[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC] Preview picture of ‘Sea Fog’February 7, 2014 · rilanna

Coming up in the [Korean] movie community

862060_2.png~original

Source: DC PYC GallShared by: JYJ3

Finecut seals Haemoo deals

7 FEBRUARY, 2014 | BY JEAN NOH

EXCLUSIVE: South Korean sales agent also sells Red Family to Japan and Rough Play to Japan and Malaysia.

Finecut seals Haemoo deals

South Korean sales agent Finecut has announced a raft of deals led by thriller Haemoo (a.k.a. Sea Fog) [pictured], executive produced by Bong Joon Ho, which has pre-sold to Wild Side Films for French-speaking Europe and Twin for Japan.

Bong’s Memories Of Murder co-writer Shim Sung-bo is making a feature directorial debut with Haemoo, starring K-pop boy group JYJ member Park Yu-chun and top actor Kim Yoon-seok from The Chaser. Currently in production, the film is scheduled for a late summer release in Korea.

Russian Novel director Shin Yeon-shick’s action thriller Rough Play, written and produced by Kim Ki-duk, sold to Klockworx for Japan and Hwa Yea Multimedia for Malaysia. The film stars Lee Jun from Ninja Assassin.

Another film written and produced by Kim, Red Family - Lee Ju-hyung’s feature directorial debut which won the Audience Award at the Tokyo International Film Festival last year - has sold to Gaga Corporation for Japan.

In Berlin, Finecut is also selling Panorama section title Night Flight, directed by LeeSong Hee-il, whose previous films White Night and No Regret also screened in the Berlinale. LeeSong’s most recent queer film deals with sexual minorities and love in the brutally competitive South Korean education system.

Finecut will also hold marketing screenings for Song Kang-ho-starrer The Attorney, which clocked up more than 11m admissions in Korea; the recent Rotterdam Tiger Award winner Han Gong-ju; “fantasy life documentary” Manshin about a legendary Korean shaman, directed by Park Chan-kyong who previously won a Berlinale Golden Bear for short film Night Fishing, co-directed with his brother Park Chan-wook.

The sales agent will also be screening promos for Haemoo and the erotic romance Obsessed, starring Song Seung-heon and directed by Kim Dae-woo (The Servant).

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140207 JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Gets Suited Up for ′Three Days′February 7, 2014 · rilanna

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun is all suited up to act as the president’s security guard in his upcoming drama, Three Days.

SBS’s Three Days is a mystery suspense melodrama broadcasting afterYou Who Came From the Stars.

About the drama, Park Yoo Chun said, “I chose this drama because of the powerful script and to challenge myself to act in a new genre.”

2014020711112030015.jpg~original

Taking the role of Han Tae Kyung, Park Yoo Chun will be acting as the president’s top security guard. In order to prepare himself, the JYJ member received full training at the security guard’s training center before he started filming.

“I chose the drama after reading through the scripts,” said Park Yoo Chun. “I thought, ‘Writer Kim Eun Hee doesn’t let anyone down,’ and I had my trust in the drama’s production team, including director Shin Kyung Soo. I’ve been working hard to do my best in acting as well”

He also expressed his respect for senior actor Son Hyeon Ju, commenting, “When I first met him for drama script reading, he said, ‘Let’s make a good drama together since we’re partners now.’ I was deeply inspired by his charisma as well as his kindness towards others at the filming site. I think I’ll have much to learn from him through this drama.”

Photo credit: SBSSource: MwaveShared by: JYJ3

http://youtu.be/oFDyeebR2XMSBS MorningWide news...Excitement over 3DaysVia JJYCJSJYJ 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140208 Actor Joo Young Ho shares photos of ‘Three Days’ filming in IncheonFebruary 7, 2014 · pvtse

photo DSC_0006.jpg

photo DSC_0020.jpg

photo DSC_0047.jpg

photo DSC_0049.jpg

photo DSC_0056.jpg

photo DSC_0945.jpg

photo DSC_0964.jpg

photo DSC_0992.jpg

Note: Actor Joo Young Ho plays the role of one of the bodyguards in ‘Three Days’. Photos were taken at filming on February 3rd.

Credit: joopit7Shared by: JYJ3

Park Yoochun at Gimpo airport...Reportedly, going somewhere to film for Sea Fog.

Yoochun today!  After his overnight shooting.
140209 Yoochun at Gimpo^^837995796.jpg?1391920535As tagged.

[20140209 Sending Park Yoochun off at Gimpo] Yoochun #ThreeDays shooting thru the night till almost dawn. And just rested for a while and left for filming #SeaFog. Poor Yoochun, really working very hard. He is very handsome and skinny. SBS drama #ThreeDay will be broadcasted on 3 March.

http://twitpic.com/duxcoq
http://twitpic.com/duxcu6
http://twitpic.com/duxczf

via天下米仓Micky
translated by @fourc_pyc

http://youtu.be/fEcFz_CJkToVia four_pyc on youtube

140209 Sending off Park Yoochun at Gimpo

140209 Sending off Park Yoochun at Gimpo

[Trans] Yoochun has recently been always holding his own tumbler. He is very handsome. The pictures of Yoochun not even 1% handsome than when you see him in person. He is in very good condition even after the whole night of shooting till almost dawn. Yoochun turns back and smile when fans say goodbye to him.

Yoochun, you are the best! You are my spring ^^

http://twitpic.com/duyu9p

via 天下米仓Mickycang
Translated by @fourc_pyc

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140210 JYJ Official Update: Characters’ Relationship Tree for ‘Three Days’February 9, 2014 · rilanna

140210jyjfb.png~original한태경 = Han Tae Kyung

Sports Chosun

2110848485_b4b35d89.jpg~original

*** English version ***(shared earlier by JYJ3)

2110848485_b4b35d89-eng.jpg~original

JYJ3′s Note: You can read the synopsis in a post we shared earlier HERE

Source: JYJ Official FBShared by: JYJ 3
Updated

Three Days‘ has released a relationship grid for its characters!

The magazine ‘CRE@M‘ is produced by SBS Media Lab’s Media Create, and the newest issue of the magazine had a chart showing the characters and their roles!

The chart clarifies Yoochun‘s character, showing his love interest to be played by Park Ha SunSo Yi Hyun and Jang Hyun Sun play his coworkers, and Son Hyun Joo will play the president that Yoochun guards.

SBS said, “Thanks to the ‘Three Days’ relationship grid being released, the interest in the drama is rising. SBS has always been the stronghold of Wednesday-Thursday dramas, and we’re sure that this drama will continue that on. You can look forward to the broadcast.

‘Three Days’ will air after ‘You Who Came From the Stars‘.

Source: Allkpop

Sea Fog

photo 1846107549_d06d21a5.jpg

From left to right: Moon Sung Keun as the chief engineer Wanho; Kim Yun Suk as the captain of Jun Jin Ho; Lee Hee Joon as the crewman Changho; Park Yuchun as the youngest crewman (DongShik) of Jun Jin Ho; Kim Sang Ho as the solid boatswain Hoyoung; You Seung Mok as the wild and vulgar helmsman Kyungku.

Credit: Homegrown Dramas DC GalleryShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140211 Parent of Child Actor Nam Darum Tweets about Yoochun and ‘Three Days’February 11, 2014 · pvtse

photo 0211lovedarumtw01.jpg

[TRANS]I got a lot of questions~~ Darum plays the role of the young Taekyung (child actor of Park Yuchun) in Three Days.. It’s a flashback scene… In the original script, it was supposed to be a junior high school student, but in the process of matching with the age and case in the drama,, The age was lowered so Darum is appearing instead…^^

photo 0211lovedarumtw02.jpg

[TRANS]As expected… since Yuchun-ssi is really popular;;;; haha. Anyway, it is an honour to be able to act as his younger self even for a short while.. Three Days, fighting!

Source: @lovedarumTranslated by: @Sheenathe6004Shared by: JYJ3
Should I change my DP to this??? #Threedays #HanTaeKyungPic from fans

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Heard that SF is already in postproduction...'last stage of filming' does not necessarily mean that YC or other main actors are doing any acting scenes. They could film scenery or backgrounds or whatever else...excited for this film... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NON FAN ACCOUNT] 140211 From a VJ of ‘Sea Fog’ Staff: ‘Sea Fog’ is now at the last stage of its filming!February 11, 2014 · rilanna

224934.jpg~original

‘Sea Fog’ is now at the last stage of its filming!

[Yoochun as] Dong-shik is doing well! Always emitting so much attractiveness in his scenes!! (VJ squad ver.)

1846107549_d06d21a5.jpg~original

Source: DC PYC Gall via @mm_wideTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140212 M-Limited, To Release the 2014 S/S Season Pictorial With JYJFebruary 12, 2014 · rilanna

1604386_724934667539048_707980734_n.jpg~

Metro outdoor brand M Limited suggested the sensual and practical outdoor look by releasing their 2014 SS season pictorial taken with their exclusive model JYJ.

Continuing the 2013 F/W season, this is second pictorial of M Limited with exclusive model JYJ. On the day of shooting, it is said that JYJ has shown the active posture and facial expressions that they brighten the shooting atmosphere, proving their versatile ability in both singing and acting.

In this season, M Limited is planning to present the ‘Edge-Tech’ series by reinforcing the innovative design, which contains the drastic color formation and cutting. The product is expected to have not only the best quality but also the price competitiveness.

Among many products of this season, ‘Highest Jersey Combination Jacket,’ which used the Lee Chang Soo’s image taken at the more than 8000m high in Himalaya, captures people’s eye with unique sense and design.

Moreover, in order to celebrate the year of Blue Horse, M Limited is waiting for the release of product that plays with the variation of chrome and brightness. Park Yong Hak director from M Limited said, “With the motto of ‘My Limited Edition,’ we are planning to approach to customers who seek for something unique or different.”

Source: BNT NewsShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140213 SBS Twitter Update: Participate in ‘Three Days’ Promotion EventFebruary 13, 2014 · pvtse

[TRANS]You’ve all watched #ThreeDays teaser, right? If so, now it’s time to spread the word!! Please upload the screencap on Twitter and tweet with hashtag #쓰리데이즈알리기 ~!! ★NR

Mission: spread the word about new drama <Three Days> first broadcast (March 5)!Upload the screencap of your promotion on Twitter with hashtag #쓰리데이즈알리기.Event will last until February 28. Winner announcement: March 4.Event prize: candy & Park Yoochun’s autograph (for 1 person).

Source: @SBSNOWTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

Note: let’s all support Yoochun’s new drama by using hashtag #쓰리데이즈 (Three Days)! ^_^b

Archived