------------* Bio Oil :: The Stuff Miracles are Made of!

Guest anjelique

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .moony.

What should the price be around for 60 ml, 125 ml, and 200ml? I think i got ripped off? Is paying 25 bucks for a 60 ml expensive?

yes $25 for a 60ml is expensive, but I remember u saying earlier that you wanted express delivery, so maybe that's why it is more expensive. cuz it should be around $20 only.

Anyway, I have some 125ml and 60ml bio oil bottles for sale =) They are leftovers from my last batch I did so if you want to order one, click on my selling or survey link.

ongi3000: Stretch marks are like darker lines on your skin. It is a result when you are growing up rapidly, like your body increases in size. Meh I don't give a very good explaination lol :ph34r: I have some on my stomache but I've never tried using bio oil on them...hmm

Guest mzweirdo

i guess you can call me crazy but I read almost all the replies on all 38 pages. (no life)

there's alot of good responses from people. and so i decided to try it out. :]

i checked the bio-oil site and it says it'll be arriving in the U.S in MARCH 2007.

i cant wait that long so i just ordered it from susie.

hopefully it works for me. i have bad acne scars on my right cheek. :tears:

then again, from reading all the replies about some of the acne scars not fading..makes me wonder.. :unsure:

but i'll give it a shot anyways.

Guest s u s i e

Hey Soompiers!!

Im currently starting my 3RD batch of Bio Oil.

If you are interested please click on the link below.

Susie's Bio Oil

Im very happy to be hearing many positives reviews about this product and I hope it will continue to work well for others. =]

-Susie

Guest atlantis

I've got 4 60ml bottles of bio-oil, Jus shipped in from UK.. i got my friend to buy it

It just arrived today and I have not used it. But now i tink 2 bottles is enough for me.

If anyone wants to buy it from me, please contact me

It'll be better if you are from singapore because there will be no need for shipping fees

Guest trueloveway

i bought a bottle a week ago and just started using it. i have some scars here and there, which i'm hoping will eventually fade. i rub it on a burn scar on my arm and i swear it's fading but it might also just be psychological :P i don't really like the way my face feels after applying it but i'll see how it goes~

Guest pammie

i love bio-oil! bio-oil rocks my socks~ lol!

i'm already on my second 125 ml bottle..and i love the results...it makes me glow ^^

i'm a happy girl~~ lol

How do you apply it to your face?

Do you apply it to your face with a cotton pad or do you apply it directly to your skin with your hands?

Do you wash your face before or after application, or not at all?

What are your routine?

Thanks.

Guest .moony.

is that the 60mL?

yea that's the 60 ml xD

How do you apply it to your face?

Do you apply it to your face with a cotton pad or do you apply it directly to your skin with your hands?

Do you wash your face before or after application, or not at all?

What are your routine?

Thanks.

Hmm my routine is: I wash my face 2 times with hot water, ( I can feel my pores actually opening up lol ^^) then I use my hands and apply 3-4 drops on each side of my face, 3-4 on my forehead, 1-3 on my nose :D and then i start messaging for around 4-5 minutes ^.^

used bio-oil since st stephen's day. i'm not too sure about the results but i think there is a slight improvement on my acne scars. of course, nothing works instantaneously so i'm willing to give it time. i like the way my skin softer now and isn't flaky anymore cos i get really dry skin during the winter months (it is oil after all). i just hope i continue using this and not give up on it when school starts next week cos i tend to lose interest fast and it's kinda time-consuming for me (took me 15min to apply) since i use it for my whole body (cos i have excoriation marks all over me due to dehyrated skin). so.. thanks to anjelique and members of the thread who recommended bio-oil to me! if it weren't for u guys, i wouldn't have known of it's existence.

Guest xsmitten

i checked the bio-oil site and bio-oil will be launching march 2007 in the us.

i don't live in the states, but maybe i'll drive down and get some or it'll even be better if they sell it in canada soon. ^_____^

Guest SARANGHAE_.

people are saying that bio oil doesnt really work on acne prone skin and that it makes you break out more.

so question:

what if your acne scars are in the acne prone area?

:/

Guest litoxshortaii

im debating whether i should wait until they start selling it here or if i should js order it frm soompi haha. i wonder if it's going to be the same price though ($20 for 60ml and $29? for 125ml).

Guest honeysky

Hi guys!! I just got my Bio Oil a few days ago so I haven't been using it long, but I already see a diffrerence in my acne scars, blackheads, and acne(I didn't have really any acne to begin with, though)!! I have oily skin to begin with and although this is an oil, it seems to control my oily skin! I was sooo surprised! So anyone who's worried about that, I'm proof you can have oily skin and still use this!

Does the site mention what stores Bio Oil will hit?!

CVS?! Wal-mart?!

Man, it worked a little, and i always forget to put them on..

i forgot who i ordered it from.. never white-listed her..

must go check/find outnow..

Archived