director and tries to melt into his role. Yoochun is normally a sensitive and warm person. When I look at people who act well, basically they have good emotions; Yoochun is like that,” and “When I look at people who can’t succeed, they think ‘He does it, so I should too’ and only read the lines without any emotions. In that sense, Yoochun and Seung Hyun are extraodinary,” complimenting Park Yoochun and Choi Seunghyun.

Park Yoochun is currently appearing in SBS’s Wed-Thur drama ‘Three Days’, and T.O.P is preoccupied in filming for movie ‘Tazza 2’. Kim Hyun Joong plans to start preparing for his concert after taking a break for about 2 weeks.

Source: TV DailyTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3
Updated:

Kim Hyun Joong praised Park Yoochun’s action performance in ‘Three Days’.

Meeting with the reporter recently at a nearby café in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Kim Hyunjoong expressed his thoughts about the action scenes in SBS drama ‘Three Days’.

Kim Hyun Joong, who said he had watched ‘Three Days’ – which airs within the same time slot as ‘Inspiring Generation’ did – explained, “I was indeed curious about Yoochun’s acting. I feel that I should see it for myself and so I could learn if there’s something to learn. Even though I couldn’t watch every episode of ‘Three Days’, I watched it a few times.”

“I felt that the action scenes are very moderated. I think it’s because ‘Three Days’ is a present-day drama and Yoochun is in charge of Presidential security,” he added.

As ‘idol-turned-actors’ Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yoochun, with their roles as Shin Jung Tae in ‘Inspiring Generation’ and Han Tae Kyung in ‘ Three Days’ respectively, share something in common: both received favourable responses for their splendid action performances.

Kim Hyun Joong drew the comparison that the difference between action performances in ‘Inspiring Generation’ and in ‘Three Days’ lies in the moderation.

“I think the actions in ‘Inspiring Generation’ are less moderated and all about survival instinct. In the 1930s [people] use bare hands as weapon. On the other hand, I think ‘Three Days’ is a modern action drama with moderated scenes,” he explained.

Sources: TV Daily + Star N NewsTranslated by: rilanna and pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Archived